Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11767 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Kingsley1000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
What about anioma?are they exempted?
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fr3do(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
not some communities, one-third of Delta is Igboid!

go to Asaba, Agbor, Issele uku and Kwale, and ask them about Biafra, the eyes of the people are open, Nigeria is not a must.

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Mckennedy: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Conduct referendum in ur 5 landlocked south-east state, and stop encroaching on south-south territory. The south-south being part of Nigeria will never be for the igbos to decide, u people will never decide if they will have a referendum or not, because south south is not ur territory, u are landlocked and surrounded on all sides by ur enemy Nigeria

You're still on Biafra abi? I can see your frustration Very soon you will die on top Biafra matter....think oduarewanistan.

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by abdurrazaq(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's just a political statement that is, if the statement was actually made. You cannot expect a public office holder to publicly support Biafra. This man is probably talking on the capacity of his office and not his own opinion and that of other Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Kingsley1000(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
i don't know why northern deltans always deny their igbo identity...my friend serve there,majority of them no longer speaks igbo but pidgin,and they don't answer igbo names

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by rusher14: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Princewill1:
There is a difference btw Delta state govt and delta state people.

Almost every governors are for one Nigeria because of what they are getting including SouthEast governors.

So conduct a referrendum in Delta State and lets see if they supports ONE NIGERIA.

Can you imagine?

So, as an Ijaw man from Delta State should be involved in a referendum on whether I want to be part of Nigeria on the say so of an Igbo man?

Does this sound right to you?

No insult, please just think about it again.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
rusher14:
Can you imagine?

So, as an Ijaw man from Delta State should be involved in a referendum on whether I want to be part of Nigeria on the say so of an Igbo man?

Igbos are not interested in SS non-Igbos. Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you and your people.

So, don't get yourself overly worked up with your dread for Biafr*. Ijaws already have their Nigerdelta Republic to deal with. Concentrate your energies there.

10 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
rusher14:

Can you imagine?

Don't mind them my brother. Let them rant all they want.

My own is simple: Urhobo can never be a part of Biafra. Isoko can never be a part of Biafra. Any other tribe can join but let them leave us alone. To start with, we only tolerate Igbos due to proximity. We cant let them dictate what we should do or where to go. They can't dominate us in anything. The so-called Asaba, though an igbo city, is highly saturated by Urhobos. We control the civil service, the judiciary, the legislature and the government. Pidgin is the lingua franca of Asaba. There's nothing in Asaba that we can't find in Warri. So if Asaba people want to join Biafra, like ikechu1 always argues, let them. Biafra will still be landlocked even with Delta North and Ikwerre! grin

I'm tired of this Biafra poo. Some peeps need to really face reality and focus on better things rather than unleash propaganda because GEJ lost an election. Attempting to annex any tribe that doesn't want to be annexed will be resisted. Even the so-called Delta Igbos are not interested in Biafra. It is those Anambrarians who flood Asaba like leeches that are making noise here. Go to real Asaba quarters like Ezenei, Umuagu, and other towns like Illah, Ibusa, Agbor, etc and you'll see that they are quite indifferent to the Biafran cause. It is the South easterners that kill themselves over spilled blood.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
when the time comes, we shall join our kins that was wrongly seperated from us by the oppresssive Nigeria state and thereafter placed us in their imaginary Delta State.

Asaba, Ukwu-ani, Illah, Ogwuashi-ukwu, Okwe, Okpanam, Anwai, Ebu, Akwu-Ukwu, Onitsha-Ugbo, Oniysha-Olona, Idumuje-Uno, Idumuje-Ugboko, Igbo-Uzo, Umunede, Agbor, Oko, and many other towns i can not mention are Igbo cities and will continue to be. nothing can change that.

Let me help you. Ugbodo, Ukwu - Nzu(Eko Efun), Ubulubu and Ogodo are also part of Anoicha North local Government but unfortunately they are not Igbos. They are Olukumi a Yoruba subgroup. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

My own is simple: Urhobo can never be a part of Biafra. Isoko can never be a part of Biafra. Any other tribe can join but let them leave us alone. To start with, we only tolerate Igbos due to proximity. We cant let them dictate what we should do or where to go. They can't dominate us in anything. The so-called Asaba, though an igbo city, is highly saturated by Urhobos. We control the civil service, the judiciary, the legislature and the government. Pidgin is the lingua franca of Asaba. There's nothing in Asaba that we can't find in Warri. So if Asaba people want to join Biafra, like ikechu1 always argues, let them. Biafra will still be landlocked even with Delta North! grin

Mr Urhobo, you must understand that the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy minions who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows. This fact has been stressed over and over again, yet you and your cotravellers keep creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves because you're too confused to stand for anything good in life.

