Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (111205 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by UEDIBO: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Chibuhealth:
it doesnt happen as u think. The girl ugly shaaa.
how.
he is talking about her hole
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by PETUK(m): 3:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Vanpascore:
So is this how she will continue??

No she has a shoe
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by 41lady(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2016
seunlayi:
Hope this is not another Jezzebel
AMEN..!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by MtuMsuper: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2016
WTF is up with you Nigerians. Ever heard of bipolar dosorder?? Hmm anyone I thought so. Ignorance will kill you faster than you can post that stupid zuma photo.
Why do you guys troll the internet for racy stuff from gossip websites in Kenya then present it here as " news from kenya "? Don't you guys have any stuff of your own, let's see where you go when you start posting sh1t about yourselves. Oh let me guess, its gonna be all about which part of the country does that sh1t.
You then proclaim yourselves holier than thou when everybody knows you guys think kidnapping is a cottage industry, ritual murdereres run amok in society and for crying out loud you guys import refined petroleum, from a known crude producer: what a shame!!! Who needs deliverance?

Ps : For a country that singlehandedly dominates the s*x industry on european streets, you have the nerve to call kenyans depraved.

*folds my sunday paper*Am outtta here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Please help, am I been banned from creating new topic look what it always show me any time I want to create new topic

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by ddjay: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
thank God that its kenya,my naija babes no yeye/wowo like this
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Only God has the power to cure you, sleeping with different men won't be the solution to your problem. All yo need is fast and pray then apply faith.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2016
ddjay:
thank God that its kenya,my naija babes no yeye/wowo like this
. are you telling me that you know all the naija babes?the fact that she publicized hers does not mean we do not have babes like that,they might be worst than her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by aylagos(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Which is exactly my point. Nigerians don't do it abi?
doing what ? Abeg park well you don't read and understand.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by fabiomos: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Bipolar disorders... Hmmm thank God for mood stabilizing drugs...
http://download.figure1.com/fall2016?utm_campaign=fabiomos.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by sleemoon(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Gee001:
please what planet did you fall from?

Planet Earth miss
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Gee001: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2016
sleemoon:

Planet Earth miss
here in our planet, we don't behave like that. Good morning
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Strongfaze(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2016
winkmart:
God please, inflict my girlfriend with this disease

na joke I dey oooo

Hahah
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Three shoes inside one sack yee pa there is God ooo
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by sleemoon(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Gee001:
here in our planet, we don't behave like that. Good morning

Oh... Don't pay attention to the words written up there... Just trying to be naughty... Good morning maam.. Have a nice day...
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Even if a girl isn't ugly,but she's promiscous,she automatically looks ugly and cheap to guys. If she's naturally very beautiful,guys would think she's not beautiful,she's just ok. Promiscuity totally diminishes a girl's looks physically and guys perception towards her. That's how God designed our brains
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Quvixx(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2016
You pipo always claim that Kenya is full "weird" and "bad" stories, yet in the same website from which u have obtained that story, it also contains the follwing......from Naija

I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price –Suspect

[b]Uzordima Chukwudi, 29, was a lotto operator before he took to kidnapping, a trade he was into before he was arrested by the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, led by CSP Abba Kyari.

Chukwudi was arrested alongside some other members of the group, including Joseph Chiaotu, aka Ejima, 21, Anozie Chinonso, 25 and 27-year-old Chukwuma Agim, who is a prison official, in connection with the kidnap of a woman in Imo State.

Speaking to journalists during the week, Chukwudi said he was studying Mechanical Engineering at Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State before he dropped out in his final year. “What led me into kidnapping was unfortunate,” he said.

He explained that the pressure to raise the bride price of his pregnant girlfriend lured him into the crime. He said, “My girlfriend is pregnant and I have been under pressure to pay her bride price but I had no money. She told me that since she became pregnant her mother had been ostracised by her fellow women in their village. The pressure was too much that I needed to look for money by all means.”

On how he came across the other suspects, Chukwudi explained that when the pressure became unbearable, he contacted two of his friends; Nnamdi, who is now in prison, and Chiboy, who later introduced him to Agim for the trade.

