Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40299 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tdayof(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Did anybody ask you about your religion you taqiyya liar.

You can keep decieving yourselves only.

If you like claim Jehovah's witness here just know you are only fooling yourself

Like I said earlier, your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by President99: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
We normally associate wisdom with old age irrpective of religion or tribe, however, Prof Ben is challenging the norm!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
sarrki:

I can take that of Nwabueze knowing what comes with

Old age.

Just feel bad that a young chap like you can write

something like this

What message are you passing to your friends, family and loved ones

Why not use your useless fake tolerance preaching on your fellow Muslim lunatics killing, raping and terrorising Christians in the north and Middle belt?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2016
President99:
We normally associate wisdom with old age irrpective of religion or tribe, however, Prof Ben is challenging the norm!!!

Trash.

You expect us to take a random afonja agent of taqiyya posting anonymously on a biased forum words over that of a wise and elderly academecian?

Do we all look like nepa certificate advocates?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Like I said earlier, your opinion.

I wasn't expressing an opinion when I declared you a blatant liar claiming Christianity to push your weak ass taqiyya. I was merely stating an obvious fact!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Fools everywhere.....
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by vedaxcool(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Your Taqiyya is weak.

Your ignorance is sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:
Fools everywhere.....

Oh great sage, share with us some of your wise counsel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2016
vedaxcool:

Your ignorance is sick

You are the ignorant one if you think we all should buy that bull crap lie that your islam is peaceful after all the carnage and Senseless violence we have witnessed from your lunatic brethren.

As I said before keep decieving yourselves with your watered down taqiyya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tdayof(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

I wasn't expressing an opinion when I declared you a blatant liar claiming Christianity to push your weak ass taqiyya. I was merely stating an obvious fact!

Taqiyya? What does that mean. Dude I ain't here to argue with you. The last I'll do is to deny my God.
Matt 10:33. I should be questioning your Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by danieldinho: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Of a truth islamisation of nigeria is real, the media is censored based on content, so many attrocity going on in the north with just a few poping up in the medai, just last week my cousin sis serving in the north dress like afull muslim and updated on fb up to work, i jokingly asked her we don get new inlaw, said thats how they are advice to dress to avoid been victim of religion extremist, in a secular country we now have a dress code of full hijab for women in d north irrespectivevof ur religion and background, i dare say most people maimed and killed in the north can be trace to how they dress, but the censor media here in nigeria would tell us that victim die in the hands of irate youth cos she was blaspheming against the prophet, my fellow nl it is crystal clear that d islamisation of nigeria ia abt to begin, i wld give a few examples without details, 1.fulani herdsmen, 2.grazing reserve bill, 3.the use of allah by the president to adress the country on the indepence day speech, 4.relegation of christian clerics, 5.scheduling pre independence lectures in the mosques, 6,trying to crippple the economy of nigeria to the gain of the north.

11 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

Nb:I'm a Christian

Nope ,u got the whole thing wrong, u will never see me in the midst of people discussing religion because I feel it's a very personal issue, so I am not a fanatic, on the contrary I only tried to put some points across to validate my points.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Oh great sage, share with us some of your wise counsel.

Bro,Nigerians need to stop all these blatant lies.PMB does not and never have a mission to islamize Nigeria, it can never be possible.Firstly, it against the constitution of FGN,his deputy is Christian and even a pastor,there are many Christian in his cabinet even the highest military officer nd other vital role in the present administration,the evidences are there.It is quite absurd to think of such action if he can't as a military man,why as a civilian president??Let stop all these hypocrisy, it is becoming irritating.

10 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

Nb:I'm a Christian

Nope ,u got the whole thing wrong, as a matter of fact, u won't see me in the midst of people discuss religion because I feel it's a very personal issue, so I am not a fanatic with no bias against a particular religion,I only tried to validate my points with some examples.

I am a proponent of living and letting others live as well,ok.
Have a nice day.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bro,Nigerians need to stop all these blatant lies.PMB does not and never have a mission to islamize Nigeria, it can never be possible.Firstly, it against the constitution of FGN,his deputy is Christian and even a pastor,there are many Christian in his cabinet even the highest military officer nd other vital role in the present administration,the evidences are there.It is quite absurd to think of such action if he can't as a military man,why as a civilian president??Let stop all these hypocrisy, it is becoming irritating.

Apart from the tiny gulf states excluding Saudi Arabia, Nigeria is the only nation to have a caliphate up and running.

Do you know what an Amir or Sultan is?

Do you think these are like the conventional traditional stools in the south and Middle belt?

FYI, an Amir is a Islamic title reserved for only Muslims.

Have you asked how northern Nigeria replaced traditional African titles with that of Islamic leaders?

Have you forgotten about Uthman Dan Fodio so soon?

If it happened in the past why is it so hard for you guys to even conceive it happening again?

