Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt (11762 Views)

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
bounty007:

This man you don come with your stupid talk..you go insult igbo mod no see you..which anioma?
Abeg which part of anioma you come from to start..which community and which clan..
Anioma ve been igbo since human creation..just like okun in kogi is yourba..no stupid..na you wan tell dem were dey come from..say white man divide country no mean say people no know their lineage.
I go soon change am for you..i don dey observe you..

He's not anioma and if you insult anioma because of him, I'll insult you. Fair warning.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

He's not anioma and if you insult anioma because of him, I'll insult you. Fair warning.

Onitcha ugbo..proudly anioma. Ofu obi.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by krasican(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
fr3do:

I'm an Ika man from Owa, so I will put Agbor there.
who are you? where are you from?

No wahala put owa dere but i dey very sure na only u go join or maybe u dont know were you are from

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by UnclePati: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Craz dey ur head.
My village no b Yoruba sub group..

We r Igbo's....pls drink poison if u don't like it dat way

forgiveness:

Let me help you. Ugbodo, Ukwu - Nzu(Eko Efun), Ubulubu and Ogodo are also part of Anoicha North local Government but unfortunately they are not Igbos. They are Olukumi a Yoruba subgroup. Thanks
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ikechukwu48: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
bounty007:

Onitcha ugbo..proudly anioma. Ofu obi.

I was talking about the chukzyblingz guy. I was not talking about you.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I was talking about the chukzyblingz guy. I was not talking about you.

All good. cool
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by UnclePati: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Am deltan.
U don't speak for me
U cnt vote for me.

I am delta Igbo..I am igbo..u cnt rewrite my history.
U cnt change my identity....

My family fought d war on d side of Biafra.
I will too if war comes ..my land is Igbo land not yoruba land. Its not Hausa land. It must go to Biafra.

victorvezx:

Conduct referendum in ur 5 landlocked south-east state, and stop encroaching on south-south territory. The south-south being part of Nigeria will never be for the igbos to decide, u people will never decide if they will have a referendum or not, because south south is not ur territory, u are landlocked and surrounded on all sides by ur enemy Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
UnclePati:
Craz dey ur head.
My village no b Yoruba sub group..

We r Igbo's....pls drink poison if u don't like it dat way

Hehehe!

I mentioned 4 villages and I know you are not from 4 villages kwa. Right?

Now, tell me which one is ya village.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by fr3do(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
krasican:

No wahala put owa dere but i dey very sure na only u go join or maybe u dont know were you are from

have a happy sunday, u no ready argue down any points, you are just playing ostrich
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by onespecial(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Take ur 5 unproductive south east states and go. Stop encroaching on south-south territory because u feel there is Igbo there. Yoruba is the second largest ethnic group and language in republic of Togo, but u don't see them claiming it was their land

Hahahahaha. Who doesn't know that ? You all are busy running away from ur brothers just to attach urselves to Igbos and in that way tap blessings that come from there. If u don't know, part of Ondo or all Ondo will beg and beg and beg to join republic of Biafra and equally reject the remaining Yorubas just to be in another level far above the level you left over yorubas will find urselves in when this country is finally divided. Our God said we should be our brothers keeper but ur fallen angel taught u to forsake ur brothers, manipulate and bring chaos among brothers.

Don't worry, Biafra will send u all conies back to ur level with ur brothers in Togo, that way, u will have no other option than to accept them.

I wonder why yoruba sophistication is not doing wonders in Togo where they are not attached to Igbos.

You must go back to ur brothers(level) whether u want to claim them back or not.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Samtob90(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Biafrans have made it clear that referendum will determine those that will belong,even massob is seeking for the 6 geopolitical regions to be independent,I don't understand his noise making.

Massob can't speak for other regions. Na by force
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Samtob90(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Princewill1:
There is a difference btw Delta state govt and delta state people.

Almost every governors are for one Nigeria because of what they are getting including SouthEast governors.

So conduct a referrendum in Delta State and lets see if they supports ONE NIGERIA.

I hope your referendum is for the igbo speaking villages there
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Samtob90(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
uchelvlink:
even though i know this is a useless blog seeking for relevance, i am forced to make a comment.

again i telll you, i am from Umu-agu in Asaba Delta State. i am an Igbo girl and Asaba is an Igbo city. my people came from a place called Nteje in Anambra State today.

the whole of Delta North are Igbos and shall remain Igbos. you can go ahead and continue foolling yourselves.

Don't worry, they will relocate you back to igbo villages in Onitsha
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Samtob90(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godemcee:
lol you Don come again
mr.ranter
Pain you
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Like I said, I don't give a poo about Anioma and Biafra. The truth is that you are just one of the unnoticeable irrelevant deluded few who think Delta North will do better in Biafra. There's nothing special about Asaba so it can go and let us be. The only thing Asaba has is the state government which is even dominated by Urhobo.

Ika and Ukwuani people are indifferent about Biafra. They have seen what South easterners are capable of up and most are not interested apart from the deluded few like yourself.

If that is the case then let them decide via a referendum. That's the whole of point of having one, you know undecided.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by AZeD1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
uchelvlink:
when the time comes, we shall join our kins that was wrongly seperated from us by the oppresssive Nigeria state and thereafter placed us in their imaginary Delta State.

