Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40297 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by OGGS2000: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2016
How old are you?

Do you mean People from the Northern part of Nigeria do not know God and does not worship God or have leaders before the coming of Islam to Africa?

People can defend anything. But that should not include to insult them. Religion and Language is one of the characters of human beings.

anigbajumo:

[b]

Thanks for your response.

Bro,right from ages nd over the years,religious nd tradition av mixed up in the northern part of Nigeria even before BUHARI was born.It is hard to see any traditional gods in the core north,wat they belief in is Almighty Allah not to talk of other religion. You can't dissociate religion nd tradition in northern part of Nigeria (I mean core north) not the like of North central even thou most of them are Muslims dominated states.

Pls don't dwell ignorance of what you don't knw.Stop deceiving people here pls.

Amir,is just like religious leader that explain more about religion to fellow muslim.You can't see Amir to interfere in any religion issue outside Islam,Amir is an Islamic leader that has nothing to do with Christian but Islamic matters.

Sultan on the other hand is the number one recognized Islamic leader in Nigeria,nd the Paramount traditional ruler in the northern part of Nigeria (scroll up nd see where I wrote Tradition nd religion av mixed up in the north). All these things have been there over the years.Christian has nothing to do with this,stop all the nonsense of islamization of Nigeria.

About Army jihadist.Islam has nothing to with terrorist,is far from our religion. Let me ask you this simple question.If truly terrorist are Muslim, why did terrorist has killed more than Muslim in the north even their territory of attacks in Nigeria is the north which is Muslim domain,85% of terrorist attacks in the word are Muslim dominated countries,why?? Or did you mean terrorist (claimed Muslim) will be happy to kill a fellow Muslim.

If they are truely muslim army jihadist, why are they killing Muslims (reduce the number of Muslim in the world)??Terror attacks has been going on in Muslim dominates countries than any other country in the world just to tanish the image of Islam but it can never be successful coz Islam is the only religion blessed by Allah.

If islamisation of Nigeria is agenda of northern leaders,they would had accomplished that when the likes of IBB,GMB,OBj are head of state.
[/b]
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2016
chiedu7:

I am not surprised that you dont know your own quoran.
After all you muslims hate education and only like to blow things up using the western education.

Surah 4:171
People of the Book, do not exceed the limits of devotion in your religion or say anything about God which is not the Truth. Jesus, son of Mary, is only a Messenger of God, His Word, and a spirit from Him whom He conveyed to Mary. So have faith in God and His Messengers. Do not say that there are three gods. It is better for you to stop believing in the Trinity. There is only One God. He is too glorious to give birth to a son. To God belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. God alone is a Sufficient Guardian for all.

First of all, it's called the Quran. I know you can spell it correctly but you chose not to. Secondly, I said where in the Quran is Jesus not acknowledged? He was simply a prophet and he was addressed as Isa.

The chapter and particularly the bolded means there's only one God and that God's name is God(Allah).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2016
I know you guys may not believe me.. but I had a dream and in that dream, people were running helter skelter and they were told bokoharam is attacking people, some fled their homes and there was chaos everywhere. People were being killed and ladles were held as captives.
But the most surprising thing was that the soldiers who were supposed to fight this people were on their side and there was intervention from foreign and white people come down to fight. I woke up and prayed about this and was surprised to see this on nairaland.
The secret plan of islamisation is real.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by aurenflani: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
This is serious! ....When will the DSS invite this enemy of the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by 4uabiodun(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
the basis of the prof paranoia is on the basis of appointment in security personnel and thank God this guy has given us one basis of comparison. Let critique based on this fact, at least for a start. Or are saying being a Muslim makes one a lesser Nigerian.
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by joseph1832ng: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
I understand. An old man voicing his fears. No matter, the day PMB wakes up and decide to make Nigeria an Islamic country and implement full Sharia law, is the day we will give him a taste of what Christians gave Aregbesola in Osun state.

