Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

"Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze (40302 Views)

Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real, Says Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by newguy1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Porthos:

Honestly, I can hardly understand what you are saying. Somebody help me put it in right sentences so I can reply him. Bro... I don't know the direction u are heading but, you should oncentrate on your English rather than Nigerian politics.
summary niggar if u thought buhari is trying to islamize d country revolt
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by newguy1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Porthos:

Honestly, I can hardly understand what you are saying. Somebody help me put it in right sentences so I can reply him. Bro... I don't know the direction u are heading but, you should oncentrate on your English rather than Nigerian politics.
summary niggar if u thought buhari is trying to islamize d country revolt n. If u cannt get what am trying to say I rather have u come n teach me english proff undecided
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
gidayo:
Jesus is coming soon. All these stories we hear is a sign of the end time

you just registered to post your pictures on the internet carrying placard upandown
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by aliyubaka: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Islamic agenda has failed along time ago. Islam the evil of the world today. Even Muslims are afraid of leaving the evil religion. A friend of mine told me that he's no longer a Muslim but his family does not know. If they do they will kill him.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by aliyubaka: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Islamic agenda has failed along time ago. Islam the evil of the world today. Even Muslims are afraid of leaving the evil religion. A friend of mine told me that he's no longer a Muslim but his family does not know. If they do they will kill him. The religion is absolute rubbish.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by adbokus(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
newguy1:
excuse me? From ur shallow way of analysing what's happening in the country ur conclusion is that d president wants to islamize d country bah.fine buhari is a true practicing Muslim is that a crime, he his a northerner who above all others will alway pick is kin over u so, u elected him. Fine with all ur shouting now what will it accomplish. Wailer gbogbo better boreder urself with self achieving thought than to b wailing about turning nigeria to an Islamic state. Once again it's not possible
This one that you are mixing words together like a callow disc-jockey, tin ba shigun boo e waagba. Even if you are told that someone flavoured your tea with poison and you are shown evidences, someone like you will still recalcitrantly down the cup of tea. Typical garrulous attitude of yorubas to issues, 'kini oo shele?'...

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by newguy1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=adbokus post=49967882]
This one that you are mixing words together like a callow disc-jockey, tin ba shigun boo e waagba. Even if you are told that someone flavoured your tea with poison and you are shown evidences, someone like you will still recalcitrantly down the cup of tea. Typical garrulous attitude of yorubas to issues, 'kini oo shele?'...[/quote smiley can I ask u a question between pictures and word which one explains more I need ur reason too. D mixing is to. Just tryin 2 shorten ma point a little as possible but I need to bow out now.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by chuksmad(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
One thing I respect Prof. Nwabueze is his penchant of knowing the future. He advised GED not to contest the last election as if he knew GED will loose the election.
Has it been GED listened and brought a northerner during the last election, PDP will still be the ruling party. For Nwabueze to say this one, we should take him serious oooo.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ilokas(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria RIP
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by alaskido(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:
The jihad has since been restarted.

Ignore the Yoruba muslims . They have already signed up like their Afonja descendants.

We have jihadist terror militias operating in the NE and Middle belt that have been classified as the number one and 4th most deadly terror organization in the world and some fool is telling you that there is no agenda in place?

You have the reoccurring menace of sectarian riots plaguing the north since 1945 and some idiota is telling you it can't happen?

Or have you forgotten so soon the sharia advocates who have succeeded in making sharia law Supreme in some Northern states?

Here is Khalifar Buhari receiving the black standard of jihad from Saudi cleric

Or do I need to spoon feed you ignoramus on tthe symbolic relevance of the black standard in Islam?

All over northern Nigeria, the Amir palaces are flying this jihadist flag since Jonathan was sworn in.

The jihad is on and only a fool will be caught unaware.

My dear, you have just spoken the Gospel TRUTH. Leave those ignorant and stupid ones to say there is no plan to Islamise the whole of Nigeria until they get to his or her door step and begin to kill your wife, kids and relations and force you all to accept Islam or die.

4 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
aliyubaka:
Islamic agenda has failed along time ago. Islam the evil of the world today. Even Muslims are afraid of leaving the evil religion. A friend of mine told me that he's no longer a Muslim but his family does not know. If they do they will kill him. The religion is absolute rubbish.

I have a christain friend that renounced Christianity but didn't tell his family cos he is so scared that they will kill him. What a devilish religion
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
chuksmad:
One thing I respect Prof. Nwabueze is his penchant of knowing the future. He advised GED not to contest the last election as if he knew GED will loose the election.
Has it been GED listened and brought a northerner during the last election, PDP will still be the ruling party. For Nwabueze to say this one, we should take him serious oooo.

Start using your brains. He said one thing which virtually every rightful thinking Nigerian knew would happen. So we could consider him a seer right? Grow some brains
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
sicobamty2:
u no get sense at all. Ah men, I just pity ur parent.

