Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,566 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (55148 Views)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yep and it says nothing about me being marriageable or no in it.
You directed the conversation that way .
I want 2 go. bye
it talks about marriage and not marrying Americans
I did not direct anything
That is the subject being discussed
Go na
I'm not holding you

~~~~~
Kay . bye bye
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
it talks about marriage and not marrying Americans
I did not direct anything
That is the subject being discussed
Go na
I'm not holding you
yeah,you did. You made it about me personally.
I'm not here 2 be assessed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

yeah,you did. You made it about me personally.
I'm not here 2 be assessed.
OK no vex
I'm just saying you're displaying what chases Nigerian husband away
But since you're not intereste
Sorry for pointing it out
I will carry my smelly month away
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
OK no vex
I'm just saying you're displaying what chases Nigerian husband away
But since you're not intereste
Sorry for pointing it out
I will carry my smelly month away
oh? 9ja men like their women docile and pregnant right? grin
or at least the 1 I'm talking 2 does.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

The least you can do is be specific about what she said but you evade it like a typical Nigerian cos you know you'll get your neck in a noose. All you are saying is your interpretation of what she said smh & *drops mic*
"if he continues like this I will not go out and support him in the 2019 election.." if you were a president and your own wife says something like this to the public will you feel normal? a beg stop this hypocrisy its disgusting..she's codedly trying to tell everyone that she can bend his decisions.. she's even lucky he corrected her on where she should try to dominate..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yep in fact most men(not beach asss men o )
But if you think you can be Undocile and be happily married, be my guest, enjoy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
that German woman..how many times does her husband go to the news and try to shame her..? or Obama..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
make that 2..we like em obedient and humble..if you want to work..no probs but don't let it hinder your wifey duties

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
make that 2..we like em obedient and humble..if you want to work..no probs but don't let it hinder your wifey duties
If that was you in that picture on yer dp? know I wouldn't neglect my wifely duites wink
~~
But it ain't
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If that was you in the that picture on yer dp? know I wouldn't neglect my wifely duites wink
~~
But it ain't
lolz. what if I look better than him?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Bluehawk:
lolz. what if I look better than him?
do you? NOtongue[/
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
By asking him;
Lady: are you a virgin?
Guy: Yes I am :-).
and it's the truth automatically, its one of the perks of being a male dear.
Most black American females are just trash I swear, nothing else. Their attitude, their "ratchetness", where would one start. The " only" thing the got is just that hips, punni and azz for a guy to drill. Hard to see a well and truly mannered one.

How ignorant of you to call someone ill mannered and post this comment, reread it and see how ill mannered you are, who raised you to be the low-life that you are? I guess you know most black American women and they wouldn't let you put your little shribbled up raisin inside of them and now your'e buttt hurt. cheesy cheesy SORRY Dude!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Bluehawk:
"if he continues like this I will not go out and support him in the 2019 election.." if you were a president and your own wife says something like this to the public will you feel normal? a beg stop this hypocrisy its disgusting..she's codedly trying to tell everyone that she can bend his decisions.. she's even lucky he corrected her on where she should try to dominate..
Is he God abegi jare! nobody is above criticism...get over it...codedly?...she openly declared her distrust in his govt..when a woman gets to the point she can tell a man this, he no get levels again and what does he do, he responds with a spiteful retort, like a woman...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2016
khiaa:

How ignorant of you to call someone ill mannered and post this comment, reread it and see how ill manered you are, who raised you to be the low-life that you are? I guess you know most black American women and they wouldn't let you put your little shribbled up raisin inside of them and now your'e buttt hurt. cheesy cheesy SORRY Dude!!
lol hahahaha hahahaha Like its hard to slide things inside some of them, girl please. What do you call a cop? A cop, a doctor? a doctor. Truth hurts.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2016
mikolo80:
you call him a fool yet you want him to believe you're not all ratchet
In one of my quotes I typed about an example if you know what I mean. Let her be herself.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 3:30am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
lol hahahaha hahahaha Like its hard to slide things inside some of them, girl please. What do you call a cop? A cop, a doctor? a doctor. Truth hurts.

We call a cop a police officer, the law, the pig, one time, mr. charlie. I don't get what you are trying to say. If you think they are so disgusting, why would you want to put your little rasin inside of them, they wouldn't feel it anyway. hmmmm! You must be disgusting also.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2016
khiaa:

We call a cop a police officer, the law, the pig, one time, mr. charlie. I don't get what you are trying to say.