The day we throw religion into the waste paper basket in Nigeria is the day we will breathe a new breath of relief.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Christianity has failed more
this one that u are fighting over religion,i dont understand o.

Both christians and muslims are hypocrites..they only defend their religion when they want and will never practise what their religion preaches..

I dont judge people base on their religious orientation. i respect humans as be u a leper,an indigent or animist
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by BlackChyld(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
This old man is ridiculous,I'm shocked at how naive he is, so when every security personal during GEJ were christians, did he hear any Muslim complained about christainisation of Nigeria? I used to respect him.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by goodnews777: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2016
A
MONITZ:

Really?Would u mind explaining?Are Christian ideolologues same with Islam ideologues ?Just because a Christian president didn't christianize the country doesn't mean a Moslem president won't do so. As at the time "BUBU" just came to power, we heard he had ordered that the Christian chapel in his abode be removed, whether he actually did or back-down on the relocation of the chapel is wat I am not sure of.

If u picture wat he says, his body language,the people he fraternizes wit nd his predilection,u will surely ve a clue as to where he could possibly be leading us .After all wen I.B.B in connivance with the northern oligarchy "sneaked' Nigeria into the organization of Islamic countries (O. I. C) ,we were not aware.I know that it has always been the plan of the oligarchy to ve Nigeria in the comity of Islamic nations but some

things re just still holding them back.
They see their religion as being superior to others and the adherents as "infidels ",and so they must be subdued.

For u to grasp Wat I am saying better,just take a look at he National Assembly structure with its dome at the top,and also the language used in writing on our Naira notes ,bearing in mind that this country is secular with no official religion. So y give preference to a particular one over others.

And particularly one of their forebears said they won't stop until the Quran is dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. So the motive has always been there from time immemorial bt whether it will come to pass depends on the collective will of the other parts of the country minus the North.

You are the sort of ignorant characters killing Nigeria. Buhari will not deny his ISLAMIC agenda but people when can,t get it on time and put two and two together have marginalized nigeria. How many nigerian MUSLIMS have been killed, executed by mob, killed Sunday morning? But do know that every day in the name of Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, fanatics etc all Islamists have been killing christians in nigeria to genocidal levels and yet the world is mute.do you know if a group of MUSLIM CHIBOK girls where being held by christians what would have happened ? STOP FOLLOWING FOOLISHLY. BUHARI HAS EVERYONES SUPPORT IN TERMS OF STOPPING CORRUPT PRACTICES BUT HE IS ALSO A RELIGIOUS BIGOT WITH AN AGENDA.Lets call a spade , a spade.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Clementor(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Christianity has failed more
you muslims should stop forcing people into islam.

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
this one that u are fighting over religion,i dont understand o.

Both christians and muslims are hypocrites..they only defend their religion when they want and will never practise what their religion preaches..

I dont judge people base on their religious orientation. i respect humans as be u a leper,an indigent or animist

Dude seriously I don't fight over religion. But sometimes some Christians just spring up somethings that wanna make you put them in their place. They act like their religion is the only accepted religion. When you read these things, what about the other 4199 gods?

I respect everybody regardless of where u come from or the God you serve. Until Nigerians sees each other first as a Nigerian rather than (where u hailed from, what God u serve) we would continue having these problems.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Clementor:

you muslims should stop forcing people into islam.

How and where were you forced into Islam?

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by gretblue: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2016
This was the kind of discord they planted among Nigerian Youths before the elections. They have started the seeds of dis unity again
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
[s]
tdayof:

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

Nb:I'm a Christian
[/s]

From your useless picture you posted, it can be deduced that studying Islam makes one imperfect.. .so why should one bother..

Muslim's studied Islam and we can see what they all are, and u still want claim its perfect and encouraging more people to go study what's gonna make them imperfect by the end of the day..

