Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (111208 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
doing what ? Abeg park well you don't read and understand.

There is nothing to understand. Your logic makes no sense.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by maikalaf(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
I've heard and read lot about this bipolar disorder of a thing...my conclusion is, this sickness (don't know what else to call is) is a piece of s**t nobody should pray to have or even for a loved one.

But wait o, what am I even typing sef? I do have mood swings at times, an it's crazy...one time am all happy and energetic an other time am all sad and sober (wouldn't care about any other thing or persons around) It happens to me many a times. Could this be a sign of bipolar disorder??
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by vitalisdiho(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
So interest but a speechless manner
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

There is nothing to understand. Your logic makes no sense.
yes my logic no make sense because u lack sense, ask some body to read for u, when a woman is having sex with three diffirent men everyday since she was 18 till now tell me if the rate of STD will not add up in that country
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Boring: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided chai she need Jesu
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
yes my logic no make sense because u lack sense, ask some body to read for u, when a woman is having sex with three diffirent men everyday since she was 18 till now tell me if the rate of STD will not add up in that country

See why i say your logic is screwed up? You are swinging wildly way of the park. No one said what she is doing is right, but you saying "kenyans" have a sexual problem makes it seem like you as a Nigerian are better than them. Nigerians are as depraved as the worst of the worst. Your thought process is weird if you cannot follow the argument so far. Na wa for your mind i swear.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
One thing i love about these Kenyan ladies is that they have big well rounded ukwus.though this lady pix wey op post for here take style wowor.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
hmmm....... Kenya d place afta sodom n gomos heart!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
PETUK:

No she has a shoe

Unlike our then president who had no shoe
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

See why i say your logic is screwed up? You are swinging wildly way of the park. No one said what she is doing is right, but you saying "kenyans" have a sexual problem makes it seem like you as a Nigerian are better than them. Nigerians are as depraved as the worst of the worst. Your thought process is weird if you cannot follow the argument so far. Na wa for your mind i swear.
guy u don't dispute fact since she is doing it with Kenyans and they all enjoy it. So what are u saying ? Pls reason well or stop quoting me
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
guy u don't dispute fact since she is doing it with Kenyans and they all enjoy it. So what are u saying ? Pls reason well or stop quoting me

What fact? That only kenyans are promiscuous? My point have since being that why are you making statements like we don't have women who do the exact same thing. Or didn't you comprehend your initial comment. I guess not.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

What fact? That only kenyans are promiscuous? My point have since being that why are you making statements like we don't have women who do the exact same thing. Or didn't you comprehend your initial comment. I guess not.
which woman in nigeria do u know doing what she is doin without comdom for more tha 8years of her life ? Guy if u can't reason stop quoting me
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
which woman in nigeria do u know doing what she is doin without comdom for more tha 8years of her life ? Guy if u can't reason stop quoting me

You are doing it again. Making broad generalizations without fact, proof, or statistics. I know my brain power outshines yours but at least try and keep up. Asking me which woman do i know in Nigeria who does what she's done for more than 8 years implies you or i know every woman in Nigeria or the world for that matter. Promiscuity abounds in every nation in the world and singling out one country is as ridiculous as your argument. The education in Nigeria can't be that bad na. Haba.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

You are doing it again. Making broad generalizations without fact, proof, or statistics. I know my brain power outshines yours but at least try and keep up. Asking me which woman do i know in Nigeria who does what she's done for more than 8 years implies you or i know every woman in Nigeria or the world for that matter. Promiscuity abounds in every nation in the world and singling out one country is as ridiculous as your argument. The education in Nigeria can't be that bad na. Haba.
you see why you lack sense you are posting ur rubbish about nigeria women base on assumption and giving you reasons with facts before you why HIV rate is high in Kenya can't you see ur brain power has low battery, or are you living in kenya and afriad of being a carrier or what tell us ur p and it will be look into.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin angry
sleemoon:
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?
angry
sleemoon:
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?

Hahahahahaha, lmao. Nigerians why?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by flowjoe: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
what blackberry is she holding like that?
im a fan of bb's
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
you see why you lack sense you are posting ur rubbish about nigeria women base on assumption and giving you reasons with facts before you why HIV rate is high in Kenya can't you see ur brain power has low battery, or are you living in kenya and afriad of being a carrier or what tell us ur p and it will be look into.