Asaba, Ukwu-ani, Illah, Ogwuashi-ukwu, Okwe, Okpanam, Anwai, Ebu, Akwu-Ukwu, Onitsha-Ugbo, Oniysha-Olona, Idumuje-Uno, Idumuje-Ugboko, Igbo-Uzo, Umunede, Agbor, Oko, and many other towns i can not mention are Igbo cities and will continue to be. nothing can change that.
Why don't you speak for yourself?
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
onespecial:

Sorry bro. I do not hate yorubas but i hate yorubas against Biafra.

Part of Ondo that owns oil are Ijaws and in my post i refered to yorubas in Ondo who would easily wish to leave their root behind to join close neighbour who are progressing.

I do not wish yorubas bad, i only wish them indepence from Igbo so that they can show their sophistication unhindered just as they are showing it in Togo and Benin. Or is wishing Yoruba unification with their abandoned brothers now evil wishes ?

U will find no single Igbo who doesn't support Nigerdelta republic, stop lieing.

no part of ondo would secede,I wonder why Igbo leaches are obsessed with any part of Nigeria.well it's not ur fault ur region is not productive so I can't blame u for wanting to force ondo nd oil rich n/delta state into ur region,talking of togo Nd Benin republic at least they av better road nd power supply than Nigeria,ur tribe so spread pass ur landlocked 5state so I can't blame u for feeling inferior

by the way when would u start calling hausa/fulani are u afraid of them
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
AZeD1:
Why don't you speak for yourself?

If you're learned you'd have understood that in this modern age of freedom of information, expression and association no sane, literate fellow can be compelled or hoodwinked into being in a union he/she detests.

I'd therefore advise you channel your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godemcee:
no part of ondo would secede,I wonder why Igbo leaches are obsessed with any part of Nigeria.well it's not ur fault ur region is not productive so I can't blame u for wanting to force ondo nd oil rich n/delta state into ur region,talking of togo Nd Benin republic at least they av better road nd power supply than Nigeria,ur tribe so spread pass ur landlocked 5state so I can't blame u for feeling inferior

Look at a hypocritical bigot cum murderous parasite throwing smelly spits in the disgrace of his Yorubbish cretins who are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life save to feast in polluted waters in search of rotten matters.

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulanis!

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ngozi123(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Beat me? Lol!!! I'm 100% sure you're not from Delta state. I'm also 100% sure you're one Nwoke in one of the local SE markets. Igbos are known fabricators, propagandists, distorters or facts and imposters. I have proofs of this but I don't want to go into that. I'm a very busy man and I don't like to stay on one Nairaland thread making pointless arguments with demented fellows. We in Anioma are civilized people. We can stand any intellectual discourse with civility and maturity and we don't resort to insults when someone doesn't agree with us, go to Anioma pages and blogs and find out. But Igbos are the complete opposite. They can't stand a divergent view or opinion without resulting to insults and you exhibits all these traits alien to Anioma people.

It would be senseless, pointless and foolhardy to remain on a thread that has been hijacked by tens of jobless Igbos who have all the time in the world to trade words and insult whoever doesn't agree with them. I have important things to do with my time and I don't find any pleasures in online battles, so I had to leave that thread for you. Igbos have population advantage and elyou people use propaganda, fabrications, distortion and conspiracy theories as your weapons. That's what everyone know you people for.

Did you or did you not state with certainty that Anioma people were restricted to Delta State?

Stop with your deflection tactics; Ikechukwu48 has already proved that he's from Anioma and I can tell from his posts that he is very proud of his roots, as am I. You, however, claim to be from Anioma yet you didn't even know that there are Anioma people who inhabit land outside of Delta State. You went from stating that there are no Anioma people outside of Delta to saying that the Ndoni people of Rivers State may be included in that group. Then you contradicted yourself again by saying that the only Anioma people outside of Delta are in Onitsha. I've kept a record of all of your replies to me so don't try to erase your posts in order to save face wink.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by chukzyblingz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
blues20:

Lies. I was on that thread that Igboid schooled you on your history. It was a pure intellectual debate, and boy you lost out. You were the one that resorted to insult,by calling him jobless. Igboid use historical facts and research done by Ika citizen... Do you want me to copy/paste those quotes? One thing I noticed about you is that you're dame emotional goon.
I stopped taking Igbo propaganda serious since the day you people littered nairaland with an article about how the Igwe of Okwani in Anioma local government area told Okowa to shut up because he's Igbo. One funny thing about this Igbo propagandists is that they don't even have a slight idea of what they talk about. Is there anything like Igwe of Ukwani? Is there anything like Anioma local government area in Delta state? I don't have time to follow Igboid's links and I'm not interested on it. I was only half mindedly following that thread not that I was taking it serious. I've learned to use abusive words on you people because that's the only thing you people understand. In my Aniomaland, we don't act that way. We have respect for others. But it's appalling how the only thing igbos are good at is insulting others.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by onespecial(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godemcee:

Hahahaha. Ondo won't secede, i said they will beg to be admitted into Biafra under any condition including slavery.