Change ur tactics as this is old..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
goodnews777:
A

You are the sort of ignorant characters killing Nigeria. Buhari will not deny his ISLAMIC agenda but people when can,t get it on time and put two and two together have marginalized nigeria. How many nigerian MUSLIMS have been killed, executed by mob, killed Sunday morning? But do know that every day in the name of Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, fanatics etc all Islamists have been killing christians in nigeria to genocidal levels and yet the world is mute.do you know if a group of MUSLIM CHIBOK girls where being held by christians what would have happened ? STOP FOLLOWING FOOLISHLY. BUHARI HAS EVERYONES SUPPORT IN TERMS OF STOPPING CORRUPT PRACTICES BUT HE IS ALSO A RELIGIOUS BIGOT WITH AN AGENDA.Lets call a spade , a spade.

You should be the one that ought to stop following foolishly. Didn't all these atrocities start under GMBs reign? Didn't boko haram blew up mosques even on Fridays and early mornings when Muslim pray? You should be the one to call a spade by its name.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Funkadict(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

Enough of all these religious issues. I'm a Christian and my Bible didn't ask Me to blame people and be self centered.
You're all full of biased mind. You are a Christian but your way of living doesn't prove so.

The picture under your comment says study Islam and not Muslim, Islam is perfect, Moslems are not.
It only makes me wonder that if it takes following Islam to make you a Muslim an imperfect one what does that describe Islam as in contrast to another one that say you should live as light because you are the bible that people read?

Anyway I'm not debating books or religion, but whatever will not allow freedom of choice and religion should not be encouraged

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
gretblue:
This was the kind of discord they planted among Nigerian Youths before the elections. They have started the seeds of dis unity again

You made absolute sense with this. Until we put aside our differencs (religion, tribe et al) and fight these guys we wouldn't make any headway. We citizens are the culprits of this disunity and they are using it to their advantage.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Dude seriously I don't fight over religion. But sometimes some Christians just spring up somethings that wanna make you put them in their place. They act like their religion is the only accepted religion. When you read these things, what about the other 4199 gods?

I respect everybody regardless of where u come from or the God you serve. Until Nigerians sees each other first as a Nigerian rather than (where u hailed from, what God u serve) we would continue having these problems.
i am a christian.i dont give ears to such people that denigrates other ppl's region and feel they are more superior.....in short,when i see dem criticise others,my qualificatioin for thm is:'hypocrites'....i would rather mingle with an atheist with humanitarian qualities than a christian that doesnt practice what christianity preaches...nowadays,there are no differences btw xtians and witch doctors

2 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Clementor(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

How and where were you forced into Islam?
the secret agenda of the president to islamize Nigeria.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by NairaMaster1(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
tdayof:

You cannot be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Walelavender(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Is you say nepotism- correct. Islamization-impossible! We have moved from that level of development.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by fineboynl(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
grandeoj09:

civil war ? That will happen within your family and relative .

idio.t
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by tdayof(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
NairaMaster1:

You cannot be a Christian.

Your opinion. I'm a Redemeer
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by shamecurls(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
fineboynl:
Jonathan was an he goat for not jailing buhari when buhari made reckless statement during 2011 election that caused the death of thousands of lifes. he would have been tried for murderer and sentence to life imprisonment before now. buhari cannot escape jail trust me. Obama is the one shielding buhari and very soon Obama is leaving office and the USA is a prostitute and bid for her interest. buhari think he will not be betrayed by the USA let him continue, he already had case to answer which is still pending the zakyzaky and ipob killing, the ICC will open all these case when he fall out from favor. there is room for we the south to renegotiate with the new USA President of America to find our way out from this zoo. let him buhari enjoy it now while it last. he had succeeded in dividing the country. to islamized Nigeria is impossible he shouldn't even think about it. the Muslim brotherhood want to use Nigeria as a testing ground for the world islamization agenda.

he already create enemy for himself in ECOWAS countries. he don't even know what is diplomatic and one of the reason I doubt if he truly attend the war college.

