Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40309 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
saintmark88:
This mans case is a case of you can be knowledgeable but still lack wisdom...that means u can be a prof in a particular field nd yet still be a GIANT, MONUMENTAL Fooooo.l. that is this mans case......

As a military man with all the powers to make decree, without any assmebly to pass it, as u speak it becomes a law, buhari didn't islamize 9jeria.

When GEJ had 6 of his service chiefs as christains, nd just one muslim it was okay, buh out of seven service chiefs, four r Muslims n we have 3 as xtains, there is a problem. That's bigotry, thts hate, such stup.id thinking will forever divide us.

They say with age u get wiser, but with age, d opposite is the case for this man

Finally to all those supporting this fool.ish statement, especially the youth amongst u, I pity for u....d problem with u Igbo's is that u think u r superior to every one else, u tink u should be d one to dictate for every one, u tink u guys r d sharpest.

Let me just illustrate with an example how a typical Igbo man behaves.

If you bring a hausa, a Yoruba n a Igbo man to eat a meal from the same bowl, when they start, instead of d Igbo man to eat, he wud stop n start observing the quantity of what the other two pple r carrying u know "forming he is wise, that he cannot be cheated".

By the time he realises that the food is going, d Hausa n d Yoruba man have filled their tummy and finished the food.

Then the next thing the Igbo man will start crying marginalization, claiming that the Yoruba man connived with the Hausa man and betrayed him. But by then its too late.

Too bad this attitude is been passed on from generation to generation by people like this dullard tht calls himself a prof.
he never anticipated being overthrown at the time, let's talk about now, islamization is his objective and he's seriously at achieving it before 2019, what my real concern about this is bloodbath that's going to ensue after it implementation by the north when the christians start resisting, all ready the security agency are all Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by saintmark88(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
crimeboss:
he never anticipated being overthrown at the time, let's talk about now, islamization is his objective and he's seriously at achieving it before 2019, what my real concern about this is bloodbath that's going to ensue after it implementation by the north when the christians start resisting, all ready the security agency are all Muslims.

Its clear ur intellectually disabled, whts d correlation bw anticipated been overthrowed nd making a decree. How would he islamize Nigeria without two third majority of senate backing it, so its simply not feasible....

This islamization agenda was just a propaganda sold by the PDP esp its southeast zone to dissuade voter from voting for buhari, it didn't work. Dnt u tink its time to change tht.

Look for something more feasible to hold this guy, I remember bfre d election, I watched an advert on AIT about buhari, and lies were been said about him, they even went n said he was d one who put Nigeria on OIC and a lot of lies. Forgetting tht we r wiser than they think we r. Not all though because pple like u will easily believe any thing tht u r told without verifying
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
sicobamty2:
just dob it

.U re a very foolish empty chest beater, I just pity the man that sired u, u ve no idea wat u re inviting upon urself,,.
I asked for it first, so be man enuf to let me ve e'm,u think say everybody na im dey make mouth the way u guys do in the south west ,if u cross me I will annihilate u totally so much that u will know wat pain is. U swine. Ur forebears were cowards ,and so I am not surprised that u re one too after all a sheep begets a sheep but not a goat

I am done with u if u can't let me ve wat i asked for and I won't dignify u with a response anymore because it means that u re a coward just like ur progenitors,always bragging and quick to discharge wen it happens.

Where I come from, we don't say Wat we can't do and this is the difference between my place nd urs kk.

So continue ranting in ur folly slowpoke.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
flamingREED:

I'm not your judge.

I just preached to you.

A judge sentences one to irredeemable doom.

A preacher warns one about his end.

So, dear sinner,
Please,
Understand, that,
The soul that sins will perish in hell.

Only Jesus can set you free.

Run to Him now.

Only Allah can set your tree. I will advise you(sinner)to run to Him now cos u are wasting your time if you don't . Allah be with you
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
whatisthetruth:

don't mind them.

People don't understand the typical muslim birthrate. They think islamization would be done mostly by force.