He said, “Agim, being a prison official, was the one making way for us whenever we approached a police check point but our first operation was not successful because the person we targeted escaped. But on the second operation, Chiboy went with a policeman and they kidnapped the woman.”

He said for his involvement in the deal and for taking food to the victim in the bush, he was given N100,000 as his share. He said, “Chiboy told me that he got only N1.1m from the woman but when we were arrested, the woman told us she paid N3m as ransom. The moment I got my own share, I gave my girlfriend part of it to start the preparation (for the wedding) while I went to the market to buy drinks. That was when I got a call from Agim and when I met him I was arrested.”

Agim, a prison official from Imo State who said he was lured into the trade by an inmate, Nnamdi, told journalists that even though he was able to buy clothes, settle his debts and fix his car with his N100,000 share in the ransom paid by the victim’s family, he regrets his involvement in the act.

He recalled that when he was posted to the Owerri prison, his mother, who was also serving in the prison, warned him to be wary of one inmate, named Vampire, and his friends so as not to get into trouble. He maintained that he was reluctant when Nnamdi approached him but that he later found the offer attractive.

He said they used to work with a policeman and that on the day they went to pick their victim, a woman, she wasn’t the main the target but she was traced to her house where she was picked.

“It was Nnamdi who called me to and look after the woman in the bush. I borrowed money from a friend and used it to buy food for the woman. I gave the food to Uzordima to give to the woman. I learnt the woman stayed for two days. I was given N100, 000 after the N1.1m ransom was collected. I bought clothes, settled my debt and fixed my car.

He said he was arrested few days after the operation. “It was Ejima who led them to me. I regret getting myself into this mess he lamented,” he added.

On his part, Ejima said his share of the ransom was N70,000, out of which he used N10,000 to buy shoes and clothes. “I don’t know how the police heard about what I did; they came after me and arrested me. I led the police to arrest the prison official and four other members of the gang, but we were unable to arrest Chiboy. He noticed the presence of the police and he attempted to escape. He ran into the bus and the police fired several shots at him but he wasn’t hit.

Chinonso, who also hailed from Imo State, said poverty led him into kidnapping. “All I was looking for was a little money to buy a bus on hire purchase because the one I had got spoilt. I met Ejima recently and I told him I needed assistance because I had no job. He promised he would help me.”

He explained that he participated in the kidnap and that his share was N100,000 but that he was arrested when he was about hiring a bus. “It was poverty that led me into this crime. I am a very poor person struggling for myself and my family. I have no one helping me and my mother is a very old woman. I pray this woman (the victim) and her family would forgive me, he said.

Punch[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/i-kidnap-people-to-raise-money-for-my.html
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (Graphic Photo)

[b]A 30-year-old corps member and housewife, Funmilayo (pseudonym) has been battered by her husband, identified only as Bade, who also allegedly poked his finger into her eye during a disagreement at their home in the Surulere area of Lagos State.

Bade was also alleged to have stabbed her in the face with a broken glass and rained blows into her head and face.

She was rushed to a health centre in the area before being taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

Policemen from the Surulere division were said to have arrested and detained Bade, after which he was released on bail.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the drama happened last Monday at the couple’s residence in the Kilo area of Surulere.

Funmilayo, an Insurance graduate, said she had followed her husband to his parent’s house on the day, and they had returned around 8pm.

She said, “Immediately we got home, he said he wanted to go for a meeting somewhere and I told him to return as early as possible before they shut the street gate at 10pm.

“When it was 11pm, I called him, but he didn’t pick his calls. He also did not respond to a Whatsapp message I sent around that time. He later picked his call and I warned him that if he returned too late I would not rise up from bed to open the gate for him.

“Around 1am, I called his telephone line again and I heard a noise at the background. I overheard a lady talking. I told him I was going for my NYSC Community Development Service early in the morning, but he ignored me.”

Funmilayo, who already had two children for Bade, said she returned to bed, but her husband did not return until it was 2am.

“At about 2am, he called me on the telephone and said I should come and open the gate, but I ignored him. When I eventually went downstairs to open the gate, somebody else had done it.

