Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13971 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Yes they're nairalanders, very politically incline, un-like the usual rodents and arachnids we see here everyday.

A woman given access to nuclear launch codes might just wake up one morning and go all emotional and say, "let's nuke Liberia, I don't like the cloth their president wore yesterday". grin
Hilarious but probable.

And you have seen their asses?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
Fedayeen02:
l kindly delete this thread and ban progressive01 for instigation of hatred and tribalism

Cc

This thread from page 1 has broken all the rules
[/s]

Hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Look at this extremely well trained _moron trying to come at me with lame, tired and photocopied insults from google and past e wars?

I'm not suprised anyway! The ability to use ones wits and affording a sound education are viewed as luxuries in your poverty filled existence! You are a direct descendant of a clan of child rapists, drug smugglers, thieves, rotten akpu eaters and incest lovers! How would one expect you to know anything?

You are so _stupid that even at this your old age you parents still show you how to breathe! Look at all the nonsensical crap you just typed out for christs sake! Always rambling and typing like a completely sozzled idiot!

You are an intellectual pygmy! Your brain is actually a protozoan! In fact when it comes to having wits, deductive reasoning or knowledge you are actually a pauper!

You have no hope child! Just as it was during your childhood as well as your adult life! You are destined to fail! Go and copy some more and come back to view a copy of your obituary!

Good for nothing, disease ridden, scraggly scoundrel!

lame!
you are a cretinous twät - you lost your virginity to your dad. incëst is so embedded in your genetic code, your red blood cells often räpe the white ones.

i don't blame you though - i can only blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes who should have swallowed it with a warm bottle of alomo bitters. grin grin

You are a hopless son of a cursed vagabond. cheesy

It is because of losers like you that I support human sacrifices. It would be better to exchange the life of a poor goat with your so that your rotten and worthless blood can be used to appease the gods. grin grin

you cannot even rebut the fact that you lost your virginity to your dad. he sòdomised you so much that if you go into a spërm bank & fart in a test tube, at least of the gas would be useful. grin grin

the diameter of your bütthole is so humongous. one can shove an easter egg in and out without breaking it. i dunno when mental hospitals in nigeria stopped monitoring brain dead patients like yourself while using the internet. nurse funke will soon put you back in your cage. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
progressive01 come here and see how to turn your gods into bush rats.

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

lame!
you are a cretinous twät - you lost your virginity to your dad. incëst is so embedded in your genetic code, your red blood cells often räpe the white ones.

i don't blame you though - i can only blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes who should have swallowed it with a warm bottle of alomo bitters. grin grin

It is because of losers like you that I support human sacrifices. It would be better to exchange the life of a poor goat with your so that your rotten and worthless blood can be used to appease the gods. grin grin

you cannot even rebut the fact that you lost your virginity to your dad. he sòdomised you so much that if you go into a spërm bank & fart in a test tube, at least of the gas would be useful. grin grin

the diameter of your bütthole is so humongous. one can shove an easter egg in and out without breaking it.
i dunno when mental hospitals in nigeria stopped monitoring brain dead patients like yourself while using the internet. nurse funke will soon put you back in your cage. cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked Chizoz. O'boy you get mouth'o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:

People like you are the reason why Africa will never progress.
All these Nigerian men against gender equality should be ashamed of themselves, that is why we remain backwards as a nation. We have to learn from the civilized nations if we ever want to be developed like them.
Sharap there, sweetheart!

When Europeans conquered the world, their women weren't even voting. Matter of fact women in Nigeria began voting before their Greek and Swizz counterparts.

What moral lessons are we to learn form them other than lesbianism, fücking bone-thin women, and confusion?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Hilarious but probable.

And you have seen their asses?
Not at all. They're all but shy to meet a man outside the 'thoughts' of this place.

One can only imagine it's well rounded and ready to be smacked from behind. grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

lame!

the diameter of your bütthole is so humongous. one can shove an easter egg in and out without breaking it. i dunno when mental hospitals in nigeria stopped monitoring brain dead patients like yourself while using the internet. nurse funke will soon put you back in your cage. cheesy cheesy

You stole coogars post word for word. You guys dey fall hand seriously. Na waooo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Sharap there, sweetheart!

When Europeans conquered the world, their women weren't even voting. Matter of fact women in Nigeria began voting before their Greek and Swizz counterparts.

What moral lessons are we to learn form them other than lesbianism, fücking bone-thin women, and confusion?
cheesy grin cheesy grin.

Postmann, if you see this mention, I just figured out a way to troll lezz. grin LMAO!. grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Not at all. They're all but shy to meet a man outside the 'thoughts' of this place.

One can only imagine it's well rounded and ready to be smacked from behind. grin
hehehehe , I trust the depths of your imaginations.

If they are intelligent, I won't mind conversing with them. I like ladies who can offer well-rounded stimulating discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Will you shut up that public toilet you refer to as a mouth....foolish he goat..you have been caught stealing disses from the internet and you are still bringing more to the table?

This type of your own stupidity must be the post modern version! Maybe all those years of swallowing rotten akpu and getting high on fermented rat piss has finally clogged your faulty brain and caused it to congeal! Anyway your brain is actually a polyp so your severe stupidity can actually be excused atimes! Have you eaten today at all mongrel?

You are so unoriginal and boring! A vapid creature with talons and hooks for fingers that you use in looting ideas! Sorry to disapoint you but I hardly engage plagiarists and vandals....after all I never expected you to know much...you are only an expert when it comes to _penile arguments!

Your pride has been piqued so too bad! Kindly go back to your eastern piggery since I know you live in a pig sty close to the onithsha main market!

Whiny, witless, senseless, thieving wimp!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

You dey steal someone else post? That was how you were busted the other day on one thread you claiming mansion owner. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
hehehehe , I trust the depths of your imaginations.

