Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100173 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElsonMorali: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
uzolexis:

You know the bible also said love your wife as Christ loves the church right?? Why are you ignoring that and only concentrating on the submissive part. The Bible makes us understand that marriage is a two way thing from both parties, be submissive to your husbands (wives), love your wives (husbands). If you love your wife, you won't cheat on her, you won't disrespect her, her opinion will matter in your decision making in fact you won't make major decisions without consulting her 1st cos both of you are partners, you will compromise to her favour sometimes and she will do the same for you as well, then watch if she won't respect you. that's my point. It takes both partners to respect each other for a marriage to work.

I agree with your assertions. She's submissive ; I love her passionately. That's how it works.

Some women, no matter how much you love them they'd always wanna show you that they should be the boss in the home. Pride.

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Ibukun003(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Go and read the story of Esther...it will help you understand better.

Even women of great authority in the past were submissive.

I think you're quite correct.

Women of ages that had great authority were women that were not submissive.
Beginning from Sarah, she was submissive to Abraham that:
1. When an angel visited, he told quickly prepare this and that, she obeyed immediately.
2. When they were in a strange land. He told her to tell the king that she was his sister to prevent Abraham from been killed, she obeyed.

Her obedience caused Abraham to dance to her tone when she asked him to sleep with her maid and also when she later asked him to send the maid away.

Others are Rebekah, Ruth etc.

The only time a woman - Eve - tried to brake that law of submissiveness led to a big problem.

Above all, I think it should be balanced.

However, its hard to find a submissive wife not been loved by her good-conscience husband.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Team foreign guys, continue o. And av u asked urself y d foreign guys divorce more?
safarigirl:
does he sound married to you

This is just balderdash postulated by a researcher looking in from outside the institution, he doesn't have the required experience to solidify his hypothesis. This is theory.

I'm sure married people are reading his post and laughing, ask him how old he is and why he isn't married despite how knowledgeable he supposedly is on the topic of marriage.

Imagine applying 17th century ideologies in the 21st century.

Abeg, i can't deal with misogynistic Nigerian men

#TeamForeignGuys kiss

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElSherriff: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2016
hahahahahahahaha, thought as much, a very little minded, mammoth retard again, got caught in exactly the big headed antics he was trying to spew, instead of acknowledging that nobody has the monopoly of intelligence, he sits back and tries to masturbate on the corridors of grammar and self glorification. Hello kid, if you ever get lucky as to knowing who I am and what I have achieved in intellects, reasoning and cognitive thinking do well to throw a party. Good luck rotting in hell for all your 'trashes' induced schizophrenia. [s]Ode, (penned than hahaha)is me that know pass people like you[/s]
Diplomaticbeing:

Hahaha! "Its me that know pass people like you shior" really? Well, I don't join issues with slowpokes, so swerve. Only engage me in dialog if you have the ability to reason beyond a penned than submission. Servitude is different from loyalty. By the way, I wonder who the hell told you and your ilks that everyone has the trashes called "holy books" as standard. Kindly look for your mates elsewhere.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sensible man right? Was it not here we read how a married woman with her hubby deceived a widower just to get money from him. The widower rented an apartment for the woman and her hubby whom she claimed to be her brother. Things are happening in this world...you will be amazed
that's a much diffnt case, in dis case the couples both agreed on a wrong page, so r u saying the husband told the wife to defraud the widower and she Submitted n accepted? Stop making reference to this story, in this context it is non sequitor
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Mr man, that is not submission on the part of ur dad, that is simple understanding of ur mom, ur dad perfectly understands ur mom.
masonkz:
Submit to the husband ko. They should both submit to each other.

Using my parents as example, my mama no dey gree o grin She can be VERY stubborn once she knows she's right. My dad already knows this nature of hers and would wilfully concede to her point of view in order to reach a compromise. They both understand each other that way.

Heck, sometimes she would scream her displeasure on something wrong she feels my dad did. In that instant the guy go just keep quiet, cos he knows him also shouting would solve nothing.

Same thing applies when he is also angry.

