Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11757 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:

Despicable abobaku, after fouling the air with your mess you now expect the atmosphere not to be polluted... Something must be wrong with that your oblong conehead.

Miserable bigot!
shut up osu if no,s.east oil together is 1.7%,ondo alone produce 4%.u can keep lieing to ur fellow osu not me.
u can also use Google to check no be only oyigbo na oyinbo

azikwe,ekwueme,okorocha asslick northerners
igbo are everybody slave in Nigeria

cc ikechukwu48 dis is ur reply

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
Oblang:
This pained robot again.. Wetin u dey find for my mention.. Oya run..
[/s]

Here's is a befitting treatment for the loudmouthed
Afonjas like your miserable self.
C'mon, take this sh1t for breakfast...

Miserable bigots who cannot defend their silly rants on NL without running to their biased, inhouse mod to ban my handles and hide my superior comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
What thing that baffles me beyond reason is the obsession Yoruba folks, on this forum, have on anything Biafra. Its absolutely amazing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
shut up osu if no,s.east oil together is 1.7%,ondo alone produce 4%.u can keep lieing to ur fellow osu not me.

Despicable abobaku, even with the crude oil you claim to have just at the mere mention of Biaf... you and your hopeless generation of treacherous backst*bbers cum murderous parasites would whine, wail and gnash your teeth with thick mocous flowing down your smelly noses...

Shameless ab0ki ass-lickers!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:

Useless Afonja from a generation of parasites who are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life save to fish in polluted waters in search of rotten matters...

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s]

Miserable parasites who cannot stand superior arguments...[/s]
I love it when you quote kemi. ...You forgot about this.......Kemi is our hero. .....nhehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Copy not paste. ...who are ur real parent
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4203130_kemi2_png5730634101a5778403b21b496167cab7

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ngozi123(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Ngozi leave am. That Bini guy has zero shame. He claims to be involved in Anioma politics yet stupidly claimed Asagba has less power/control than a village king. Imagine?
He claims to be in Anioma politics yet didn't know who chief Iduwe is. I'm 23 years old and even I know who he was and I'm not even ika
He's involved in Anioma politics yet admitted on this thread that he lives outside of Nigeria. He involved in Anioma politics yet even, in pathetic attempt to feel belong, statedo "I want nigeria divided" grin grin grin grin. Any anioma participating in any form of politics for that zoo isn't going to support the division of the country or live outside of it. That's a fact. The more he keeps trying to save face, the more he keeps giving himself away.

Abeg bone that one. He's a disgrace to his edo people.

I know very, very little about Anioma politics yet even I know that what he said regarding the Asagba is not true. I assumed that, when he was talking about Onitsha, he was also referring to Ogbaru as well as most people who know anything about the area know that the two places are related to each other. I guess I just didn't want to believe that he could be so ignorant so as to distinguish between the two in regards to Anioma heritage.

I didn't know that you were so young shocked. You come across as a very wise and educated person so kudos to you smiley. It's important that we young people become more invested in our cultural heritage- if we don't keep it then who will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
You forgot about this.......Kemi is our hero. .....nhehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Copy not paste. ...who are ur real parent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Dimw1tted bigot, if your brain is still functioning you'd remember how many of you loudmouthed Yorubas were raised without father figures from your childhood. And that you remain products of incestuous relations, giving rise to the vagabonds parading as area boys and street urchins in Yorubaland.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s][/s]
[s]
Dimw1tted bigot, if your brain is still functioning you'd remember how many of you loudmouthed Yorubas were raised without father figures from your childhood. And that you remain products of incestuous relations, giving rise to the vagabonds parading as area boys and street urchins in Yorubaland.[/s]

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s][/s]
[/b]Fact: There is nobody without a father, Fact from Kemi......is....copy n paste. ......do u know ya REAL parent ;[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Fact: There is nobody without a father, Fact from Kemi......is....copy n paste. ......do u know ya REAL parent
[/s]

I feel your eternal pains and grief especially since you must have grown up without knowing the neanderthal savage that sired you...

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
[/s]

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:

Despicable abobaku, even with the crude oil you claim to have just at the mere mention of Biaf... you and your hopeless generation of treacherous backst*bbers cum murderous parasites would whine, wail and gnash your teeth with thick mocous flowing down your smelly noses...

Shameless ab0ki ass-lickers!
you can't engage in reasonable argument without insulting ur father at home,so no need for engaging u

even guys like igboid nd ikechukwu48 are more sensible than you cause u keep spitting up nd down,I think u av washed your brain with toilet water cause u keep talking same shit

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
[/s]

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
you can't engage in reasonable argument without insulting ur father at home,so no need for engaging u

even guys like igboid nd ikechukwu48 are more sensible than you cause u keep spitting up nd down,I think u av washed your brain with toilet water cause u keep talking same shit

Frustrated abobaku, I feel your eternal pains and miseries...even after fouling the atmosphere with your faecal substance you still had the guts to rear your ugly head and grandstand carelessly and senselessly on NL with your silly lies and hypocrisy.