No doubt force is a very powerful tool to the islamists, but people forget about something called "GENERATIONAL JIHAD".

In a generational jihad, the fight is won through population.

A typical muslim family sees it as a duty to give birth to as many children as possible.

Go down your street to your mallams shop and count the amount of children he has, even though he can't cater for them.

I even heard an educated person such as Atiku, has 26 children. 26!!!!!!

People just need to do the math.

They need to realize why the muslim north always brags about it's population.

In 10-20 years, muslims may outnumber others 2-1 and in 40 years, maybe 3-1 or 4-1.

so the will eventually get their say, which is quite sad.
Muslims would deny anything and everything about jihad in Nigeria, boko haram Islamic sect, al-shabaab, Isis, al.quaeda, desh, hamas and many other islamic terrorist groups and mind u these make statements that they are defending or carrying out their duties as true muslims outlined in the quran, which i too i confirmed, as far as true devotion to Islam goes some christians are deceiving themselves, these are ready to take lives and use all sorts of deception just to make islamisation a reality, for those who are indoubt, ask a muslim this question, a terrorist that kills a person and says that it's a quranic mandate, is that killer a Muslim or not, with that question u can never get a straight answer.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by globe16: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
This is the sort of intellectually lazy imps that bestrides the university system. They have FOOLERIZE university wih unquantifiable foolishness.

His evidence for Islamization is simply saying look at the Muslims in the security forces... yet no documents no plans to sack all Christians in the security forces no plan to disarm Christians in the country. So what is this crazy man really talking about?

And the fool attended Igbo Leaders of Thought meeting but had no sane thought to offer.

he listed the security forces as one of the evidences but you willfully ignored the issue of fulani herdsmen he mentioned and yet some gullible and unintelligent and intellectually lazy Nigerians are liking your mischievous post.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

What is my business with Muslims?

If you like continue wallowing in your pig sty of ignorance in the name of religion.

I am here to tell the naive and ignorant tolerant Christian to be wary of you vipers who flocked this thread to insult the Prof without countering his assertions of the Islamic conspiracy with solid facts.

You can blow yourself for your allah that one is none of my business but you should stop spreading your weak ass taqiyya.
thank my brother for a very good answer, I just av to wonder if other religions are mandate to kill all muslims.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by martineverest(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Didn't your God tell you not to judge? U know what you did now right? Practice what you preach
thats anada hypocrite...they only judge individuals,but when u condemn their pastors' wrong deeds,they will tell u ' thou shall not judge'
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

I wasn't expressing an opinion when I declared you a blatant liar claiming Christianity to push your weak ass taqiyya. I was merely stating an obvious fact!

I want to believe u know these people very well, they love killing christians with smiles on their faces and another evil spirit that dwells in them, a domineering one that u see them trying to win every argument.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Malawian(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
is it possible that this "recession" is actually deliberate? i mean, while we are all busy and distracted trying to eke out a living in such circumstances, the jihadist are busy moving their men into position undetected. i say this because there was months and months when the country didnt have a president [yaradua in saudi hospital] yet, there was no inflation, to the extent that people were saying that the Nigerian economy was built on autopilot.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by gabe: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
people are wising up to religion as a whole, this one is flogging the dead horse that used to make them relevant. Go take a nap old man.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by s4short: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
I think age has caught up with the prof so let us forgive him for his misguided utterances.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by flamingREED(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Only Allah can set your tree. I will advise you(sinner)to run to Him now cos u are wasting your time if you don't . Allah be with you

Make I leave you sha.

The more person dey try to help Una,
Na the more Una dey blaspheme
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by gawu1: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
It is ridiculous that such statement came from a professor. Is this not same professor that wrote somethings inside his bedroom and attempted to force nigerians to accept as new constitution during the so called Jonathan national conference?
Maybe, he's still in pains for haven't succeeded in his plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by july66: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
tinziemaine:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/islamisation-nigeria-real-says-prof-ben-nwabueze/
I think if we must be truthful with ourselves for once, Buhari is very tribalistic. No two ways about it. What has happened to federal character commission. Are they afraid to speak out? I think the time has come for key appointments like CJN, head of INEC to be done through more neutral ways because in Nigeria they tend to strive to please the man who put them there.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Make I leave you sha.

