Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm (48726 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Wife Doesn't Work And Wants Her Name On My Home / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by damiso(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
I guess no one is really perfect and if those are her shortcomings you probably have to reach a compromise and help her to gradually change( it wont be overnight).Time management is a skill that one acquires with time and maybe you can help her with setting up a routine. I have been a stay at home mum and sometimes the feeling that you have more time when the kids are not home kind of lulls you into thinking you can do things later. And you find out that you don't. So you have to make sure the time is allocated and structured.

I have always needed structure to my day and that structure is what is still helping me now working full time, running a business and also running the home. Like some people have mentioned maybe bulk cooking of the food that require longer prep might help. Also pre prepping foods and freezing cuts down cooking time ( though I understand the power situation in Nigeria makes it a bit harder). I bulk boil/grill meat and put them in packs so making stew is just bringing out a pack, blending pepper voila stew is ready in 20/30 mins max. I don't think I spend over 30 mins in the kitchen on weekdays but that means on some weekends I spend 6 hours in there washing and boiling meat, cleaning and portioning fish, chopping, slicing, cooking and freezing so that I have a respite for a couple of weeks. That way even hubby sef can just throw things together if he gets in before me.

She needs structure to her day and it will take time for her to get used to it but you can help with her it. You can use tools like her phone( I have reminders for everything ), even a jotter ( if she will remember to look at it ) and maybe you even sending her prompter text messages.

I have a schedule on my fridge so I cant go in to get milk and not see that the kids have dress up day on the 13th, dentist appointment, gp appointment, swimming lesson, bake day, kumon etc. I also know what weekends will be lighter than the other. So I slot in things that prepare me for the week or next few weeks. I even have days to do which laundry.( darks and coloured on Thursday and whites/lights on Friday). etc.

So help her draw up a schedule e.g Monday grocery shopping for the food for the week, sort the kids uniform for the week ahead, etc. A food timetable might also help as that will eliminate the dilly dallying on what to cook.

You say she is a good wife ,please bear with her and help her where she seems weak. Others have also suggested talking to her of the health issues that come with eating late so i think you should explore that as well.

It takes 21 days to form a habit and if she can follow a schedule for 21 days consecutively you will see that she will eventually get there. Maybe not as perfect as a naturally organised person but at least it will be better. Organised people( you seem like one) naturally cant get people who are not but I guess that what makes life interesting- our differences.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by yetseyi(f): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Huston1:

She doesnt cook food everyday. When she knows she isngoing to make a meal that wont take much of her time, then she will not start early at all. Even when i remind her that it is getting late, she will tell me something like "Is it not just to make eba" but when she eventually gets into the kitchen she starts doing other things. Maybe that is when she will realise the kids will not eat eba and start frying plantain for them, or she will tell me she checked the soup and found there is no "Kpomo" or fish again because I dont like beef. Then she will start making jollof rice or something. She actually does a lot of things to make me happy. The timing is what I am not comfortable with. I have told her many a time she doesnt have respect for time. Anytime we have to get ready together and go out, I will tell her to start getting ready 2hrs before the time. She doesnt even make up. But we will still get to the place late. I go angry to church every sunday because even if she wakes up by 6am for a service of 9:30am, we still get to church late. I dont know what to do anymore. Whenever i talk to her, she makes adjustment for only few days and she is back to her old self. In the area of food, I feel I will make her feel bad if I start eating out but I dont know how to remedy this I am in. I will not forget to mention that she is a very nice wife and mother and very respectful. My family and friends like her. But this shortcoming of not respecting time is what I dont like. And you should all know that a woman who doesnt have respect for time is very untidy. And of course she is. I actually knew all these before I married her but I thought I can work on her and change these about her. Is this a cross I have to bear for the rest of my life because she doesnt compliment me the area of tideness and being timely. She scores Zero in being clean and timely. I employed someone who comes to clean my house everyday and wash too. I will not fail to mention that I still love her and she loves me with her life. She is very LOYAL, Caring, pretty, kindhearted and receptive. Family and friends enjoy her company. If she is not around, they misses her. I wish she can make little adjustment in these two areas of respecting time and being clean. There is nothing to write home about her in these two areas. I am always angry.

