Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38809 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by whiteroses(f): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2009
davidif:

opelovely
[size=18pt]BEING NICE AND FRIENDLY IS NOT THE SAME THING AS BEING EASY.[/size]

Naija girls think that being snubbish, stuck up and condescending is so cool, its no wonder a lot of naija boys run after oyinbo girls. In naija, even the ugly girls even act snubbish (CAN YOU IMAGINE?).
By the way, opelovely, let me give you the best advice someone might give you, NOT A LOT OF GUYS ARE PURSUERS, IF YOU TURN THEM DOWN ONCE, THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN.

The hottest oyinbo chick that i ever saw was soooooooo nice and friendly when i spoke to her, she didn't give me that cold, blank, condescending stare that most naija girls would give you.

i'm proud of them let them be snobbish all they want jare, at least when they shakara the probabilty of getting laid drops, sounds cliche but its true naija boys these days are too fund of toasting all the babes they see you cant just smile at everyone lol , we are reknowned to shakara a lot and i think its cool abi doesnt it mean we are not loose and easy?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by samnaija: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2009

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by samnaija: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2009
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by davidif: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2009
whiteroses:

i'm proud of them let them be snobbish all they want jare, at least when they shakara the probabilty of getting laid drops, sounds cliche but its true naija boys these days are too fund of toasting all the babes they see you cant just smile at everyone lol , we are reknowned to shakara a lot and i think its cool abi doesnt it mean we are not loose and easy?

whiteroses
As incredibly stunning as you are, if you were single and i said hi and after 3 sentences, if i am not feeling you. I would leave you on the spot and be on my way. It just ain't worth it, not even if you are Jessica Alba. You don't treat people like crap.

Czarskit:

That ugly dude!!! tongue

He might be ugly but he definitely has a point. No matter how cute you are, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE A LOTTTTTT HOTTER THAN YOU OUT THERE.
besides, he probably got more girls than you and i can ever have despite not looking like Reggie Bush.

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Czarskit(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2009
davidif:

whiteroses
As incredibly stunning as you are, if you were single and i said hi and after 3 sentences, if i am not feeling you. I would leave you on the spot and be on my way. It just ain't worth it, not even if you are Jessica Alba. You don't treat people like crap.

He might be ugly but he definitely has a point. No matter how cute you are, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE A LOTTTTTT HOTTER THAN YOU OUT THERE.
besides, he probably got more girls than you and i can ever have despite not looking like Reggie Bush.

. . .not in this life or in the life to come. . . grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by jalether(m): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2009
Yam pepper, scatter scatter, Isu ata yanyan, if then do shakara for you , you too do them shakara

You loose money while chasing women but you never loose women while chasing money. word
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by davidif: 2:16am On Oct 09, 2009
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE A LOTTTTTT HOTTER THAN YOU OUT THERE.

I am talking to females and not you.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sandas: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2009
it is normal
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by shesi(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2009
OP is generally right.

but sometimes you can see where girls are coming from in not wanting to seem cheap or whatever. So me i don't mind massaging their ego a little bit, but i can only go so far.

You girls dont wanna seem cheap. Us guys also dont want to seem pathetic and desperate and optionless. So everyone should know when to quit playing games!

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sandas: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2009
are u sure about that smiley
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by braine(m): 3:33am On Oct 09, 2009
gbam!!!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 09, 2009
@Poster You Hit the Nail on the Head, only you hit it with a screwdriver grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by HIO4: 3:35am On Oct 09, 2009
shesi:

OP is generally right.

but sometimes you can see where girls are coming from in not wanting to seem cheap or whatever. So me i don't mind massaging their ego a little bit, but i can only go so far.

You girls dont wanna seem cheap. Us guys also dont want to seem pathetic and desperate and optionless. So everyone should know when to quit playing games!
Exactly jare paddy.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sandas: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2009
so u want girls to fall easily shocked
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by OAM4J: 3:52am On Oct 09, 2009
whiteroses:

poster is a genius its happened to me before he thinks i'm cute and i wasnt gonna come accross as easy of course so i started playing hard to get, if you see the way he just blanked me and walked away shocked worst day of my life! well i wasnt going to agree with him cos i had a bf but it belittled me, my inflated ego foofed out instantly lol
however a guy is notgonna get a girl if he cant tolerate a girl that plays hard to get tho its what we do cos if otherwise you'd say we are easy

At least I like your sincererity, not many gals will admit it hurts when a guy blank off like that.

To Ladies.
If you like and want him, you better grab him at once, oko won lode!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sandas: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2009
some guys like girl that play hard to get while some don't
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2009
shesi:

True Talk jare.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by mamagee6(f): 4:08am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good luck with your bogus theory lipsrsealed

Exactly. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by wisekid: 4:17am On Oct 09, 2009
in fact female animale play hard to get women too are acting the animal instinct in them the he goat run after the she goat and never say die until he Bleep the stuborn female

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by tulk2tboy: 4:44am On Oct 09, 2009
@poster i agree. Also money break any gurl playin had 2 get. Go 4 d money 2day contact me tboy4biz@gmail.com 08030438662
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sley4life(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2009
dump. Na guyz wahala, Dem dey toast anything on skirt
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sexyLeamon(f): 4:51am On Oct 09, 2009
tulk2tboy:

@poster i agree. Also money break any gurl playin had 2 get. Go 4 d money 2day contact me tboy4biz@gmail.com 08030438662
did I hear u say any girl or was that a mistake?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by sley4life(m): 5:09am On Oct 09, 2009
Find a way to chop the gamers & leave
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2009
'hm
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Pedekunle(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2009
To me, when a lady proves TOO HARD, that doesn't add value to her. Most ladies that play "Hard to Get" are the CHEAPEST,

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by djungle(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2009
Playing hard to get is part of the dating game, not to mention the part that makes it fun. And you shouldn't let her do all the playing -- when you're pursuing a woman, play the part of the challenge too. While she declines invitations and doesn't return your calls, you should make it clear that you're busy and have your own life as well. Once you show her that your life revolves around her (at least too early on), she will never want to be part of that world.

Women are armed with their rules and methods of playing the game, in the hopes of winning the ultimate prize. Once you know why women play hard to get, whether it's in order to be pursued, be cautious, or because they're simply not interested, at least you'll have the upper hand in the game and you'll know if and when to move on to the next player.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by oge4real(f): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2009
@Topic,
buy her a car and offer to do her laundary. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by santakris(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2009
U are right. That is d simple truth.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by mescapee: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2009
Girls will always be girls and there are ways of getting around them including eina's proposed recommendation

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Mklazon: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2009
Refine your style .
If she loves you, you will definitely know and will keep on wooing hetr.

Next case please.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2009
One more reason why the girls maintain the ''am not cheap status'' is due to the fact that we guys always scrutinize the girls to classify who is cheap and who is not cheap. Since the girls are aware of this, the will always make sure guys don't call them cheap. A remedy to this is for guys to remove the word ''cheap'' from our vocabulary and see every girl as responsible and worthy.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by whobemumu(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2009
spot on

i never toast twice

if u didnt hear me the last time then its too bad !

toasting no be full time job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.