If they are intelligent, I won't mind conversing with them. I like ladies who can offer well-rounded stimulating discussion.
Modath, now don't be too shy to show your true colours. grin wink
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin
ObiofOnitsha:

You stole coogars post word for word. You guys dey fall hand seriously. Na waooo

Are you minding that young idiot? Na me dey even give am small shine..let me put the useless thief on ignore mode till when he fully develops balls like a REAL MAN...

7 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
The guy had to go steal coogar old post. Lolzzzzz. Big shame.

Owodaritualist = RAYHUTER, AGENTORANGE, HURTENGFOREST, AGENTPURPLE E.T.C

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Fedayeen02: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mynd44 Seun I'm bringing your attention to this thread. Close this thread and ban the op progressive01
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Are you minding that young idiot? Na me dey even give am small shine..let's me put the useless thief on ignore mode till when he fully develops balls like a REAL MAN...

The ģuy no get shame. Me know he cant ever type those words, reason i quickly investigate am. Lolzzz.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Mynd44 Seun I'm bringing your attention to this thread. Close this thread and ban the op progressive01

Why should they ban the op? He broke no rules, you guys will start insulting people and later run to the mods. Tell your kinsmen to stop being insecure and abusive, the guy CSTR2 started the insult on this thread. Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Will you shut up that public toilet you refer to ass a mouth....foolish he goat..you have been caught stealing disses from the internet and you are still bringing more to the table?

This type of your own stupidity must be the post modern version! Maybe all those years of swallowing rotten akpu and getting high on fermented rat piss has finally clogged your faulty brain and caused it to congeal! Anyway your brain is actually a polyp so your severe stupidity can actually be excused atimes! Have you eaten today at all mongrel?

You are so unoriginal and boring! A vapid creature with talons and hooks for fingers that you use in looting ideas! Sorry to disapoint you but I hardly engage plagiarists and vandals....after all I never expected you to know much...you are only an expert when it comes to _penile arguments!

Your pride has been piqued so too bad! Kindly go back to your eastern piggery since I know you live in a pig sty close to the onithsha main market!

Whiny, witless, senseless, thieving wimp!

Your worthless ewedu eating swine. cheesy cheesy

You are a product of experimental cross breeding beteen a mad goat and a swine.

I was told your moma's smelly pugsy is so bad that even the devil runs for cover when she is around. She has been badly raped by demons that pour fiery hot sperm all over her cursed face. cheesy

Your cused father too was helpless as he watched how your moma was being gang shafted by mad viollgae gorillas. You are quite beaneath me and hopless in life. grin grin

Who the hell do you think you are to tell where and how I do my fights?

You have been badly beaten and taken to the cleaners. cheesy

I advise you to go and do owoda work and gather enough money to see if you can pay for surgery to sew your moma's oversized veggies. Go and save the drinking loser you cann a father before he falls from a palm tree where he is struggling to get palm wine to feed you.

You have no shame at all. Little wonder you are still writting JAMB at 45yrs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

You dey steal someone else post? That was how you were busted the other day on one thread you claiming mansion owner. Smh

My friend, your mother is dying.

large maggots are crawling out of her ebola infested smelly veggies and you are here splashing smelly black spit everywhere. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:
The guy had to go steal coogar old post. Lolzzzzz. Big shame.

Owodaritualist = RAYHUTER, AGENTORANGE, HURTENGFOREST, AGENTPURPLE E.T.C

Why are you calling me the names of your nemesis?

I go hard on lowlifers like you scum of the earth and waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by BossKratos: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin
OwodaRitualist:

Who the hell do you think you are to tell where and how I do my fights?

THIEF!

You have been caught abeg! Time to shut up!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

My friend, your mother is dying.

large maggots are crawling out of her ebola infested smelly veggies and you are here splashing smelly black spit everywhere. cheesy cheesy

Aba armed robber. You had to steal someone else jabs, sucks to be you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=OwodaRitualist post=50276705]

Why are you calling me the names of your nemesis?

I go hard on lowlifers like you scum of the earth and waste of space.[/quote

Why do you just like lying easily. You were busted the other day when you said you own mansion in Lekki and later switched to Surulere but was exposed as a night duty gateman.

Fast forward to today, you had to go steal coogars jabs word for word. Lolzzzz. I am ashamed on your behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

lame!

See THIEF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mynda46 is out. Where are those ugly cone heads idiots? Show up your ugly scratch face on my moniker and get some spank. Idiots. cool
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Aba armed robber. You had to steal someone else jabs, sucks to be you.

See this ewedu muching bastarrd.

What is wrong in getting some lines from others
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:
Mynda46 is out. Where are those ugly cone heads idiots? Show up your ugly scratch face on my moniker and get some spank. Idiots. cool

You are the most disgraced on this thread. Just go read from page 2 and you will feel sorry for yourself. You were decimated and had to edit your opponents word when you have nothing else to say. Your other kid had to go steal coogars jabs. I blame those guys wasting there time smacking you weaklings, i know you have no shame anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

See this ewedu muching bastarrd.

What is wrong in getting some lines from others

Why will you steal coogars post word for word, you aint even ashamed. Mehn.... you fall hand seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

THIEF!

Cursed animal.

Go into the gutter and eat shit.

I have a right to take some of my lines from anywhere I choose.

I take from eurobomber, I take from coogar, google, anywhere I chose.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

THIEF!

I swear the guy no get shame. I was on one thread where one guy exposed him. He was caught on that same thread lying shamelessly that he own a Mansion when he is an ordinary Night watch man. I laugh tire on that thread. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Why will you steal coogars post word for word, you aint even ashamed. Mehn.... you fall hand seriously.

Oga go and die inside well.

I took some of his lines so what the fvck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.