Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (38811 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by snokky(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2009
simply take her to mr biggs or tantalizer, but if she be society lady, just promise you will take her to a party soon.

Thatz all.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Dodo1: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2009
walk-away
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by okeey(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2009
it happen,dat na small thing
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by walelamina: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2009
I luv ds,,,,especially the newtons 3rd law dt u chipped in,,9ice 1
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by William108(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2009
cool I always act indifferent with girls. The finer u are, the more snubbish i act towards u, if ur beauty gets to ur head. Guys should also learn to play HARD TO GET. Not for only Girls. NL guys, are u with me?

2 Likes

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by jiganshow(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2009
u should know it is not really easy doing this for a girl hat is deamn beautiful. what i feel about girls that proove hard is that they are too beautiful for just a guy. she proves difficult only when she is hooked up with aguy somewhere and so does not want to hurt the other guy until they close their relationship. check out a girl like this, anyway she is searching for a real guy am serious cal me on 08037635140. no flashng to be pprecise she stays in abeokuta

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by emmydee(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2009
This is a wonderful topic. i have been thinking of posting this type of thing sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnce!
To add to this, the society should also give guys some kind of protection from girls. Gals do everything humanly and spiritually possible to tempt guys.

Please guys, lets heed to this and take action. wetin sef? wetin, their shakara don too much jo!

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by debest1(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2009
jiganshow:

u should know it is not really easy doing this for a girl hat is deamn beautiful. what i feel about girls that proove hard is that they are too beautiful for just a guy. she proves difficult only when she is hooked up with aguy somewhere and so does not want to hurt the other guy until they close their relationship. check out a girl like this, anyway she is searching for a real guy am serious cal me on 08037635140. no flashng to be pprecise she stays in abeokuta

sey the girl knws u have posted her pic on NL?
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2009
debest1:

sey the girl knws u have posted her pic on NL?
I knwo, its really sad when guys do that why expose her like this? She will find out somehow when her friend tells her her pic is making the rounds on NL grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by debest1(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I knwo, its really sad when guys do that why expose her like this? She will find out somehow when her friend tells her her pic is making the rounds on NL grin
on the other hand the popularity might get her a man grin

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by kalmebad(f): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2009
@topic

Admin manager and moderators, Could u pple pls do us good by seperating boyz from men in this forum

am tired of boyz going to men always coming here to rant abt girls doing diz, and girls doing dat.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing and going to d next thread
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by debest1(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2009
kalmebad:

@topic

Admin manager and moderators, Could u pple pls do us good by seperating boyz from men in this forum

am tired of boyz going to men always coming here to rant abt girls doing diz, and girls doing dat.

wow u sound sxy wen u r upset ooooooooo, grin grin grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2009
kalmebad:

@topic

Girl you can say that again. I think we may be dealing with more[i] boys [/i]on here though tongue
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iykedare(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]AS A FINE BOY(I GET COMPLIMENTS ON A DAILY BASIS EVEN FRM STRANGERS),I DONT WASTE TIME ON ANY GIRL.I TRY TO BE MATURE IN MY APPROACH AND TRY NOT TO BE TOO `PUSHY` SO THAT SHE WOULDNT GIVE ME THE TYPICAL NAIJA GIRL RESPONSE LIKE,`I CANT GIVE U MY NUMBER`,OR `PLEASE U ARE DISTURBING ME`.I CAN MATCH UP TO ANY GIRL AS FAR AS LOOKS IS CONCERNED SO I DONT NEED TO STRESS MYSELF COS OF A GIRL.HAVE NEVER STRESSED MYSELF COS OF A GIRL.INFACT,IF SHE TRIES TO BE RUDE,I DELETE HER FROM MY MEMORY IMMEDIATELY.

INFACT,PLAYING HARD TO GET IS NOT FOR ME.
[/size]
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by perusky(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2009
[To make the story short, if you are a guy chyking any girl and she doesn't reciprocate after you have shown some seriousness , quickly end the episode and forget about the girl. Theres this girl that told me how she regretted losing a guy she admired so much while playing hard to get, after the guy has shown up consistently. I guess shes learnt her lesson to limit the shakara time. Guys should stop wasting too much time on girls.

Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl. Girls have been spoilt by frequent wooing from guys, therefore they can easily reject a guy and hope that a better dude will appear tomorrow. Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times. When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

This idea is definitely difficult for guys to put in practice. But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP, LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

One more reason why the girls maintain the ''am not cheap status'' is due to the fact that we guys always scrutinize the girls to classify who is cheap and who is not cheap. Since the girls are aware of this, the will always make sure guys don't call them cheap. A remedy to this is for guys to remove the word ''cheap'' from our vocabulary and see every girl as responsible and worthy.quote][quote][/quote]

My Brova! dis your theory is a helluva kind.

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by pinkstar(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2009
Now i agree with people that guy gossip too.You guys are criticizing the girls,do you have sisters at home.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by willylink: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2009
Guy, i dey ur side grin grin grin grin
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by ONESS: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2009
Do not blame the girls if she decide to play hard to get. The thing is if a girl want to play hard to get she should play it it to the end without giving in to the guy and she do want this guy she should just say yes thats all. abut there is every believe that this guy might only want sex at that moment and one he got what he wanted he will disappear into thin air, when u call he doesnt respond. This has happened to me. so all girls be wise.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by iykedare(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]PLAYING HARD TO GET DOESNT MEAN THAT I`LL KEEP HER FOR LONG WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY AGREES.IF I PLANNED TO STAY WITH HER FOR 12 MONTHS AND SHE USES 2 MONTHS TO PLAY HARD TO GET,IF SHE EVENTUALLY AGREES THEN I`LL KICK HER OUT AFTER THE REMAINING 10  MONTHS.[/size]

whiteroses,u be fine girl o.u deserve a boy like me.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by mrofficial(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2009
Very good, this thread is talking to me. I just deleted a gal yesterday, she's been playing hard to get, I was furious yesterday, I cut the fone and sent her final text.

Thank you, poster.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Bobbyb(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2009
perusky:

To make the story short, if you are a guy chyking any girl and she doesn't reciprocate after you have shown some seriousness , quickly end the episode and forget about the girl. Theres this girl that told me how she regretted losing a guy she admired so much while playing hard to get, after the guy has shown up consistently. I guess shes learnt her lesson to limit the shakara time. Guys should stop wasting too much time on girls.

Secondly, some guys are fond of chasing after women just for the fun of it even when the already have a girl. Girls have been spoilt by frequent wooing from guys, therefore they can easily reject a guy and hope that a better dude will appear tomorrow. Guys should stop giving girls too much attention which makes their head swell so much and compels them to be insulting at times. When a girl has stayed for 1 year and no guy has come around, she will have a rethink.

This idea is definitely difficult for guys to put in practice. But the hidden truth is, when the attention of guys towards the girls decreases, there will be a subsequent increase in attention and curiosity of girls towards guys. Newton said to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. It doesn't apply to physics alone, romance is also included. GIRLS BELIEVE THE ARE NOT CHEAP, LET US SHOW THEM THAT GUYS ARE NOT CHEAP TOO.

One more reason why the girls maintain the ''am not cheap status'' is due to the fact that we guys always scrutinize the girls to classify who is cheap and who is not cheap. Since the girls are aware of this, the will always make sure guys don't call them cheap. A remedy to this is for guys to remove the word ''cheap'' from our vocabulary and see every girl as responsible and worthy.quote

@poster i jst realised dat dis thread has jst been about the typical 9ja story,coz i can hardly see much generalizations regarding this topic.My point is; talking about gurls playing hard 2 get extensively 2 a point which is unnecessary is appalling,LOL.And i think all these has 2 do wif our setting here in 9ja coz more than 75% of the setting ova here is 4 hustlers, lol   Coz sometyms d 'hard 2 get' thing is a form of hustling WELL,this is bcoz in 9ja we hustle 4 almost everytin: [color=#990000]MONEY,THE BEST HONEYZ,THE BEST DUDES,BEST CARS,HOUSES,d list is endless.But not all gurls hustle, lol The oyinbo chiks are alwayz receptive coz they hardly lack the basic needs.Most of them even have d Xtras,soo afta havin all these,they feel real fresh and then wat next? Add more colorful spice to LIFE![/color]
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by mrofficial(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes, What is your problem?

