Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38812 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
biola44:

hard 2 get ko easy 2 leave ni, its all abt, grin
I like that. its the simple summary. grin

Ournaija:

Money has the power to soften any girl playing hard to get. I think guys should go for the money and stop reading theories that wouldnt work.
NO!!! using money to get women is doing us more damage than good. Are girls to be reserved for the rich only?!! Are girls something we should buy with money? If you discover that a girl who loves you chose another man because he is richer than you, will you like that? How could you be in love with a girl who is in love with your money? This is a disaster because if your money should vanish, so will your girl vanish.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
they play hard to get, when you dont step up on your game tongue
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
y me:

they play hard to get, when you dont step up on your game tongue
How?! Throw in more light.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
Ournaija:

Money has the power to soften any girl playing hard to get. I think guys should go for the money and stop reading theories that wouldnt work.
u r very ryt guy grin i believe it too . The only babe dat tried to play hard to get ended up falling in luv with me after helping her get a good job where i work(God helped her through me). Txt messages starts to fly frm her network 2 mine every now and then for us to open a FRESH note according to her. She said d txt messages were without her consent shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iice(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
Not all girls who rejects a guy is waiting in the hopes of the arrival of a better suitor undecided Na beans? undecided

Later we'll see a thread of how he's (whoever male it is) been in love with her for years and she's always rejecting him blah blah blah
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
iice:

Not all girls who rejects a guy is waiting in the hopes of the arrival of a better suitor undecided Na beans? undecided

Later we'll see a thread of how he's (whoever male it is) been in love with her for years and she's always rejecting him blah blah blah

I'll be waiting 4 u grin grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iice(f): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

I'll be waiting 4 u grin grin

For what? undecided
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
iice:

For what? undecided
d storyline now grin u no wan post am again
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by juicybabe(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
eina:

To make the story short, if you are a guy chyking any girl and she doesn't reciprocate after you have shown some seriousness , quickly end the episode and forget about the girl. Theres this girl that told me how she regretted losing a guy she admired so much while playing hard to get, after the guy has shown up consistently. I guess shes learnt her lesson to limit the shakara time. Guys should stop wasting too much time on girls.

Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl. Girls have been spoilt by frequent wooing from guys, therefore they can easily reject a guy and hope that a better dude will appear tomorrow. Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times. When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

This idea is definitely difficult for guys to put in practice. But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP, LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

You sound like a proud guy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iice(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

d storyline now grin u no wan post am again

Am i supposed to write a story as a man?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
iice:

Am i supposed to write a story as a man?
tot u said u wanted to post a story
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iice(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

tot u said u wanted to post a story

Where on earth did you see that in my post? undecided

Goodness gracious!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by kokoye(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Strut your stuff nicely and playing hard to get will be hard for her.

Money flashed wisely (not in a tacky manner) causes hypnotism. grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
eina:

Am speaking on behalf of my fellow guys. Girls are not my problem. I have a list of those impatiently waiting for me to ask them out. whenever am ready, I will make a pick.

How do you know they wait impatiently for you to ask them out? Are you a mind reader? Are you one of those guys that think because a girl is nice to you she's dying for your attention? Besides where is your picture?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
stillwater:

How do you know they wait impatiently for you to ask them out? Are you a mind reader? Are you one of those guys that think because a girl is nice to you she's dying for your attention? Besides where is your picture?

Of course I can spot out when a girl is merely being nice to me and when she admires me. I keep pretending I don't notice anything and the more it appears obvious cos they will make more harder attempts to make me figure out that the ball is on my court. It takes sensible and tricky guys to read a girls mind.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
There is no solution, suck it up cheesy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
eina:

Of course I can spot out when a girl is merely being nice to me and when she admires me. I keep pretending I don't notice anything and the more it appears obvious cos they will make more harder attempts to make me figure out that the ball is on my court. It takes sensible and tricky guys to read a girls mind.

