Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (111206 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
aylagos:
oh sorry you are from which country ?

Wherever you're from. Nigeria is filled with depravity and yet you get mouth to criticize another country. You go first remove the log from your own eyes before you attempt to remove the pebble from another person's.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by rileyy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
What a great excuse to fukkck around,indeed you've mastered all the game calling diikks by different names. Kotunu miss bipolar dickson, if you'd channel all the efforts you put in getting all those shirty sledge hammers down below, just may he you'd gone over this phase but since you derived great pleasure in getting in the act SANU

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Such a beautiful girl.. come for deliverance...
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chibuhealth:
it doesnt happen as u think. The girl ugly shaaa.
it doesnt happen as u think.....Can u pls explain?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by HealthCoach1: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by TheSCRYPT: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
nubian999:
Wow... I'm speechless

You! Be running amok everywhere fighting. Where have you been madame disappearing act?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by ifeolamide00(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
winkmart:
God please, inflict my girlfriend with this disease

lol
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bollinger:

Wherever you're from. Nigeria is filled with depravity and yet you get mouth to criticize another country. You go first remove the log from your own eyes before you attempt to remove the pebble from another person's.
guy you tey for water small ooo where did you see me criticize kenya? I just stated the fact about high rate of HIV in Kenya because of issue like this or can't you think ?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wow! She's a legend mehn!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
winkmart:

shocked
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
winkmart:
Be careful what you wish for. Bipolar disorder is not a good thing. The mood swing en, no be here ooo.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hoejhumhu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
wow dis is a spiritual problem oo
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kenyans and bad news be like 5 & 6 on q football field

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chibuhealth:

I disagree with that
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Ibro2005: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
I cant believe that the only treatment to this illness is to have sex.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by sleek82(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please guys you need to understand what bipolar is before pouring out judgemental comments!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=sleemoon post=50035762]So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi? [/quote

Warris dis one saying
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
aylagos:
guy you tey for water small ooo where did you see me criticize kenya? I just stated the fact about high rate of HIV in Kenya because of issue like this or can't you think ?

Which is exactly my point. Nigerians don't do it abi?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
See her 4 o clock eye
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Laido: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
aylagos:
Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there

Abi jae. Everything nah just wash. The girl self fit don get hiv. See as the neck thin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2016
hmmmm....wonders shall neva end.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by abbey621(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Lies from the pit of h*ll! Bipolar disorder cannot be solely responsible for the creation of a Nympho, otherwise all females with bipolar disorder would be sex maniacs, another blog gist that just doesn't make sense angry angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nyaknor(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2016
seunlayi:
Hope this is not another Jezzebel
or karashika
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2016
winkmart:
lol.bros why grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by ezechueze(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Sorry
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Please explain the *not as u think* part.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2016
This is obviously a demonic infestation that she got from her rapist, in addition to trauma. I pray for her to find peace. And for that devil of a rapist to find eternal torment.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by ahahnow: 2:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Kenya and nonsense

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by DAntivirus: 2:59am On Oct 09, 2016
ndcide:
The truth is that these days, when some persons are tormented by the devil, they look for a name and give to their condition just to be scientific about it.

After being scientific about it so what? You glory in it?

The Bible says, Resist the devil and he'll flee.

It's left for you. The word of God is there for us all.

Bi-polar disorder is real, trust me, its not something you wish for your loved ones. I had a close friend who suffered from it, one moment she's all happy laughing and all smiles and the next moment once its triggered she's depressed seeing herself as an evil person(she attempted suicide more than once, thanks to family member)... Most times its a tragic experience that triggers this disorder. Let's just pray for Gods protection, rili...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.