Leave this building naaah.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by vicishow(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2009
Na wa oooo
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2009
speachless:

U can only give up on a girl u ve no sincere feelings 4.
Y can't a guy do what ever he can to get her rather dan giving up.
Dats wat makes u a man,facing what eva challenge u come across

Mate, are you really serious?

So, what if you use all your energy and resources to jump over all the stupid hoops and hurdles and you land in whoreland?

You are going to do whatever you can to chase a girl and you think she would be worth it?

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2009
I was aptly called Sgt. Slaughter (Slaughter-House on and off campus) in my hey-days and my rival-in-shag-matters BRIEF! (for those who know the guy) took on all comers, Jambites, Staleites, Aristo babes, Butta babes, ghetto babes, Yabatech, Medilag and Lasuite babes with little difficulty.

I don't know about your theories but we have some quick-start rules

1: Establish your profile. what does this mean? , intelligence, confidence, grooming and last but not totally necessary, a constant bulge in your pants  wink notice i did not say anything about money (useful but not necessary to actually have it as evidence)
2: Understand her needs (money, sex-pangs, companionship, revenge-screw, jealousy-screw, inexperience etc) every girl has a need and every need has an ego to feed your task is to feed that ego -- that is what "chyking" as you put it is all about.
3: Understand the concept of ADWA (Approach-Distance-Withdrawal-Approach) in summary, every female is programmed from childhood to to adulthood with the perception that they must be beautiful to be appreciated, (that is why bimbos get the most attention), sadly, that is also a stereotype most women live out everyday (make-up, fitted-pants, big-breasts, big-butt, bum lips sexy eyes etc). they have an image to live up to, one that this male-dominated society has created for them. This is your God-given advantage and you must use it wisely. (not all women can be taken advantage of without fatal consequences). using the ADWA technique (for entry-level toasters) you make a typical honest approach to a girl you have profiled and at this stage you should have a list of her core interests and her Age-Group (Will tell you the importance of Age to a girl/woman/lady/madam/mistress/sugar-mummy/milf later)
4: Make the entrance. remember females (from animals to man) all have a thing for quality (if na borrow-borrow then borrow). with the benefit of hind-sight (knowing her core interests) you can pretend to be the guy she is interested in (for a while) but do not try to finish-off the game in one day.  The true concept of chyking is not unlike getting hooked on drugs you are hesitant at first, then you are interested because of the danger factor, then you get a small taste and you like it, when you do not get it, you itch and have withdrawal symptoms, then you get it again and you are hooked for life (or till death) That is the ADWA technique. you have to be like  an addictive drug to the game you are hunting.

5: Make sure you do not come off as desperate and how can you come off as desperate
5a: Trying to finish all your interesting life in one conversation (Bad Idea) try this instead, avoid the cliched lines that every guy uses, like you have beautiful eyes, smile, face ,legs or arse. they have been playing catch-up all their life to stay beautiful, they hear those lines like a thousand times in a week. so try to b different, go figure out which lines you want to use but stay off the obvious, the goal is to make yourself look mysterious and interesting not her.
5b: Never finish a two-way conversation, once you start and she starts talking back, break-off abruptly to attend to something obviously more important, do not even say goodbye or catch you later. just go Here is the reason why. all humans are suckers for closure (we must see the end of anything that catches their interest for more than 5 minutes) By not "finishing" you are keeping things open for another assault on her senses.
5c: DO NOT give an encore within the next 5 days. this will allow her to move her interests to other things (remember you have not closed your conversation) when next you meet, her interest level for you should have increased (you are now like an old friend she has not seen in a while)

