Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100198 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
I didn't get it wrong. He based his arguments on the holy books, placing cheating and the SUBMISSION crap side by side is blasphemous.
How is it even possible and realistic for a full grown sane adult to submit to someone who is breaking a trust they held together.?

The topic is about submission.

When you get to the issue of one cheating on his lady, we'll cross that bridge. But for now, the thrust is about submission. A woman should learn how to submit to her husband.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
Am in foreign land so I knw Wt obtains. Got em as frnds, while our women love to fvck them, theirs live to fvck us. N I knw alva. U made mention of Nollywood stars, r u one? If not then check others, well but on a more serious note, u r right to an extent, n the reason naija baes will work with a whity is simple. They tend to respect them more n would ordinarily succumb to their ways than their naija male counterparts plus the pecuniary benefits they stand to gain more. But I ddnt mean dt when I said they fvck well tho, cos some of em I knw who r actually very busy with business n has no fvck time for dir wives hire blacks to fvck dir wives o, I mean I dn't understand how white couples come into such conclusion with each other, it happens well here n the husband pays for the black's service. For real dir wives enjoy to fvck black diks. Tho there r some white friends also crazy fvckers buh it's more for d blacks.

So basically, white men use black men as sex slaves? Good to know, thankfully i couldn't be less interested in the act of sex, hence, my oyibo husband won't have to waste a dime hiring a black man to perform his duties.

Is that like a legal job there?I mean, black men actually don't mind getting paid to be used as a intimacy gadget? Quite dishesrtening
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! See question o

You dey shame to answer am?

Lmao smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
The general point of this thread is duly noted.

What does submission entail exactly. Cause i think a line should be drawn somwhere.

Life works best when a fine balance is maintained.

Extremism should be avoided. Not misognistic views, not feminist views.

Yes! Wives submit to husbands but NOT when your life or health is jeopardized. You can disagree and voice your opininon but do so respectfully.

Husbands simply love your wife and that means you consider her emotions, wellbeing and respect her as an individual with her own opinions, and free will that she can exercise.

Choose and marry wisely in the first place. Then work diligently to create and maintain peace and loving home.

If your relationship should take a downward spiral, exit the relationship instead of living in and making your home a war zone full of strife and disrespect.

This is just simple "do unto others". This principle applies to all kinds of relationships not just husband and wife.

That said: i am thoroughly finished with this thread.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by searay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
asuo27:
Base on the first scripture you used " men love your wives as you love yourselves". grin hope i got that?.

And the second one which says "women should be submissive".

My problem here is "Loyalty is a two way thing", how will a woman be docile while her loving and caring husband cheats on her?.
On my opinion, no loving and caring husband will cheat on his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
U get it wrong, d black men love the act n love the adventure. It's not like day live on it, but white women crave more for black dicks, reason I dn't knw. Perhaps due to d fact that black got more virile strength. They nt using em as sex slaves bt few of em can't jst satisfy dir wives n employ some black guys, mind u some white guys also do dt, so nt as if only blacks do dt but it's jst that, d white girls crave more of the blacks. Plus do u even knw dt this is common even in naija but in this case the busy and rich husband who is offshore as an oil worker or on the sea as a sailor and dn't knw Wt is happening back home . Their wives who spend d money go after good looking younger guys that can nail dem hard n can spend a fortune on them. Leme giv u a secret, even ur nollywood actors play this game in naija, so it's a global thing. I remembered dox years when I went for service far back while in naija, a state south-south, where one of the major oil companies were located. Wives of oil workers here r the most promiscuous tho dn't jst go for any Tom, Dick n Harry. But if u r handsome n av good shape, u become dir target n they even recommend u to their friends, u won't believe some things if I tell u. So dts jst it. I keep saying it that, there r two pillars in marriage, sex n money. U can't overlook one. Little wonder, why wives of big men r the most promiscuous, am privy to a whole lot of hot secrets hmm
safarigirl:

So basically, white men use black men as sex slaves? Good to know, thankfully i couldn't be less interested in the act of sex, hence, my oyibo husband won't have to waste a dime hiring a black man to perform his duties.

Is that like a legal job there?I mean, black men actually don't mind getting paid to be used as a intimacy gadget? Quite dishesrtening

