Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (55257 Views)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
Comprehension is your problem, HATE white people? are you crazy or slow? quit the racist nonsense pls. I got no child yet so where is your silly child support assumption from sister? once again you couldn't address the points I listed and even numbered for you yet you skipped them and started spilling what you know nothing about again. Stick to the points and stop beating around the bush, maybe you don't have the ability to keep your emotions in check when posting but try if you ever could by disproving those facts I listed with statistics instead of your pitiable tantrums at me hun ok? ;-).
Hate? if you got energy to waste on that I don't dear? My main point is it will be awesome for people to better themselves instead of depreciating and mothers can play an important role in such mission by raising their kids right, the fathers also have big roles to play. The concept of family should be encouraged so that the children won't go through all that hell and difficulties that influences their life negatively.
LMAO cheesy Looks like I struck a nerve. Your posts are nothing but childish tantrums, you remind me of an angry child, learn how to post without spilling your emotions all over the place because when you do that it makes conversing with you exhausting and boring. Grow up little boy. The topic is, *Why do Nigerian men go home to marry*and all you can contribute to the topic is your obsession with AA women, instead of obsessing on what Americans do or don't do why don't you invest that time and energy on getting yourself together. Go out there and make that paper so that you can marry your queen, because she wouldn't want you without the big paper, without it you are useless in your Queen's eyes. cheesy You said that you despise white people, so you are the racist not me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by jasmineee(f): 3:33am On Oct 27, 2016
i just dey observe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
khiaa:

LMAO cheesy Looks like I struck a nerve. Your posts are nothing but childish tantrums, you remind me of an angry child, learn how to post without spilling your emotions all over the place because when you do that it makes conversing with you exhausting and boring. Grow up little boy. The topic is, *Why do Nigerian men go home to marry*and all you can contribute to the topic is your obsession with AA women, instead of obsessing on what Americans do or don't do why don't you invest that time and energy on getting yourself together. Go out there and make that paper so that you can marry your queen, because she wouldn't want you without the big paper, without it you are useless in your Queen's eyes. cheesy You said that you despise white people, so you are the racist not me.
Sorry you feel that way.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
icedbeatz:
Sorry you feel that way.
No you are not.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by laudate: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy shocked grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by laudate: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2016
MrTour:
This is a biased post.

First of all are you a Nigerian man?

Secondly, have you lived abroad?

Thirdly, do you know why most Nigerian guys insist on virgins when they come home to marry?

Finally, Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country.

Those girls back home that you think are virgins are actually 'runs' girls, wey dem eyes don tear! cheesy Many of them have dated guys you can't even imagine and have left their school campuses to frolic in some sleazy joints with the guys back home. Oga, please shine yah eye! sad The sexual history of these so-called 'virgins' will amaze you, I swear!

Those that have not been abroad before, end up relocating with their husband to his foreign base and guess what? When their eyes now open, they do worse than the Naija girls based abroad! True!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by davidif: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Its very understandable from your point of view smiley.....I really don't blame Nigerian men coming back home to marry because the marriage law over there doesn't favour the man at all, which puts him in a sticky situation. I would probably do the same if i were in that situation smiley

Not only that but why would you want to marry someone who doesnt share your values?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Talk2Bella:
This is something I’d like to understand, are there no good Nigerian women abroad? Most Nigerian men always want to come home to marry, sometimes virgins, they tell their parents to get them wives.

They say most women abroad are just good for citizenship papers, work permit, where to stay, do they even realize they hurt these women in the process? Using them like that and running back home to get married.

THUNDER FIRE THEM{THE ONE’S WHO USE WOMEN}

I see our men, asking for Nigerian wives, having fiancée back abroad; they come home to do secret weddings, impregnate their wives here and run back to their abroad lovers, what the hell is wrong with this generation?

We need to stop this form of fraud, and slavery, people aren’t toys to be used and discarded, and the funny thing is we don’t do it to white women alone, we do it to our own African sisters, we say once they get there they change, they don’t want to come back home, they report to the police when we hit them, they lie to get the house and child support, so we want someone who would listen to us and obey our every word and then they rush back home to marry one innocent girl they want to frustrate.

