Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11768 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Your stupidity is as obvious as the typical yoloba joke. In that same thing you illiterate brother kept quoting.... KALABARI, etc was listed as an ethnic group while ijaw was not listed but ironically mentioned as one of the largest tribes in the state.

While I'm at it, The etche, Egbema and Oyigbo were mentioned in that screenshot as an ethnic group you dumbass. And the community in question have all stated they are igbo. There are oyigbo and Egbema citizens in this forum. Why don't you go there and tell them there ethnicity then since River state government told you they aren't who they say they are.

In addition, read and weep

The evil your southwaaste people tried to do to SS and SE have finally come back to bite una in the ass...KARMA is truly a b1tch!!

And who takes yoloba seriously...you that try desperately to claim 2nd citizens have been disgraced repeatedly by your northern masters....you continously lick the northern assess, even the Dillard ones, just to make something and even at that they use una and make una a joke...case,in point (Gowon and awolowo. Tinubu and Buhari. IBB and obasanjo, etc).
is it my fault that river nd delta state government denied u guys,why not channel ur frustration to them.
ever since river state government said no indigenous igbo In rivers how many government official av dy beaten
once again we don't care bout oil,Lagos develop pass bayelsa even with there oil,so fuccck what u think

it was yoruba elders that made gej our hero president even with una shout una no dy relevant.u said ibb took obj for joke but obj is more relevant politically.

all s.east leaders asslick every tribe in Nigeria,when we talking Nigeria issue minority igbo should stay at the back

go share snacks with termite nd stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
is it my fault that river nd delta state government denied u guys,why not channel ur frustration to them.
ever since river state government said no indigenous igbo In rivers how many government official av dy beaten
once again we don't care bout oil,Lagos develop pass bayelsa even with there oil,so fuccck what u think

it was yoruba elders that made gej our hero president even with una shout una no dy relevant.u said ibb took obj for joke but obj is more relevant politically.

all s.east leaders asslick every tribe in Nigeria,when we talking Nigeria issue minority igbo should stay at the back

Frustrated chest-pounder, last time in 2015 the Fulani herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae and later released him from their detention after a ransom was paid. Your Fulani masters warned Olu Falae that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again.
Some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to, "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

As if the humiliation and insult on loudmouthed Yorubas wasn't enough earlier this 2016 your masters went berserk on the streets of Lagos maiming, killing and destroying properties of your Yoruba folks for fun. And cowards like your miserable self had to run as far as Mowe for shelter.

And here you are on NL grandstanding carelessly and senselessly...
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:

See this rat. How can delta state deny me when I'm from delta state? Are you brain dead? Whatever delta state says means absolutely nothing to me. Like the Bleep? Oya come and tell me I don't know my ethnicity because delta state government said blah blah. Like as if delta government has the right to force anyone to choose what they want. Likewise river state government. Come on get out.

You don't care about oil but yet that same obasanjo made sure as he carved out imo and Abia lga and attach to river state in effort to bleed SE off their natural resources..he also carved out lga in delta state and attached it to Ondo State in other to give una oil allocation. The same oil you were here boasting about. Yet you claim you don't care about oil. Let's not forget you lots boasted and screeched for years about that lagos oil...now all of a sudden, you don't care. Come on get out. Who do you think you're lying to?

Lastly, the only reason Lagos is more developed is all the oil companies una stole from ND. Remove the taxes those companies pay, that's billions lost from that state. Let those companies go back to its respectful area (aka ND) And let's see how much progress you'll have. Look at you. You even proud to be a leech and ripping a region off.

Karma is not done with una. She's still doing push up. The little una just got was just her fart.

Obasanjo is more irrelevant that IBB. grin grin grin in what village? Maybe in that southwaaste head of yours.
And which GEJ did you people make president. GEJ became president because he got the support of every region excluding core North. That's what made GEJ president. It's the same way you lots boast you made Buhari president yet it was the vote from core north and middle belt that made the difference in his win. Una delusions is just hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:

Frustrated chest-pounder, last time in 2015 the Fulani herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae and later released him from their detention after a ransom was paid. Your Fulani masters warned Olu Falae that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again.
Some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to, "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

As if the humiliation and insult on loudmouthed Yorubas wasn't enough earlier this 2016 your masters went berserk on the streets of Lagos maiming, killing and destroying properties of your Yoruba folks for fun. And cowards like your miserable self had to run as far as Mowe for shelter.