Hmmm, bro this two matters seem heavy. Have you really tried all you can? Seems those two issues are her own imperfections, do you think enrolling her for a time management short course or something will help or even Apps on her phone that can help her manage time and you don't need to get angry always so you don't lash it out on your family when you can't bear it anymore.

I have to admit that cleanliness is a big issue but
You have to compromise, continue teaching and pray she improves/change. I also believe if she can manage time well she will be more tidy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Huston1:
Please Nairalanders I need help because I am loosing my patience.
I have been married to my wife for 6years and I have never had dinner before 9PM. Sometimes I'm served dinner past 11pm. My wife doesn't have any job yet. I wake early every day because I have to bath and dress our two kids up in the morning while she makes their breakfast and prepare something for the lunch boxes. I drop the kids at school and go to work from there. I return home before 6pm and dinner is never ready. I have complained and complained and she makes adjustments for two days each time I complain. I got angry at a point and told her I will not eat her food after 7pm. That week, she acted on my instruction and I really ate at 7pm or just before 7:30pm. That is the only week I enjoyed dinner early. I have even developed pot belle due to eating late.
I got home early today and she started picking vegetables to make soup at about 3:30pm. This is 8pm and I still haven't eaten. I am so angry. I really see her busy working in kitchen but I don't know why it takes so long for the food to be ready. Not that she attends to the kids. I assist the kids in their homework and prepare them for bed. I'm very angry. Please advise.

Please does she cook with stove? Or those terribly slow electric cooker? Because I'm still trying to imagine how someone will cook a pot of soup for 5 hours . . . shocked undecided
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Huston1:

She is good at putting off the cooker or reduce it in the process of cooking. I don't know why. Sometimes I walk into the kitchen and increase it. I have visited her family house and this is the same thing there. Breakfast is 11am in her family house. The annoying part is that you see her mom busy in the kitchen but the food is never out. The few times I slept in her family house, her mom wakes me up at night to say dinner is ready and she apologies for being late. I have watched my wife's mother cook. Sometimes I see her put off the cooker too. Washes plates and clean the kitchen up to 5 times before she finishes cooking. I don't really know how to work on my wife. This whole thing is affecting my kids too because they have to stay awake to eat before they go to bed. The worse part is that myself and my wife don't eat together most times because at the time she dishes my food, she goes back to kitchen to clean up. Sometimes when I wake up by 12 midnight or past twice, I see her in the parlor eating and watching Nigeria movie. Many times I force her to bed because she can actually stay awake till 1am

Old habits die hard . . . Time management is actually a skill, not everyone possess that skill. You can see she's also coming from a place where time is not valued. Plus she doesn't need to wake up early to get ready for work so she doesn't see the need to sleep early . . .

I think you need to put in a lot of effort to 'change' her, if her attitude is really getting to you.

Also, you may need to set an ultimatum for her, and mean it. Anytime you get home and dinner is not ready in 30mins, reject the food. Let her know it's a no deal for you.

It's also a very bad habit to instill in your children. Time is money.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Acidosis(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
No one is perfect actually. I stay home and work from home most of the time, and I don't eat breakfast until 1pm, 2pm sometimes. I have the basic needs to get my food set by 6am, but I still don't make it available.

I enjoy nearly 23hours power supply on a daily basis since the past months, and some times, I still do not get properly ironed shirts for my outings.

There has been stable electricity since the past 50 hours, but as I type this, I have less than 10% battery life on my phone.

To change an habit, you have to be patient. Anger may not bring out the best in anyone. As much as you want it your way, she has to first accept your way as the right way, lest she strive to meet up under serious tension.

Lastly, get your wife a job, be rest assured she'd make the dinner available earlier than 7. Idleness is the main reason you may continue to eat at 10pm.

Cooking and eating late will give her the time she never had to stay around her family. You want to get back home 7pm, eat 7:15pm and go to bed 7:30pm?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ujoan:

Old habits die hard . . . Time management is actually a skill, not everyone possess that skill. You can see she's also coming from a place where time is not valued. Plus she doesn't need to wake up early to get ready for work so she doesn't see the need to sleep early . . .