Did you see the doctor there? the point is that calling a spade what it is is not a curse or disrespect but what it is and you just flamed up. Instead of disproving the statement ( which is impossible) you dived into offensive mode but it still doesn't change the fact that some of them are on top of their game while "MOST" AA females are ratchet and you know this and must have witnessed many situations where b*+ches are displaying their ratchetness. Are you offended by it? why? because its not true? Why do some people find it hard to swallow the truth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 25, 2016
khiaa:

We call a cop a police officer, the law, the pig, one time, mr. charlie. I don't get what you are trying to say. If you think they are so disgusting, why would you want to put your little rasin inside of them, they wouldn't feel it anyway. hmmmm! You must be disgusting also.
why would one do them? that's not the point. The point is are most AAF ratchet or not ? yes or no its that simple.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 3:57am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
In one of my quotes I typed about an example if you know what I mean. Let her be herself.
I been like the girl na in make I de stress myself
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
Did you see the doctor there? the point is that calling a spade what it is is not a curse or disrespect but what it is and you just flamed up. Instead of disproving the statement ( which is impossible) you dived into offensive mode but it still doesn't change the fact that some of them are on top of their game while "MOST" AA females are ratchet and you know this and must have witnessed many situations where b*+ches are displaying their ratchetness. Are you offended by it? why? because its not true? Why do some people find it hard to swallow the truth.

when the truth is presented/proven to me I have no problem excepting it, but you have not proven or presented any truth, all you have given was your ignorant opinions and generalisations. It is impossible for you to know most black American woman in the United States, so what you posted is just pure childish jokes. You are funny tho. cheesy Oh yeah! Why do you write the same things about Nigerian girls? I think the problem is you. Why don't you get one of your boys (that's if they aren't butt hurt like you) to teach you how to talk to a woman?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
why would one do them? that's not the point. The point is are most AAF ratchet or not ? yes or no its that simple.

I answered your question in my previous post. Why are you concerned about what AA women do anyway, I mean why do you care so much, we don't care about you. I guess your obsession is kind of flattering tho. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2016
mikolo80:
this is why guys run from American women
No man wants to get into shouting match with his woman
Lol lmao now you can ascertain just a tip of the iceberg of what we're discussing here, imagine if you were in the same house with such individuals. Logic is a no no for "most" of them that's why you don't keep them around much. By the way bro I'm not married.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
Lol lmao now you can ascertain just a tip of the iceberg of what we're discussing here, imagine if you were in the same house with such individuals. Logic is a no no for "most" of them that's why you don't keep them around much. By the way bro I'm not married.
oh my bad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Bluehawk:
nope.. the moral of the story is to prepare a strong prenuptial agreement that is designed to protect all your assets then make sure you don't open a join account present her with the agreement and if she refuses on the basis that you don't trust her and true love bullshit (with all those their crocodile tears.) you know she's after your money.. dump her..check-mate..!! cool cus ladies these days dey fear me o
Gbam!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 4:34am On Oct 25, 2016
jasmineee:
most young ladies in America or Western countries are not homely or well cultured like the women in nigeria. add me on bbm to chat D1B4AB44

When you write "well cultured" do you mean "well trained" like a pet?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Bollinger:

You are rambling as usual. You have not denied that the divorce laws in Nigeria are skewered in favor of men. You have not denied that the economic realities is the main reason women are scared to divorce their husbands in Nigeria. You have not denied that a man can wake up one morning and chase his wife out of their home with zero consequences. Even your president has pretty much summed up the attitude of men as regards their perception of women in Nigeria. Again, denying the obvious only perpetuates your ignorance. I wonder how you people think?

Daaaaaaang!! I love this guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Nigerian ladies out there would want to take advantage of the divorce entitlements. Since it favors the women over there.
And when the man with his wife that he came to Nigeria to marry decide to divorse in the US, it is the Nigerian law on marriage that will be made use of in separating them? The case of divorse, especially when the couple have child(ren), is almost the same. Go read the entitlements the ex-wife of Gbenga Obasanjo got. They include Gbenga Obasanjo making money available to his ex for the primary education of their children in Ikoyi and Lekki. For their high institutions, it's Europe and the US.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2016
AKBliv010:
Is he God abegi jare! nobody is above criticism...get over it...codedly?...she openly declared her distrust in his govt..when a woman gets to the point she can tell a man this, he no get levels again and what does he do, he responds with a spiteful retort, like a woman...