Keep wailing on Biafra when you can easily channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic with your slave masters.

11 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by waternogetenemy: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Biafra is not by force, unlike Nigeria.

We no dey beg anybody or force anybody to join Biafra but Nigeria must do the right thing and allow us vote ourselves out of Nigeria for good.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Mr Urhobo, you must understand that the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy minions who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows. This fact has been stressed over and over again, yet you and your cotravellers keep creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves because you're too confused to stand for anything good in life.

Keep wailing on Biafra when you can easily channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic with your slave masters.

Say what you want o. I'm not arguing with you. Biafra is a dead on arrival utopia. It is a shadow nation and shall always be. Biafra can only secede IF Nigeria says so. No amount of soldiers can successfully secede from Nigeria. You'll be treated like terrorists.

Kindly beg your Abuja based leaders to start mapping out how to rule Nigeria rather than settle for less and incite jobless and gullible youths to propagate a lost cause.

Over and out!

11 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by attackgat: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

My own is simple: Urhobo can never be a part of Biafra. Isoko can never be a part of Biafra. Any other tribe can join but let them leave us alone. To start with, we only tolerate Igbos due to proximity. We cant let them dictate what we should do or where to go. They can't dominate us in anything. The so-called Asaba, though an igbo city, is highly saturated by Urhobos. We control the civil service, the judiciary, the legislature and the government. Pidgin is the lingua franca of Asaba. There's nothing in Asaba that we can't find in Warri. So if Asaba people want to join Biafra, like ikechu1 always argues, let them. Biafra will still be landlocked even with Delta North and Ikwerre! grin

I'm tired of this Biafra poo. Some peeps need to really face reality and focus of better things rather than unleash propaganda because GEJ lost an election. Attempting to annex any tribe that doesn't want to be annexed will be resisted. Even the so-called Delta Igbos are not interested in Biafra. It is those Anambrarians who flood Asaba like leeches that are making noise here. Go to real Asaba quarters like Ezenei, Umuagu, and other towns like Illah, Ibusa, Agbor, etc and you'll see that they are quite indifferent to the Biafran cause. It is the South easterners that kill themselves over spilled blood.

Which is why when the referendum on the lower Niger comes, you should encourage your people to vote to remain in Nigeria. Biafra is not by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

Say what you want o. I'm not arguing with you. Biafra is a dead on arrival utopia. It is a shadow nation and shall always be. Biafra can only secede IF Nigeria says so. No amount of soldiers can successfully secede from Nigeria. You'll be treated like terrorists.

Kindly beg your Abuja based leaders to start mapping out how to rule Nigeria rather than settle for less and incite jobless and gullible youths to propagate a lost cause.

Over and out!

Never mind, the raging IPOB tsunamic movement shall never fail to crush you and your inconsequential cohorts who are too rattled to mind their business in OduaArewanistan republic.

For the sake of repetition: Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with hypocrites and parasites parading as One-Nigerianists. Urhobos are better off merging with the Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

However, you can keep deluding yourselves on NL with your endless lies and propaganda till you end up with your masters.

8 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
attackgat:

Which is why when the referendum on the lower Niger comes, you should encourage your people to vote to remain in Nigeria. Biafra is not by force.

Which referendum?

Lol. We don't want to leave Nigeria. We love Nigeria. We only want Nigeria to be restructured into a true federalism with resource control and autonomy. That is our agitation and that, we shall get eventually. We don't delude ourselves by planing to secede and commit treason. We are not saboteurs and terrorists. We are peace loving and we shall get what we want one day, however long it takes.

We can't leave one form of Hausa domination and run to Igbo domination. Never! We are not fools.

This oil that is making us swell will soon be irrelevant and it is only in Nigeria that we will survive the famine that'll follow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Never mind, the raging IPOB tsunamic movement shall never fail to crush you and your inconsequential cohorts who are too rattled to mind their business in OduaArewanistan republic.

For the sake of repetition: Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with hypocrites and parasites parading as One-Nigerianists. Urhobos are better off merging with the Yorubas in OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

However, you can keep deluding yourselves on NL with your endless lies and propaganda till you end up with your masters.

The masters we have are not only Hausas. Yorubas and Igbos are also part of our problems in this country so no... We are not interested, propaganda or not.

10 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:
The masters we have are not only Hausas. Yorubas and Igbos are also part of our problems in this country so no... We are not interested, propaganda or not.