I think you need to put in a lot of effort to 'change' her, if her attitude is really getting to you.

Also, you may need to set an ultimatum for her, and mean it. Anytime you get home and dinner is not ready in 30mins, reject the food. Let her know it's a no deal for you.

It's also a very bad habit to instill in your children. Time is money.
This
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by AZeD1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Have you tried cooking yourself?
There's a saying that if you want something done, do it yourself.

My 2 dollars (You can get it for N390)

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Rori(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Huston1:

She is good at putting off the cooker or reduce it in the process of cooking. I don't know why. Sometimes I walk into the kitchen and increase it. I have visited her family house and this is the same thing there. Breakfast is 11am in her family house. The annoying part is that you see her mom busy in the kitchen but the food is never out. The few times I slept in her family house, her mom wakes me up at night to say dinner is ready and she apologies for being late. I have watched my wife's mother cook. Sometimes I see her put off the cooker too. Washes plates and clean the kitchen up to 5 times before she finishes cooking. I don't really know how to work on my wife. This whole thing is affecting my kids too because they have to stay awake to eat before they go to bed. The worse part is that myself and my wife don't eat together most times because at the time she dishes my food, she goes back to kitchen to clean up. Sometimes when I wake up by 12 midnight or past twice, I see her in the parlor eating and watching Nigeria movie. Many times I force her to bed because she can actually stay awake till 1am
Hahahahahaaa
Dis ur wife ehhh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by jom28gy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
what's the problem?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by metallisc(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
Zee world at work o grin grin

the experienced member has spoken! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Lumpyy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op I wanted to say maybe shes worked up before I saw ur post about someone cleaning and washing.to everyone asking him to overlook,its not easy over-looking untidyness abeg,how will he look at a mess around the house and pretend everything is fine?
Op no one is perfect but with good communication things can get better,its best u keep talking to her calmly about how these things make you feel,with all the attributes of hers,she will understand and change gradually!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Richy4(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
I know it is really annoying... But bro, in every marriage, there must be something u have to over look.... I guess this one could be it... if you do not want to eat late, then make provision for what you will eat when you get home ie buying some snack or take away.... when she finally finished cooking, if u want u can eat. if not just say u are ok...

The way i see it, she might be needing a washing machine and a vacuum cleaner.... I might be wrong though but after washing your cloth, the kids, and hers.... then clean a messy house where two kids are living everyday, she will get exhausted... by the time she starts cooking for u, it might get a bit late... but not as late as 11 as u were painting it... what is she cooking tortoise meat?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Onegai:

Aww man. I thought about it, it is a family thing. Habits die hard but this can be changed. But it is wrong for the kids to be eating so late and they should have an early bedtime. You have to force her to see it's affecting her productivity as a Hot lady, a Wife and a Mother. She's not spending time with you. And if she's going to bed so late, your sexx life will be out of sync. Do 3 weeks of takeout food for you and the children. If you really want to look for trouble and make things change faster, get your mother to come stay for the 3 weeks and instruct your mother to please enter the kitchen and prepare food for you and the children once mealtimes are here and she's taking her time grin. Be prepared for the fight that ensues but calmly and lovingly maintain your ground: Meals must be prepared on time. This can be changed, sit her down and insist she draws up a timetable (tell her you love her too much to allow her continue like this) of daily activities. Also, give her stuff to do, make sure she knows it's important. Nothing will fire up a change more than one personally admitting to themself "I'm failing and it seems to be my fault". When she can't make deadlines because of it, it will help not make you look like the bad guy. Give her positive reinforcement for meals on time ("Nice! Delicious dinner at 7pm, alright! High five!" )

Same here it's habit for me I can't imagine eating on the dinning table it must be on the bed or me lying down on the floor.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by smokeydrinky: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Huston1:

Herein lies the problem. I already arrived at that conclusion before I read this post. This is something she is used to. It's a fault in her so find a way to correct her without jeopardizing your marriage.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by emmy1234: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
My brother.pls don't be too angry with her. U still need to talk to ur wife on this matter. Make her realize that u eat only once at home and it should be served at the right time. As her if there is any thing troubling her that makes her starve u unnecessarily
always ensure u have bread at home, so that when its 7pm being the stipulated time and the food is not ready. Eat bread and forget about her food for that night.
If u can cook, u can go the kitchen and make food for urself . this will send a right signal that u re not happy eating late.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by emmy1234: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
My brother.pls don't be too angry with her. U still need to talk to ur wife on this matter. Make her realize that u eat only once at home and it should be served at the right time. As her if there is any thing troubling her that makes her starve u unnecessarily . After this
-- always ensure u have bread at home, so that when its 7pm being the stipulated time and the food is not ready. Eat bread and forget about her food for that night.
--If u can cook, u can go the kitchen and make food for urself . this will send a right signal that u re not happy eating late.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hian. Orisirisi

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by yorhmienerd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
cry

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by avalontony(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
yorhmienerd:
The last time I visited a relatives place, it was the day Barca vs Bayern played last, I came back around 11pm expecting to meet food setup and the kids sleeping but was suprised to see the kids watching telemundo while the father is suggestin they cook BEANS, that day I slept around 1am

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Abiagirl777(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
while my bro was courting his wife then,each time he called her while retiring for the night you'd hear i'mbjust coming or going to the MKT to buy soup items,by 9?.when will she come back,Cook then everybody will eat mind you she has been in the MKT all day but she'll say they have a particular mkt they buy soup stuffs.
oooh,old habit die hard.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Dyt(f): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Has op had dinner?
angry angry

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by eyinjuege: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2016
yorhmienerd:
The last time I visited a relatives place, it was the day Barca vs Bayern played last, I came back around 11pm expecting to meet food setup and the kids sleeping but was suprised to see the kids watching telemundo while the father is suggestin they cook BEANS, that day I slept around 1am

shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Berbierklaus(f): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
This is one thing I keep hammering to my female friends,How can You not have food ready for a man that went all day to work especially when You are at home,its preposterous,I can't even wrap my head around it... I had some roomates then and when I look at them I just pity their future husband.

well Op,I saw You mentioned that You know all these before marriage right? keep trying to change her,but i'd advice You to use practical examples not word of mouth or anger alone,like my boyfriend told me,correct me with a solution not with what You say.
Huston1 correct your wife with a solution to the problem and watch her adjust.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by SAMBARRY: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
E be like say your wife live for gbo gbo ero house. Who eats supper by 1am?that's an extremely unhealthy eating pattern and if you're not careful she will pass suc bad eating lifestyle to your children.

Make it a duty that whatever she's doing you and the kid's must eat between 8-10am.she's a full house wife and not a working mom
Lunch by 12-2pm

Supper between 4-6pm..it's NOT about forming am the man of the house but about your health. Such eating patterns can Make you loose shape fast

I have a friend Who eats supper by 11.30pm and she's eating eba and stew.my dear she's fat and speedily going out of shape. A lot of time she eats breakfast at 12.45pm and Lunch 4pm.I've warned her several times.if you see us together you won't believe we're mates.she looks like my aunty because of her overweight stature

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by SAMBARRY: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
This is one thing I keep hammering to my female friends,How can You not have food ready for a man that went all day to work especially when You are at home,its preposterous,I can't even wrap my head around it... I had some roomates then and when I look at them I just pity their future husband.

well Op,I saw You mentioned that You know all these before marriage right? keep trying to change her,but i'd advice You to use practical examples not word of mouth or anger alone,like my boyfriend told me,correct me with a solution not with what You say.
Huston1 correct your wife with a solution to the problem and watch her adjust.
it's not really the wife's fault persay.its the lifestyle her mother trained her with and I'm suspecting that what causes food delay is that she probably wasted 2hours watching home video before cooking. I'm sure she's fat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2016
I wish OP would listen.

"Your wife doesn't work, yet dinner is never ready at 9PM"

It will never be ready, unless she gets a serious job.

24 hours is never enough for an idle man/woman. You value time because you work; just quit your work for a week, and watch how lazy you'd become.