I am not against genuine men who want to come home to marry MBANU, I love LOVE, but when I see a man who thinks my African sisters are baby making machines, who they want to come home and impregnate every time, who they want to use as a tool to carry on their linage then I get angry, I get angry because they see us as a commodity, I get angry because they see us as a means to an end, I get angry because love isn’t an equator in this arrangement.

I wouldn’t blame all the men either, our women have become cheap cormorants over the years, searching the air like birds, sniffing a whiff of an abroad returnee who they want to perch on, leech on, suck and bleed dry, our women have seen these NDIOYIBOS as a means to an end, all they want to do is sit down at home, he opens up a business for them, and when he comes back they open their legs like a compass and be dutiful, the womb is ready to be filled for the next nine months.

We have become sardines, cornered into a space, waiting for the biggest to be picked, and then we jeer our peers, tell them oga de for obodo oyibo, sometimes we don’t care what our abroad husbands does for a living, we just want to sit back home, enjoy his money and sometimes Bleep the ones we love while he’s away.

There are good women abroad, and this habit I am sorry to say is common among the Igbo people of Nigeria, they go abroad and hustle and want to invest back home, i have no problem with this, but who will now marry that girl you have been deceiving there? Who will heal the heart of that white woman you have been deceiving.

These white women sef, you have used your heads to carry wahala, you agreed for an arrangee wedding and then you go fall in love, how low has your esteem fallen? Why do you want to make our African men worth nothing, you have frustrated them to the extent they see you as a thing to be used and discarded, when and how did you become scums that a black man will ride and plough you until he gets tired, haba na, oyibo pepper ogini, give our men peace so they can value you, not every small thing you will call police for them and everything he has saved all his life will be yours, please I am begging this needs to stop, don’t be the tool that will be used to unscrew the nut holding you heart.

Umu woke anyi, biko, gbaraa these white women, they have suffered, pity our African sisters, they have suffered to, anywhere you see love please settle down, love doesn’t come with a manual, it doesn’t base its foundation on ethnicity, religion, color or country, its pure like water and flows effortlessly like a calm stream, don’t in your search for something better end up with a viper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937So_VluXQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-do-nigerian-men-come-back-home-to.html
I think this post is old post but still relevant. Let's get it right. You see one thing I will like to drop. No naija man will like oyibo woman to keep him as slave or house boy. A typical naija man will never like share or hear gender equality. They come back home to marry cuz ladies here are trained to leave with their husbands the way our forefathers do not the type of lady who depends on machines to cook, wash, and bath her.

And again white ladies can easily misunderstood them cuz of different points of view with is likely to lead them into argument or assaulting each other.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by needful: 3:38am On Jun 14, 2019
AKBliv010:
Is he God abegi jare! nobody is above criticism...get over it...codedly?...she openly declared her distrust in his govt..when a woman gets to the point she can tell a man this, he no get levels again and what does he do, he responds with a spiteful retort, like a woman...

Your type of man are very scarce, intact u are my hubby type of person. I have been following ur comments and suggestions. In my opinion, u are a definition of what a man should be and no woman will mess with you because u vividly understand how humans operate. Most men u see here commenting rubbish cant stand a successful woman, they are so afraid of them. U see them running back home to marry fragile young girls as a result of not being man enough to live with their women. A successful cousin of mine who is a neurosurgeon married his fellow Spanish neurosurgeon not for papers or anything but they are comfortably living happily. I have a brother inlaw who intentionally stay with a white woman in Germany because he cant afford to pay a rent because he dosnt want to be reasonable and do something profitable. Successful men do not go for gold diggers. Most of them ranting here doesnt have any profession but rather 419 is their daily bread. Oga keep being the real man u are. If am not married, ur type is my type of a man. But thank God I married your type
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Talk2Bella:
This is something I’d like to understand, are there no good Nigerian women abroad? Most Nigerian men always want to come home to marry, sometimes virgins, they tell their parents to get them wives.

They say most women abroad are just good for citizenship papers, work permit, where to stay, do they even realize they hurt these women in the process? Using them like that and running back home to get married.

THUNDER FIRE THEM{THE ONE’S WHO USE WOMEN}

I see our men, asking for Nigerian wives, having fiancée back abroad; they come home to do secret weddings, impregnate their wives here and run back to their abroad lovers, what the hell is wrong with this generation?

