Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82465 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by battleaxe: 4:42am On Sep 27, 2016
goldedprince:
I dated a girl for a few years. But within me, i felt she was hiding something. Before we started dating, i told her to tell me every dark side of her, she said non. I told her my dark sides cos i know nothing is hiden under the sun. Told her how i participated in wild or.gies, how i loved the idea of snatching people's gf etc. But not into that life anymore. She still never said anything about herself. I stated it clearly that if i got to find out anything she did in the past that am not ok with, i will break up even if we become married for 90 years.
Few months ago, she got drunk and started talking sht she has done.
How she liked and got bangd by group of millitary guys severally,
How she partook in some very sick fetish i can't explain here, abortions etc.
I broke up with her same day.
Always good to either say those socalled "unsayable" things early or forever remain silent.

Did you think her past was worse than yours? Wild orgies would be a no no for most people. Would it have been acceptable to you if she had only done 'bad' things similar to yours? Or you're looking for a completely clean female with no past?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by sekundosekundo: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2016
rebella:
@fullofregrets , you had an abortion the deed has been done. Personally I think instead of crying, you should thank God for making you avoid a fair weather husband, that is someone that will only be good to you when the going is good. That man didn't love you. When a man starts saying you should get pregnant first before the marriage can hold, that's a warning sign.

I know you probably miss him a lot, but remember a broken relationship is better than a broken home.

From today you are my friend. Pls try to educate girls and ladies on relationships, a lot of them are completely lost. How can a man told you to get pregnant before he can marry you and you call that love.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ayamAgenius: 4:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one is gbege? U want d innocent man to not have kids? Pls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.

I tire o...

Tho I'm curious to know whatever happened to her aborted baby dadi? undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Akinaukwa: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Abortion is a terrible sin. Please ladies in the house try and avoid abortion, i hate it. But then for the lady, if you have prayed for forgiveness move on, a better offer is coming. .

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by AngelAhnie(f): 5:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one is gbege? U want d innocent man to not have kids? Pls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.
Does abortion stop someone from having a child? How come some that married as virgins are still not pregnant?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by trapQ: 5:06am On Sep 27, 2016
No you have not. Go read psalm 51 read it times over, meditate on it. Keep repeating the first line "have mercy on me oh God in the name of Jesus" continuously. Do it with all your heart too.

Its not enough to just say God I'm sorry for a crime as big as murdering a human cuz that's what abortion is.
fullofregrets:
I asked God for forgiveness
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by telemapreye1(f): 5:07am On Sep 27, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege
My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

I wonder why she opened up sef
Never tell guys about your past life but dem no go hear
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by placeofallure(f): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,

People say heartbreak o easy, they can't all be liars. So I know it may be painful but there's nothing you're missing about him that you cannot see elsewhere. Just like rebella said, you should be thankful that this incidence though unpalatable as it may seem, is an eye opener for you. Why in heaven's name would a man who has pledged love for you place you on a condition of no pregnancy, no marriage? There are couples who are both okay medically but infertile who are doing fine.

Talking hormonal imbalance, are you menstruating? Is it regular? Do you have hair on your face like a man's? This is not anything drugs cannot correct. Remember to pray for your own man who will care less whether you're mother Abraham or not. The love of no man is worth your life, be wise. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by richidinho(m): 5:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by richidinho(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

Pm me lets worship together this sunday, thank me later
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by trapQ: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2016
This must be someone from the pedophile religion. Thank God you said the bolded; everything else is invalid.
Emu4life:
Am sure dis is coming from a CHRISTIAN....dey must Bleep and get pregnant b4 dey can marry..DAMN!! Dis is not JESUS' TEACHING. DIS is d WESTERN TRADITION....am nt surprised though

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by trapQ: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Where the fvck did you get the bolded? From the thrash can?
lonelydora:

Never let this kind of secret out until that ring is on your fourth finger. Even though i don't support abortion, but 98% of married couple have done abortion .

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by miltonchux(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Well, cry to God and beg for forgiveness. Acknoledged u have sinned and be sorry for it. Fast and pray. He will forgive you.

That is not God's way, his thought are not our thoughts. My sister you don,t need all that deserve God mercy, he is ever forgiven not because of our works or fasting. He is faithful and merciful
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by FreeSpirited: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Well, cry to God and beg for forgiveness. Acknoledged u have sinned and be sorry for it. Fast and pray. He will forgive you.

baba what are you saying?.....so na God block her womb ba?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Slickchuma1: 5:37am On Sep 27, 2016
sexymoma:
nooo why didn't the man she commited abortion for marry her...