“He abused my mother and I cautioned him, but he said it was my day of reckoning and my cup of iniquity was full. I was in my night gown that time.

“He picked up his belt and started beating me. As I tried to run away from him, I fell down. During the struggle, a mirror fell on the floor and he stabbed me with a splinter. He sat on me. I screamed in pain and shouted for help, but nobody came to my rescue.

“He poked a finger into my eye and gave me several blows in the face,” she said.
Funmilayo explained that she managed to bite Bade’s leg, adding that it was then he let go of her.

She said an in-law rushed her to a medical facility in the area before she was later taken to LASUTH for treatment.

The case was said to have been reported at the Surulere Police Station, leading to the arrest of the suspect.

However, PUNCH Metro gathered that after the detention of the suspect, some family members prevailed on the victim to let go of the case “because of the children.”

The couple were, however, said to have separated pending when the matter would be fully resolved.

When contacted, Bade denied attacking his wife, adding that she was the first to assault him.

“All she said was a lie. It was my hand that I used to beat her and she was the one that used a plank to hit me in the back and even stabbed me with the broken mirror.

“I have a deep cut in my back and in the front. I slapped her.
“She got a swollen face because she is plump,” he said.

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, said the police were preparing to take Bade to court when his wife came to withdraw the case.

She said, “A case of assault occasioning harm was reported against the man.

“He was arrested, detained and given bail to a reliable surety and warned to report back the next day during which the charges were ready.

“But the wife (victim) came back and was pleading, along with both families, not to take the case to court on the grounds that he is her husband and the father of her children.

“However, undertaking was written by the husband to be of good behaviour. The case is still on"

Via~Punch.
[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/man-beats-and-stabs-corper-wife-in-face.html
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
47 year old man attempts to rape daughter and allegedly impregnates teenage niece

[b]47-year-old Femi Kolajolu has been arrested by the Police for allegedly raping and impregnating his 15-year-old niece and attempting to rape his own daughter last November. Vanguard gathered that Femi had allegedly been raping his niece since 2013 and threatened her not to inform anyone, including her mother.

Kolajolu who has been detained at the FESTAC Police Division, has however, denied the allegations, calling it false.

The niece, a Junior Secondary School III student of a public school in Lagos, narrated her story. She said:

“The first time it happened, I was sleeping. My uncle entered my room and forcefully slept with me. “The second time he did it, I was sleeping in my room with my younger sister. He opened the gate, covered my mouth and slept with me. At that time, my mother was in hospital, ill.

“Last June, I realised I had missed my period but I did not know what caused it. It was after my mum took me to the hospital that we were told I was three-months pregnant.

“I intend to sit for my Junior School Certificate Examination, JSCE, next month. Since my father died last year, my uncle took everything he gave us. My mum was left with nothing to cater for the six of us.”

Femi's wife Ndidi, believes her Husband is guilty of the allegation labeled against him. She said:

“He almost raped our first child last November.” "He came around 3a.m., removed our 14-year-old daughter’s underwear and touched her breast. I woke up when my daughter screamed. We usually do not put off our light at bedtime, but at that moment it was off.

“We all ran to the sitting room to see who came in. As our last child bent, she saw legs behind the curtain. When we removed the curtain, I saw my husband standing naked.

“My daughter cried and rained curses on her father. When I told him I was going to report to the police, he said it will not take him five minutes to kill me.

“In December 2015, he said I and his five children (all girls) should not visit him again because he has another woman who has given him a son. Since last December, I am just seeing my husband today (Tuesday).

Despite the accusations by his niece and wife, Kolajolu maintained his innocence. He said he didn't know anything about the pregnancy or rape.

He added:

“Even if my wife and I are at loggerheads, this is not the right way to solve it. I have never entered their room. “Why will I sleep with my niece or my own daughter?”
[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/47-year-old-man-attempts-to-rape.html

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Towncrier247:
Did you know that bipolar disorder, a mental health condition where one shifts between periods of mania and depression, can lead to an excessive desire for sex? Sitawa Wafula, in her article originally published on Love Matters Africa, a portal providing easy-to-access information and news on sexuality and sexual health for young adults around the world. narrates how she managed to control the desires. Read her touching story:

Sex and mental health made me who I am: I am Sitawa Wafula and I live with both epilepsy and bipolar.