If you are sincere and believed what you wrote you and your inconsequential folks won't be pained and bitter that Igbos are demanding self-determination to leave Urhobos with their Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba masters.

Keep on deluding yourselves with your endless hypocrisy, lies and propaganda because you dread ending up with your slave masters in OduaArewanistan republic. You can fool some people some of the time but you can't possibly fool everyone all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Homguy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Princewill1:
There is a difference btw Delta state govt and delta state people.

Almost every governors are for one Nigeria because of what they are getting including SouthEast governors.

So conduct a referrendum in Delta State and lets see if they supports ONE NIGERIA.
I am from delta state, Ndokwa east local govt, Aboh. And strongly stand for one Nigeria. The south Easterners can leave if they so wish.

11 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Homguy:
I am from delta state, Ndokwa east local govt, Aboh. And strongly stand for one Nigeria. The south Easterners can leave if they so wish.

Never mind, this is a free world of freedom of association. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters. Igbos are therefore not interested in SS non-Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Never mind, this is a free world of freedom of association. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters. Igbos are therefore not interested in SS non-Igbos.
The hardworking igbos are all in Abuja, Kano, Lagos etc, while the jobless ones are in the south east agitating for Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
THIS IS HOW U KNOW THE STATES THAT WAS SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIN IGBOS...... THEY GAVE THEIR STATE AN ENGLISH NAME INSTEAD OF A NATIVE NAME eg DELTA STATE, CROSS-RIVER, RIVER STATE and so on......

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by krasican(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
even though i know this is a useless blog seeking for relevance, i am forced to make a comment.

again i telll you, i am from Umu-agu in Asaba Delta State. i am an Igbo girl and Asaba is an Igbo city. my people came from a place called Nteje in Anambra State today.

the whole of Delta North are Igbos and shall remain Igbos. you can go ahead and continue foolling yourselves.

NO BE BY FORCE

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by krasican(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
when the time comes, we shall join our kins that was wrongly seperated from us by the oppresssive Nigeria state and thereafter placed us in their imaginary Delta State.

Asaba, Ukwu-ani, Illah, Ogwuashi-ukwu, Okwe, Okpanam, Anwai, Ebu, Akwu-Ukwu, Onitsha-Ugbo, Oniysha-Olona, Idumuje-Uno, Idumuje-Ugboko, Igbo-Uzo, Umunede, Agbor, Oko, and many other towns i can not mention are Igbo cities and will continue to be. nothing can change that.

AM VERY SURE U ARE HIGH ON HERO BEER angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by krasican(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
fr3do:

go to Asaba, Agbor, Issele uku and Kwale, and ask them about Biafra, the eyes of the people are open, Nigeria is not a must.

abeg remove dis two ..dooo wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by attackgat: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

Which referendum?

Lol. We don't want to leave Nigeria. We love Nigeria. We only want Nigeria to be restructured into a true federalism with resource control and autonomy. That is our agitation and that, we shall get eventually. We don't delude ourselves by planing to secede and commit treason. We are not saboteurs and terrorists. We are peace loving and we shall get what we want one day, however long it takes.

We can't leave one form of Hausa domination and run to Igbo domination. Never! We are not fools.

This oil that is making us swell will soon be irrelevant and it is only in Nigeria that we will survive the famine that'll follow.

We don't want leave Nigeria? Who is we? I hope you know that as far as self determination is concerned, you can only speak for your tribe? You are not allowed to speak for anybody else. There are over 49 tribes in the proposed Biafra of which Igbo is only one. So in the end, a referendum will be held and those who are not interested can vote to remain in Nigeria or simply abstain from voting. Those who vote to join are those who will be accepted. So no one in Delta state has anything to worry about. You guys can then carry on fighting for restructuring in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
ezenwajosh:
THIS IS HOW U KNOW THE STATES THAT WAS SEPARATED FROM THEIR KIN IGBOS...... THEY GAVE THEIR STATE AN ENGLISH NAME INSTEAD OF A NATIVE NAME eg DELTA STATE, CROSS-RIVER, RIVER STATE and so on......