When are u joining ur brothers with better roads and other infrastructures ?

Hausa fulani ? Ask around, they will tell u scores.

Hey my friend, i do not hate Yorubas, just angry with them as they voice out against Biafra more than any other tribe yet claim sophistication while they fear independence.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by chukzyblingz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ngozi123:

Did you or did you not state with certainty that Anioma people were restricted to Delta State?

Stop with your deflection tactics; Ikechukwu48 has already proved that he's from Anioma and I can tell from his posts that he is very proud of his roots, as am I. You, however, claim to be from Anioma yet you didn't even know that there are Anioma people who inhabit land outside of Delta State. You went from stating that there are no Anioma people outside of Delta to saying that the Ndoni people of Rivers State may be included in that group. Then you contradicted yourself again by saying that the only Anioma people outside of Delta are in Onitsha. I've kept a record of all of your replies to me so don't try to erase your posts in order to save face wink.
You see everything as contradictory when you lack comprehensive ability. I'm responsible for what I say and not what you understand. Im too involed in Anioma politics to not know that there are some Anambra commonities that are said to be Aniomas. But they are only Aniomas only in the imagination of some people. As far as i am concerned, and as far as many Anioma people are concerned, we are not brothers. There is a feeling of brotherhood between Anioma peopple which could be real or fixitive, but it exists. This feeling of brotherhood doesnt exist between us and you people. If i see you anywhere and you tell me youre from Ogbaru, i will only see you as a fellow Nigerian, or see you the way I see other Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
onespecial:

Hahahaha. Ondo won't secede, i said they will beg to be admitted into Biafra under any condition including slavery.

Hey my friend, i do not hate Yorubas, just angry with them as they voice out against Biafra more than any other tribe yet claim sophistication while they fear independence.
no part of yoruba would join osu slave keep deluding yourself.you guys would remain every body bitch in this Nigeria.av u ever heard ondo crying for secession it's only osu slaves nd ur tears don't count.even ijaw is political relevant than osu Igbo

what did d north know,they know how they shoot at u osu slave nd turn u to gun target like they wasted 3million worthless osu
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Godemcee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
onespecial:

no part of yoruba would join osu slave keep deluding yourself.you guys would remain every body bitch in this Nigeria.av u ever heard ondo crying for secession it's only osu slaves nd ur tears don't count.even ijaw is political relevant than osu Igbo

what did d north know,they know how they shoot at u osu slave nd turn u to gun target like they wasted 3million worthless osu

stop quoting me osu slave
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by chukzyblingz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
And youre keeping a record of all my reply? You must be taking this whole shiit real serious. Haha!! To me this is just pastime. I only resorted to using abusive words because thats the only language your brothers understand. This is just fun. Dont get all worked up over a nairaland thread. I dont have pleausres in online battles that wont add anything to my life.
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godemcee:

Useless Afonja from a juju-infested enclave, Igbos have no need for Yoruba hypocrites and parasites parading aimlessly on NL.

Deluded abobaku, keep your delusion and bile-filled hatred with you in OduaArewanistan republic. Stop creating unnecessary attentions for your worthless selves.

Miserable bigots!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by Ngozi123(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
[s]You see everything as contradictory when you lack comprehensive ability. I'm responsible for what I say and not what you understand. Im too involed in Anioma politics to not know that there are some Anambra commonities that are said to be Aniomas. But they are only Aniomas only in the imagination of some people. As far as i am concerned, and as far as many Anioma people are concerned, we are not brothers. There is a feeling of brotherhood between Anioma peopple which could be real or fixitive, but it exists. This feeling of brotherhood doesnt exist between us and you people. [/s] If i see you anywhere and you tell me youre from Ogbaru, i will only see you as a fellow Nigerian, or see you the way I see other Igbos.

Well, considering that you're a non-Igbo and a non-Anioma person, I would be perfectly okay with that wink. Thanks for exposing yourself even more btw. If you had said that the reason for your ignorance on the full extent of Anioma land was because you were not knowledgeable about it then I would've started to doubt my previous assertion that you were not from Anioma. However, now that you've claimed to be "too involved in Anioma politics"- your words, not mine- yet you did not know that Anioma land extended to other parts of Igboland, proves that you're a fraud. Also, the fact that you mentioned Onitsha people, after first denying that they were Anioma, but failed to include Ogbaru and other Anioma areas in Anambra State shows that you are not very clued up on Anioma land. If you mention Onitsha then you'll have to mention Ogbaru. My goodness, don't you know anything?
Re: Stop The Inclusion Of Delta State As Part Of Biafra - State Govt by 90xtr90r: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
And youre keeping a record of all my reply? You must be taking this whole shiit real serious. Haha!! To me this is just pastime. I only resorted to using abusive words because thats the only language your brothers understand. This is just fun. Dont get all worked up over a nairaland thread. I dont have pleausres in online battles that wont add anything to my life.

Confused hypocrite, you can as well cry blood; Igbos don't need you and all you stand for.

Take your hypocrisy, lies and propaganda to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajumogobia Admits Taking N18m ‘loan’ From Oil Firm’s MD For London Home / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.