The more person dey try to help Una,
Na the more Una dey blaspheme

How dare you write anything regarding help or blasphemy? Go fvcking help urself
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
thats anada hypocrite...they only judge individuals,but when u condemn their pastors' wrong deeds,they will tell u ' thou shall not judge'

Lol. Funny bro. One even told me that "he is tryna help me". Imagine that statement.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
MONITZ:

.U re a very foolish empty chest beater, I just pity the man that sired u, u ve no idea wat u re inviting upon urself,,.
I asked for it first, so be man enuf to let me ve e'm,u think say everybody na im dey make mouth the way u guys do in the south west ,if u cross me I will annihilate u totally so much that u will know wat pain is. U swine. Ur forebears were cowards ,and so I am not surprised that u re one too after all a sheep begets a sheep but not a goat

I am done with u if u can't let me ve wat i asked for and I won't dignify u with a response anymore because it means that u re a coward just like ur progenitors,always bragging and quick to discharge wen it happens.

Where I come from, we don't say Wat we can't do and this is the difference between my place nd urs kk.

So continue ranting in ur folly slowpoke.
I dey no 15 adekunle bariga lagos. If dem born yah 4 fada enter bariga. Ure a dead man o. just make I sample yah face.. Oya show me yah address.. Na SANGO go kill u. I repeat ure a dead man.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2016
saintmark88:

Its clear ur intellectually disabled, whts d correlation bw anticipated been overthrowed nd making a decree. How would he islamize Nigeria without two third majority of senate backing it, so its simply not feasible....

This islamization agenda was just a propaganda sold by the PDP esp its southeast zone to dissuade voter from voting for buhari, it didn't work. Dnt u tink its time to change tht.

Look for something more feasible to hold this guy, I remember bfre d election, I watched an advert on AIT about buhari, and lies were been said about him, they even went n said he was d one who put Nigeria on OIC and a lot of lies. Forgetting tht we r wiser than they think we r. Not all though because pple like u will easily believe any thing tht u r told without verifying
i hope it won't be too late for u when it begins, check the NASS leaderships only dogara is a christian, the rest they av them by the jugular, if aren't information deficient u would know since when they av been going about it, would want enlight but i'm always pressed for time, and about AIT they were right, i believe one of buhari's disciples maybe the reason u find it to digest this fact, this is an ultraconservative, he'll stop at nothing to see Islam reign, even if blood is spilled.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by mandax: 2:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Erudite lawyer, Prof. Ben Nwabueze doesn't open his mouth for nothing.

Igbo Abuja and Lagos landlords who don't think about the future of their offspring in one Nigeria literally colonized by Fulani must take note of what Nwabueze is saying. It's real.

Since soldiers from northern Nigeria restructured Nigeria politically and proliferated undue large number of states in once one northern region of Nigeria, Nigeria became a country colonized by Fulani who leaves no stones untouched as it expands its brand of Islam.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by mandax: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2016
saintmark88:

Its clear ur intellectually disabled, whts d correlation bw anticipated been overthrowed nd making a decree. How would he islamize Nigeria without two third majority of senate backing it, so its simply not feasible....g

Does anyone need the National Assembly to Islamize Nigeria?
Lord have Mercy.
There's no type of lame argument one can't find on NL.

Did the National Assembly legislate for the twelve northern sharia states to adopt Islamic Sharia Criminal laws not recognized by the constitution of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Sirbun: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2016
[right][/right]
anigbajumo:

[b]

Thanks for your response.

