Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

deleted - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104352 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Damysa(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
I have been unblocked. Everything is fine now.

bydot1:

Wait for a little while, it takes them up to 3-5days to unblock.

however, u provided help and couldn't keep checking if you're merge with someone or not, that's not so good. If we are not ready to pledge we shouldn't be wasting 48hrs of someone's time. It's not good for the program
Re: deleted by 7agaza(m): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2016
dammybounty:

write to support.
Am tired of doing that already. I have written like 4 different times
Re: deleted by 7agaza(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Damysa:
I have been unblocked. Everything is fine now.

please how long did it take for you to be unblocked. And wat was your office? mine is 6days counting
Re: deleted by OlamusConsult(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2016
MMM begin another batch of guider school... another reason why it wnt crashed in d next 3-4 month
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2016
7agaza:

Am tired of doing that already. I have written like 4 different times

Relax, a guilder told me there is a system upgrade. Even me i cant GH all my mavro only the registration bonus i can get. But i ve written to support and they replied they are looking into it. But what did you do for your account to be blocked.
Re: deleted by natakin(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
UPGRADE COMPLETED...Thank you for your patience
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
natakin:
UPGRADE COMPLETED...Thank you for your patience

Yeah completed. The issue is settled
Re: deleted by Kposkila: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
nafresh:
We are all aware that Ponzi schemes and illegal money paramids are banned in Nairaland

[Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Yet they find various ways to keep coming back to publisize their nefarious activities

CBN has said it is illegal

SEC has said it is illegal.

EFCC has said it is illegal.

If they are not illegal, let them publish their address and see if they will not be raided within one week.

If your miracle money multiplier is legit, go and get license from CBN.

It is not enough to say there is "no guarantee" or " let the buyer beware".

If they are allowed here, it is like 419 scam mails, some ignorant mugu will still fall for their scam and lose his or her life savings ..

Let the moderators help to keep this forum clean and eliminate MMM

They must be banned.
How is it ur biz, if the system is genuine, it wud stand d test of time, ppl dey smile go bank, u dey dere dey hate. SMH
Re: deleted by mikeolowo: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Greenwood Estate is located at Agbara igbesa,a Ado-Odo/ota local government of Ogun state.
  Greenwood Estate phase 2 is conceived with an idea of masterpiece for affluence,comfort ,d elegance away from the busy and noisy environment fully endowed with social amenities giving it the full required facilitated to be called a country of its own.

GREENWOOD ESTATE:
*Outright Payment: N 1,496,250 million
*Installment: N 1.575 million
*Initial deposit of of N 63,000 balance spread over 24 months ( 63 k per month)
*Size:120 ft by 60ft( 648 sqms)
*Documentation fees: N 150,000.
*Infrastructure fee/ premium: N 750 per.  sqm.

Document you get at the completion of payment is:
*letter of allocation,
*approved survey plan,
*deed of assignment
* a copy of global C of 0.

Document on ground is approved layout,the C OF O is in processed.

For subscription you need the follow Document to accompany with the form :

* Passport Photography
* Utility Bill ( Nepa or Water bill)
*  Mean of Identification ( Driver License, International Passport or Voter Card) Any One of this is required for the process. A Photocopy of each one that is available

Many thanks.

Tel:08039164452 or WhatsApp me
Re: deleted by ogoo4real: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
MMM is not a scam please. It's real. A lot has been said in this forum but yet some pple re still scared of loosing their money when they join MMM. The question u ask urself is this, has anyone lost his/her money in MMM the answer is No. So what re u waiting for. The decision is urs to make, don't be forced to join but if u wish to join whatsapp me on this no 08038771460 for more details. Thanks
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
ogoo4real:
MMM is not a scam please. It's real. A lot has been said in this forum but yet some pple re still scared of loosing their money when they join MMM. The question u ask urself is this, has anyone lost his/her money in MMM the answer is No. So what re u waiting for. The decision is urs to make, don't be forced to join but if u wish to join whatsapp me on this no 08038771460 for more details. Thanks

Pls i need someone to familiarize me with bitcoin. Apart from been a e-currency, i dont know anything about it. Please if u know, educate me.
Re: deleted by hartson(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
I am not in it.
Re: deleted by Shiningmama(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Following also, another wonder bank.
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
I pH today but both the person and the guides number are off, what should I do? What
Re: deleted by Mmadu111: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Donbigi2:
I pH today but both the person and the guides number are off, what should I do? What
Don't you have participants group chat where you can table this?...
Well, in as much as you've paid the money, upload your pop and wait patiently for conformation , it will certainly be confirmed.
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mmadu111:
Don't you have participants group chat where you can table this?...
Well, in as much as you've paid the money, upload your pop and wait patiently for conformation , it will certainly be confirmed.
OK..
Re: deleted by Donbigi2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
It has been confirmed phew!
Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have being placed on temporary moratorium and support said I should wait without telling when and what I did, what can I do?
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
knostbrown01:
I have being placed on temporary moratorium and support said I should wait without telling when and what I did, what can I do?

Did u edit anything in ur account
Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
dammybounty:

Did u edit anything in ur account

I only added my btc account to my previous account because a guilder told me i fit provide help in bitcoin. na only that I know say I do o
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
knostbrown01:

I only added my btc account to my previous account because a guilder told me i fit provide help in bitcoin. na only that I know say I do o

That is d reason why u r suspended. It will be lifted after 14days
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
PRICE SLASH...... buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
The game keeps getting better www.mmmuk.org has launched.
Re: deleted by elknice: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Planning a holiday to Dubai with your family? There's no better time to book your holiday than now. Our value holiday itineraries have been designed specially to give you valuable experiences like never before. You can now Explore Dubai. Make this festive season extra special in Dubai. What are you waiting for? Book Now!

With Golden Trust International LLC, getting a Dubai visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. Accommodations, ticket, and free breakfast. Tourist complete packages available.

Also apply for employment visa to DUBAI , Quatar, South Korea and Cyprus.

_-2 yrs Direct employment visa
_- 2 years residence visa not with employment but can come to Dubai to do any kind of business or look for jobs of your choices.

All you have to do is apply for and get your visa in just 5 working days.
Submit your documents online to goldentrusttravel@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on
+234 807 077 4214,
+971 52 309 2671
Re: deleted by onair: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Folks, I have two questions here.

(1.) Does the 30 days in MMM begin to count after you click on PH OR after you actually have been matched and you have paid the cash?

(2.) I actually paid the cash to PH to those I was matched with. I paid about 10 days ago. The recipients have confirmed and right now in my account, the PH amount that I paid has turned green.

But my main issue is that no new mavro has been credited to my account in the last 10 days that I have paid and it is confirmed. It is supposed to be credited every Tuesday and Thursday but I have not been credited.

Right now, I just have the PH amount that I paid in my account which has turned green but no new mavro credited to it in the last 10 days. It was not even credited again this week Tuesday and Thursday. Folks, has anyone experienced this? What could the issue be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.