Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (45560 Views)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by MVLOX(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmm so true .... Dis signs are currently raring its ugly head in my relationship nw.... and d major reason is cuz of my babes mum who just can't seem to relax and mind her biz as she is always meddling in our biz.... Am determine to avoid her, their home and sad to say my babe for sometime..... I don tire...... maybe I nid a very long deserve break
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Hedonistically: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2016
udemzy101:

Lol.. .take it easy, I know girls don't like nice guys even they always claim they do but making their live miserable is a no no.

I always advice guys to pick some important trait from the bad guys such as.

1. Not being needy
2. Not being clingy
3. Be unpredictable
4. Stop seeking for permission

Things not to emulate
1. Insulting bae
2. Beating bae

Once every six months, I come across someone here who is a true comrade. I guess it's that time of the year.
All ye small boys who want to be 'bad boys' at all costs, write this down as the definitive manual for being the kind of 'bad boy' who knows how to handle ALL women...The highlighted rules work for ALL women. This not not mean that you would get all women to like you or fall for you. But at least you would never be ridiculed.

It's not about being a crude, belligerent, loud-mouthed, drug addicted idiot. There is an art to everything, even 'badness'.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Senorprinz(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Phranex:

I think you are right. I am the cool headed type of guy. Very emotional at heart. I don see die for babes hand.

Na to become bad boy b DAT..

Eye opener
make sure say you don collect your 3points before you begin exhibit any bad boy trait, if not you the babe no go still send you.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by jojothaiv(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2016
herzern1:
I was expectinq 10 lists....
another OP fit hijack am make am 10 na..

I trust Tosyne and Toks!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by orobosa26(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2016
#undisputed

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by wakilionipupuru: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
A girl can never lose interest in me

I know how to treat women
Don't spend unnecessary money on them
Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
NA TRUE YOU TALK
I GBADUN YOU
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 01, 2016
No, I think the most important point of action is to establish that a relationship existed in the first place. There are too many delusional crazy people(especially ladies) around these days angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Ok.....people concurring. cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Ghostmachin3: 4:53am On Sep 01, 2016
dammy13:
There are many reasons modern relationships tend to fail, people have blamed the social media, random s€x, economy and lots more. But we are all cocksure of the fact that most modern relationships tend not to work out. When a boyfriend or girlfriend losses interest in a relationship most of them tend to keep it to themselves and begin to 'shop' for a new partner.

If you are not able to note this signs then the breakup would come as a big shock and leave you with a dejected feeling. That's why I decided to give a breakdown on the signs that tell your girlfriend or boyfriend is tired of the relationship.

Unpleasant comments: The words of your partner may be a sign that he or she is growing bored with the relationship. Your girlfriend or boyfriend is less likely to make heated, angry comments, but might make frustrated remarks about disappointments with you and your activities together. Your partner might also be found of giving you vague answers when they are obviously tired of you.

Phone calls become less frequent: When your girlfriend or boyfriend acts like picking a phone call or dialing your number becomes a bigger task than brushing your teeth then something is wrong somewhere.

Spending less time together: He or she is now suddenly the busy type and no more Romeo and juliet visitations again. When your girlfriend or boyfriend starts losing interest in you, time spent together will be gone. The normal things you guys use to do together will become extinct and absurd.

No more gifts: Don't tell me that lie that you don't believe in gifts. At the beginning of most relationships there is an healthy culture of gifts exchange as they both want to show how much the love and cherish themselves. When the gifts become less frequent there is obviously a reason why and if it is not economic then your boyfriend or girlfriend is gradually losing interest in you.

Less intimacy than usual: This is a big sign to tell your girlfriend or boyfriend is losing interest in you. If your partner used to prefer being intimate a lot, and now nothing, then this may be a sure sign that you have to move on.

More friend outings: If your partner is losing interest, he or she will start having more friend outings. They are most likely doing this because their friends are most likely single. This is an obvious way of telling you he or she wants to be back into the single life and is being hooked by the relationship.