Bro,right from ages nd over the years,religious nd tradition av mixed up in the northern part of Nigeria even before BUHARI was born.It is hard to see any traditional gods in the core north,wat they belief in is Almighty Allah not to talk of other religion. You can't dissociate religion nd tradition in northern part of Nigeria (I mean core north) not the like of North central even thou most of them are Muslims dominated states.

Pls don't dwell ignorance of what you don't knw.Stop deceiving people here pls.

Amir,is just like religious leader that explain more about religion to fellow muslim.You can't see Amir to interfere in any religion issue outside Islam,Amir is an Islamic leader that has nothing to do with Christian but Islamic matters.

Sultan on the other hand is the number one recognized Islamic leader in Nigeria,nd the Paramount traditional ruler in the northern part of Nigeria (scroll up nd see where I wrote Tradition nd religion av mixed up in the north). All these things have been there over the years.Christian has nothing to do with this,stop all the nonsense of islamization of Nigeria.

About Army jihadist.Islam has nothing to with terrorist,is far from our religion. Let me ask you this simple question.If truly terrorist are Muslim, why did terrorist has killed more than Muslim in the north even their territory of attacks in Nigeria is the north which is Muslim domain,85% of terrorist attacks in the word are Muslim dominated countries,why?? Or did you mean terrorist (claimed Muslim) will be happy to kill a fellow Muslim.

If they are truely muslim army jihadist, why are they killing Muslims (reduce the number of Muslim in the world)??Terror attacks has been going on in Muslim dominates countries than any other country in the world just to tanish the image of Islam but it can never be successful coz Islam is the only religion blessed by Allah.

If islamisation of Nigeria is agenda of northern leaders,they would had accomplished that when the likes of IBB,GMB,OBj nd Gen sanni abacha are military head of state.

[/b]
..My Brother , you really make Sense in Ur Write up but they Extremist in Islam is the Problem. I know you are my Southern Brother but what about the northerner? If you want to be a Good Muslim follow islamic teaching Not Muslim teaching
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Sirbun: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Both Islam and Christianity are foreign Gods from middle East ,they are not our Gods Thats why we missunderstood their Agenda ,, go back to Ur God ,, yoruba our God is oduduwa and igbo Brothers go to Ur God , Chukwu Abiama and See Nigeria flourish.. My Option and opinion
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
ehow can he trust d people dat hate him so much.i tire o.he even tried a lot by giving u guys some posts.dats y he said he belonged to everybody.
But thats not to make u people his self confidants
if u want d truth,learn abt islam and not abt d muslim
for islam is perfect,muslims are not
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ovamboland(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2016
MONITZ:

Really?Would u mind explaining?Are Christian ideolologues same with Islam ideologues ?Just because a Christian president didn't christianize the country doesn't mean a Moslem president won't do so. As at the time "BUBU" just came to power, we heard he had ordered that the Christian chapel in his abode be removed, whether he actually did or back-down on the relocation of the chapel is wat I am not sure of.

If u picture wat he says, his body language,the people he fraternizes wit nd his predilection,u will surely ve a clue as to where he could possibly be leading us .After all wen I.B.B in connivance with the northern oligarchy "sneaked' Nigeria into the organization of Islamic countries (O. I. C) ,we were not aware.I know that it has always been the plan of the oligarchy to ve Nigeria in the comity of Islamic nations but some things re just still holding them back.
They see their religion as being superior to others and the adherents as "infidels ",and so they must be subdued.

For u to grasp Wat I am saying better,just take a look at he National Assembly structure with its dome at the top,and also the language used in writing on our Naira notes ,bearing in mind that this country is secular with no official religion. So y give preference to a particular one over others.

And particularly one of their forebears said they won't stop until the Quran is dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. So the motive has always been there from time immemorial bt whether it will come to pass depends on the collective will of the other parts of the country minus the North.

But don't Christians have the command to preach and convert all non-Christians they come across by telling them the good news? Is that not analogous to dipping the Koran in the sea figuratively to mean conversion of all non-muslim to the faith?

It's always easier to say your own method is the better one because it;s coming from your faith.

