Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11761 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Twistaray(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
brize:
shut up, you have been defeated

On NL?

Hahahahahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Twistaray(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreants and abobakus from Wasteland, read this message from your sister:

Bunch of murderous parasites and hypocrites!
ranting as usual
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by UmuEri(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
even though i know this is a useless blog seeking for relevance, i am forced to make a comment.

again i telll you, i am from Umu-agu in Asaba Delta State. i am an Igbo girl and Asaba is an Igbo city. my people came from a place called Nteje in Anambra State today.

the whole of Delta North are Igbos and shall remain Igbos. you can go ahead and continue foolling yourselves.
allow them to wallow in their delusion. Some of those guys has never been to the Niger bridge not to talk of crossing it.

9 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 93xtr69r: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Godemcee:
ranting as usual

Keep on wailing till you and your tribalistic folks end up in OduaArewanistan republic...

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by omnisali: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
as if biafrans r begging dem.
to the fg, conduct a referendum make we waka.
delta can be the capital of Nigeria if they
want, who send?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by omnisali: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
want, who send?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Keep on wailing till you and your tribalistic folks end up in OduaArewanistan republic...
you are stucked in one Nigeria,is that not what zik want

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by donphilopus: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
when the time comes, we shall join our kins that was wrongly seperated from us by the oppresssive Nigeria state and thereafter placed us in their imaginary Delta State.

Asaba, Ukwu-ani, Illah, Ogwuashi-ukwu, Okwe, Okpanam, Anwai, Ebu, Akwu-Ukwu, Onitsha-Ugbo, Oniysha-Olona, Idumuje-Uno, Idumuje-Ugboko, Igbo-Uzo, Umunede, Agbor, Oko, and many other towns i can not mention are Igbo cities and will continue to be. nothing can change that.

Don't you love sex at night?!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You can't decide fate of Igbo people in South South, Niger delta is not a tribe, Igbos in Delta,Rivers,Edo, Benue will decide for themselves,Google the reason why Russia annexed Crimea that is part of Ukraine before.
Russia annexed Crimea because they have the army to do it, moreover, the international community does not recognize Crimea as Russian territory, and sanctions have being put on Russia in order to force them to give back the territory to Ukraine. Also Ukraine and Russia are still fighting for that territory. What if the government refuse to give u parts of the south south that have Igbo, what will u do? Can u fit and take the territory and win?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
omnisali:
want, who send.?

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Twistaray(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
UmuEri:
allow them to wallow in their delusion. Some of those guys has never been to the Niger bridge not to talk of crossing it.
Guy u re the one living in delusion, the south east end at the Niger bridge, that is where biafran territory end. It's not like u even have an army to challenge Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by uchelvlink(f): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
donphilopus:

Don't you love sex at night?!
***Smiles***

No i don't!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

That's still not enough for you to rant senselessly and carelessly on another's quest for nationhood. Face OduaArewanistan republic and concentrate on your business with your Fulani masters.
Frustrated troll, have u eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by donphilopus: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
***Smiles***

No i don't!
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by uchelvlink(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy u re the one living in delusion, the south east end at the Niger bridge, that is where biafran territory end. It's not like u even have an army to challenge Nigeria
Osun boy please stay in your Osun na! havent i told you that i am an Igbo girl from Asaba?

8 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
93xtr69r:

Demented IPOO miscreant, with the reckless manner you are wont to rant against Igbos/IPOB hope you don't end up as a psychiatric patient before the year runs out....
?

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
Osun boy please stay in your Osun na! havent i told you that i am an Igbo girl from Asaba?
Who cares. Have u worshipped Kanu today?

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Twistaray(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Who cares. Have u worshipped Kanu today?

Is that another slant now grin

Amazingiiii

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=93xtr69r post=49442201][/quote]

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by attackgat: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
uchelvlink:
even though i know this is a useless blog seeking for relevance, i am forced to make a comment.

again i telll you, i am from Umu-agu in Asaba Delta State. i am an Igbo girl and Asaba is an Igbo city. my people came from a place called Nteje in Anambra State today.

the whole of Delta North are Igbos and shall remain Igbos. you can go ahead and continue foolling yourselves.

Watch as some will come to say that Asaba belongs to Bini.

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=93xtr69r post=49442284][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by victorvezx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=93xtr69r post=49442410][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Sanwo-olu’s Suit On Lagos Tribunal / President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Saraki, Others Mourn Plane Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.