Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

deleted - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104343 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Damysa:
Hello House, Please my account have been blocked since Friday cos i couldnt provide help and I wrote to support that same day. Till now I am still blocked, I have mavro in it that is due now. I am getting worried, should I write them again

Please can anyone help.

Wait for a little while, it takes them up to 3-5days to unblock.

however, u provided help and couldn't keep checking if you're merge with someone or not, that's not so good. If we are not ready to pledge we shouldn't be wasting 48hrs of someone's time. It's not good for the program

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Humblega(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: deleted by Michealrob(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2016
This is personal
Re: deleted by Michealrob(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Leave it like that for us Biko
Re: deleted by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
How do this mmm guys generate the cash the use to pay all this 30% interest i still doubt this
Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ifeconwaba:
How do this mmm guys generate the cash the use to pay all this 30% interest i still doubt this
Dey there dey doubt it when we dey cash out every month for more than a year now

1 Like

Re: deleted by paulista(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
good evening house, i have just ph of 400k to seven different people out of which 3 have only confirmed ..i have also uploaded all the transfer receipt on my order page..please is there any risk on my side if these people fail to confirm my payment , ihave called,sent sms yet nothing (these were same people that have been disturbing me with calls to make payment).
will appreciate any response i get
Re: deleted by ifeanyija(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
paulista:
good evening house, i have just ph of 400k to seven different people out of which 3 have only confirmed ..i have also uploaded all the transfer receipt on my order page..please is there any risk on my side if these people fail to confirm my payment , ihave called,sent sms yet nothing (these were same people that have been disturbing me with calls to make payment).
will appreciate any response i get
don't worry yourself, just relax. system will automatically confirm it for u if the person don't reply the question mark within 48hours.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by stockinvesting(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
MMM is total Scam. Mavrodi started in early 90s in Russia, when his scheme was collapsed of thousands of people lost their money. Mavrodi was jailed. When he was release from prison in 2011 he launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, but made it online, because in Russia he was out of law. New MMM chain has crashed in Countries, starting from Baltic States and not long time ago comes to Africa. There is no magic to get significant % of income. Money can't grow from air and be available for everyone in unlimited yield. Be wise, avoid this!
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
stockinvesting:
MMM is total Scam. Mavrodi started in early 90s in Russia, when his scheme was collapsed of thousands of people lost their money. Mavrodi was jailed. When he was release from prison in 2011 he launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, but made it online, because in Russia he was out of law. New MMM chain has crashed in Countries, starting from Baltic States and not long time ago comes to Africa. There is no magic to get significant % of income. Money can't grow from air and be available for everyone in unlimited yield. Be wise, avoid this!

Your news is old story that people are even tired to listen to. If you cant PH and GH with us then BO( back off) and SU( shut UP).

5 Likes

Re: deleted by uyicos: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
stockinvesting:

Where did you come from? are you new to the internet? just shut up already and stop saying what you dont have any idea of. All your politicians where did you put them? abegi just off your data if you dont know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: deleted by stockinvesting(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
dammybounty:

Your news is old story that people are even tired to listen to. If you cant PH and GH with us then BO( back off) and SU( shut UP).

Looks like you are one of this shaggy promoters. The only one who get benefits from slamming the people.
Re: deleted by oginnite(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please feel free to invite your friend who needs to know more about MMM to this team via this link
https:///9AobNPBLZ433q4lJU6W6MD
Re: deleted by sodiq961(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
sodiq961:
We dey smile to bank very month, some people dey talk bullshit here.... I laugh in Spanish grin

If you any question concern mmm or new to it and ready to register n know more about it.
Contact zero eight one 68315509

You can quote me for more info and only people that are ready to join the better opportunity
Re: deleted by igho247: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Invest! What will probably cross your mind when you hear this is “When the economy is speeding spiraling downwards say”. The economy is at a meltdown because Nigeria invests and lays more emphasis on the Oil and Gas sector leaving all other sectors to survive without adequate supervision. Now that the price of Oil has dropped and the Naira is at N315 to $1, it is time for Nigerians to start investing in other sectors. The Real Estate sector is bigger than you can think, according to a research carried out by Price-water house coopers; it predicted that by 2016 real estate will be valued at $13.65 billion, accounting for the 7.6percent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product. Vafiero International Limited is a real estate firm that is very much aware of the fact that the Nigerian economy is declining, one thing we tell people is that there is hardly an economy that enters recession that will not bounce back. And one of the things that cushion the effects of a recession is to invest in real estate. The question now is how do I Invest in Real Estate? Look no further, the answer is here. Investing in properties that are long distanced is the best way of investing in this period of economic recession; an example of such distanced location is Ibeju-Lekki. With the happenings (mega projects) in the Lekki Free Trade zone, the new International Airport, Dangote refinery, new deep sea port and other projects that are on-going, once these projects are completed, the number of people that will want to reside in the area will increase. People will now want to acquire properties around; properties that were bought at a fairly cheap rate will be sold at double amount and if not more. Invest today, Tomorrow may be too late. For further more information and enquiries, please visit: http://www.vafiero.com or call +2348123370635, bbm:333CF963 . Your investment with us is SAFE. EVERY SQUARE METER COUNT
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Good people, i have been matched to provide help to someone but the person's phone number is off and the guilder also. Should i go ahead to provide the help.
Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2016
dammybounty:
Good people, i have been matched to provide help to someone but the person's phone number is off and the guilder also. Should i go ahead to provide the help.

The time will keep counting against you, best thing is for you to go ahead and make the payment and upload your evidence, then when you're sure the transaction might have gotten to the recipient keep trying his/her number for he/she to confirm. If they don't confirm it's none of your business, you're covered. They would eventually be blocked later on and your own mavro is up.

i don't understand why some bad heads would GH and put their phone and never check on their PO. Some guiders are sick also.
Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Newbies don't be discouraged! The system is very much alive.
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2016
bydot1:

The time will keep counting against you, best thing is for you to go ahead and make the payment and upload your evidence, then when you're sure the transaction might have gotten to the recipient keep trying his/her number for he/she to confirm. If they don't confirm it's none of your business, you're covered. They would eventually be blocked later on and your own mavro is up.

i don't understand why some bad heads would GH and put their phone and never check on their PO. Some guiders are sick also.

Thanks, i have make the payment, just trying to upload the proof.
Re: deleted by uyicos: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Guider John Very available for any issues, uyicos@gmail.com/ zero eight zero 67096760
Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
bydot1:

Wait for a little while, it takes them up to 3-5days to unblock.

however, u provided help and couldn't keep checking if you're merge with someone or not, that's not so good. If we are not ready to pledge we shouldn't be wasting 48hrs of someone's time. It's not good for the program
how many days does it take when som1 request GH to be merge?
Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
uyicos:
Guider John Very available for any issues, uyicos@gmail.com/ zero eight zero 67096760
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
knostbrown01:

Almost immediately or 24hrs max
Re: deleted by 7agaza(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seyola9:

GUYSS IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED OO NOT LONG. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN UNBLOCKED.. MHENN I'M SO RELIEVED..THANKS Y'ALL

How long did your accoint stay before it was unblocked? cos mine have stayed a week
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
7agaza:

How long did your accoint stay before it was unblocked? cos mine have stayed a week

write to support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.