U re an asshole since u can't state ur points without insults, I pity u nd ur generation, u swine, I am equal to the task,its high time we started seeing face to face on this forum so that we know those who really got guts and not those jumping in ND out of every thread insulting people because it is a faceless forum.

If we were seeing eyeball to eyeball,and u spew those trash, u would immediately earn u a broken head with some dirty slaps because I don't suffer fools gladly.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.

CG civil defence: Muslim from north
CG customs: Muslim from north
CG immigration: Muslim from north
CG Nigerian Prisons: muslim fro north
Are you still questioning the wisdom of the old man? 11 Muslims to 3 Christians in overall security agencies in Nigeria and you are here to stupidly defend the president.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
ProfDumbledor:

CG civil defence: Muslim from north
CG customs: Muslim from north
CG immigration: Muslim from north
CG Nigerian Prisons: muslim fro north
Are you still questioning the wisdom of the old man? 11 Muslims to 3 Christians in overall security agencies in Nigeria and you are here to stupidly defend the president.

Break down how GEJ did his. Waiting !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
goodnews777:
A

You are the sort of ignorant characters killing Nigeria. Buhari will not deny his ISLAMIC agenda but people when can,t get it on time and put two and two together have marginalized nigeria. How many nigerian MUSLIMS have been killed, executed by mob, killed Sunday morning? But do know that every day in the name of Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, fanatics etc all Islamists have been killing christians in nigeria to genocidal levels and yet the world is mute.do you know if a group of MUSLIM CHIBOK girls where being held by christians what would have happened ? STOP FOLLOWING FOOLISHLY. BUHARI HAS EVERYONES SUPPORT IN TERMS OF STOPPING CORRUPT PRACTICES BUT HE IS ALSO A RELIGIOUS BIGOT WITH AN AGENDA.Lets call a spade , a spade.

Re u sure that u re ok? that mental illness is gradually creeping into u again and u will need to bundled back to the asylum ASAP.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by ogwumgbe: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
The gates of hades will not prevail against the church. His Islamization plans will
Not work. He has already began economic jihad against Nigerians. Then his plan is to launch the full scale jihad after impoverishing the masses which is why he wants to take economic power from the igbos since he sees the igbos as the stumbling block to his devilish jihad sender. He knows that the west is not a problem since they ve conquered the west both politically and religious wise. To them the west are their slaves and do not have the will power to resist them

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Malawian(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:
The jihad has since been restarted.

Ignore the Yoruba muslims . They have already signed up like their Afonja descendants.

We have jihadist terror militias operating in the NE and Middle belt that have been classified as the number one and 4th most deadly terror organization in the world and some fool is telling you that there is no agenda in place?

You have the reoccurring menace of sectarian riots plaguing the north since 1945 and some idiota is telling you it can't happen?

Or have you forgotten so soon the sharia advocates who have succeeded in making sharia law Supreme in some Northern states?

Here is Khalifar Buhari receiving the black standard of jihad from Saudi cleric

Or do I need to spoon feed you ignoramus on tthe symbolic relevance of the black standard in Islam?

All over northern Nigeria, the Amir palaces are flying this jihadist flag since Jonathan was sworn in.

The jihad is on and only a fool will be caught unaware.

meen, i just googled this black standard thing and fear grip me.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by flamingREED(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
gidayo:
Jesus is coming soon. All these stories we hear is a sign of the end time

That lady in your picture isn't born again;

She isn't also ready
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by flamingREED(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The truth is, I would like to believe what Kumuyi says, but Islam as a religion has always had evil intentions towards Jews and Christians. You only have to look at their teachings to discover this for yourself.

Islam teaches that no matter how sinful a muslim might have been, Allah will not send him to hell, rather he will send a Jew or a Christian to hell in place of that muslim:

Sahih Muslim 6665—Abu Musa reported that Allah's Messenger said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6666—Allah’s Apostle said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668—Allah’s Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

110 Hadith Qudsi—Allah’s Messenger said: On the Day of Resurrection, my Ummah (nation) will be gathered into three groups. One sort will enter Paradise without rendering an account (of their deeds). Another sort will be reckoned an easy account and admitted into Paradise. Yet another sort will come bearing on their backs heaps of sins like great mountains. Allah will ask the angels though He knows best about them: Who are these people? They will reply: They are humble slaves of yours. He will say: Unload the sins from them and put the same over the Jews and Christians: then let the humble slaves get into Paradise by virtue of My Mercy.

grin
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by nerodenero: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Islamizing Nigeria will be difficult. These are my reasons:

1. Hausa/Fulani Muslims are probably the most violent ethnic group in Nigeria. Too bad they have governed the country more than any other ethnic groups and nothing to show for it. Majority of them are fanatics and at the hearing of any crisis whatsoever, they swift into killing Christians. There are so many other ethnic groups that are Muslims and Christians up North that don't support the Hausa/Fulani agenda. That's a huge minus for them, so Islamizing the north is even harder let alone Nigeria.