Recently a christian played a video of the president of Zambia declaring his country a christian country in a public speech and he feels it's such a wonderful thing. Then i asked, what of the muslims, traditionalist and free thinkers in Zambia, will that not trample on their rights, he retorted it doesn't matter after all Saudi too is doing it. I then asked if that is the standard behaviour like the Saudi example Christ asked Christians to copy.
Then i asked why it will be such a bad thing if Buhari wakes up tomorrow and declares in a speech that Nigeria is hence forth an Islamic country. He was elected to power in a similar way as the Zambian president you just hailed for declaring his faith as the official one, why will Buhari be bad if he declares his faith as the official one? No it will be bad he said. So i asked, so your sense of what is right or wrong depends on who is doing it?
I asked for the evidence of islamization, he said it's in a write up but he could not raise a single point on his own yet he believes it strongly that it is taking place, just like the wack proffessor. I just wonder what is the difference in thought process between educated Christians and ignorant Islamic Almajiri hordes used to perpetuate mayhem

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ovamboland(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2016
GBTYO:

Apart from the tiny gulf states excluding Saudi Arabia, Nigeria is the only nation to have a caliphate up and running.

Do you know what an Amir or Sultan is?

Do you think these are like the conventional traditional stools in the south and Middle belt?

FYI, an Amir is a Islamic title reserved for only Muslims.

Have you asked how northern Nigeria replaced traditional African titles with that of Islamic leaders?

Have you forgotten about Uthman Dan Fodio so soon?

If it happened in the past why is it so hard for you guys to even conceive it happening again?

Or are you not aware of the growing popularity of the Islamic State and their jihadist army, ISIS among the global Muslim community?

You can keep denying reality for your own comfort but your self deceit can't alter facts on ground.

Stop all these nonsense, it's not good for your health, If you are Christian today, were your great-great grand parents also Christians? The traditional ruler or council of elders of that time or before were they Christians?
Today many southern traditional rulers profess any religion of their choice, how they became christians are facts of history that can't be changed. Why should the fact of history that Islamist usurped the power balance of the Hausa states and took over be any different?

Are you saying the power that convinces to become and remain a Christian is so weak that the power of allah can overcome it? Why are you so paranoid and weak in your belief? Are you saying you lost the argument about what is the true way? Can you also be bought over to the other side by money and promise of contracts?

You don't agitate aimlessly without any fool proof plan of what to do about it and expect the Muslims to fold their hands and reciprocate this level of hatred with love in return. I remember we used to eat freely with our muslim friends at their festivals and they eat freely with us at our own. When the new movement saying don't eat muslim food came, do you still expect the muslims to continue to fellowship with us in our own meals? Would they be wrong to also advise their children not to each food from Christian festivals for the same reasons we stopped eating theirs?
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by sevenhundred(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
thanks you for explaining it for them, and the man is a prof? It pain where u expect sensible person you met senseless group.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by GBTYO: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Ovamboland:

[s]Stop all these nonsense, it's not good for your health, If you are Christian today, were your great-great grand parents also Christians? The traditional ruler or council of elders of that time or before were they Christians?
Today many southern traditional rulers profess any religion of their choice, how they became christians are facts of history that can't be changed. Why should the fact of history that Islamist usurped the power balance of the Hausa states and took over be any different?

Are you saying the power that convinces to become and remain a Christian is so weak that the power of allah can overcome it? Why are you so paranoid and weak in your belief? Are you saying you lost the argument about what is the true way? Can you also be bought over to the other side by money and promise of contracts?

You don't agitate aimlessly without any fool proof plan of what to do about it and expect the Muslims to fold their hands and reciprocate this level of hatred with love in return. I remember we used to eat freely with our muslim friends at their festivals and they eat freely with us at our own. When the new movement saying don't eat muslim food came, do you still expect the muslims to continue to fellowship with us in our own meals? Would they be wrong to also advise their children not to each food from Christian festivals for the same reasons we stopped eating their[/s]s?

