Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies (58797 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sukkot: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
madapcmod:
Afonja demons on rampage cheating, breaking hearts and marrying plenty wives with reckless abandon since the skydiving fall of oduduwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by sbabimbola(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.......

Who brought Yoruba Demon concept to NL again?

End time Nairalanders I hail ooooo.

May God keep my children from those demons in males and females . AMEN
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Forwetinnah: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
What stupid "dark secret" is he trying to tell us she has? You see why I tell Ladies not to take any kind of shiiit from guys? Guys don't take same shiiit if the tables turn but a woman would suck it up and stick around. The worst he can tell us is that she's a bi sexual or a drug addict. .that's it, nothing else. Tiwa married a druggie. .didn't she? Lots of women marry bisexuals in Nigeria and even help their husbands shield their secrets. All I have to say is that women should stop acting phoolish with guys...anyone who isn't worth your time, dust your legs and move on. Don't wait to be dumped

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by XaintJoel20: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
michoim:
If you know she is unpredictable why wanted to spend the rest of your life with her by engaging her?
Do you know when he discovered the girl is unpredictable?

A saint today could become Satan tomorrow.

Humans are unpredictable.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
madapcmod:
Afonja demons on rampage cheating, breaking hearts and marrying plenty wives with reckless abandon since the skydiving fall of oduduwa

...now this is rib cracking funny grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by shotin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Let's say reverse is d case, the girl dump the guy after sponsoring her m.sc program, am sure d news will not make headlines like this.... U can't jump into conclusions, there are two sides to every story... . And for dose shouting yoruba demons, bigots.......... No tribe is a saint... Everybody have a demon inside... How u unleash it, its virtually up to you...
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Merryglad(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Well said dear, some people don't know that broken relationship is better than broken marriage. I had a gf who was a virgin I kept her for marriage, I refused to do it with her until after marriage, I quickly rented a 2 bedroom apartment to facilitate our marriage but b4 I knew it she married another man on the orders of her senior sister. I WEPT b'cos I am d one that trained her in school but I moved on. God is faithful who later gave me a graduate to marry on that Night I discovered that my wife is a virgin. So this lady should move on.
yeah i greet you sir

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by beautiful232(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

eiyyaaahhh... oya come dear, let me soothe and mend your broken heart! cheesy

go joor tongue
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Boyooosa(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.
use your brain na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vorpal:
Question one, @when did he find out this secret? And is she aware that you know this secret?
Q2, what was her reaction when you found out this secret? And did she take note of your countenance when you found out this secret or you just bottled it up?

Lastly, whether she decides to shoot you or not. For the sake you got engaged to her, you owe her an explanation as to why you cannot continue with her again. That's is what we call being 'civil' in all things.

Plus did you actually tell her you love her, when in fact, you are married to another woman?

Sir, be a man and apologise to that lady, if need be, refund whatever you owe her she must have 'boxed' you up with in pursuing your masters.

Abeg read Taiwo's account again. Not saying it is the truth but understand it first. He meant he used to love the girl until he found out her dark secret. He did not say he was still in love by the time he married another lady.

Let Taiwo answer the rest of the questions.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by metallisc(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:

go joor tongue

oya baby come make we collabo...
i know say you dey feel me but you dey form say you no know...

i go sing for you.. you go sing for me..
baby, baby make we collabo!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Boyooosa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
I did not read the girl's syd of the story tho but just thinking why on earth a mature lady will come and report such case on NL. O fira e pa gan o! shocked In btw, i have the bias that the guy would have been warning her in several occasions but turned deaf ear.
Well, I believe that IF and only IF the guy cheated her, God will actually turn his MATSERS to SLAVES magically grin Epe ko wallahi! embarassed Confamu ni!
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abeg read Taiwo's account again. Not saying it is the truth but understand it first. He meant he used to love the girl until he found out her dark secret. He did not say he was still in love by the time he married another lady.

Let Taiwo answer the rest of the questions.
The lady said he called her and told her he loved her despite being married to another woman already.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
so girls ehn...jst bcus u Sumtimes help d guy nw means u single handedly sponsored d guy. dis is d reason y even in my broke state,I hard accept cash from girls bcus Tomao wen tables turn dey might change d whole story
Bro, no be only you ooo.. When they help you today, the moment things start getting better for you, they keep ringing to your ears that they made you whom you are
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by olalander: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by KKKWHITE(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
This Taiwo is wrong and my reason is that you guys dated for 3 years and you saw that she was keeping secrets from you and maybe she cheated on you but you instead also kept secrets from her because during this whole time you were already having a relationship outside and planning to get married to someone else without her knowledge.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by beautiful232(f): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

oya baby come make we collabo... i know say you dey feel me but you dey form say you no know...
i go sing for you.. you go sing for me.. baby, baby make we collabo! grin grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
ciaobrenda:
All men are the same undecided . All this while he knew what he was doing. Why engage her when you know you are not going to marry her, oh so she can spend more money on you. Shame on you Mr don't even try to put one silly defense up cos it's obvious he is a crook.
If all MEN are the same why do u ladies still choose among us.....?

All men are cheat , yet for evey man that wants to cheat this night there is always a lady ready to take part in such...
IF SEX is now marriage ,then all the PROSTITUTES and Mammy water in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja would have married their dream men since.......

So because ,I fuckt u , u have earned yourself marriage

LADIES are the most confused creatures recorded...
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Akinaukwa: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
There is always a second part to such stories.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Berbierklaus(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yoruba men at it again grin

Mum:Shayo,you must marry a yoruba man

Me:Mummy egbagbe oshi,yoruba man my foot,omo nna ti take over grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by metallisc(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:

lol

baby how far now?

