Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40300 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Clementor:
Islam has failed.

Christianity has failed more

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by jumpampass(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
imaging this mumu old man. what kind of non sense is he talking about. small pikin no go talk like this ma self. for where economy don suffer like this, na him one person carry religion palava for head. oponu agbalagba ( foolish man)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
after a succession or 8 consecutive Northern muslim Chief justices, Buhari (Not GEJ, not OBj) is set to appoint a southern christian as CJN for the 1st time in 29 years and some old man is moaning islamisation. If he wants to islamise the country won't he make sure the most senior judge in Nigeria is a muslim?

People should use their brains now and again.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by michoim(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
This old senile professor who ruined our educational system under Babangida regime should better keep quiet and stop disturbing the polity if he doesn't have meaningful things to offer. The nation's security apparatus is dominated by Muslims... and so what?What of areas where Christians dominates. ..has Nwabueze mentioned that? This type of person (Nwabueze) whose only contribution to this country is educational backwardness when he oversaw a very prolonged ASUU strike as an education minister under Babangida should be made to keep quiet forever.
Sentimental bigots whose only job is to whip up sentiments and thereby cause confusion and division; educated illiterate and enemy of everything that is good; This ugly serpent head must never be allowed to rise again in our country.

5 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by hajhud: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
forget about this religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by felaismyhero(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2016
i really respect this man,its a pity sane men dont mostly get leadership positions in nigeria
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

What is my business with Muslims?

If you like continue wallowing in your pig sty of ignorance in the name of religion.

I am here to tell the naive and ignorant tolerant Christian to be wary of you vipers who flocked this thread to insult the Prof without countering his assertions of the Islamic conspiracy with solid facts.

You can blow yourself for your allah that one is none of my business but you should stop spreading your weak ass taqiyya.

Shut up nd get out of my mention.Initially,I shunned the thread nd u mention me to elucidate more on the subject matter b4 u asked me a question which I answered you with clear evidence nd it is obvious u are unable to reply or counter it till now b4 u started dwelling ignorance about PMB quote.

I gat something tangible to do with me time,kindly fuc** off.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2016
chiedu7:

bro you sure you are christian?

As Islam denies Jesus is the son of God, making it an anti-christ religion

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Some of you Christians will just write like an uneducated fool. When did Islam denied Jesus? Where did you read that from?

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by whatisthetruth: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2016
I watched one of these foreign news media channels (think BBC), about "Sharia in Nigeria"

There, they investigated the conflict between the constitution of Nigeria and the parallel sharia courts setup in the North.

During the show, they interviewed a thief in the North, who had his hand cutoff.

He said, when he was caught, they asked him which religion he was and which court he would go to, he said islam and sharia. This case would seem a bit better as most aren't given options once it has been established that you are a muslim.

Nigerian lawyers working up north were also interviewed and they complained about the "double" legal system occurring in the north, were most times, they had to work extra hard to get their clients (some who aren't even muslim) out of the sharia courts and into the constitutional courts.

---------

This is something that is already happening in the Uk and is threatening the U.S; double legal systems, sharia and the constitution.

Every "True" muslim, whether terrorist or peaceful, seek the same thing, a system in which the sharia legal code is the prevailing system in the land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by AlfaAce(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

[b]

Thanks for your response.

Bro,right from ages nd over the years,religious nd tradition av mixed up in the northern part of Nigeria even before BUHARI was born.It is hard to see any traditional gods in the core north,wat they belief in is Almighty Allah not to talk of other religion. You can't dissociate religion nd tradition in northern part of Nigeria (I mean core north) not the like of North central even thou most of them are Muslims dominated states.

Pls don't dwell ignorance of what you don't knw.Stop deceiving people here pls.

Amir,is just like religious leader that explain more about religion to fellow muslim.You can't see Amir to interfere in any religion issue outside Islam,Amir is an Islamic leader that has nothing to do with Christian but Islamic matters.

Sultan on the other hand is the number one recognized Islamic leader in Nigeria,nd the Paramount traditional ruler in the northern part of Nigeria (scroll up nd see where I wrote Tradition nd religion av mixed up in the north). All these things have been there over the years.Christian has nothing to do with this,stop all the nonsense of islamization of Nigeria.