And when you eventually ask them out, they do shakara for you, hence the thread. It's sad being you. tongue
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by chamotex(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
Stillwater, will you stop playing 'hard-to-get' [size=4pt]what are the rules maybe i can play aswell[/size] with Eina? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
Eina is my little brother jor. tongue
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by TOPE20001(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
chamotex:

Stillwater, will you stop playing 'hard-to-get' [size=4pt]what are the rules maybe i can play aswell[/size] with Eina? cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by africhika(f): 2:39am On Oct 08, 2009
i don't play hard 2 get. i am hard 2 get.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 08, 2009
stillwater:

T[b]hey probably looked at him for 1millisecond and he is here screaming about how much they want him tongue They were probably wondering why in gods name he wore that ugly-ass shirt grin
[/b]
eina:

Are you sure they are just not being nice? tongue Negros think that any girl that smiles or looks at them for a second is in love with them. Damn tongue
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by chic2pimp(m): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2009
@ POSTER

Don't waste your time & money on those sort of chics. They really ain't worth it.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ POSTER

Don't waste your time & money on those sort of chics. They really ain't worth it.
Well said guy

africhika:

i don't play hard 2 get. i am hard 2 get.
ooohhhh shocked shocked shocked sorry oooo grin grin u shouldnt hv a bobo now ooo tongue

stillwater:

@d bolded txt,can u lead n let other's follow grin grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by speachless(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2009
U can only give up on a girl u ve no sincere feelings 4.
Y can't a guy do what ever he can to get her rather dan giving up.
Dats wat makes u a man,facing what eva challenge u come across
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2009
stillwater:

And when you eventually ask them out, they do shakara for you, hence the thread. It's sad being you. tongue
I have only asked a girl out once in my life and she accepted without delay cos she knew what she wanted and she understood my non-persistent attitude.

speachless:

I strongly disagree cos it implies you may be forcing the girl to like you, which is not right. How will you then know when the girl is giving you an authentic NO for an answer? Giving up doesn't mean when she declines the first time then you walk out. You must have to show some seriousness, BUT DON'T PROLONG IT. You don't need to spend 10 years of your time and energy wooing a girl. MUST YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN THE WORLD?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by SLIMJEO: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
MAN ALL GIRLS WANT MONEY, SHE MIGHT THINK YOU HAVE THE ACCESS BUT CAN'T GO THERE BUT KEEP COMING FOR HER SO SHE WILL START PLAYING THAT CARDS, LOL MY DAD ONCE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FOCUS ON MONEY FIRST, HE WAS 70 AND TOLD ME WHEN I WAS 21 THAT IF I WANT HIM TO PROVE IT, I SHOULD BRING MY GIRL TO HIM AND HE WILL TAKE CONTROL AT HIS AGE BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY.
GIRLS ALL WANT THE WORLD AND GOOD LIFE SO DO NOT BE CONFUSED THAT THEY WILL BE A SOLUTION TO ANY GIRLS PROBLEMS IN POVERTY.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
eina:

I have only asked a girl out once in my life and she accepted without delay cos she knew what she wanted and she understood my non-persistent attitude.

It's a lie. A lot of girls did shakara for you that's why you put up this thread.

speachless:

Co-signed. cool
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
It's a lie. A lot of girls did shakara for you that's why you put up this thread
This is what my male friends experience, so I sympathize with them.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ op, don't get mad - get paid
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by lasalle: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
they say its a mans world but i tell you this , when it comes to women we just have to respect them. as per the answer to this question; if she no gree forget you don try.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Princek12(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
The author's posting is a realist, philosophical approach to an issue, and I believe a lot of girls know the truth and would gladly discredit his theory for fear that it is exposing to a lot of weak, inexperienced men a workable remedy to the egotistical and big head problem of some ladies. A true player, not a trick guy who flaunts money to lure girls, will understand the author. Women can reject his theory all day long, but they know the truth. Guys that kiss the most ass usually get no play, but guys who know their worth and approach women in a cool, gentlemanly, non-desperado fashion who bag many chicks; it is when you continue to make advances to a girl who has rebuffed you that you are making her head seriously swell. Unfortunately, there are lots of weak men out there whose insane, madman persistence in approaching girls have substantially blown up the heads of a lot of chicks, making it harder for the true player to fix the head of this blown up chick who has adapted into thinking that every guy will approach her like that. But on a good note to women, it is usually weak, old, ugly, and broke ass men who will kiss your ass. If you want quality men, don't expect ass kissing. Just chill, guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.