And here you are on NL grandstanding carelessly and senselessly...
really
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See this rat. How can delta state deny me when I'm from delta state? Are you brain dead? Whatever delta state says means absolutely nothing to me. Like the Bleep? Oya come and tell me I don't know my ethnicity because delta state government said blah blah. Like as if delta government has the right to force anyone to choose what they want. Likewise river state government. Come on get out.

You don't care about oil but yet that same obasanjo made sure as he carved out imo and Abia lga and attach to river state in effort to bleed SE off their natural resources..he also carved out lga in delta state and attached it to Ondo State in other to give una oil allocation. The same oil you were here boasting about. Yet you claim you don't care about oil. Let's not forget you lots boasted and screeched for years about that lagos oil...now all of a sudden, you don't care. Come on get out. Who do you think you're lying to?

Lastly, the only reason Lagos is more developed is all the oil companies una stole from ND. Remove the taxes those companies pay, that's billions lost from that state. Let those companies go back to its respectful area (aka ND) And let's see how much progress you'll have. Look at you. You even proud to be a leech and ripping a region off.

Karma is not done with una. She's still doing push up. The little una just got was just her fart.

Obasanjo is more irrelevant that IBB. grin grin grin in what village? Maybe in that southwaaste head of yours.
And which GEJ did you people make president. GEJ became president because he got the support of every region excluding core North. That's what made GEJ president. It's the same way you lots boast you made Buhari president yet it was the vote from core north and middle belt that made the difference in his win. Una delusions is just hilarious
tell me more kid
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

tell me more kid,I love ur preaching
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
tell me more kid,I love ur preaching

See as e dey quote twice. E pain you reach? Ndoo. Kpele.

With all your yarning on this thread, your even too dull to click "modify" when you want to add extra comments to your post. Chei. No wonder una lick Buhari @ss..na the dullard level una dey.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
chukzyblingz:
The Igbos are known to be vain, unreasonably proud, disrespectful, insolent, lack respect for others and their culture and trying to change other peoples history and attributing Igbo origin and meaning to every word they ever come across. propagandists, distorters, fabricators, conspiracy theories. These are their second name. Tell an Igbo man your name and the name of your town and the next thing he would say is it sounds Igbo, he won't stop there until he try to twist it in whatever way he can until it becomes Igbo. From their other Igbos will pick it up and fabricate a story to support it. I've observed this for a long time even here on nairaland.

Hausa Fulanis on the other hand is our common enemy but when you make other Southerners hate you because of your disrespectful attitude, how do you expect them to work with you?

The Yorubas on the other hands are not direct enemy of the SS/SE, but a friend of your enemy will automatically become your enemy. Anioma was in Western region with the Yoruba and we lived fine. Yorubas have a trait of backstabbing and trying to add intelligence to everything they do but these Igbo attributes I highlighted is one of the reasons Yorubas hate Igbos.
Loool
So every other tribe in nigeria is bad except your useless Ika?
When will u grow up?

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by durangokid: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2016
victorvezx:

Conduct referendum in ur 5 landlocked south-east state, and stop encroaching on south-south territory. The south-south being part of Nigeria will never be for the igbos to decide, u people will never decide if they will have a referendum or not, because south south is not ur territory, u are landlocked and surrounded on all sides by ur enemy Nigeria
What is even your own personal problem with issues concerning Biafra, it is when an urhobo man speak about Biafra you begin to masturbate, we know those who are BIAFRANS not those who rub their penis when biafra is mentioned
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Fool, I didn't read your crap except for the first line.

Nnamdi KANU said in his words "Warri is part and parcel of Biafra, don't listen to the divide and rule rubbish by the Awusa/Fulani". This is not hearsay, it is the truth. I heard it myself on radio Biafra last year. He not only mentioned warri, he mentioned Ughelli, and all other major SS cities except Benin in Edo state.

The problem with you iPad is that you're all zombies who don't even know what truly is going on. You don't comprehend, analyze and dissect issues first before displaying your gross ignorance.

Also i believe you must have heard this song in radio biafra, " urhobo na biafra, biafra, biafra, urhobo na biafra, ijaw na biafra, biafra, biafra, Isoko na biafra, etc.