The marriage has lasted for almost 30 years... cool cool

I do know that marriages can differ, but my point here is, submission can go both ways. Wetin sef.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
ElSherriff:
hahahahahahahaha, thought as much, a very little minded, mammoth retard again, got caught in exactly the big headed antics he was trying to spew, instead of acknowledging that nobody has the monopoly of intelligence, he sits back and tries to masturbate on the corridors of grammar and self glorification. Hello kid, if you ever get lucky as to knowing who I am and what I have achieved in intellects, reasoning and cognitive thinking do well to throw a party. Good luck rotting in hell for all your 'trashes' induced schizophrenia. [s]Ode, (penned than hahaha)is me that know pass people like you[/s]

Your blood too the hot, calm down. Lol.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
Mr man, that is not submission on the part of ur dad, that is simple understanding of ur mom, ur dad perfectly understands ur mom.

Smh.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Mubbyleey(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Psoul:

I understand how you feel. But your personal feeling should not be a standard to give advice that will be use by almost everyone on earth.
Were you expecting him to tell you not to respect him cos he cheats on u? You owe you husband that respect so long as you are still married to him. You have your reward for doing that and for him cheating on you has his reward for not loving you good enough to avoid cheating on you.

Let me tell you more about submission. This happened to me way back wen I was still a bachelor. I had this girl friend. I love her though, but you knw as a youth then, we like to test a lot. The girl was very submissive.

It happened that i met this girl, my sister's roomate on campus. She paid us a visit wt my sister and i had a fling wt her wtout my sis knowing. Later she sent me a letter thanking me for the show and also promised that she will come again to have it in full. You knw what i mean. Then Phone were not available to all.
I read the letter, fold it and store in my wallet. Unknown to me, my gf, saw the letter wen i told her to get money from my wallet. She collected the letter and kept it for a very long time wtout asking me about it.

The day the girl came for the second time happened to be the day my Gf wants to travel. I beckoned her to stay around since we have a visitor. She refused and told me that she has to go and asked me to see her off to the road. As she was about entering the bike to park, she dipped hand into her bag and handed that letter to me and say..... "but dont do it again....I'm leaving you with your conscience".

That action broke me completely. To tell you the truth, that was how i ended up that illicit affair wt that girl and vowed never to disrespect any girl that loves me and is very submissive.

Imagine if she had quarreled wt me. I may not have bn able to totally disengaged myself from the other girl.

May God bless u for this... This is exactly what the op is talking about. Most girls or ladies here wont understand.
Simple bro, u nailed it...
Hope dem understand.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Let me just correct a misconception in your rethorical, historical and ecclesiastical mumbo jumbo...

My wife did not leave me but wanted space which I felt was as a result of her spending all her life with me as I met her when she was just a teenager.

Without mincing words..she came back and I had to tell her to leave cos she was still unprepared to calm down.

I have the most amazing lady in the world and if I have to choose again I will choose her but a man must be a man.

So please stop spitting trash like a m*Ron and address the issue on ground.

It is totally foolish to pick on a writer while neglecting the subject matter..

I hate trolls with serious passion and I would have ignored you but I just have to correct your f**lishness.
how sure are my that she later came back fa44la, u sound more of a cara1zaya da4ga, have u heard of statutory rape? I guess not cos the degree of your stew peed ness is alarming ,lol

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
mhizcovy:

well..il ask for a separation BASED on threat to life but not DIVORCE..d only scriptural ground for divorce is ADULTERY

So you mean you won't REMARRY after you've SEPARATED from your husband?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 2mNaira: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

[b]No be You? grin I know You will still twist everything grin

The bible already gave the condition that "Husbands 'LOVE' your wives"
Toks a wife will not respect/submit/fear her husband if he didn't do the instructions of God.

You are saying a man can/should disobey God but his wife can/should not disobey God.

That is the only part that I disagree with You on this subject and I still repeat that it is the men of God and relationship counsellors from Generations to Generations that have twisted God's ideal of a marriage role play,which is why many men "intentionally" treat their wives badly and still expect her to "submit" to them.

I see that You only use the bible in a way that suits your topic and logic but I want You to remember that the bible said in matthew 18:6 that
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Wisdom is for everyone only the wise ones makes use of it.[/b]
He is right on this. Remembe Jesus said to turn the left cheek to the man who strikes you in the left. Bible says it is a righteous thing with God for a man to suffer u.justly and bare it camly just like Jesus did to bring us to God. It may seem foolish but God's foolishness is wiser thsn Man's wisdom. As the heaven is far above the earth , so God's thoughts and ways are above men's thoughts and ways.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Beamborla:

So does a woman expect to be treated right. Imagine your submission, she should be submissive or leave

Let's encourage each party to play their role without hinging it on the condition that the other party plays his or her role first.