Gbam....you hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2016
U r nt de problem here, he is. De reason he asked u to have a baby first, is becoz he was trying to test if he can have a baby wit u, coz in de past, he has been trying to impreginate other girls n it never worked. Even wer he is going, he is gona ask her for a baby n dey r not gona concieve. Yo womb is perfectly fine babe, n yo real husband is on his way n his gona give u kids. Leave dis maga alone, he is barren n does nt even know it yet. Advice him to seek medical help, bt i doubt if it will help him. Coz its over for him. Just watch n see. Den wen all dis happened, pm me to thank me for knowing wat de future holds for both of u
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by dfrost: 5:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning all. I've read all the comments posted so far and I couldn't help but feel pity for the poor soul.

To the OP, you've done your part by telling him. The first step to repentance is confessing and telling the truth. You've told him the truth, let him live with that. But have you repented? I'm not really sure because you even had sex with him in order to concieve. Who even told you to have sex before marriage? Some will come for my head but the truth is that its wrong. You don't need it to prove anything.

About committing suicide, someone already said it all. It is a selfish act. The life you have is not even yours but God's. Pull yourself together. It's not easy. I have seen what a broken heart can do so be careful.

If you have a confidant, discuss with him or her.

Lastly, as much as possible, avoid bringing your personal issues to social media because it's full of cyber bullies.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by canDy4eva(f): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Hu dey chase u

Must u drag for d position of ftc
Cutehector:
mchew.... always looking for fault. Can't ur small brain comprehend it may be as a result of typing too fast?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by soloroyality(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue

her pass life spotted. U no wan change kwontinue.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by canDy4eva(f): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Will u keep quiet??
jamalnation:
Law of karma

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by soloroyality(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2016
That ur man is not yet serious. I have seen someone who had a girl friend desperate the fact she's her customer were he normal have sex paid know that he is not the only person that have sex with her, but he full in love and marry her.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by sunnyside16(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Yea, you had an abortion doesn't conclude your womb was destroyed I think. The fault could be from him who knows. The truth is always bitter but better. Let him be and just pray. It hard I understand but you can't force him, time will heal your pains.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by canDy4eva(f): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Weda u ki yasef or nt u hv bleeped up n all I will advice is dat u fix it, ok? MOVE ON! Beta days head!

Goodluck...
fullofregrets:
I am full of regrets and I feel so suicidal right now , I am really depressed

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Sonyking(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm such is life
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bmeworld(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am full of regrets and I feel so suicidal right now , I am really depressed

Pls don't God has a better plan for u
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ChrisGnarly: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Some u typing trash here will surely do d dsame thing d guy did!! (That's why we shld be very careful d type of life we live) no body wants to cary a problem he does nt know about!! Some laddies sometimes think that its all about "now" they keep on living I don't care life- I think this will serve as a good lesson to some laddies!! ( Maybe d guy himself) its nt a flexing type or maybe too, bt all I know " in this life, there is no sin without a reward, what goes around around come around, anything goes up must surely come down. That's why we shld be careful d life we live at any point in time!!! D soul that sin shall die, nt d other way round
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,
I can bet my two balls on it, you have chronic inferiority complex. You obviously see the guy as ur only hope in life. Perhaps he has small money and u don't havw any, cos I don't understand why u wld rush to want to get pregnant for him. What if at the end he also asks you to abort? I have no pity for u.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nnemuka(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2016
no man is worth having an unprotected sex with.....
worst is having an abortion.

Sorry, move past your mistake already.
we all make mistakes at one point in our life but my dear life goes on.
forgive yourself and be more careful next time.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Sese2(f): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2016
bloomstar:

Move on till when? Do you know what it means to be barren? She should mellow down... Pray to God. Get medications. If she confirms medical that she can conceive.
Then she can move on happily hoping that another man will come
hmmmm did she said that she's baren? She's not barren, its just some hormonal reactions,when she's been thoroughly examined and given the right medications she will take in.and from the side of that guy,he should be appreciative that the gal loves him enough to open up to him.what if she kept quiet?we are all sins u knw
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Emu4life(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
This must be someone from the pedophile religion. Thank God you said the bolded; everything else is invalid.
Lol! Funny comment. Its obvious to all dat xtianity always bend to d will of man. infact, it came after Jesus...so u even have GUTS to say peadophile religion? Well, let me reserve my Comment cuz i dnt wanna HURT even a FLY DZ morning...but my comments ar true, u can go any lenght to confirm. SHALOM
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
U r nt de problem here, he is. De reason he asked u to have a baby first, is becoz he was trying to test if he can have a baby wit u, coz in de past, he has been trying to impreginate other girls n it never worked. Even wer he is going, he is gona ask her for a baby n dey r not gona concieve. Yo womb is perfectly fine babe, n yo real husband is on his way n his gona give u kids. Leave dis maga alone, he is barren n does nt even know it yet. Advice him to seek medical help, bt i doubt if it will help him. Coz its over for him. Just watch n see. Den wen all dis happened, pm me to thank me for knowing wat de future holds for both of u
Lol
Look at them consoling each other. I hope she won't finally commit suicide when the guy marries with children and she is still single. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.