Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38813 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by MissEZ(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
a poster, abeg this is kinda lame. when you find someone worth your while, u go chase her die, all dis one na mouth u de make. Besides if you guys come at us with some sincere and correct yarns, not some overused, generic nonsense, we just might take you seriously.

plus guys like to chase chicks randomly, what happened to getting to know someone before asking her out? If you and a lady have a pre-existing relationship (like being friends) when u finally ask, there will be no reason for her to form. but some of u (not all) just want to hit and run, well good luck with that

solution to the problem ko!!!

PS. Eina, your reasoning on using money to chase girls is really sound. your right in saying that ladies should love a man for who he is and not his money. Any girl that loves u for your money only is a glorified A,  (if u complete am, na u know o)
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nezan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
idle minds
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Igwe9(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
Oops, so girls are still like that? Playing ‘’hard to get’’. I must be living in another planet then, or else you must be talking about giving in to sex.

Lest I forget,  @still water, your legs are finer this time around.lol
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by malcolm(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
cool This is what am gonna do' ok. d very nxt time she cum ard my crib. am gone flex her ribs, untill she call my name like someone dat wants sometin wink. then i'll give it to her. Dude
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by titsqueez(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
this woman shakara thing is similar to the law of demand and supply. when plenty men come toast them their shakara dey increase but when few men toast them see how their shakara go reduce. . .na wa grin

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Bongoman1: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by marvelmike: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
money and women jst like metal nd magnet, quite frankly i want to believe there r few xeptions to this general rule, am yet to find one dough,
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by UNLEASHED(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' is MONEY!!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by mrperfect(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
Very interesting
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by osasp(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
lol @ poster

while there is abit of truth in what you say, its not always the case
with the right level of paper, women shouldnt be a problem
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Poster you are tooo correct.
You couldnt have said it any better

I like this cos its real true,
"Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl"

I used to be like this until i realised, IT AINT JUST WORTH THE STRESS AND AGRO, CHASING A NEXT GAL WEN U GOT A GAL."
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
africhika:

i don't play hard 2 get. i am hard 2 get.

B4 Nko,Who wan get u sef? grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charloski(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
Guy true talk, bt as 4 me, i go free any gal,if no wan gree
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by lawrence83: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
Girls playing hard to get?

I feel is just a way to show that they aren't cheap.

but its get annoying when its too much.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Ebahdah: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
There is nthing like hard to get when u have what makes the world go round''Money''.Guys chase money nt ladies,they will surly ran after u when u've got the cash. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by tokunegiye(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
guy i feel u
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by zeplin1: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
There is nthing like hard to get when u have what makes the world go round''Money''.Guys chase money nt ladies,they will surly ran after u when u've got the cash.

true talk wink
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
u all are correct with ur divergent views.We shd all pray 2hav money.With money u can buy d world&woo anytin 2ur side.No wonder SOLOMON said money answereth all things.Seriously some ladies av genuine reasons for playin hard,while some are just 2full of themselves because they get 2much attention.As for ladies in d latter,i support d poster to ignore such&move on if possible
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Anabel(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
is that all you guys are thinking about, find better things to do with your time instead of chasing girls and knowing if they are hard to get
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by hackney(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
Guys, sometimes girls play hard to get to be sure you weren't just sweet-mouthing her.
Girls easily get confused if you say what they want to hear but they then ponder over it,tell friends etc
before they decide.
But if you sling your hook before then, you will turn round and say they are hard to get.

Keep flossing (fresh and clean) ,keep the convo light and funny with a hint of naughty and they will find it easier to say yes. ( footing the odd bill ain't bad too)

Thats just how it is guys.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by otilox(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
hackney:

Guys, sometimes girls play hard to get to be sure you weren't just sweet-mouthing her.
Girls easily get confused if you say what they want to hear but they then ponder over it,tell friends etc
before they decide.
But if you sling your hook before then, you will turn round and say they are hard to get.

Keep flossing (fresh and clean) ,keep the convo light and funny with a hint of naughty and they will find it easier to say yes. ( footing the odd bill ain't bad too)

Best post so far! Words of a decent, respectful playa! nice one! (no offence bro)
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by TmeD0(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
faakay (m)
The ForBidd3N City - China!!!!!! ^^SwaG FLu^^

« #20 on: Yesterday at 01:20:20 AM »
Quote from: stillwater on October 06, 2009, 07:25:35 PM

After your money? Do I know this one from Adam?  
A fine loaded man won't come here crying wolf that girls play hard to get. The truth is bitter, I know. Sorry  
Show me your face and prove me wrong then.  

loooolz,

your leg long oooooooo heeeeeeeee   !! Elese pepeye!    