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Malakh: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
get outta here with this virgin crap, she being a virgin dont make her special, she sin like everybody does
sekundosekundo:

Well said dear, some people don't know that broken relationship is better than broken marriage. I had a gf who was a virgin I kept her for marriage, I refused to do it with her until after marriage, I quickly rented a 2 bedroom apartment to facilitate our marriage but b4 I knew it she married another man on the orders of her senior sister. I WEPT b'cos I am d one that trained her in school but I moved on. God is faithful who later gave me a graduate to marry on that Night I discovered that my wife is a virgin. So this lady should move on.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
KKKWHITE:
This Taiwo is wrong and my reason is that you guys dated for 3 years and you saw that she was keeping secrets from you and maybe she cheated on you but you instead also kept secrets from her because during this whole time you were already having a relationship outside and planning to get married to someone else without her knowledge.
May be he just got to know during their 3RD year bleeping anniversary....

Must you marry the lady that fuuckt u last night..?
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by gemale(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Afta readn ds response (if it's really d taiwo guy), i stand by my earlier opinion. HE'S STILL A BORN BASTARD. D babe neva claimed she was an angel & she still assisted him when he was in need. D engagement mata is simple. Whether 3 yrs or 1 hour ago, D fact is dt he opened his wretched mouth 2 propose. So he was her fiance. Nw abt wt she did, lemme b clear on d reason I'm pissed. I'm nt angry because he didn't marry her. If he found wt she did unforgivable, y didn't he break it off wt her in clear terms. Even if he's a kitten & cnt tell her face to face, use a phone or 1 of d numerous social media msgn apps (watsapp, 2go,Facebook chat BBM etc) or tell those close 2 D both of dem 2 break d news 2 her. He kept on assuring her of his love & strung her along only 4 her 2 discover dt he was already married on IG. He's a bastard & wld get his just desserts 1 day. It's pple lyk ds dt allow pple 2 stereotype Yorubas as backstabbing cowards.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by dadabashua1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
ChangetheChange:
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

The useless Taiwo claims he has stopped dating Miriam for a long time ,but the demon called Taiwo still called Miriam on evening of his wedding last Satruday to still tell her he loves her

Taiwo is a bastard Yoruba Demon
[/size]
haba na our fault say we fine and most girls easily fall for us?... hahahahaha well that's on a lighter note... not all cute Yoruba guys breaks heart... e. g dadabashua1 grin
ChangetheChange:
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

The useless Taiwo claims he has stopped dating Miriam for a long time ,but the demon called Taiwo still called Miriam on evening of his wedding last Satruday to still tell her he loves her

Taiwo is a bastard Yoruba Demon
[/size]
haba na our fault say we fine and most girls easily fall for us?... hahahahaha well that's on a lighter note... not all cute Yoruba guys breaks heart... e.g dadabashua1
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by fatboyslym007: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
I might sound a bit cold on this matter but I believe in the saying what is sauce for the goose is sauce for gander.
Our ladies in as much as I respect them, <b>most<b/> have an unfair sense of judgement... Before I get crucified by <b>most<b\> of the ever hyper emotional naija girls let us turn around the table for a second... If it was the guy that spent on her, most ladies wud b like is it a most to marry him because he spent on her naija men n their cow mentality.
Second, we don't know the whole story so we shudnt jump to conclusions, but what I know is some ladies play the victim a lot, I assert this at the risk of being labelled a sexist. A girl I was willing to settle down with broke up with me, after the breakup she kept complaining that I stopped caring about her or stopped my usual morning messages, I told her she's no longer in my immediate plans. I would rather exert that time on someone else... Before I knew it, I was labelled the most wicked guy by her friends... I kept my cool. I don't jump to pity girls unless I know the full story.
Third, why keep deceiving a guy or lady only to breakup with him or her... Our awoof mentality has turned most guys n ladies into beasts n monsters. I am not here to take sides... I am saying we are victims of our mentality. In as much as I feel for the girl in question n the guy should have come clean earlier. There is more to this story...
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by drnoel: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:

abi nah you be the taiwo grin grin grin

Lol, as sad as that sounds I am not the said Taiwo. I am just a concerned person who has gotten tired of seeing women play that "he used me and dumped me card". For as long as both parties agreed that they where in a relationship nobody used anyone.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by yinkslinks(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
She no go pass all those yoruba olosho women wey full jand. Bro taiwo i believe cus i was with one before
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Ryabcool(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked]
Well, both of you are dumb shitty Assholes. undecided

Yeah, she's got her shortcomings and you've got yours too. I won't judge nothing...
I mean you're obviously married but you still called her ass to profess your undying, existing love for her...lol. who you kidding,?

anyhoo...Bringing everything online Was just immature Af..

yes, she's hurt... But biitch should get a grip! rather than ranting on cyber space.. she should plot some Badass revenge. like look effing good in 20Years time and come back to marry your son.. or grandson. whatever. we really don't give a flying fùck...
so she won't have any other mission in life than to wait 20 years to marry her fiance's son? What is wrong with you? undecided undecided

Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by Iceberg3: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
There are always two sides of the coin,i suspected something innitially.
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by toshmann(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Otuocha shocked grin grin
The story don enter hollywood levels cheesy

Wey my popcorn? Watch this space. More info downloading

grin grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies by cyrilamx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is that the lier who set Nigerians against Buhari's daughter with her concocted lies in twitter? If she really is, then nemesis has caught up with her.
VolTOxic:
The entire story is fake. A classic roster & bull story.
I don't buy it. The Miriam herself is a serial liar on twitter. The Taiwo account was created today. Any Jobless youth could be behind it. Heck! She could even be the one. Hence Taiwo is a fictional character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.