. and he should just obey like a pussy whipped husband abi,? see that sense of because she is his wife then he must listen to her..by the way..is she his only wife? I say its good as he reminded her of her duties..she should look for something else to meddle with
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Bluehawk:
. and he should just obey like a pussy whipped husband abi,? see that sense of because she is his wife then he must listen to her..by the way..is she his only wife? I say its good as he reminded her of her duties..she should look for something else to meddle with
Na wa o, her demand is to tighten up the govt to makes things better for Nigeria and that's not a good thing? I see you feel woman don't have the right to challenge their husbands on any matter. Well, welcome to the real world where women are humanbeings too not slaves. Slavery was abolished a long time ago. The simple rule is you get respect for those you show respect.

He SHOULD listen, who says he MUST because it's a matter that can affect the lives of Nigerians who he took an oath to govern.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 5:03am On Oct 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
1. You can play blind all you want I expected it but the proves are in most black communities period.
2. I don't say that about all Nigerian girls except those naive ones that allowed themselves to be morally corrupted by the "ain't sh!+ AA b!+ches" and all their bulls, I love my true and real African Queens but I still despise wh**es wherever I see them. My African Queens are the best and are on top of their game too and I'm so lucky to have one :-).
3. The problem is that the system have corrupted the average AA females that they don't know the d/f b/w bi+ches and "ladies, Old b**tches and Reasonable women but I also don't expect you to know nothing about that too. Ratchet b****** think that they're wonderful ladies and there's not morally wrong with them that's why they have no shame rather they're proud of having 2-3-4-5 different baby daddies and running to the govt to for welfare (handouts). They get rid of the man or the man leave them because they're rude and not marriageable at all that's why some of their offsprings that never had that father figure to teach them how to be a man turn out to be thugs, embrace the gang life and shoot each other. They're the consequences, byproducts of the destabilized concept of family that the system encourage by telling these b***** that they don't need any man or to worry how many kids they pop out because the welfare and child support will be handed to them. Thats why a guy can F a girl and her sister and it seems OK to them, once one got money most AA females are ready to do whatever. Wh**es dicking around, on the prowl looking for an unlucky guy to enslave through C.S especially when they know you got some money. Many unfortunate AA males are in the jail because a hoodrat got them there so gtfoh, So many Nigerian naive girls want to emulate that crap and would if they could but at least they have limits.
They only thing I might be obsessed with AA females is their head game ;-), they got more skills than a mofo hahahahahaa. Pls don't throw the word Lady around because b*tches don't fall under that category.
This is not castigation but the fact that happens most times, its sad to see these wild things happening. Its time the AAFs start doing something to better themselves for the community or the continuous depreciation of whatever is left will be gone.

WoooooooW!! I was only teasing you but this is more serious than I thought. You are really butt hurt, brotha that girl screwed you mentally. This sounds like a personal problem, just pay your child support so you will know your kids are being taken care of. Whomever she was dude just let it go. You said that you love your African Queen and you have one right now, well love and respect her, be good to her and maybe she can help you heal. You said that you hate the whites, well it's clear that you hate AA women also and we should be the last people on your mind. Even though these are only written words, I can feel your pain. Just let it go luv. I am AA so I don't see any reason to continue conversing with you until you seek some kind of therapy. Don't botther replying to this post.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
khiaa:

WoooooooW!! I was only teasing you but this is more serious than I thought. You are really butt hurt, brotha that girl screwed you mentally. This sounds like a personal problem, just pay your child support so you will know your kids are being taken care of. Whomever she was dude just let it go. You said that you love your African Queen and you have one right now, well love and respect her, be good to her and maybe she can help you heal. You said that you hate the whites, well it's clear that you hate AA women also and we should be the last people on your mind. Even though these are only written words, I can feel your pain. Just let it go luv. I am AA so I don't see any reason to continue conversing with you until you seek some kind of therapy. Don't botther replying to this post.

Comprehension is your problem, HATE white people? are you crazy or slow? quit the racist nonsense pls. I got no child yet so where is your silly child support assumption from sister? once again you couldn't address the points I listed and even numbered for you yet you skipped them and started spilling what you know nothing about again. Stick to the points and stop beating around the bush, maybe you don't have the ability to keep your emotions in check when posting but try if you ever could by disproving those facts I listed with statistics instead of your pitiable tantrums at me hun ok? ;-).
Hate? if you got energy to waste on that I don't dear? My main point is it will be awesome for people to better themselves instead of depreciating and mothers can play an important role in such mission by raising their kids right, the fathers also have big roles to play. The concept of family should be encouraged so that the children won't go through all that hell and difficulties that influences their life negatively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.