At 18, I was raped but was never treated for the trauma I went through. That is where the bipolar disorder came from, a mental health condition where one shifts between periods of mania and depression.

I was told that during mania, I would experience days without sleep, moments of talking too fast and that I could be a spendthrift.

No one told me that this illness would come with an excessive desire for sex.

Every time it happened, I beat myself up. I thought that if I was a man, that would be acceptable, but a woman with an excessive desire for sex?

There was just no place in the world for a woman like that! I questioned myself a lot and asked myself why I had desires that saw no moral barriers.

Desires that ran against the notion that men were the only ones allowed to have lots of sex, desires that slandered girls and labeled them whores.

There was no way to ignore the desires. They demanded fulfillment and often fulfillment from more than one person.

These desires saw men like shoes. I was not satisfied with just one pair. I wanted them all- the stilettoes, the wedges, the flats, the boots. Each shoe has its purpose. There wasn’t just THE SHOE.

Trying to fulfill my desires, I have had lots shoes and I was never attached to any of them. I never saw anything wrong with wearing up to three pairs of shoes in a day, sometimes with no socks.

I never saw it as cheating on the other pairs. Whenever I stabilized from my mania, I would feel devastated.

For the longest time, I thought to myself that to change I would need to choose my battles wisely. Otherwise, I would just be a Christian African woman who had an excessive desire for sex and no way to be normal.

Over the years, as I have understood my illness better, I learnt that my hyper-sexuality was only one symptom of a larger illness. I have also learnt that I am not my illness.

So, I decided to embrace myself as a Christian African woman with an excess desire for sex due to my bipolar diagnosis.

I also made a bold step to master owning just one all-season pair of shoes. This pair understands my depression, my mania, and my in-between state.

It has been two years since I have had this pair of shoes. Coupled with understanding my illness and striving every day not to fall into depression or to be overtaken my mania, it has really helped reduce my hypersexual activities and exposure to the risks it comes with.

Sometimes, maybe one pair of shoes is all you need to help keep you stable and comfortable.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/meet-kenyan-woman-who-must-have-sex.html
it official this girl life Don spoil. I rise
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2016
aylagos:
Kenya and sex that's why HIV rate is high over there
I once read a person's comment here that the HIV rate in Kenya is over 45%. I was like Whaaat!
No, it isnt that high, just 6%.
If the the rate was that high, then most of the Nigerian men who are here, chasing our gals would be HIV positive, but that really isnt the case.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Chibuhealth:
it doesnt happen as u think even the vagina of a woman that has given birth doesn't slack let alone of that of a single lady. The girl ugly shaaa.
Aunty I don't blv u. Based on my experience
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Iisha(f): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Chai see Konji!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2016
DAntivirus:

Bi-polar disorder is real, trust me, its not something you wish for your loved ones. I had a close friend who suffered from it, one moment she's all happy laughing and all smiles and the next moment once its triggered she's depressed seeing herself as an evil person(she attempted suicide more than once, thanks to family member)... Most times its a tragic experience that triggers this disorder. Let's just pray for Gods protection, rili...
Absolutely! And it has nothing to do with devil or religion, as you have mentioned the trigger of it as in the rape at a young age case of this poor woman. And it's not every one would understand the struggle with living with bi polar, people tend to have jugdemental opinion on matters of mental illness and to be fair to them it's because they can't understand it.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Take it to Jesus in prayers, He understands and will deliver you.
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2016
sleemoon:
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?
The way Nigerians think when it comes to sex is... Creatively impressive grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by YchaseMe(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2016
i don dey find her since grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by riczy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Posture of her been screwed to get convince or is a lie!
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Zalam5: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
End life people
Re: Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
sleemoon:
So you caught your BF sleeping with another girl because you denied him sex and you have the guts to say he's cheating on you
Ori e ti daru
My sister, you are wicked and selfish
So if NEPA no give us light
We should not use generator abi?
Did you not understand d part she said that she has a sexual illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.