I have cited how having 24 hour stable electricity doesn't amount to full battery life, ironed shirts, etc. What you have in excess, you don't value. You only value scarce resources. Just stay home for a week, you won't even leave your bed at 11am.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Berbierklaus(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
it's not really the wife's fault persay.its the lifestyle her mother trained her with and I'm suspecting that what causes food delay is that she probably wasted 2hours watching home video before cooking. I'm sure she's fat

Lol @ fat,You don't know that most Nigerians see fatness as a sign of good living?

Yeah,probably that was how she grew up,she needs to adjust
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol @ fat,You don't know that most Nigerians see fatness as a sign of good living?

Yeah,probably that was how she grew up,she needs to adjust
YEs she will adjust but it'll take time because that's a character imbibed into her over the years and I'm sure she'll be used to it.infact you'll be surprised that such people don't get hungry for supper until it's like 10 or 11pm
Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:

What has been 'fat' got to do with anything here? undecided

What's with the obsession with weight these days? fat-shaming is becoming so common that I actually feel pity for over-weight people. The way people mock and ridicule them is appalling.

Honestly Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself for that comment. . . . . SMH!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Ujoan:

What has been 'fat' got to do with anything here? undecided

What's with the obsession with weight these days? fat-shaming is becoming so common that I actually feel pity for over-weight people. The way people mock and ridicule them is appalling.

Honestly Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself for that comment. . . . . SMH!
miss uju take it or leave it a person's weight is a reflection of their diet lifestyle. When I see an overweight person I see someone who lacks self control, discipline, cannot control his or her hunger cravings,doesn't know what to eat and when to is,sloppy, lazy and indolent. Lazy to exercise or do basic domestic chores himself or herself but will rather turn eating to a 24hr habit. Their mouths are continually moving and when there's no food around you need to see how uncomfortable and edgy they get.let them see food,the smile on their face is equivalent to the smile on the face of a mother that just found her missing child.

Apart from Their external outlook health wise they're more prone to sicknessesses

If you're fat you better slim down.I'm not saying you should be anorexic but have a moderate healthy stature for your frame and your intrest. Call it anything you want e no consain me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
miss uju take it or leave it a person's weight is a reflection of their diet lifestyle. When I see an overweight person I see someone who lacks self control, discipline, cannot control his or her hunger cravings,doesn't know what to eat and when to is,sloppy, lazy and indolent. Lazy to exercise or do basic domestic chores himself or herself but will rather turn eating to a 24hr habit. Their mouths are continually moving and when there's no food around you need to see how uncomfortable and edgy they get.let them see food,the smile on their face is equivalent to the smile on the face of a mother that just found her missing child.

Apart from Their external outlook health wise they're more prone to sicknessesses

If you're fat you better slim down.I'm not saying you should be anorexic but have a moderate healthy stature for your frame and your intrest. Call it anything you want e no consain me

Do you know a person can be all the things to mentioned and still be slim? undecided Or someone can be a direct opposite and yet be fat?

A simple generalization is not only myopic but also judgemental.

And no, I'm not FAT, never been fat in my life . . . not even when I was 37-weeks pregnant with my second baby. But does that give me the right to judge those who are Fat? No sir . . . I've seen people work through weight issues, and trust me it isn't pretty. Adding to their troubles by judging them is so not cool!

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Work Yet Dinner Is Never Ready Before 9pm by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Ujoan:

Do you know a person can be all the things to mentioned and still be slim? undecided Or someone can be a direct opposite and yet be fat?

A simple generalization is not only myopic but also judgemental.

And no, I'm not FAT, never been fat in my life . . . not even when I was 37-weeks pregnant with my second baby. But does that give me the right to judge those who are Fat? No sir . . . I've seen people work through weight issues, and trust me it isn't pretty. Adding to their troubles by judging them is so not cool!
who's judging them.so saying the truth IS equals to judgement

Check the lifestyle of overweight people. Obesity doesn't just jump on someone it happens as a result of what Op is saying. To grow fat is very easy and requires no effort but to grow slim is the real work

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.