2. Yoruba Muslims are termed cowards by the core northern Muslims and are even killed during religious crisis in the North. Down south, the Yoruba Muslims don't have that thirst for blood compared to the North. The family ties between Muslims and Christians of Yoruba roots will make it difficult for a religious battle between them. The north can't even use them to Islamize SW let alone the entire South.

3. The SE and SS have a relatively low number of Muslims, so any anti-Christian agenda is dead on arrival.

So how can the North islamise Nigeria? Generation would pass and go, if Nigeria still remain one entity, she would always be a secular country.

The marriage isn't working, wish we could go our separate ways but too many powerful people from all regions benefit too much from this marriage. The solution to getting a divorce is in our hands.

1 Like

Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by flamingREED(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Dude seriously I don't fight over religion. But sometimes some Christians just spring up somethings that wanna make you put them in their place. They act like their religion is the only accepted religion. When you read these things, what about the other 4199 gods?

I respect everybody regardless of where u come from or the God you serve. Until Nigerians sees each other first as a Nigerian rather than (where u hailed from, what God u serve) we would continue having these problems.

Jesus loves you o.

Hellfire nor go easy for you o.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
MONITZ:

U re an asshole since u can't state ur points without insults, I pity u nd ur generation, u swine, I am equal to the task,its high time we started seeing face to face on this forum so that we know those who really got guts and not those jumping in ND out of every thread insulting people because it is a faceless forum.

If we were seeing eyeball to eyeball,and u spew those trash, u would immediately earn u a broken head with some dirty slaps because I don't suffer fools gladly.
Av u paid 4 your OBITUARY poster?
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by trinity11(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.

sorry sir u forget to add Efcc wen dey probe with sentiment. abeg add the guy religion make the equation for balance
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
flamingREED:

Jesus loves you o.

Hellfire nor go easy for you o.

Didn't your God tell you not to judge? U know what you did now right? Practice what you preach
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by trinity11(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Here is the conclusion of the whole matter, FEAR GOD AND DO HIS WILL after all baba God dun promise me say him go establish him church and the gate of hell nor go prevail.
hallelujah!!!
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by MONITZ: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=sicobamty2
post=49973584) I sicobamty ve paid nd for nd received my OBITUARY poster?[/quote]

Really, tell me more abt this, if them born u well just place a means of identification here and don't bluff ,do it if u re man enuf then I will do mine too then anything that happens afterwards it's anybody's luck.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Ahmadgani(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBTYO:

Sharia law went into effect under this democratic dispensation back in 2001 with the NASS doing nothing to stop it.

Boko haram and fulani militias pushing a jihadist quest rose from this same democratic check and balance

Only a fool will ignore the signs.

And that was why sharia failed woefully in Nigeria. it is not a feat that can be achieved easily. moreover the sharia you talked about was only implemented in 12 out of 36 states and among this 12 states, 3 were partial sharia. it will not work Nigeria cannot be islamised
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=MONITZ post=49974758][/quote]I MONITZ av paid and received my OBITURY poster and also paid for the Mortuary....... you post yah address first if dem born yah pada well.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by crimeboss: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
fineboynl:
Jonathan was an he goat for not jailing buhari when buhari made reckless statement during 2011 election that caused the death of thousands of lifes. he would have been tried for murderer and sentence to life imprisonment before now. buhari cannot escape jail trust me. Obama is the one shielding buhari and very soon Obama is leaving office and the USA is a prostitute and bid for her interest. buhari think he will not be betrayed by the USA let him continue, he already had case to answer which is still pending the zakyzaky and ipob killing, the ICC will open all these case when he fall out from favor. there is room for we the south to renegotiate with the new USA President of America to find our way out from this zoo. let him buhari enjoy it now while it last. he had succeeded in dividing the country. to islamized Nigeria is impossible he shouldn't even think about it. the Muslim brotherhood want to use Nigeria as a testing ground for the world islamization agenda.

he already create enemy for himself in ECOWAS countries. he don't even know what is diplomatic and one of the reason I doubt if he truly attend the war college.

ECOWAS is going to be with us in any civil war trust me.
with the scheming it can happen, these are people who are hellbent on seeing this country fry.
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=MONITZ post=49974758][/quote]just dob it
Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by flamingREED(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

Didn't your God tell you not to judge? U know what you did now right? Practice what you preach

I'm not your judge.

I just preached to you.

A judge sentences one to irredeemable doom.

A preacher warns one about his end.

So, dear sinner,
Please,
Understand, that,
The soul that sins will perish in hell.

Only Jesus can set you free.

Run to Him now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.