About Army jihadist.Islam has nothing to with terrorist,is far from our religion. Let me ask you this simple question.If truly terrorist are Muslim, why did terrorist has killed more than Muslim in the north even their territory of attacks in Nigeria is the north which is Muslim domain,85% of terrorist attacks in the word are Muslim dominated countries,why?? Or did you mean terrorist (claimed Muslim) will be happy to kill a fellow Muslim.

If they are truely muslim army jihadist, why are they killing Muslims (reduce the number of Muslim in the world)??Terror attacks has been going on in Muslim dominates countries than any other country in the world just to tanish the image of Islam but it can never be successful coz Islam is the only religion blessed by Allah.

If islamisation of Nigeria is agenda of northern leaders,they would had accomplished that when the likes of IBB,GMB,OBj are head of state.
[/b]

It's as real as real can get man!
'Islam is a religion of peace'
that to me is sarcasm of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by precious1967(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016
anybody dt wish to initiates it ll go beyond before his/her time.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Shut up nd get out of my mention.Initially,I shunned the thread nd u mention me to elucidate more on the subject matter b4 u asked me a question which I answered you with clear evidence nd it is obvious u are unable to reply or counter it till now b4 u started dwelling ignorance about PMB quote.

I gat something tangible to do with me time,kindly fuc** off.

E pain am

If you like go join boko

Ohh I forgot Afonjas are not allowed because they are considered fake Muslims with no heart to jihad.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by whatisthetruth: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

You top the list of the daftest people. Sharia law started under OBJs tenure and he is a christian, right? Why didn't you guys cry fowl then? Ohh he is a christian so u didn't. You guys are hypocrites

I don't understand what you are saying.

From what I heard about that whole episode, the northern Muslims had been violently agitating to be governed by the Sharia code. How many people would OBJ have imprisoned or killed to prevent such happening The whole North
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by altitudee: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
from the interview of Pst Kumuyi...While stressing that the will of the people could not be easily overruled, Kumuyi called for religious tolerance among Nigerians.

He said, “I think it depends on the will of the people. You cannot impose a religion on a country without the will of the people. Worshiping God is a personal thing.

“If I choose my way, so will it be. If a country is said to be going through a process, if the people are asleep and they do not have any conviction, then it becomes easy for another person to impose what he feels he has on you. But the will of the people will not be easily overruled.

So how is the above topic related to his speech...Ignorance is dangerous...don't just come to this platform and start pointing fingers...if u have issues with urself deal with it don't incriminate or include a minister of GOD...
Can u be force to become a Muslim ?

In 1991 Nigeria was enrolled as a member of the Organization of the Islamic Conference by General Ibrahim Babangida...does that make u a Muslim.... You can't force Religion on anybody
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by biyams83(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by grandeoj09(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
fineboynl:

ECOWAS is going to be with us in any civil war trust me.

civil war ? That will happen within your family and relative .

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Some of you Christians will just write like an uneducated fool. When did Islam denied Jesus? Where did you read that from?

God gave man brain, white man gave african man his religion, 419 Nigerian pastor realised religion is a scam and took over white man's religion and said leave your brains at the door of the church, i will do your thinking for you, just do as I say. The result is what we see in Nigeria today....a nation of dull people praying for miracles but refusing to think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

You are a bloody liar for claiming to be a Christian.
no mind d church goer dear. many are called but few are chosen.
in every rumour there is always an element to b considered.

those who are sleeping will always see it as normal not minding whether is true or not.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
The Prof is basing his conclusions on the actions of the Muslim North under Buhari and their tacit support for jihadists.

The Prof raised an alarm and afonja frogs rather than consider what is going in nigeria are insulting him.

It is as if these descendants of luckier abhor the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by TruthHurts1(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2016
engineerboat:

Ignorance is a deadly and dangerous disease

http://punchng.com/nobody-can-impose-islam-nigeria-says-kumuyi/

The truth is, I would like to believe what Kumuyi says, but Islam as a religion has always had evil intentions towards Jews and Christians. You only have to look at their teachings to discover this for yourself.

