Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38810 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
But people wetin una need to know is that.

Some methods you apply to naija girls, you cant apply the same to foreign ladies.

It seems to me that naija girls are in a diff world entirely

eg If foreign babe like you, nah she go give you the green light, and she fit even approach you sef, and dem foreign girls noh dey do long ting. nah straight to business.

But naija girls, nah unecessary shakara. dey do shakara all day and then go home to sleep on their bed alone, most annoying thing is the way they always go on about their fictious, imaginary boyfriends,  and even go as far as pretending to be talking on the fone to their man"just to look busy and occupied.", whereas they'r talking to nobody, lol

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by McDoe(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
You can dash them a good phone and gain all the attention and respect from these mother f*ckers. 
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

[color=#990000]You can dash them a good phone and gain all the attention and respect from these mother f*ckers. [/color]

Mehn U harsh oo!Are they that cheap? shocked cheesy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Vavavoom(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Poster

To each his own.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
@koolchico,

ahh nah true nah, abi u never see naija gals wey dey pretend like say den dey fone with their boyfriends  , meanwhile they are not speaking to anyone, lol

they just wana prove to any potential toaster that they taken, or they busy people, and have men calling their fone,
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
@German007

So wats the point of proven they are taken when in fact they aren't? undecided

Shouldn't that discourage any potential toaster more than encourage them? tongue undecided
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
there you go, that is the thing that i find weird, they are infact discouraging and putting off other toasters, lol
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Ogetogeo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
Naija galz funny! Wen u chyk am she play hard 2 get,but wen u knw chyk am, she go ask God y? My theory is INVEST IN URSELF AND THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND U!

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ogetogeo:

Naija galz funny! Wen u chyk am she play hard 2 get,but wen u knw chyk am, she go ask God y? My theory is INVEST IN URSELF AND THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND U!

I like that!!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Abbeycity4(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

You can dash them a good phone and gain all the attention and respect from these mother f*ckers. 

hey!!! nt all gurls ok?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

hey!!! nt all gurls ok?

Most of 'em!98.9% 2 be precise.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by labamo07(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
All of una no serious, go ask dem taiye taiwo, omo baba, taribo west ow dem dy do am. U think say na by mouth or atittude? Guy talk 2 your pocket 2 lead u
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]after all the hard to get,if she no get tight pussy(not jsut tight but fresh one),nice body (no stretch marks) and co,i go simply dispose her one time.it may take me 3 months to get her o,but we may not stay up to 2 months b4 i dump her.[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by booberry: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
i am sssssssooooooooooooooo luvin dis post. d battle has jus bugun, we r goin 2 find out who is rily 'cheap'
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Abbeycity4(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
@charles

can u imagine wat u jst said?

@koolchicco
shocked i tot u're female
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
charles316:

[size=16pt]after all the hard to get,if she no get tight womanliness(not jsut tight but fresh one),nice body (no stretch marks) and co,i go simply dispose her one time.it may take me 3 months to get her o,but we may not stay up to 2 months b4 i dump her.[/size]

Yes and you a perfect male model with bone structure that could sharpen knives, beautiful abs/skin and a 20inch d, k undecided.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by clem2love(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
PASSIONATELY LET HER REAP THE FRUIT OF HER LABOUR.

BUT SOMETIME THEY WANT TO PLAY HARD SO YOU CAN CHERISH HER.

AFTER SAYING YES YOU CAN STILL MAKE OTHER MEANS OF PRINCIPLE AND NOT PUTTING THROW THIS MESS.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ebonyeyes:

Yes and you a perfect male model with bone structure that could sharpen knives, beautiful abs/skin and a 20inch d, k undecided.

if u have to play hard to get then,u must have everything perfect.not give me some stretch marks (a body as clean and smooth as beyounce or jlo is preferable) and wide pussy after weeks of toiling and suffering with hard labour to get u to be my girl.what rubbish?

so 20 inches dick dey hungry u.where d stuff wan enter?
[/size]
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nas00(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
Some time ago, i had a female friend whom i just loved. She was my coursemate and had several shortcomings which i overlooked cos i considered i'm not 100% perfect either. Everyone knew we had somtin 4 each odr, but we never talked about it until i broke the ice 3 years l8r, when i felt d time was ripe (i really wanted to marry her, so i took time to let her understand on her own that i respect 'n love her 'n dat i culd b trusted).

I told her straight up dat i loved her and would love her to consider being my best friend (notice dat i had given her a leeway-'consider'). As if she was not d same person i used to know, she flared immediately up and started saying things dat just weren't congruent with d way we'd related so far, e.g "so what people were saying about us is true", "no o! U should go and love ur God, go 'n read ur Bible", "u must have been watching too much movies etc", "don't b feeling like: ah! i've told her at last" (as if i were afraid to make my intentions known ab-initio).