Delta State is not an Igbo state. Just because the capital is at Asaba doesn't mean it is. Cross Rivers and Rivers are not Igbo states. They may have few Igbo communities but that doesn't make them Igbo states. Besides there are atleast 5 ethnic groups in these states and no native name can work. Delta State is not even Igbo dominated. Those of you using Asaba to judge the whole state are myopic. Asaba is not up to a fraction of Delta. Asaba is only an administrative location. Delta Igbos number 1.2m. Delta South and central number 5m. Only Urhobos number atleast 3m. The most populated and developed city in Delta state is Warri, then Sapele, before Asaba, then Ughelli. Only Asaba is in Delta North. Even in Asaba, Urhobos make up 40% of the population. The majority of Igbos there are Anambrarians who flood Asaba to build houses like leeches because Onitsha is dirty and overcrowded.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm tired of this Biafra poo. Some peeps need to really face reality and focus on better things rather than unleash propaganda because GEJ lost an election. Attempting to annex any tribe that doesn't want to be annexed will be resisted. Even the so-called Delta Igbos are not interested in Biafra. It is those Anambrarians who flood Asaba like leeches that are making noise here. Go to real Asaba quarters like Ezenei, Umuagu, and other towns like Illah, Ibusa, Agbor, etc and you'll see that they are quite indifferent to the Biafran cause. It is the South easterners that kill themselves over spilled blood.

Urhobo and attention seeking. Wtf is wrong with una?

You are not even included in Biafra..delta south is irrelevant to IPOB request. Anioma is the only deltans they care about so I don't know why you lots like screeching the most.

I get the ibibio, etc talking but ironically, it's always the unwanted group like delta south, edo, etc that won't just shut up.

While I'm at it, Thunder fire that your useless head for ever speaking for Asaba. We NEVER asked you urhobo to be voice. Why can't you people leave us the hell alone and stop shouting for Asaba. We call una?

While I'm at it, the IPOB members in Aniomaland are predominately anioma. My fucking cousin is one of the leader of IPOB chapter in aniomaland. Speak wth you know

8 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
attackgat:

We don't want leave Nigeria? Who is we? I hope you know that as far as self determination is concerned, you can only speak for your tribe? You are not allowed to speak for anybody else. There are over 49 tribes in the proposed Biafra of which Igbo is only one. So in the end, a referendum will be held and those who are not interested can vote to remain in Nigeria or simply abstain from voting. Those who vote to join are those who will be accepted. So no one in Delta state has anything to worry about. You guys can then carry on fighting for restructuring in Nigeria.
Everytime referendum. How will u get the so called referendum? Will Nigeria willingly give or will u use force to get it? Because there is nothing Ipob can do to force the hands of the government, absolutely nothing, them no born una well. Ur referendum is in the dream world

5 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fratermathy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Urhobo and attention seeking. Wtf is wrong with una?

You are not even included in Biafra..delta south is irrelevant to IPOB request. Anioma is the only deltans they care about so I don't know why you lots like screeching the most.

I get the ibibio, etc talking but ironically, it's always the unwanted group like una that won't just shut up.

While I'm at it, Thunder fire that your useless head for ever speaking for Asaba. We NEVER asked you urhobo to be voice. Why can't you people leave us the hell alone and stop shouting for Asaba. We call una?

While I'm at it, the IPOB members in Aniomaland are predominately anioma. My fucking cousin is one of the leader of IPOB chapter in aniomaland. Speak wth you know

Like I said, I don't give a poo about Anioma and Biafra. The truth is that you are just one of the unnoticeable irrelevant deluded few who think Delta North will do better in Biafra. There's nothing special about Asaba so it can go and let us be. The only thing Asaba has is the state government which is even dominated by Urhobo.

Ika and Ukwuani people are indifferent about Biafra. They have seen what South easterners are capable of up and most are not interested apart from the deluded few like yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
fr3do:

You dey mind them. Like na by force to be Nigerian. The ones that wants to be one nigeria won't stop trying to speak for others that aren't interested.
While they busy screeching online, the move isn't changing in Reality.

Unlike Nigeria, biafra aren't forcing anyone to join...one of the main reason I support biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
fratermathy:

Like I said, I don't give a poo about Anioma and Biafra. The truth is that you are just one of the unnoticeable irrelevant deluded few who think Delta North will do better in Biafra. There's nothing special about Asaba so it can go and let us be. The only thing Asaba has is the state government which is even dominated by Urhobo.

Ika and Ukwuani people are indifferent about Biafra. They have seen what South easterners are capable of up and most are not interested apart from the deluded few like yourself.

You truly stupid. It went from speaking for Asaba to now ika and Ukwani ( typical urhobo...smh..pathetic) I repeat say wth you know.

The first even IPOB protest for Nnamdi Kanu started in Agbor. The leaders of that protest was even ika....the main leader was even an Owa descendant precisely.

I repeat again...speak WTH you know

Go sit somewhere.

As for the state government being dominated by urhobo is why delta state government is the unproductive, backwards, corrupt crap we have today.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Governor Okowa Dances As Harrysong Performs / 20 Most Influential Nigerians--vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.