You must have spat on your father’s face this morning thinking you can do same here and go scot-free with your diarrhoea mouth. I shall help stuff it with enough maggot-infested garbage for your breakfast.

Sh1t-filled bigot!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Buhahahahah Oniovo pls forgive them.
fratermathy:

Delta State is not an Igbo state. Just because the capital is at Asaba doesn't mean it is. Cross Rivers and Rivers are not Igbo states. They may have few Igbo communities but that doesn't make them Igbo states. Besides there are atleast 5 ethnic groups in these states and no native name can work. Delta State is not even Igbo dominated. Those of you using Asaba to judge the whole state are myopic. Asaba is not up to a fraction of Delta. Asaba is only an administrative location. Delta Igbos number 1.2m. Delta South and central number 5m. Only Urhobos number atleast 3m. The most populated and developed city in Delta state is Warri, then Sapele, before Asaba, then Ughelli. Only Asaba is in Delta North. Even in Asaba, Urhobos make up 40% of the population. The majority of Igbos there are Anambrarians who flood Asaba to build houses like leeches because Onitsha is dirty and overcrowded.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by CltrAltDel: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Who are your real parent. ...factory pikin
[/s]

The revelation that you were sired by a neanderthal savage must be choking you to your Waterloo...

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s][/s]

The revelation that you were sired by a neanderthal savage must be choking you to your Waterloo...
grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Igbo's are the attention seeking people. Always claiming to have developed Lagos and California while you lots only have glorified towns. You can restrict your bull crap referendum to the delta north and next time tell your iPod miscreants to leave warri and the rest of delta out of your delusions.
Ikechukwu48:

Urhobo and attention seeking. Wtf is wrong with una?

You are not even included in Biafra..delta south is irrelevant to IPOB request. Anioma is the only deltans they care about so I don't know why you lots like screeching the most.

I get the ibibio, etc talking but ironically, it's always the unwanted group like delta south, edo, etc that won't just shut up.

While I'm at it, Thunder fire that your useless head for ever speaking for Asaba. We NEVER asked you urhobo to be voice. Why can't you people leave us the hell alone and stop shouting for Asaba. We call una?

While I'm at it, the IPOB members in Aniomaland are predominately anioma. My fucking cousin is one of the leader of IPOB chapter in aniomaland. Speak wth you know
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Millerz:
Igbo's are the attention seeking people. Always claiming to have developed Lagos and California while you lots only have glorified towns. You can restrict your bull crap referendum to the delta north and next time tell your iPod miscreants to leave warri and the rest of delta out of your delusions.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Urhobo, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy hypocrites cum murderous backst*bbers who have barely survived by perpetual ass-licking.
Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.

Leave Igbos out of your frustrations and face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your delusion, ass-licking, hypocrisy, lies and propaganda.

THE BEST INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER IN NIGERIA
"Nnewi people have already blaze the trail in the area of building the nation's economy through individual efforts, I have gone round to see the factories in the town and I can say with all sense of responsibilities that this is the best industrial cluster in Nigeria. People from other areas should come to Nnewi to learn how the industrialists here are doing it."

- General Abdulsalam Abubakar, August 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300590/abdulsalam-abubakar-preaches-one-nigeria-in-nnewi
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fool, I didn't read your thrash!! Get lost. [s]
90xtr90r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Urhobo, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy hypocrites cum murderous backst*bbers who have barely survived by perpetual ass-licking.
Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.

Leave Igbos out of your frustrations and face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your delusion, ass-licking, hypocrisy, lies and propaganda.

THE BEST INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER IN NIGERIA
"Nnewi people have already blaze the trail in the area of building the nation's economy through individual efforts, I have gone round to see the factories in the town and I can say with all sense of responsibilities that this is the best industrial cluster in Nigeria. People from other areas should come to Nnewi to learn how the industrialists here are doing it."

- General Abdulsalam Abubakar, August 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300590/abdulsalam-abubakar-preaches-one-nigeria-in-nnewi
[/s]
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
[s]
Millerz:
Fool, I didn't read your thrash!! Get lost.
[/s]

Useless and despicable hypocrite and liar, get out and go play with your mates in the sand of nothingness...

Miserable fagg0t from a deluded set of murderous backst*bbers!
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:

See this villager. Whether SE produces 1.7% or 0%. The oyigbo LGA in river state which is an igbo community produces 10x what Southwaaste produces...FACT. And this is without Egbema, etche added into it plus the 1.7% of SE added to it.

