Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82460 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by lonelydora: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
Where the fvck did you get the bolded? From the thrash can?

The percentage might be way too high, but it's a fact. Ever heard of 'unwanted pregnancy' in couple? Ask your doctor.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2016
goingape1:
even if I'm the guy I would do the same and leave you to rot.

do you want to give me your broken womb angry

if I peradventure i married you and we fvck for many years without having kids and you later open up that you did abortion before, I will so kill you.

shall! karma will follow you still you die.

it is better to be a babe mama than to do abortion.

you are worst than an animal for murdering a child. that child spirit will torment you still you kill your self.

and all those abortionists advising you that you should have keep your mouth quite will soon face the much worst what Is coming ya way.

keep advising her behind your keyboard.

useless naija women everywhere undecided

this is what will are paying Bride price for angry

piece of Shiite

my brother the thing shock me o!!
women are deceitful and dangerous especially naija women. imagine the advice they are giving to the lady who karma is treating are Bleep ups accordingly. some are even blaming the innocent guy for running for his dear life!

if I were the guy, I will do the same thing o! RUN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Ratello:

Sweet heart let him be he is not for you. He is just a loafer, if he truly loves you he will even stick more to you for opening up to that extent. You are truly a jewel and God will give you your husband. How many ladies can be this real as you are. I love you jare and please open up to your future husband and see God perform his wonders in ur life.

Your daughter is surely going to end up like this, now shout a big AMEN

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2016
chudez0147:
will you allow your brother to marry a murderer? And how do you know if anybody aborted for him? Mtchwww
Because most of them here supporting the girl have all done abortion. In fact all of them. See their stuupiid comments. So they want the guy to marry liability. Mumu girl

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by dovie002(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Why can't you tell him before he asked for your hand in marriage? Had it been things worked as you planned you go dey form smart girl abi? No regret, and learn from this mistake.
Its cool to let your partners know every past of you. Whether good or bad. Who will stay, will stay. Nothing is forced in life its by choice! Simple

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by deavicky(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. Your fiancee is only being childish, he will come back when his thoughts clear up and he realises that no one is a saint. If he doesn't come back, he is not the one for you. Your own will come and stay with you.

No need to commit suicide over triviality, or you think your life is cheap?
the guy is not leaving becos she had an abortion. He is leaving becos of her in ability to conceive. And the neggiaaa needs children. My dear I don't see him coming back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2016
goingape1:
even if I'm the guy I would do the same and leave you to rot.

do you want to give me your broken womb angry

if I peradventure i married you and we fvck for many years without having kids and you later open up that you did abortion before, I will so kill you.

shall! karma will follow you still you die.

it is better to be a babe mama than to do abortion.

you are worst than an animal for murdering a child. that child spirit will torment you still you kill your self.

and all those abortionists advising you that you should have keep your mouth quite will soon face the much worst what Is coming ya way.

keep advising her behind your keyboard.

useless naija women everywhere undecided

this is what will are paying Bride price for angry

piece of Shiite

Thank you jare.
Look at how they are even encouraging the murderer. Useless girls. So many of them here I am not surprised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Lizzieo:

Talking like a saint,what about dos ladies dat did abortion for u nko?

and you know girls have done abortion for him because you are omniscient? you people are very dangerous!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Reference(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

That is the best decision for both of you. Now go back to the basics. Go back to God, build your knowledge about marraige and build your capacity to be qualified to marry and it will work out well. You have just dodged a bullet.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Skseries: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2016
there's a saying if a lady tells u she have had sex just twice in her life time, multiply it by 2 and if a guy tells u just 4times divide it by 2. my point what's the guarantee she had just one abortion? you no idea how the guy will be feeling especially if the guy is someone like me who goes xtra mile just to keep himslf for that special person.. possible he tried to come to terms wit the fact that she's not a virgin, bt now knowing she had an abortion must av been unbearable for him... bt on the other hand it all depends on this factors, is the guy himslf decent, has anyone ever aborted for him, why did the lady did the abortion if is the instance of rape the am cool wit that, is understandable, bt otherwise Is gonna be hard for me to come in terms wit..... but please this opinion is based on my kind of person I dnt know the guy or the lady so please don't waste ur time quoting me cus me no get time to even reply u.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

u are mumu, u tell ur fiance say u don do abortion b4 abi. if u get anoda boy Frnd make u tell say u don do abortion b4 again
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by MrPresident1: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2016
deavicky:
the guy is not leaving becos she had an abortion. He is leaving becos of her in ability to conceive. And the neggiaaa needs children. My dear I don't see him coming back.

Hmm...
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by creepsyme(f): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
never tell a man u were raped, never tell a man u had an abortion, never tell a man u were once a prostitute, let him find out himself if he confronts u, den u may own to it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Lizzieo:

Talking like a saint,what about dos ladies dat did abortion for u nko?
So abortion is so easy for you, you assume everyone has a girl that has aborted for him
Is that how you go about getting pregnant?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bejeria101(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one is gbege? U want d innocent man to not have kids? Pls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.