ECOWAS is going to be with us in any civil war trust me.

Chai! You re too good at composing lies and you forgot you on a social platform where anybody can access credible informations.

You a lie designer.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
MONITZ:

Really?Would u mind explaining?Are Christian ideolologues same with Islam ideologues ?Just because a Christian president didn't christianize the country doesn't mean a Moslem president won't do so. As at the time "BUBU" just came to power, we heard he had ordered that the Christian chapel in his abode be removed, whether he actually did or back-down on the relocation of the chapel is wat I am not sure of.

If u picture wat he says, his body language,the people he fraternizes wit nd his predilection,u will surely ve a clue as to where he could possibly be leading us .After all wen I.B.B in connivance with the northern oligarchy "sneaked' Nigeria into the organization of Islamic countries (O. I. C) ,we were not aware.I know that it has always been the plan of the oligarchy to ve Nigeria in the comity of Islamic nations but some things re just still holding them back.
They see their religion as being superior to others and the adherents as "infidels ",and so they must be subdued.

For u to grasp Wat I am saying better,just take a look at he National Assembly structure with its dome at the top,and also the language used in writing on our Naira notes ,bearing in mind that this country is secular with no official religion. So y give preference to a particular one over others.

And particularly one of their forebears said they won't stop until the Quran is dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. So the motive has always been there from time immemorial bt whether it will come to pass depends on the collective will of the other parts of the country minus the North.
u no get sense at all. Ah men, I just pity ur parent.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
i am a christian.i dont give ears to such people that denigrates other ppl's region and feel they are more superior.....in short,when i see dem criticise others,my qualificatioin for thm is:'hypocrites'....i would rather mingle with an atheist with humanitarian qualities than a christian that doesnt practice what he christianity preaches...nowadays,there are not differences btw xtians and witch doctors

I respect your words. You just wrote a brilliant piece like what an upright, unblinded and open minded man would. Respect bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by cyrilamx(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
You think fanaticism is restricted to Muslims? As a Christian, your outburst and deflation of truth and prejudice amount to fanaticism. Fanaticism is found in every religion. There are Christian fanatics who though may not wield the sword against their opponents, but lack tolerance and see others who have divergent opinions as hell bound. Buhari once ruled this country as military dictator nay a benevolent one. He and his deputy including babangida as chief of army staff were muslims, possessed with autocratic powers, he didn't islamise Nigeria not did he accede to request of Northern oligarchs to enrol Nigeria in OIC. It was after his ouster that IBB took Nigeria in there.
However, the otueke hero became the first sitting president to attend OIC meeting.

In Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit | P.M. NEWS Nigeria http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

Politics - Jonathan is The First Nigerian Leader to Attend OIC Meeting -Osinbajo | Nigerian Bulletin - Your Daily News Screen https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-first-nigerian-leader-to-attend-oic-meeting-osinbajo.107524/

Before you spew thrash next time, note that not many are suffering from amnesia like u.
genieluv:

Abeg this is false. Neither OBJ nor GEJ had any intention of making a christian governor in Adamawa or Kaduna. And GEJ did not favour northern christians more. Buhari is the greatest fanatic.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by hotdi(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
Constructive and factual. Thanks man.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by cyprex: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2016
I respected Nwabueze before now but if indeed he made this comment without minding its implication on the polity since he is a man that is well regarded by many citizens then it is clear that our world view is far apart.

I however doubt he actually made such statement. He may have been quoted out of contest.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ngokafor(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2016
...May God bless you @GBTYO for your expositions..you even know about taqiya which is essentially that lying to further the cause of islam is allowed..

..I pity ignorant christians who believe a word muslims say..especially the term 'islam is a peaceful religion or its 'impissible to islamize Nigeria...That is simply to fool you into letting your guard down so that they can stealthly do what they want to do...and before you realise what is going on..it is too late!!..

....A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / FG Warns US Against Stereotyping Nigerians Over New Fraud List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.