As she raged on, trust me, i kept my cool 'n kept chippin in 1ce in a yl dat all i'd told her was true, anyway. L8r, i left 4 my place. I no beef her at all, i just solemnly made up my mind dat nite i would never go back begging her. D thing pain me o, but d chapter was closed. wink

Ladies 'n gentlemen, could u believe d next time i went to her place (abt 4 days l8r), i saw an entirely different disposition. I remained utterly speechless as she motioned me to sit by her on her bed, threw her arm around my neck 'n kept talking as if nothing had happened. shocked shocked

Soon, she started behaving funny e.g. cracking dry jokes and rubbing off her head on my shoulders as she laffed alone to her jokes (i just bone like say no be me she dey follow talk. i don dey vex, cos i realised what was gradually unfolding). angry angry

After some time wen im see say i no move body, let alone talk, she come sober. She then started telling me about myself, that i'm very nice 'n caring bla bla bla, of all d guys in d class, i be d only one wey she dey feel, bla bla bla shocked shocked

As she dey talk all her bullshit, my head just dey spark cos i dey remember d 'opata' wey she yarn some days earlier. Meanwhile, she'd started curling around me like a python, gradually strangulating its prey. In d midst of all this, i was too sad 'n angry to utter a word. Eventually, when she freed me (cos i did not respond in any way whatsoever to her maneuvres, though i knew she was now revealing her true mind), i took excuse and left the room. She obviously couldn't believe i did! tongue tongue tongue

Forget it! dat was d end of d story 4 us. I hate people toying with my emotions ('n many guys are like me). Hear me well, I AM NOT PROUD, but if i truly love a chic (no matter how much) and d 1st thing she does is pretend as if she does not need me (thinking i would come back begging), then she'd have shot herself in d leg, cos i 4 one WILL NEVER COME BACK (except by d special intervention of God). cool cool cool

So here are some of d lessons from d story:
1) It will never be counted as foolishness if 9ja girls learn to use polite words (to turn down or tactfully accept) when guys approach them.
2) If u turn a guy down today, u would only be a 'Baba Sala' to be running after him 2mrw (even if he accepts u then), or feeling inward guilt u let him go (many 9ja girls do this e.g. d one in d story).
3) For d guys, please show some character by not allowing any lady mesmerize u. U be korrect boy, and remember there's some1 for every1. The fact dat u reeeeaally love some1 doesn't mean she gast 'gree' by all means.

U don't hav 2 go thru hell with some1 dat's meant for u, how much more d ones dat are not?
Gaskiya! smiley tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

@charles

can u imagine wat u jst said?

@koolchicco
shocked i tot u're female

Of course I am! shocked wink cheesy
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ojeifooya: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
girls are supose to be tretd as queen,well no matter how hard they be but they should know dat
men in their heart chrish them alot so stop playin hard to get ok all my sweet ladies
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
charles316:

[size=16pt]
if u have to play hard to get then,u must have everything perfect.not give me some stretch marks (a body as clean and smooth as beyounce or jlo is preferable) and wide womanliness after weeks of toiling and suffering with hard labour to get u to be my girl.what rubbish?

so 20 inches privates dey hungry u.where d stuff wan enter?
[/size]
You do realise celebrities are airbrushed and made up to the max right? 80% of women have stretch marks for various reasons (puberty/weight gain/child birth). Nobody is perfect just like you are not perfect.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by luchi1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
still water all i can see are your legs,where is the face?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by dove24u(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
The harder you try the merrier it becomes
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by routik(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
A girl that is in a serious relationship wont even listen to you or notice you at all.
bear it in mind that the girl you are trying to toast might have a guy and wont respond positively, is only cheap girls and the ones that have been secretly dying for your type will follow you immediately.
@ poster do you toast every girl you see on the road ?
lets appreciate love for once and rely on one.

Collins
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ebonyeyes:

You do realise celebrities are airbrushed and made up to the max right? 80% of women have stretch marks for various reasons (puberty/weight gain/child birth). Nobody is perfect just like you are not perfect.
yeap,u are right.so tell me why a lady shld play hard to get when am also a fine boy.if i wasnt presentable,then i`ll understand.the truth is dat most average ladies feel that they are queens while the guys are houseboys.infact some guys actually behave like houseboys dat why they can kneel down to beg a girl to date them.such girls will leave them when they see real men.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
charles316:

yeap,u are right.so tell me why a lady shld play hard to get when am also a fine boy.if i wasnt presentable,then i`ll understand.the truth is dat most average ladies feel that they are queens while the guys are houseboys.infact some guys actually behave like houseboys dat why they can kneel down to beg a girl to date them.such girls will leave them when they see real men.

I see you too have ego problems. Fine guys tend to think girls should swoop and faint when they see them wink well if you like what you see then go for it. The girls are playing hard to get because they want to see how much the guy cares especially nowadays when guys love to "shag and run"

Its just a defense mechanism I bet your sister/niece/cousins do it as well wink
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by MUNEER2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
Why am i so late?

I've missed a lot sad sad sad
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see you too have ego problems. Fine guys tend to think girls should swoop and faint when they see them wink well if you like what you see then go for it. The girls are playing hard to get because they want to see how much the guy cares especially nowadays when guys love to "shag and run"

Its just a defense mechanism I bet your sister/niece/cousins do it as well wink

FYI,Playing hard to get doesn't stop a guy from "shagging and running" if he gets in eventually.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
MUNEER2:

Why am i so late?

I've missed a lot sad sad sad

Not really.The floor is still very much open. undecided grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
@koolchico,
exactly, and to be honest. if u play hard to get, there's a greater chance of the guy "shagging and running" , because after he slams the pu(((y, and it aint all dat, he.l be like "gosh is that it?", nothing special man, all dat shakara and she cant even f)))k well, " lol

3 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
german007:

@koolchico,
exactly, and to be honest. if u play hard to get, there's a greater chance of the guy "shagging and running" , because after he slams the pu(((y, and it aint all dat, he.l be like "gosh is that it?", nothing special man, all dat shakara and she cant even f)))k well, " lol

Co-signed! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.