Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

deleted - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104351 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by kayexpert(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Online and offline business you do and start making money. Check http://asamonitor.com/system-to-make-money-and-offline-in-nigeria/
Re: deleted by Refino(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: deleted by polariss(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
intbizoil:
yes you can
but since its not up to a month,the 30percent won't be complete right?
Re: deleted by umarjude: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
If you want to join MMM, click And call or WhatsApp me on 07067626902 for more details and guidance. God bless Mavrodi.

Those writing against this are suffering from the poverty of mind and body. They are afraid and don't have the cash to invest.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Pradit: 3:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Why make 1% daily and wait. 30 days before you can withdraw while you can make 3% daily and withdraw daily.no stress of calling confirmation and all that automated process. Hit me up check my signature...
Re: deleted by gafar: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: deleted by waley007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kingingdave:
mmm structure has evolved over time, from a ponzi setup in the 80s to its present format. What crashed mmm in zimbabwe is because of ecocash. Imagine mmm nigeria processing payments using quickteller only, I mean money will have to pass through quickteller before onward movement to its destination and then one day quickteller issues a disclaimer probably because of pressure from the authorities what do you think will happen to mmm nigeria; collapse. We are fortunate that the present mmm structure in nigeria is a far better model, in this case there is no third party. Money is moved in a peer to peer manner. I dont have to give any soul money for onward movement to another soul. Am telling you if mmm nigeria can move past this wave of media attack, membership will hit 3 million by december. And the good news is that despite all this mmm is waxing stronger infact I registered quite a number of people today. Nigerians are tired and are ready to take any risk for their future happiness
I want to register for d MMM,kindly WhatsApp me 09054533884

2 Likes

Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
For all my brother and sister who havent register but wish to participate in this great citadel. Contact me through my signature. Thanks

MMM ROCKS
Re: deleted by Seyola9(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
guyyss please I need help. My MMM account was blocked, though it's my fault. I forgot that I'v been matched with people to provide help for. By the time I remembered, the time has expired and I saw my personal account is blocked. I'm very sad and dissapointed at myself.

I browsed the internet and I saw a possible solution to write to the support and tell them why I did so and plead with them to unblock my account and also tell them that it will never happen again. I'v written the message and sent it to them yesterday and I'm waiting for their reply.

I hope they unblock it because I provided help of 35k few weeks ago and its still counting. I just pray my money is not gone. Someone told me to also contact my guider to make it faster but I dont know who my guider is. I only know who referred me and my referrer said he is not my guider.

Please guys how do I know my guider
and do you think my account can still be unblocked??
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seyola9:
guyyss please I need help. My MMM account was blocked, though it's my fault. I forgot that I'v been matched with people to provide help for. By the time I remembered, the time has expired and I saw my personal account is blocked. I'm very sad and dissapointed at myself.

I browsed the internet and I saw a possible solution to write to the support and tell them why I did so and plead with them to unblock my account and also tell them that it will never happen again. I'v written the message and sent it to them yesterday and I'm waiting for their reply.

I hope they unblock it because I provided help of 35k few weeks ago and its still counting. I just pray my money is not gone. Someone told me to also contact my guider to make it faster but I dont know who my guider is. I only know who referred me and my referrer said he is not my guider.

Wait till Monday, if u don't get any response, write support again.

1 Like

Re: deleted by dammybounty: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seyola9:

It is very important for u to know that MMM scheme is all about time. Take away the timing and it will crash in a week. Keep writing to support as u don't know who ur guider is but I read somewhere that it takes 5days to get this kind of situation sorted out. one more thing put ur heart where ur money is.
Re: deleted by Seyola9(m): 1:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Seyola9:

GUYSS IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED OO NOT LONG. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN UNBLOCKED.. MHENN I'M SO RELIEVED..THANKS Y'ALL

3 Likes

Re: deleted by paulista(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Please i have been matched to ph for seven people but i dont have money in my registered account number so i want to use another account of mine(same name) that has money to ph. Please is der any risk?
Re: deleted by mrmaze(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Go ahead. Just upload proof and call them to confirm you
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
paulista:
Please i have been matched to ph for seven people but i dont have money in my registered account number so i want to use another account of mine(same name) that has money to ph. Please is der any risk?

No problem @ all but make sure u upload proof of payment.
Re: deleted by OlamusConsult(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
someone should plz add me to any MMM whatsapp group via 08135632185
Re: deleted by horpeelo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is a fastest way to become a billionaire
Not a hype,not MLM,not MMM, this is purely currency
A currency for the people programmed to end poverty
An abundance based currency that its value never go down but always goes up
Grab this most powerful and life changing opportunity.
There will be a free seminar on WhatsApp this saturday
send a message to 08178435354 saying "am in for the free seminar" with your name also specified
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Buzz me for free bitcoins zero eight one three 2205304
Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2016
OlamusConsult:
someone should plz add me to any MMM whatsapp group via 08135632185
WhatsApp zero eight one 68315509
Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2016
We dey smile to bank very month, some people dey talk bullshit here.... I laugh in Spanish grin

If you any question concern mmm or new to it and ready to register n know more about it.
Contact zero eight one 68315509
Re: deleted by Damysa(f): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello House, Please my account have been blocked since Friday cos i couldnt provide help and I wrote to support that same day. Till now I am still blocked, I have mavro in it that is due now. I am getting worried, should I write them again

Please can anyone help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.