The question is who the fvck wants biafra apart from SE igbos?? Nobody. Restrict your biafra delusion to your barren, unproductive, red mud paradise.
Ikechukwu48:

When has IPOB EVER protested in Warri? Name ONE time, just ONCE!!!!

[s] Even if you go to any IPOB chapter in delta state, your people are not even included or considered yet you lots won't just stop seeking attention and shouting "leave us alone". Who the Bleep wants una? Who the Bleep holding onto you? Have IPOB ever held ANY meeting in warri? Infact, have massob which is older ever held meeting in warri?

Like I said you urhobo are the biggest attention seeking wh0re I've ever seen in my life.

Noone gives two rats ass about una and never have....get that through your fucking head. Mgbeke feeling funky. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Fool. The Urhobo and ijaw parts of delta state happen to be the most productive parts of the state.

Get well soon!
uchelvlink:
Osogbo boy am i speaking for you?

Pls concerntrate on Ibadan and Oyo State. I am speaking for myself and families that were unjustly added to their usless Urhobo and Ijaw Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by eldon190: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by mukhcech(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
abdurrazaq:
It's just a political statement that is, if the statement was actually made. You cannot expect a public office holder to publicly support Biafra. This man is probably talking on the capacity of his office and not his own opinion and that of other Deltans.

Bro, I need an urgent info from you. How can I reach you. thanks
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
Millerz:
Fool, I didn't read your crap except for the first line.

Nnamdi KANU said in his words "Warri is part and parcel of Biafra, don't listen to the divide and rule rubbish by the Awusa/Fulani". This is not hearsay, it is the truth. I heard it myself on radio Biafra last year. He not only mentioned warri, he mentioned Ughelli, and all other major SS cities except Benin in Edo state.

The problem with you iPad is that you're all zombies who don't even know what truly is going on. You don't comprehend, analyze and dissect issues first before displaying your gross ignorance.

Also i believe you must have heard this song in radio biafra, " urhobo na biafra, biafra, biafra, urhobo na biafra, ijaw na biafra, biafra, biafra, Isoko na biafra, etc.

The question is who the fvck wants biafra apart from SE igbos?? Nobody. Restrict your biafra delusion to your barren, unproductive, red mud paradise.
[/s]

Despicable IPOO miscreant, hypocrite and liar from Urhobo, face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous backst*bbers are found. Igbos don't need you and all you stand for. Leave Igbos out of your frustrations...

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by chukzyblingz(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2016
You see what i mean by this post?
chukzyblingz:
The Igbos are known to be vain, unreasonably proud, disrespectful, insolent, lack respect for others and their culture and trying to change other peoples history and attributing Igbo origin and meaning to every word they ever come across. propagandists, distorters, fabricators, conspiracy theories. These are their second name. Tell an Igbo man your name and the name of your town and the next thing he would say is it sounds Igbo, he won't stop there until he try to twist it in whatever way he can until it becomes Igbo. From their other Igbos will pick it up and fabricate a story to support it. I've observed this for a long time even here on nairaland.

Hausa Fulanis on the other hand is our common enemy but when you make other Southerners hate you because of your disrespectful attitude, how do you expect them to work with you?

The Yorubas on the other hands are not direct enemy of the SS/SE, but a friend of your enemy will automatically become your enemy. Anioma was in Western region with the Yoruba and we lived fine. Yorubas have a trait of backstabbing and trying to add intelligence to everything they do but these Igbo attributes I highlighted is one of the reasons Yorubas hate Igbos.

SEE HERE

chijiblaze:

If you don't know, Oduduwa is actually an Igbo name.
Nobody has ever said anything about the meaning of the name "Oduduwa" in Yoruba or Edo language.

In Igbo language, "Uwa" is the world.
"Odudu" comes from the verb "idu" -- to lead.
"Odudu", "Oduu", or "Onye-ndĂș" and also "Onye Odudu" is a person who is leading another person or thing.

Therefore: " Odudu-Uwa", "Odu uwa", "Onye Odudu Uwa" simply means "World leader" or "world leadership" in Igbo language. Which is a suitable nickname for someone with lofty aspirations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests / Leave Godwin Maduka, Group Warns Detractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.