Lawma is here to deal with this trash you posted

[img]http://greennigeria.files./2011/10/img_2302.jpg[/img]
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ovamboland(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The truth is, I would like to believe what Kumuyi says, but Islam as a religion has always had evil intentions towards Jews and Christians. You only have to look at their teachings to discover this for yourself.

Islam teaches that no matter how sinful a muslim might have been, Allah will not send him to hell, rather he will send a Jew or a Christian to hell in place of that muslim:

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6666—Allah’s Apostle said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668—Allah’s Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

110 Hadith Qudsi—Allah’s Messenger said: On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups. One sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned an easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians: then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

But Christianity by it's very essence has condemned every muslim, hindu, Shinto, Sango, Ifa, Buddist etc adherent who did not accept Christ to hell without option of fine or parole, so what are you driving at? It even gets worse, many evangelical Christians are fully convinced the 1 billion Catholics are on a roller coaster to hell and vise versa i suppose.
It's all about my own condemnation method is better than yours? Does being religious automatically damage you ability to empathize?
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ovamboland(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2016
GBTYO:

Lawma is here to deal with this trash you posted

[img]http://greennigeria.files./2011/10/img_2302.jpg[/img]

This is what you get when your intellect is challenged
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by TruthHurts1(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Ovamboland:

But Christianity by it's very essence has condemned every muslim, hindu, Shinto, Sango, Ifa, Buddist etc adherent who did not accept Christ to hell without option of fine or parole, so what are you driving at? It even gets worse, many evangelical Christians are fully convinced the 1 billion Catholics are on a roller coaster to hell and vise versa i suppose.
It's all about my own condemnation method is better than yours? Does being religious automatically damage you ability to empathize?

Not true. In Christianity God judges the world on the basis of righteousness and sin not race, colour or creed.
Jesus said not everyone who called him Lord would enter into the Kingdom of God: Matthew 7:21. He was specifically refering to a certain type of Christian when he made this proclamation. In other words, you don't get a free pass into heaven just because you outwardly manifest the attributes of a Christian.

If you look at the list of people who the Bible specifically said would end up in Hell, none of them are condemned because of religious affiliation:

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars–they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Christianity is first a MORAL LIFESTYLE before secondly being a religion.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by saintmark88(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
mandax:

Does anyone need the National Assembly to Islamize Nigeria?
Lord have Mercy.
There's no type of lame argument one can't find on NL.

Did the National Assembly legislate for the twelve northern sharia states to adopt Islamic Sharia Criminal laws not recognized by the constitution of Nigeria?

Your argument is just baseless, constitutionally d entity called nigeria is neither an Islamic state or a christian state. Constitutionally Nigeria is a secular state. So to make Nigeria either a Christian or Muslim state....there must be constitutional reform or change, nd who r d pips who wud do that... Other than d national assembly.

At the state level, we have the state house of assembly, if any state wishes to adopt any law it must be passed by the state house of assembly, so for those states that have adopted sharia law, d state house passed it into law, that is y DT law is only application in that state.

I will give u an example, I'm from Edo state, kidnapping in Edo is a capital crime that attracts capital punishment, in other states it isn't, there is even call ryt now for the mass to pass a law that wud make kidnapping a capital crime across the nation.

So u c my friend, u dnt know anything, too bad that u think you know, buh sometimes we should read, read papers, follow d news, I watch CNN alot, read alot of papers so u wud be knowledgeable n not come make a fool of urself on social media.

Its painful that people like u just follow what others say, without making ur own research, the oda day I heard someone say the only way to solve our problems as a nation is to restructure d country, nd I have heard alot of people say this, but I always ask those that say so...restructure, HOW??. No one has been able to come up with an answer.

People just say this because Atiku said so, Atiku said so n everybody carried it like a slogan, without asking Atiku HOW??

Sometimes I think the education that most of the youths get in this country is a waste, because in the simplest of situations they can't even put it to use.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.