I don't understand why you are this ignorant. Nigeria has the second highest number of people living with HIV in the world and here you de open your mouth de yarn opata. As of 2014 in Nigeria, the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15-49[1] was 3.17 percent. And it has gotten worse. Bros, brain na for thinking ooo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Nigeria

Oya, go hide.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't understand why you are this ignorant. Nigeria has the second highest number of people living with HIV in the world and here you de open your mouth de yarn opata. As of 2014 in Nigeria, the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15-49[1] was 3.17 percent. And it has gotten worse. Bros, brain na for thinking ooo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Nigeria

Oya, go hide.
liar dey there they deceive yaself go check the ratio HIV postive in kenya with their population and comw here to post
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
liar dey there they deceive yaself go check the ratio HIV postive in kenya with their population and comw here to post

Oh my God. Even with facts? Holy shiit. Lol. I can't believe this grin. I didn't even want to look for facts. All i wanted was for you to stop making broad generalizations. Now that there are documented fact debunking your falacies, you still ignore them. How do people like you still exist in the world. No wonder Nigeria is phucked. Jesus. Smh.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Oh my God. Even with facts? Holy shiit. Lol. I can't believe this grin. I didn't even want to look for facts. All i wanted was for you to stop making broad generalizations. Now that there are documented fact debunking your falacies, you still ignore them. How do people like you still exist in the world. No wonder Nigeria is phucked. Jesus. Smh.
am really sorry for your lost soul cos you can't continue to live like this. Let me help your poor brain check this check kenya position and Nigeria position on the list https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2155rank.html go and hide mumu
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
am really sorry for your lost soul cos you can't continue to live like this. Let me help your poor brain check this check kenya position and Nigeria position on the list https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2155rank.html go and hide mumu

OK so we have two stats saying different things. Interestingly Nigeria is there on the list abi? You were talking like Nigeria is saintly and only Kenyans were promiscuous. Stop making ridiculous statements. How is this hard to understand?
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

you can see your brain powerbank is low so stop quoting me cos you can't beat me
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

OK so we have two stats saying different things. Interestingly Nigeria is there on the list abi? You were talking like Nigeria is saintly and only Kenyans were promiscuous. Stop making ridiculous statements. How is this hard to understand?
guy you lack understanding those site are not saying different thing you are the problem go back to all my post read and understand my point until you do that don't qoute me
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
guy you lack understanding those site are not saying different thing you are the problem go back to all my post read and understand my point until you do that don't qoute me

Your point was making it seem like only Kenyans were promiscuous. Your brain couldn't see the difference. All countries have it.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rape is the worst crime against women.

Many victims suffer mental disorders, but parents in Nigeria are ignorant of the causes, because majority of the victims don't tell their parents that they were raped.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by PAIDROCKET: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Let your #1000 do Wonders for you.... JOIN THE WHATSAPP TRAIN... AND MAKE EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL BREAK FORTH....

https:///4RnQ7fDqyd92TefXc4bqhT
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Your point was making it seem like only Kenyans were promiscuous. Your brain couldn't see the difference. All countries have it.
when I said high rate did I mean only kenya ? Guy talk to brain or u format it . I won't reply u again
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
when I said high rate did I mean only kenya ? Guy talk to brain or u format it . I won't reply u again

You are doing it again. This whole thing started when you said this; "Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there", making it sound as if only kenyans have a high Aids rate. From your own facts Nigeria is just 7 points below it and in the top 20. How you think is amazing.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
****Sorry for telling u thus bluntly.
How high is hiv rate in Kenya?
U seriosly imply that Kenyan's are generally promiscous, and that Nigerians righteous? I think u are saner than this!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Bifwoli: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there

HIV is also very high in Nigeria .The UN agency for AIDS says there are 600,000 aids patients in just Kaduna alone.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by horpeelo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is a fastest way to become a billionaire
Not a hype,not MLM,not MMM, this is purely currency
A currency for the people programmed to end poverty
An abundance based currency that its value never go down but always goes up
Grab this most powerful and life changing opportunity.
There will be a free seminar on WhatsApp this saturday
send a message to 08178435354 saying "am in for the free seminar" with your name also specified
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469
thank me later wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.