It's this same mentality that some men take into marriage that makes it crumble in no time.

My love, ill treatment breeds rebellion. You can't treatment me like trash and expect me to be submissive. I'm human with feelings... I'm no robot.

Husband love your wife and wife submit to your husband didn't appear separately because they compliment each other. Sadly, most men don't even know what it takes to be a leader.

Hehe...

The topic here is about women submitting to their husbands...and not about men loving their husbands. tongue tongue tongue

So ladies, kindly submit to your husband. Until there is another thread for men to LOVE their wives, women please learn to submit to your husbands. If you can't submit to him, kindly look for someone who doesn't care..... Well I am so sure there is NO man BORN OF A WOMAN who would not want his wife to submit to him...even GAY MEN!
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
mnairaland:

He is right on this. Remembe Jesus said to turn the left cheek to the man who strikes you in the left. Bible says it is a righteous thing with God for a man to suffer u.justly and bare it camly just like Jesus did to bring us to God. It may seem foolish but God's foolishness is wiser thsn Man's wisdom. As the heaven is far above the earth , so God's thoughts and ways are above men's thoughts and ways.

1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by SirVintageCock: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

No sir, I think you got it wrong here.

His point is so simple. If you cheat on your wife, for your wife's own good and benefit, its best she walks out of the marriage than cheat on you to repay you for your fault. As simple as that.

If there's a punishment for adultery, then the man should face it but still it is not a ground for disrespect nor refusal to submit.

Better still if you can't submit, why still be in that relationship?
I didn't get it wrong. He based his arguments on the holy books, placing cheating and the SUBMISSION crap side by side is blasphemous.
How is it even possible and realistic for a full grown sane adult to submit to someone who is breaking a trust they held together.?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
Team foreign guys, continue o. And av u asked urself y d foreign guys divorce more?
Lol
..it's not the foreign guys divorcing their women, it's the insatiable, greedy women divorcing the men to get half their wealth and child support money

Alek Wek, Oluchi Orlandi, Karen Igho, Uche Jombo, Ashionye, Ufuoma McDermott, Iman. All of these African women and more are all married to foreign men and they have no complaints

So, bros, don't try to pin the divorce rates in the Western world on their men, it's the women who go to courts.

#TeamForeignGuys tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by fpeter(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
kretoz:
My dear, u rock. I love ur emphasis and explanation on marital life, if Tok, should go and get a village girl he will maltreat. Marriage is a union where both parties have responsibilities not where the woman is obliged to submit, respect,love,care,cherish etc their husband and the man is allowed to break and bend the rules at will, thanks a lot for comment, it's very educating and it also stressed out the responsibility of both partners .
Toks2008 is just a confusionist.

he will back his nonsense with the bible and still contradict himself,while the bible is glaring
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
kretoz:
My dear, u rock. I love ur emphasis and explanation on marital life, if Tok, should go and get a village girl he will maltreat. Marriage is a union where both parties have responsibilities not where the woman is obliged to submit, respect,love,care,cherish etc their husband and the man is allowed to break and bend the rules at will, thanks a lot for comment, it's very educating and it also stressed out the responsibility of both partners .
Toks2008 said its not a sin na...
And any woman who cannot take it should leave cheesy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
En en.... u looking at holywood abi Good hope u can fvck well cos foreign guys r nasty lol
safarigirl:
Lol
..it's not the foreign guys divorcing their women, it's the insatiable, greedy women divorcing the men to get half their wealth and child support money

Alek Wek, Oluchi Orlandi, Karen Igho, Uche Jombo, Ashionye, Ufuoma McDermott, Iman. All of these African women and more are all married to foreign men and they have no complaints

So, bros, don't try to pin the divorce rates in the Western world on their men, it's the women who go to courts.

#TeamForeignGuys tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
poik:

Sorry, that's not, I repeat, NOT the way to believe the Bible.
What exactly do u mean by being realistic and being idealistic? That's why we are the way we are, why marriages are the way they are today. We and God, who should work up to meet the other's standards? The Bible was given as a manual for marriage, and life as a matter of fact, and it is not supposed to be an idealistic book; it is no storybook nor history lecture note. It breathes and pulsates life to those who actually believe it.
What we fail to do is to have the patience to diligently do what it says, on a personal level, and instead we keep laying hold to strawhats of excuses such as the other person not fulfilling his or her part. Not that I am making any case for either sex, but making excuses and affixing conditions here and there only dilutes the essence. Each one should determine to do what he or she sees there, kpom kwem, and watch the Third member of the three fold cord do His part.
My two cents.