Even at thay, the funny thing is the obasanjo that connived to carved out the oyigbo LGA and Egbema from Abia and imo and attached to river state despite the community screaming against it in other to deprive SE oil allocation karma have come back to bite una in the @SS.

The lagos oil so called discovered, thanks to Karma have caught you parasites. You can't even claim it. In effort to deny others there natural resources that law has touched una...you are denied your own....Karma truly is a bitch

That's what happens when you do evil. Evil comes back to bite una in the ass. tongue grin grin grin grin grin

While I'm at it, you've been slave till eternity.

I'll quote xtorse old post
"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them! Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power.

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Millerz:

When has IPOB EVER protested in Warri? Name ONE time, just ONCE!!!!

Even if you go to any IPOB chapter in delta state, your people are not even included or considered yet you lots won't just stop seeking attention and shouting "leave us alone". Who the Bleep wants una? Who the Bleep holding onto you? Have IPOB ever held ANY meeting in warri? Infact, have massob which is older ever held meeting in warri?

Like I said you urhobo are the biggest attention seeking wh0re I've ever seen in my life.

Noone gives two rats ass about una and never have....get that through your fucking head. Mgbeke feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

See this villager. Whether SE produces 1.7% or 0%. The oyigbo LGA in river state which is an igbo community produces 10x what Southwaaste produces...FACT. And this is without Egbema, etche added into it plus the 1.7% of SE added to it.

Even at thay, the funny thing is the obasanjo that connived to carved out the oyigbo LGA and Egbema from Abia and imo and attached to river state despite the community screaming against it in other to deprive SE oil allocation karma have come back to bite una in the @SS.

The lagos oil so called discovered, thanks to Karma have caught you parasites. You can't even claim it. In effort to deny others there natural resources that law has touched una...you are denied your own....Karma truly is a bitch

That's what happens when you do evil. Evil comes back to bite una in the ass. tongue
but river state government already said no indigenous igbo in river,igbo are immigrant,keep deluding yourself that river is part of ur biafra.igbo land is end at ur landlocked 5state.
Lagos would develop with or without oil so the government can't drink the oil.

you osus would continue to wail nobody take u serious cause u are 10th class citizen

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
90xtr90r:
[s][/s]

Useless and despicable hypocrite and liar, get out and go play with your mates in the sand of nothingness...

Miserable fagg0t from a deluded set of murderous backst*bbers!

Lol
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godemcee:
but river state government already said no indigenous igbo in river,igbo are immigrant,keep deluding yourself that river is part of ur biafra.igbo land is end at ur landlocked 5state.
Lagos would develop with or without oil so the government can't drink the oil.

you osus would continue to wail nobody take u serious cause u are 10th class citizen

Your stupidity is as obvious as the typical yoloba joke. In that same thing you illiterate brother kept quoting.... KALABARI, etc was listed as an ethnic group while ijaw was not listed but ironically mentioned as one of the largest tribes in the state.

While I'm at it, The etche, Egbema and Oyigbo were mentioned in that screenshot as an ethnic group you dumbass. And the community in question have all stated they are igbo. There are oyigbo and Egbema citizens in this forum. Why don't you go there and tell them there ethnicity then since River state government told you they aren't who they say they are.

In addition, read and weep

The evil your southwaaste people tried to do to SS and SE have finally come back to bite una in the ass...KARMA is truly a b1tch!!

And who takes yoloba seriously...you that try desperately to claim 2nd citizens have been disgraced repeatedly by your northern masters....you continously lick the northern assess, even the Dillard ones, just to make something and even at that they use una and make una a joke...case,in point (Gowon and awolowo. Tinubu and Buhari. IBB and obasanjo, etc).

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ngozi123:

I know very, very little about Anioma politics yet even I know that what he said regarding the Asagba is not true. I assumed that, when he was talking about Onitsha, he was also referring to Ogbaru as well as most people who know anything about the area know that the two places are related to each other. I guess I just didn't want to believe that he could be so ignorant so as to distinguish between the two in regards to Anioma heritage.
That's why I kept saying the more he tries to pretend to be what he is not...the more he exposes himself. Even a 2 year old in any anioma village wouldn't have made that blunder.

I didn't know that you were so young shocked. You come across as a very wise and educated person so kudos to you smiley. It's important that we young people become more invested in our cultural heritage- if we don't keep it then who will?
Thank you. Yeah my parents installed in the desire to learn about my people. I might not know much about SE community group excluding the ndoki people, this I plan to change soon, but when it comes to asaba..my father made sure I learned about all my heritage. That sparked my interest to learn the rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? / Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible / Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.