This is only Class 1 (Will continue 2morrow)

IMPORTANT NOTICE
AGE is a factor! (both the physical age and the psychological age of the girl in question)
In my books, girls have 4 age groups, 17-25 (Teenager to Wild-Teenager) within this age-range they are at their most malleable which means you can confuse and convince them easily, they are mostly adventurous so they make a lot of mistakes (good for you). 26-35 are the ones should not have a problem with but usually do. This is because they now have expectations and that Bad-boy game you are thinking of playing won't work easily (they are matured players by then and know all the tricks). But there is always a need that needs filling (always keep that in mind).

There are also girls you must avoid at all cost
1: The ones just coming out of a rude relationship and looking for revenge
2: The ones who hangout with better-off friends but are not on the same level as they are
3: The ones who want to fall in love FOREVER (even if the sex is good, the costs are deadly)
4: The ones who know what they want but not how to get it (you will waste your time here)
5: The ones who keep asking for this and that because of a few seconds of orgasm they gave you.

The ones you must meet
1: 26-30 types with cash to spare and desperate for love
2: 17-25 types you will find them in universities and always looking for a cheap thrill (sex included)
3: Religious types - because they are desperately fighting (and barely winning) the war with the flesh (Muslim/Christian)
4: Sugar mummies but you have to play your game right (you need to have graduated to an advanced gigolo to attempt this) so do not try this until you are absolutely ready for the BIG GAME
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by german007(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2009
Mr official na d way, omo yakpa oh,  if babe give long ting ,delete am,  simple, lol

What  Iv gathered though in my experience  is that there are two predominant reasons a gal will not be interested.

One is, There is a next guy she wants soo badly and she is waiting for the guy to chat to her,so she's keeping herself for that guy she has a crush on., or she has a man in her life that she loves dearly, and hence she isnt interested in any other guy, whether u fine like reggie bush or you get money pass warren buffet she isnt interested cos she loves her man or boyfriend, TO SUMMARISE "SHE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU HERSELF COS SHE LOVES SOME1 ELSE"

Two is. She is simply not interested in you.  You are not her type, you are boring, you just dont rock her boat, you just dont push her button hard enough, you'r not interesting, or u noh get the kain money she dey find, lol

Regards,  

The love doctor.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by charles316: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2009
[size=16pt]
a girl i was trying to date sometimes ago asked me if i would marry her after playing hard to get.they want  u to believe that they are not cheap.playing hard to get doesnt mean that u are not cheap.after bunking her,i resigned frm her  2 months after.
[/size]

whiteroses,u be fine girl o.u deserve a boy like me.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Turiano(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
If u r'e truly in luv wit her,4gt d fact of brkn dwn.and persue her until u gt her.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Turiano(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
If u r'e truly in luv wit her,4gt d fact of brkn dwn.and persue her until u gt her.
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Turiano(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by Turiano(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
Re: A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' by nethacker(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]AS A FINE BOY(I GET COMPLIMENTS ON A DAILY BASIS EVEN FRM STRANGERS),I DONT WASTE TIME ON ANY GIRL.I TRY TO BE MATURE IN MY APPROACH AND TRY NOT TO BE TOO `PUSHY` SO THAT SHE WOULDNT GIVE ME THE TYPICAL NAIJA GIRL RESPONSE LIKE,`I CANT GIVE U MY NUMBER`,OR `PLEASE U ARE DISTURBING ME`.I CAN MATCH UP TO ANY GIRL AS FAR AS LOOKS IS CONCERNED SO I DONT NEED TO STRESS MYSELF COS OF A GIRL.HAVE NEVER STRESSED MYSELF COS OF A GIRL.INFACT,IF SHE TRIES TO BE RUDE,I DELETE HER FROM MY MEMORY IMMEDIATELY.

INFACT,PLAYING HARD TO GET IS NOT FOR ME.
[/size]
mee toooo grin grin grin

jiganshow:

r u sure d babe is complete and speaks well?perhaps she is one legged grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.