Islam teaches that no matter how sinful a muslim might have been, Allah will not send him to hell, rather he will send a Jew or a Christian to hell in place of that muslim:

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6666—Allah’s Apostle said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668—Allah’s Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

110 Hadith Qudsi—Allah’s Messenger said: On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups. One sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned an easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians: then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by gidayo: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus is coming soon. All these stories we hear is a sign of the end time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by whatisthetruth: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

The Afonjas are denying the stark impending jihad that will turn all yoruba land to an Emirate of Sokoto.

As far as I am concerned, the Middle belt and SW are already lost to the northern Ummah.

The better South will fight these dogs off that I can guarantee with my own blood.

don't mind them.

People don't understand the typical muslim birthrate. They think islamization would be done mostly by force.

No doubt force is a very powerful tool to the islamists, but people forget about something called "GENERATIONAL JIHAD".

In a generational jihad, the fight is won through population.

A typical muslim family sees it as a duty to give birth to as many children as possible.

Go down your street to your mallams shop and count the amount of children he has, even though he can't cater for them.

I even heard an educated person such as Atiku, has 26 children. 26!!!!!!

People just need to do the math.

They need to realize why the muslim north always brags about it's population.

In 10-20 years, muslims may outnumber others 2-1 and in 40 years, maybe 3-1 or 4-1.

so they will eventually get their say, which is quite sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by anigbajumo(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

E pain am

If you like go join boko

Ohh I forgot Afonjas are not allowed because they are considered fake Muslims with no heart to jihad.

Lol,pain my foot.I don do Afonja flat hea** saga on NL.Am far from being a tribalist,had it been I knw u are one of immature kids dancing to tune of tribalism on NL I wouldn't bothered to anz u.....Once again, fuc** off.

Kids don invade this forum I swear,this is not NL of 4yrs ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by grandeoj09(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2016
i hate everything about religion , religion beget crisis , islamize , christanize or whatever is always a words of fools around .
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by President99: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Gerrout from here.

You think we are all like you sons of afonja who refuse to take wise counsel from your elders and history only to follow one gbana king to line up behind one despotic goat.

Abeg park well.

Show me one individual from your extended family lineage that is up to the Prof intellectually.

The answer is a simple none.

But here you are abusing him because he is reminding you of your impending doom and subjugation at the hands of the northern hyenas.
I have said it earlier n you have proven me! Ur situation is quite pathetic, to worsen it all is irredeemable!.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by gentlecent: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerian politicians are just United, they love themselves, they love their schemes, they love their parties, they love their stealing games above all, they plan for their immediate family surprisingly 200 years ahead. They are much like the proverbial Emperor Nero who chose to dine while Rome was on fire.
The ironically thing here is we, the citizens, the over 90 percent Nigerians been marginalized, trampled upon, exploited and ripped off from our collective resources and destinies falling on each others back, wasting time, attacking each other and fighting a losing game instead of fighting these suckers and holding them responsible for their actions.
It's true every statistics is to our disadvantage. When nations are busy building sustainable educational institutions rooted on innovative research and inventions we are busy building empty schools and issuing mere certificates, when health care is hitting milestones and advancement we are busy retooling other countries with essentially forex worth about 3billion dollars annually through medical tourism. When countries are investing in tourism we are busy burning down forest and killing wildlife.
Let's say no to this divide and rule system brought by English colonialism. Let's not allow ourselves to be use as pawns in the hands of these few politicians in any disguise whatsoever be it a tribal, religious, ethnic or ideological #Nigeriansariseandshine
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by chiedu7: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

I am not surprised that you dont know your own quoran.
After all you muslims hate education and only like to blow things up using the western education.

Surah 4:171
People of the Book, do not exceed the limits of devotion in your religion or say anything about God which is not the Truth. Jesus, son of Mary, is only a Messenger of God, His Word, and a spirit from Him whom He conveyed to Mary. So have faith in God and His Messengers. Do not say that there are three gods. It is better for you to stop believing in the Trinity. There is only One God. He is too glorious to give birth to a son. To God belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. God alone is a Sufficient Guardian for all.

Please leave bomb making and go to school grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by juman(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2016
I laugh. grin grin

When buhari came in boko haram was the biggest problem.

Most of the security heads are from boko haram areas.

They are fighting their own war against boko haram.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by michoim(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Ohaneze/Biafran professor always speaking abominations. ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.