Or are you not aware of the growing popularity of the Islamic State and their jihadist army, ISIS among the global Muslim community?

You can keep denying reality for your own comfort but your self deceit can't alter facts on ground.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2016
danieldinho:
Of a truth islamisation of nigeria is real, the media is censored based on content, so many attrocity going on in the north with just a few poping up in the medai, just last week my cousin sis serving in the north dress like afull muslim and updated on fb up to work, i jokingly asked her we don get new inlaw, said thats how they are advice to dress to avoid been victim of religion extremist, in a secular country we now have a dress code of full hijab for women in d north irrespectivevof ur religion and background, i dare say most people maimed and killed in the north can be trace to how they dress, but the censor media here in nigeria would tell us that victim die in the hands of irate youth cos she was blaspheming against the prophet, my fellow nl it is crystal clear that d islamisation of nigeria ia abt to begin, i wld give a few examples without details, 1.fulani herdsmen, 2.grazing reserve bill, 3.the use of allah by the president to adress the country on the indepence day speech, 4.relegation of christian clerics, 5.scheduling pre independence lectures in the mosques, 6,trying to crippple the economy of nigeria to the gain of the north.

Even here on NL any thread reporting of Islamic terrorism, archives of their artrocities or even topics that expose islam for what it really is, is quickly deleted and the poster banned.

We live in an Orwellian world where War as advocated through jihad is peace.

We owe ourselves the simple task of knowing the truth.

9 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by genieluv(f): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2016
ColdHeatt:
Forget not that Jonathan picked Namadi Sambo as VP so a Christian Yakowa would become Kaduna Gov.
Obasanjo picked Atiku so a Christian Boni Haruna did become Adamawa Gov.
Jonathan copiously appointed christian northerners into positions of authority in Armed Forces, NNPC and the CBN.
But Buhari should have been more liberal.

Abeg this is false. Neither OBJ nor GEJ had any intention of making a christian governor in Adamawa or Kaduna. And GEJ did not favour northern christians more. Buhari is the greatest fanatic.

6 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Your President made this quote

[size=18pt]“I will continue to show openly and inside me the[b] total commitment to the Sharia[/b] movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,” - Buhari, 2001[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by President99: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Trash.

You expect us to take a random afonja agent of taqiyya posting anonymously on a biased forum words over that of a wise and elderly academecian?

Do we all look like nepa certificate advocates?
Pls, read btw the lines, but if you are having cognition challenge, Sorry I am not an intellectual baby sitter!
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2016
President99:
Pls, read btw the lines, but if you are having cognition challenge, Sorry I am not an intellectual baby sitter!

You didn't make any sense then and you can not abuse your way out of your silly remark.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Goke7: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2016
until we have statistics to show the number of christians that has become muslims since Buhari took over power, let all the proponents of islamization of Nigeria keep quiet. They are all liars who are trying to incite Nigerians against each other. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Goke7:
until we have statistics to show the number of christians that has become muslims since Buhari took over power, let all the proponents of islamization of Nigeria keep quiet. They are all liars who are trying to incite Nigerians against each other. Nonsense

Muslims did not bother converting millions of Hindus and Buddhists in India, they simply butchered them all.

Jihad isn't bothered by conversion using peaceful means but rather through brute force and terror tactics.

Or how many Christians has Shekau converted? How many times have we seen muslim going about preaching to convert souls to islam?

The islamization agenda involves subjugating and reducing the influence of Christians and it involves several methods from economic suppression, discrimination, legislature in the form of jihadist lawfare that we know as sharia and also includes forced marriages, abductions, rape and outright murder.

All these are happening in our polity under the Grand Khalifar of the Niger.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by President99: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

You didn't make any sense then and you can not abuse your way out of your silly remark.
I really oversetimated ur comprehension dexterity, I now know better though.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by focus7: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
This old man has nothing left to tell his people than cheap lies. Did Jonathan made Nigeria a Christian state when all the service chiefs were Christians. When will these people who are opposed to anti-corruption stand of the federal government sheathe their swords?Dwelling on rumours and causing problems at the age of this man is shameful. Shame on you.

It's pathetic to imagine that this type of elders are all what the Igbos can boast of, people that had spent all their useful age to contribute no positive things that the Igbos can point at than feeding them with hate and victim mentality.

Igbos will ever remain second class citizens in Nigeria with these types leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
President99:
I really oversetimated ur comprehension dexterity, I now know better though.

Gerrout from here.

You think we are all like you sons of afonja who refuse to take wise counsel from your elders and history only to follow one gbana king to line up behind one despotic goat.

Abeg park well.

Show me one individual from your extended family lineage that is up to the Prof intellectually.

The answer is a simple none.

But here you are abusing him because he is reminding you of your impending doom and subjugation at the hands of the northern hyenas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Apart from the tiny gulf states excluding Saudi Arabia, Nigeria is the only nation to have a caliphate up and running.