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
U get it wrong, d black men love the act n love the adventure. It's not like day live on it, but white women crave more for black dicks, reason I dn't knw. Perhaps due to d fact that black got more virile strength. They nt using em as sex slaves bt few of em can't jst satisfy dir wives n employ some black guys, mind u some white guys also do dt, so nt as if only blacks do dt but it's jst that, d white girls crave more of the blacks. Plus do u even knw dt this is common even in naija but in this case the busy and rich husband who is offshore as an oil worker or on the sea as a sailor and dn't knw Wt is happening back home . Their wives who spend d money go after good looking younger guys that can nail dem hard n can spend a fortune on them. Leme giv u a secret, even ur nollywood actors play this game in naija, so it's a global thing. I remembered dox years when I went for service far back while in naija, a state south-south, where one of the major oil companies were located. Wives of oil workers here r the most promiscuous tho dn't jst go for any Tom, Dick n Harry. But if u r handsome n av good shape, u become dir target n they even recommend u to their friends, u won't believe some things if I tell u. So dts jst it. I keep saying it that, there r two pillars in marriage, sex n money. U can't overlook one. Little wonder, why wives of big men r the most promiscuous, am privy to a whole lot of hot secrets hmm
is anyone recruiting Asian men for sexual purposes? I think it's insulting that the black man is mostly seen as a basic intimacy gadget created for the pleasure of white women.

Honestly, there are much better things to be associated with your race than just some fucktoy, don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by misspicy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Odunharry:
Speechless
Why embarassed
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by misspicy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

If you really know me you would fast and pray to have my clone as your man.
Tufiakwa! tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
is anyone recruiting Asian men for sexual purposes? I think it's insulting that the black man is mostly seen as a basic intimacy gadget created for the pleasure of white women.

Honestly, there are much better things to be associated with your race than just some fucktoy, don't you think?
Well if u see it dt way, it seems u dn't even knw the Asians do worst things at all. Girl forget o, there r worst things than all these ones u paying attention to, if I tell u Wt the Asians do, Ull marvel, even the white non-asians tho just prevalent among the Asians. So this one u r attaching slavery to black guys, better forget abt that o.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Kay17: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Look at you. Why would a wise woman marry a foolish man. It means she isn't so wise.

Probably to steal his wealth like all women do smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:

Well if u see it dt way, it seems u dn't even knw the Asians do worst things at all. Girl forget o, there r worst things than all these ones u paying attention to, if I tell u Wt the Asians do, Ull marvel, even the white non-asians tho just prevalent among the Asians. So this one u r attaching slavery to black guys, better forget abt that o.
i'm just disturbed that the only thing black men are known for is big dicks and bed game, at least the reputation Asians have is of being smart, that is better than being known as a fucktoy, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

Ola, I need you to do me a favour. I want you to help me find someone in your school. I'll give you the details to aid this task.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
And u r very wrong, search overseas n see the black men especially Nigerians making exploits in every field, leading educationally n technologically. As a matter of fact naija guys abroad r fvcking smart. Am sure u'd av heard our success stories. So pls dn't relegate the black's to the backdoor. Checkout every country, Ull find blacks especially Nigerians toping thir schools in research n other areas n making giant strides. Am sure u knw this, except u choose not to see it
safarigirl:
i'm just disturbed that the only thing black men are known for is big dicks and bed game, at least the reputation Asians have is of being smart, that is better than being known as a fucktoy, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Ola, I need you to do me a favour. I want you to help me find someone in your school. I'll give you the details to aid this task.
i can only assist you if said person is in mini-campus
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

So if blacks got the big dickks n are the best in bed games , it's also an achievement cos even u would hate urself if ur hubby fail in his duty to serve u right. So thumbs up to #Team blacks. We got the brain n we got the banan cheesy dt rocks wink

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
And u r very wrong, search overseas n see the black men especially Nigerians making exploits in every field, leading educationally n technologically. As a matter of fact naija guys abroad r fvcking smart. Am sure u'd av heard our success stories. So pls dn't relegate the black's to the backdoor. Checkout every country, Ull find blacks especially Nigerians toping thir schools in research n other areas n making giant strides. Am sure u knw this, except u choose not to see it

I'm not talking of Nigerians, but the black race entirely.

Nobody is saying there aren't smart black people, but they are the exceptions to the general view. Black men mostly have the reputation of being sex machines, that is what they are majorly known for and they are yet to refute the claim

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by SirVintageCock: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

The topic is about submission.

When you get to the issue of one cheating on his lady, we'll cross that bridge. But for now, the thrust is about submission. A woman should learn how to submit to her husband.
Stop evading the main reason you quoted me.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, am now narrowing the black men down to Nigerians making exploits abroad but u dn't want to see that. Ok, how about the black Americans, av u noticed them too, in virtually every spheres of the american endeavour, they rock. If u won't see that am sure u can check out from sporting activities also that the black Americans rep more n av records to refute ur claims against blacks. I can't start mentioning the fields in science where the black's av also taken the ace. U can search a bit on Google n see abt dt. Dn't underestimate the black mind
safarigirl:

I'm not talking of Nigerians, but the black race entirely.