Lowered tolerance: All of the normal things that you used to do that your partner hated, he or she suddenly does not say anything about. You pop your gum, speak to your ex, stay out late and and yet no complain. Then your girlfriend or boyfriend has lowered tolerance with you and is losing interest, also not really caring what you do with your time.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/08/7-signs-your-girlfriend-or-boyfriend.html
its true..most of it all the comment part and that of calls
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
I have notice al dz,so i want her to notice my.nd luk 4 wu to first say "i want d relatnshp to end" grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they will continue to love you.
Again, treat them bad.
Women love bad boys, that's why you see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her

If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
for every bad boy,there is one girl that will capture his heart, dey there dey form Rambo, people who claim not to have emotions are the most emotional, they are only hurting and decided to build a wall around them, you sound bitter and hurt, trust me only a stupid girl will stay with a guy that treats her like trash, there is a difference between a player and a bad boy don't confuse the two

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by adaxxy: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.
If you show a girl that you're soft, loving and
caring, you don die be that, them go use you play
YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Rapture4real(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2016
M
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

This is strange thing I have observed about human being as a married man. Women need to change their orientation. This is not how God designs. The soft, kindhearted man should be treated with honour
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by andreawills96(f): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=GossipHeart post=48966407][color=#770077]A girl can never lose interest in me

Always treat them bad and make their lifes miserable, they see a girl go back to her boyfriend who beats the shiit out of her. May God answer this prayer for your daughters and sisters, say amen
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by teebillz: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2016
cutesimplycalm:
Nyc write up op bt nt all signifies d person is tired of d relationship, dere might be oda reasons attached to it

Nice lips. And boobs too.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by forandy(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Firsthand experience smiley smiley smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Eldonbrowny(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2016
All true dammy13, I once had one like dt, she continued dt way till she got married to another guy without telling me...guess how I knew, facebook!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Burger01(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

I concur 101%, though I don't support beating a woman. smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by rosezie4(f): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Dts exactly wot am facing wif boo embarassed
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Harkinyemi(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2016
cool
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

cool
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Phranex(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2016
sexymoma:
see ya life... E fit be say na that babe wey go like you scatter you go come treat bad... If you close eye make bad pple pass o boy till good ones go Waka pass na like this ya eye go glue ooo... Dey dia dey form jetli

My dear, I go join my league of friends and colleagues who see girls as sex object.

I b nor wan become player before. But I don change mind.

God know sha... My badness go bad with the same measure of my goodness
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by manando1(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

worse comment ever , you're lying bro lemme tell you I got this girl we met in primary school long time ago I really love her , when I speak to her I speak to her as a queen , when I m with her I treat her as she's the only girl in the world the girl knows me more then my family members I don't follow her I set her free but she keeps coming back , so that beating nonsense it aint true you can't beat what you love

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Phranex(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Senorprinz:
make sure say you don collect your 3points before you begin exhibit any bad boy trait, if not you the babe no go still send you.

3points or not. I nor get time for any girl again. I swear, that dude don open my eyes. . I b don dey hear something like that before sha.

If they like dem like me, if dem like hate me.. I go become so hard with them...

God know sha

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Revolva(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
who cares..........when girls plenty for street ...
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Datz true nyc write up.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by MrMacinterchi1: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

twisted set of being.
.. I guess lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ndcide(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
udemzy101:

Lol.. .take it easy, I know girls don't like nice guys even they always claim they do but making their live miserable is a no no.

I always advice guys to pick some important trait from the bad guys such as.

1. Not being needy
2. Not being clingy
3. Be unpredictable
4. Stop seeking for permission

Things not to emulate
1. Insulting bae
2. Beating bae

Are you really sure of this? Are you talking from experience?. I think age and maturity of the ladies involved play a huge role. The thinking of most 20-25 year old girls will involve you being unnecessarily hard and nasty on her. But from 28 upwards, you'll really love some of their maturity. Just that most of them come with high mileage, degraded engine, and seriously battered core.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by ndcide(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Hedonistically:

Once every six months, I come across someone here who is a true comrade. I guess it's that time of the year.
All ye small boys who want to be 'bad boys' at all costs, write this down as the definitive manual for being the kind of 'bad boy' who knows how to handle ALL women...The highlighted rules work for ALL women. This not not mean that you would get all women to like you or fall for you. But at least you would never be ridiculed.

It's not about being a crude, belligerent, loud-mouthed, drug addicted idiot. There is an art to everything, even 'badness'.

The point some of you miss and also to the person you quoted, is the psychology of taking for granted those who love you.

It has nothing to do with being needy or clingy. It's a maturity thing. Even you talking will fall into such trap if you don't watch it. It's the mindset of wanting what's not available. It's not as simple as you put it that's why it keeps happening.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by Kaybaba5(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
My relationship still in good shape....
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by beautiful232(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
I don't have one yet, so I will keep this till when one come by and start acting the number 3
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by centboy123456(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

Oboy nor be lie you talk oh I will fellow ur advice and I more it works for me
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship by centboy123456(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

Again, treat them bad.

Oboy nor be lie you talk oh I will fellow ur advice and I hope it works for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.