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
etienn:

Tears flowing from my eyes. once again u have humbled me. Great, I will contact u. we have. much to talk about
My pleasure ma'am

Do not allow any agent of darkness ruin your happiness
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by 2mNaira: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=49799080][/quote]

The scriptures I hinted at are scriptures that any one who is conversant with the Bible will remember as soon as reads my last post. But if you want I can cite those scriptural verses for you. There meaning,interpretation and intent are completely obvious. Do renember how bible says an unbelieving husband can be converted by the life of a believing wife. Just imagine for a moment how the life of an average unbelieving man can be and the contrast it will bear with that of his believing wife.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Marriage doesn't work that way my dear grin, you don't even know if I'm a serial killer or pervert cheesy. But my advice for you is to stand by what you believe in. Be true to yourself and never let societal pressure force you into things that go against your ideological core values
I just love the way you presented your opinion and the contents smiley

Nothing more
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
romeorails:
En en.... u looking at holywood abi Good hope u can fvck well cos foreign guys r nasty lol
Hollywood ke? Is Uche Jombo in Hollywood? Or Karen? Ufuoma too?

Bros, next time don't bring up points you can't defend....now, unless you've been fvcking foreign men, I don't see what makes you an authority on what they like in bed wink

#TeamForeignGuys
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Princy13: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
What a wrong message being passed.A warped and watered version of God's standard for Marriage.Wives,be submissive to your husbands.Husbands,Love your wives even as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it! Simple.A man who loves his wife would not beat,cheat or insult her.While a submissive woman would respect her husband in every situation.Our God is not a God of confusion.A marriage or home built on a genuine christian foundation cannot fail.Funny how people twist the Bible to drive home their unscriptural/unholy submission.Follow this write up at your own peril.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
ElsonMorali:

And that's how the they marry the wrong person and start shouting that all men are the same.

He may write that online but I can authoritatively tell you that no man wants to marry a contentious woman.

Why will I marry a home wrecker when there are peaceful women out there.

Being submissive doesn't mean you don't have an opinion or that you become a mumu.

Submission is the power that has been given to women to conquer and subdue the world. That's why they are built physically the way they are.

Unlike the men who have to display raw physical strength.

Only frustrated women marry men like you sorry tongue

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
uzolexis:

My dear, I don't think you know this OP. He is a known male chauvinist and any one (male or Female) who takes him serious does that at their own peril. You can try from today till eternity to make him understand that women should also be treated right cos they have feelings and are not zombies but he will never get it....ust look at my signature.
I know toks very well,infact he is my grandpa cheesy

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I sense a fierce feminazi here. angry

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Johnsown1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Supported
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
mnairaland:

The scriptures I hinted at are scriptures that any one who is conversant with the Bible will remember as soon as reads my last post. But if you want I can cite those scriptural verses for you. There meaning,interpretation and intent are completely obvious. Do renember how bible says an unbelieving husband can be converted by the life of a believing wife. Just imagine for a moment how the life of an average unbelieving man can be and the contrast it will bear with that of his believing wife.
Abeg come back to earth
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Am in foreign land so I knw Wt obtains. Got em as frnds, while our women love to fvck them, theirs live to fvck us. N I knw alva. U made mention of Nollywood stars, r u one? If not then check others, well but on a more serious note, u r right to an extent, n the reason naija baes will work with a whity is simple. They tend to respect them more n would ordinarily succumb to their ways than their naija male counterparts plus the pecuniary benefits they stand to gain more. But I ddnt mean dt when I said they fvck well tho, cos some of em I knw who r actually very busy with business n has no fvck time for dir wives hire blacks to fvck dir wives o, I mean I dn't understand how white couples come into such conclusion with each other, it happens well here n the husband pays for the black's service. For real dir wives enjoy to fvck black diks. Tho there r some white friends also crazy fvckers buh it's more for d blacks.
safarigirl:
Hollywood ke? Is Uche Jombo in Hollywood? Or Karen? Ufuoma too?

Bros, next time don't bring up points you can't defend....now, unless you've been fvcking foreign men, I don't see what makes you an authority on what they like in bed wink

#TeamForeignGuys

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.