Nobody is saying there aren't smart black people, but they are the exceptions to the general view. Black men mostly have the reputation of being sex machines, that is what they are majorly known for and they are yet to refute the claim

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by MisterMachine: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
I hate submissive women. I want women who challenge me and make a better man of me. My wife is my partner. She is smarter than me and I thank God every day I have a wife who is more than me. I am too confident to feel threatened by my wife.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
Lol, am now narrowing the black men down to Nigerians making exploits abroad but u dn't want to see that. Ok, how about the black Americans, av u noticed them too, in virtually every spheres of the american endeavour, they rock. If u won't see that am sure u can check out from sporting activities also that the black Americans rep more n av records to refute ur claims against blacks. I can't start mentioning the fields in science where the black's av also taken the ace. U can search a bit on Google n see abt dt. Dn't underestimate the black mind

Why do they excel in sports? Another physical activity....btw, they are limited. Save for basketball and running, which other sport does the black man dominate? Tennis? Swimming? Archery? Gymnastics?

A black man topping most of these sports is groundbreaking more often than not, eg Tiger Woods in Golf and the Williams sisters in Tennis

Bro, I'm not trying to reduce the worth of black men, I love my strong bruthas, but they need to do more to get respect from other races and admiration....they can't achieve that when the first thing they brag about is their effectiveness in bed

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
i can only assist you if said person is in mini-campus

Okay. Thanks.

I don't know much about your school but she studies English
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Okay. Thanks.

I don't know much about your school but she studies English
English department is not in mini-campus. However, I do know a couple of people in that department, what level?

I can only assist yoi when school resumes
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by preetypam(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
doveda:
Are you saying that men do not submit to their bosses to work? A very daft comment man.....

including a female boss
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Ngokafor(f): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Psoul:

I understand how you feel. But your personal feeling should not be a standard to give advice that will be use by almost everyone on earth.
Were you expecting him to tell you not to respect him cos he cheats on u? You owe you husband that respect so long as you are still married to him. You have your reward for doing that and for him cheating on you has his reward for not loving you good enough to avoid cheating on you.

Let me tell you more about submission. This happened to me way back wen I was still a bachelor. I had this girl friend. I love her though, but you knw as a youth then, we like to test a lot. The girl was very submissive.

It happened that i met this girl, my sister's roomate on campus. She paid us a visit wt my sister and i had a fling wt her wtout my sis knowing. Later she sent me a letter thanking me for the show and also promised that she will come again to have it in full. You knw what i mean. Then Phone were not available to all.
I read the letter, fold it and store in my wallet. Unknown to me, my gf, saw the letter wen i told her to get money from my wallet. She collected the letter and kept it for a very long time wtout asking me about it.

The day the girl came for the second time happened to be the day my Gf wants to travel. I beckoned her to stay around since we have a visitor. She refused and told me that she has to go and asked me to see her off to the road. As she was about entering the bike to park, she dipped hand into her bag and handed that letter to me and say..... "but dont do it again....I'm leaving you with your conscience".

That action broke me completely. To tell you the truth, that was how i ended up that illicit affair wt that girl and vowed never to disrespect any girl that loves me and is very submissive.

Imagine if she had quarreled wt me. I may not have bn able to totally disengaged myself from the other girl.

.....Can you imagine angry angry....so women are supposed to just say to their husbands who is a cheat 'dont do it again,i leave you to God to judge your conscience' and that would automatically make her husband a saint and wpe out the fact that he was irresponsible for cheating in the first place...

...I really do not know what you lots take women for..a robot??...so a woman who expresses her displeasure at her husband or partner maltreating her either by cheating or physical abuse is not being 'submissive'...You guys/men/boys have got jokes..seriously!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElSherriff: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
We are now calm, go ye and sin no more bro!
Diplomaticbeing:

Your blood too the hot, calm down. Lol.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
English department is not in mini-campus. However, I do know a couple of people in that department, what level?

I can only assist yoi when school resumes

Okay. Thanks.

She's a graduate, a recent graduate. Don't know if your friends can help
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Ngokafor(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

...My dear i am usually embarassed at the way blackmen boast about how whitewomen love their d**ks embarassed....unknown to them it butress the impression other races have about black low IQ..big d**ks with low IQ..

...Instead of striving to be know for their intellectual ability..they shame we all with this nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Okay. Thanks.

She's a graduate, a recent graduate. Don't know if your friends can help
hmm, I doubt they can.

Does it have something to do with mobilization?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
hmm, I doubt they can.

Does it have something to do with mobilization?

Can we talk privately? Through BBM
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
all this Low self esteem men creating thread up and down. stop imposing your believes on others look for a woman with low send esteem like yourself and marry. wetin na by force to marry Abi heaven Don dey reject single women with children? abeg park well
a man that wants unconditional submission should give unconditional love Abi the Bible says it's conditional love. Toks2008 let me advice you if you think a man is a God to be worshipped you are dreaming .
to my fellow women it's not by force to be married, if you are not happy walk away you won't die. trust and respect brings about submission and they are earned So No man should think because he has a stick in between his legs he is a God. my own 2 cent. #donotquoteme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.