I wonder o! Na until d tin go disgrace you for future naim ur eye go clear. If its d man we wont hear the end of it. Women! SMH
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Reference(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue

Your views are amoral. How will they get married and he never finds out then it will be too late. He will feel entrapped then seek to leave explosively usually by life changing violent acts. Your recommendation is why so many marraiges are hellish today. When couples dwell in deception it always ends bad. She has an opportunity to make corrections.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Skseries:
there's a saying if a lady tells u she have had sex just twice in her life time, multiply it by 2 and if a guy tells u just 4times divide it by 2. my point what's the guarantee she had just one abortion? you no idea how the guy will be feeling especially if the guy is someone like me who goes xtra mile just to keep himslf for that special person.. possible he tried to come to terms wit the fact that she's not a virgin, bt now knowing she had an abortion must av been unbearable for him... bt on the other hand it all depends on this factors, is the guy himslf decent, has anyone ever aborted for him, why did the lady did the abortion if is the instance of rape the am cool wit that, is understandable, bt otherwise Is gonna be hard for me to come in terms wit..... but please this opinion is based on my kind of person I dnt know the guy or the lady so please don't waste ur time quoting me cus me no get time to even reply u.
Correction. Multiply it by 12 not 2. Just read the comments from ladies on this thread. It shows they abort more often than we can imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Senorprinz(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2016
mrLhanray:

The lord said go ye and multiply. Populate and start a family. So babies are the fruits of marriage. #fact
Be realistic

yes babies are fruits of marriage but they aren't the only reason for marriage, what about companionship? discontinuing a relationship on the basis of inability to give birth early in marriage tells a lot about the emotional capacity of the man, he made it look like it was the only reason he needed her as a wife, moreover, i've seen countless girls who take in after performing more than one abortion, he should have taken her to run tests on her womb to confirm her status first before making any decision, except he had other reasons (moral or cultural) of which i have no idea. it's not everyone that has the luxury of giving birth when they feel like, i still think he should have stood by her a bit, at least for the time and emotions she's invested in him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Having gone through this thread, to you OP fullofregrets, the advice of three people stand out CrocodileTears, Lastpage, and the hardhitting goingape1.

Op follow the advise of these three wise amd honourable men, they have dissected your matter and come up with brilliant and godly insights and solutions. God can not be deceived, and He sees through fake piety.

The ball is in your court, goodluck your time starts now!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by MrPresident1: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Correction. Multiply it by 12 not 2. Just read the comments from ladies on this thread. It shows they abort more often than we can imagine.

The comments are just ridiculous!

I smh for these ladies, I truly smh for them, the world has gone to the dogs angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
i felt sorry 4 u,bt i hope he dnt tell other guys abt it.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Reference(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
What makes you think he is innocent?

Do you know what a lady,somewhere is going through right now because of that same man? Pluseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesadsad

Will you have the same views if it were the other way round and the man has admitted to abusing his body to a life changing status. Will you wish the union went ahead. Marraige is not an all comers affair. You have to prepare for it to be qualified and it a life long commitment.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Chibuhealth(f): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one is gbege? U want d innocent man to not have kids? Pls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.
that wil not prevent her to have kids
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by KevinDein: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

my brother the thing shock me o!!
women are deceitful and dangerous especially naija women. imagine the advice they are giving to the lady who karma is treating are Bleep ups accordingly. some are even blaming the innocent guy for running for his dear life!
if I were the guy, I will do the same thing o! RUN
bro, I'm having goose bumps reading the comments from the ladies on this thread. They obviously see nothing wrong in living a very promiscuous life and having tones of abortions. They talk about abortions as if it the same thing as going to the salon and having your hair done. Totally remorseless. They bring all sorts verses from the Bible to justify the rubbish they do forgetting the same Bible outrightly condemns sex outside marriage.

Bro, after this thread I fear girls more. Omo, I fear them die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
SuperBlack:
if you happen to be the type of friend my girlfriend or wife have, i won't just leave her. I will Just Pack out of Her Life. You need to change.
That's even good sef cheesy.....your gf or wife don't need a guy like you, she deserves someone better grin tongue
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Maxvasia(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2016
But how does this your thoughtless, irresponsible comment help the lady? You seem more regretful than her. Can some of you not just stay some seconds without insults to people who genuinely need your help?? Just becareful what u wish for before the fruits of what u r sowing this day comes crashing on u like an avalanche. We always reap what we sow
ItsQuinn:
suicidal thoughts because of a man? sad ....you are a disgrace to womanhood undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by SurestG(f): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Op, if the man is really yours he would accept you and your flaws, you crying or having sucidal thoughts is not the solution.

Make God your best friend and when later in Life you look back to your past you'll give thanks to HIM
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

The comments are just ridiculous!

I smh for these ladies, I truly smh for them, the world has gone to the dogs angry
I am so glad I opened this thread, normally I don't have time for girlish bullcrap.
Now I must get any girl I will marry pregnant before marriage. They are even blaming the guy imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Decryptor:

I guess you have never been in love before....Not everyone is as cold-hearted as you!
so I'm cold-hearted because I'm not suicidal? Just listen to yourself grin....no offence, you sound stupid undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Chibuhealth(f): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
why did you dare say such? You should av gone check yourself up in the hospital and after getting the result that you are okay, then marry without panic. I did same thing..... You dare not tell guys of today such thing. Believe me, even if he comes back, dnt marry bcox you wont enjoy that marriage. He wil use it against you over litle misunderstanding and if baby didnt enter with short period, he wil drive you away. Let him go. Forget love n trust b4 marriage, marriage comes with its own. I am married, telling u from xperience

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Chibuhealth(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2016
bloomstar:

Move on till when? Do you know what it means to be barren? She should mellow down... Pray to God. Get medications. If she confirms medical that she can conceive.
Then she can move on happily hoping that another man will come
who told u she is barren? Thats d height of ignorance.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by SweetSoup(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
He used the "you must get pregnant before we marry code" just to chop you regularly. Now that he has had enough of your hornypot, he is moving on to the next victim. Women should wise up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.