Do you know what an Amir or Sultan is?

Do you think these are like the conventional traditional stools in the south and Middle belt?

FYI, an Amir is a Islamic title reserved for only Muslims.

Have you asked how northern Nigeria replaced traditional African titles with that of Islamic leaders?

Have you forgotten about Uthman Dan Fodio so soon?

If it happened in the past why is it so hard for you guys to even conceive it happening again?

Or are you not aware of the growing popularity of the Islamic State and their jihadist army, ISIS among the global Muslim community?

You can keep denying reality for your own comfort but your self deceit can't alter facts on ground.

[b]

Thanks for your response.

Bro,right from ages nd over the years,religious nd tradition av mixed up in the northern part of Nigeria even before BUHARI was born.It is hard to see any traditional gods in the core north,wat they belief in is Almighty Allah not to talk of other religion. You can't dissociate religion nd tradition in northern part of Nigeria (I mean core north) not the like of North central even thou most of them are Muslims dominated states.

Pls don't dwell ignorance of what you don't knw.Stop deceiving people here pls.

Amir,is just like religious leader that explain more about religion to fellow muslim.You can't see Amir to interfere in any religion issue outside Islam,Amir is an Islamic leader that has nothing to do with Christian but Islamic matters.

Sultan on the other hand is the number one recognized Islamic leader in Nigeria,nd the Paramount traditional ruler in the northern part of Nigeria (scroll up nd see where I wrote Tradition nd religion av mixed up in the north). All these things have been there over the years.Christian has nothing to do with this,stop all the nonsense of islamization of Nigeria.

About Army jihadist.Islam has nothing to with terrorist,is far from our religion. Let me ask you this simple question.If truly terrorist are Muslim, why did terrorist has killed more than Muslim in the north even their territory of attacks in Nigeria is the north which is Muslim domain,85% of terrorist attacks in the word are Muslim dominated countries,why?? Or did you mean terrorist (claimed Muslim) will be happy to kill a fellow Muslim.

If they are truely muslim army jihadist, why are they killing Muslims (reduce the number of Muslim in the world)??Terror attacks has been going on in Muslim dominates countries than any other country in the world just to tanish the image of Islam but it can never be successful coz Islam is the only religion blessed by Allah.

If islamisation of Nigeria is agenda of northern leaders,they would had accomplished that when the likes of IBB,GMB,OBj nd Gen sanni abacha are military head of state.

[/b]

6 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Your President made this quote

[size=18pt]“I will continue to show openly and inside me the[b] total commitment to the Sharia[/b] movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,” - Buhari, 2001[/size]

Kindly show me the vedio evidence b4 anything sir.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Kindly show me the vedio evidence b4 anything sir.

After I get the video evidence of Mohammed living in Mecca.

That statement has a lot of verifiable links online from major newspapers and buhari has never denied that statement.

If I even provide you video evidence, people like you will say it was a long time ago.

Besides video evidence is not the only admissible proof.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

After I get the video evidence of Mohammed living in Mecca.

That statement has a lot of verifiable links online from major newspapers and buhari has never denied that statement.

If I even provide you video evidence, people like you will say it was a long time ago.

Besides video evidence is not the only admissible proof.

Lol, you can't
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Goke7: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Muslims did not bother converting millions of Hindus and Buddhists in India, they simply butchered them all.

Jihad isn't bothered by conversion using peaceful means but rather through brute force and terror tactics.

Or how many Christians has Shekau converted? How many times have we seen muslim going about preaching to convert souls to islam?

The islamization agenda involves subjugating and reducing the influence of Christians and it involves several methods from economic suppression, discrimination, legislature in the form of jihadist lawfare that we know as sharia and also includes forced marriages, abductions, rape and outright murder.

All these are happening in our polity under the Grand Khalifar of the Niger.

Even you that is talking is also guilty of this. It is human nature to discriminate, suppress and reduce the influence of his or her fellow human. This have been happening from the creation of man. It has nothing to do with which religion anyone practice. All our Nigerian leaders be it executive, legislature and even the judiciary discriminate, suppress and oppress Nigerians with their position, power and influence inspite of whatever religion they practice, reason we are not developing as we should.

You proponents of islamization are just political because of PMB, we've had muslim Presidents in the past and any muslim in power will always promote their religion and including the christian Presidents we've had in the past too. Nigeria is made up of both Christians and muslims. We will continue to produce leaders from both religions and even other religions too.

All the killings and atrocities you are talking about has been happening all over the years in Nigeria including the period we had Christians as Presidents.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol, you can't

So without video evidence you say it is false?

Then your prophet Mohammed also never existed.

Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by pedrilo: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
i am tired of this country, both north, east, west and south. all of una get una wahala abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Warns US Against Stereotyping Nigerians Over New Fraud List / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.