It's cool thou  

ouch! lwkmd! ol' boy, that was cold o.

the mata leg no too bad now .  the face fit . . .  sha, u mean o! grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by IgboGirl(f): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
Why do most of you Nigerian men always bring up the issue of money when dealing with girls, talking about using money to get a girl? Which money will yall use to woo a girl? Your tuition money? Or your rent money? Some of you making this bogus claims about money are probably still in school, so where is that money you have that can make a girl fall for u? If you have a career then good but how much is your salary? Do you men really think you can afford a girl's expenses?

Seriously, some of you Nigerian men need to think twice before making claims about money. Can you buy gucci, christian louboutin, prada, yves saint laurent etc for a girl? With that chicken change some of you are making as your salaries I doubt that. Taking a girl out to a restaurant does not qualify as spending money on a girl. Besides, what gives you men the impression that yall have more money than us women?

I don't know how the girls in Nigeria are acting but some of us Nigerian girls abroad do not give a damn about your money. None of you can afford my shoes muchless the handbags I carry and I don't rely on a man to buy them for me.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by MissEZ(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
igbogirl de vex sha

but seriously guys get over urself. money isnt everything.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by IgboGirl(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
Miss EZ:

igbogirl de vex sha

but seriously guys get over urself. money isnt everything.

LOL

It gets annoying when these guys refer to money gazillion times like we don't make our own money.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ob2ce(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
IgboGirl:

Why do most of you Nigerian men always bring up the issue of money when dealing with girls, talking about using money to get a girl? Which money will yall use to woo a girl? Your tuition money? Or your rent money? Some of you making this bogus claims about money are probably still in school, so where is that money you have that can make a girl fall for u? If you have a career then good but how much is your salary? Do you men really think you can afford a girl's expenses?

Seriously, some of you Nigerian men need to think twice before making claims about money. Can you buy gucci, christian louboutin, prada, yves saint laurent etc for a girl? With that chicken change some of you are making as your salaries I doubt that. Taking a girl out to a restaurant does not qualify as spending money on a girl. Besides, what gives you men the impression that yall have more money than us women?

I don't know how the girls in Nigeria are acting but some of us Nigerian girls abroad do not give a damn about your money. None of you can afford my shoes muchless the handbags I carry and I don't rely on a man to buy them for me.

So how do you explain girls that are richer than the guys they are with still wanting the guy to provide for them financially. Some girls can't help being dependent!!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ob2ce(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
hackney:

before they decide.

Word from the Playa Guide,
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ob2ce(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Princek12:

The author's posting is a realist, philosophical approach to an issue, and I believe a lot of girls know the truth and would gladly discredit his theory for fear that it is exposing to a lot of weak, inexperienced men a workable remedy to the egotistical and big head problem of some ladies. A true player, not a trick guy who flaunts money to lure girls, will understand the author. Women can reject his theory all day long, but they know the truth. Guys that kiss the most ass usually get no play, but guys who know their worth and approach women in a cool, gentlemanly, non-desperado fashion who bag many chicks; it is when you continue to make advances to a girl who has rebuffed you that you are making her head seriously swell. Unfortunately, there are lots of weak men out there whose insane, madman persistence in approaching girls have substantially blown up the heads of a lot of chicks, making it harder for the true player to fix the head of this blown up chick who has adapted into thinking that every guy will approach her like that. But on a good note to women, it is usually weak, old, ugly, and broke ass men who will kiss your ass. If you want quality men, don't expect ass kissing. Just chill, guys.

Word!!!!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by OpeLovely(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
How can you possibly value a girl if she comes so easy.

Guys pretend that they hate chasing women too much. And they are the same guys that boast when they have gotten ''an easy one''.

I believe all this nonsense is a double standard.

If she is the one for you, no problem and if not, no problem.

But any woman that knows her value/worth will not easily succumb to a man because most men think with their third legs.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by koolchicco: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
ob2ce:

So how do you explain girls that are richer than the guys they are with still wanting the guy to provide for them financially. Some girls can't help being dependent!!

WEAC Question!
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ob2ce(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
answer now!! is it too difficult for you??
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by IgboGirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
ob2ce:

Girls richer than guys only want the guys to provide for them just to know that the guy can actually stand up to the occassion. Rich girls don't depend on guys all the time and besides, i don't call it depending if the girl can actually afford whatever it is she wants the guy to get for her. Being dependent is when you totally rely on a guy and having no means to provide for yourself financially.
You men ride on this dependent bus way too often that your logics have been clouded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.