We need to stop this form of fraud, and slavery, people aren’t toys to be used and discarded, and the funny thing is we don’t do it to white women alone, we do it to our own African sisters, we say once they get there they change, they don’t want to come back home, they report to the police when we hit them, they lie to get the house and child support, so we want someone who would listen to us and obey our every word and then they rush back home to marry one innocent girl they want to frustrate.

I am not against genuine men who want to come home to marry MBANU, I love LOVE, but when I see a man who thinks my African sisters are baby making machines, who they want to come home and impregnate every time, who they want to use as a tool to carry on their linage then I get angry, I get angry because they see us as a commodity, I get angry because they see us as a means to an end, I get angry because love isn’t an equator in this arrangement.

I wouldn’t blame all the men either, our women have become cheap cormorants over the years, searching the air like birds, sniffing a whiff of an abroad returnee who they want to perch on, leech on, suck and bleed dry, our women have seen these NDIOYIBOS as a means to an end, all they want to do is sit down at home, he opens up a business for them, and when he comes back they open their legs like a compass and be dutiful, the womb is ready to be filled for the next nine months.

We have become sardines, cornered into a space, waiting for the biggest to be picked, and then we jeer our peers, tell them oga de for obodo oyibo, sometimes we don’t care what our abroad husbands does for a living, we just want to sit back home, enjoy his money and sometimes Bleep the ones we love while he’s away.

There are good women abroad, and this habit I am sorry to say is common among the Igbo people of Nigeria, they go abroad and hustle and want to invest back home, i have no problem with this, but who will now marry that girl you have been deceiving there? Who will heal the heart of that white woman you have been deceiving.

These white women sef, you have used your heads to carry wahala, you agreed for an arrangee wedding and then you go fall in love, how low has your esteem fallen? Why do you want to make our African men worth nothing, you have frustrated them to the extent they see you as a thing to be used and discarded, when and how did you become scums that a black man will ride and plough you until he gets tired, haba na, oyibo pepper ogini, give our men peace so they can value you, not every small thing you will call police for them and everything he has saved all his life will be yours, please I am begging this needs to stop, don’t be the tool that will be used to unscrew the nut holding you heart.

Umu woke anyi, biko, gbaraa these white women, they have suffered, pity our African sisters, they have suffered to, anywhere you see love please settle down, love doesn’t come with a manual, it doesn’t base its foundation on ethnicity, religion, color or country, its pure like water and flows effortlessly like a calm stream, don’t in your search for something better end up with a viper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937So_VluXQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-do-nigerian-men-come-back-home-to.html

I've been in long distance relationship for four years with my Nigerian man n I honestly believe he loves me. I don't trust easy but he's earned my trust n he n his family seem like beautiful ppl. I can call him anytime I like n I treat him really good n he treats me really good. I'm not that much older than him and we have mutual friends like his friend married a lady here I know who's Australian. I know all about greencard love and all bout scam stuff. He's the one who told me bout all that stuff. He seems a very nice guy in alot of ways so Im willing to take a chance with him. As for the really old ladies who get used for money n greencard it's their own fault for going for men old enough to be their grandchildren I mean surely a person like that must know it can't be love. Wats attractive about that. I'd be too paranoid bout the age difference personally if was me n couldn't do it. And I guess is a risk anyone takes in any kind of love of being hurt. I told my man a long time ago I Eva find out he got wife back in Nigeria after we married it be big wahala for his ass n it be his loss� but he knows we built a good thing between us n I don't think he'd ever ruin it. But like I said he's earned my trust a million times over. And we seem to just click like we was made for each other. As for calling the police on a partner for every little thing I know sum white women like that if they man beats them but not all are like that. It's not something I would do. I dnt like the police anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2020
The dating and family culture in the western world is quite antithetical to ours here in Nigeria. The man is/was the unmistakable head of the relationship and household. Over there, they do "equality tinz", which doesn't sit well with the average African man. Hence, why our brothers think coming back to familiar terrain to pick a wife is ideal.

Alas, our Nigerian girls have become more scandalous than the Kardashians, foolishly copying but, unfortunately, not understanding how to handle these freedoms the west promises and presents.

You might laugh at these Nigerian men coming back home to marry, but know this, even oyibo men are increasingly refusing to marry oyibo women. You don't have to believe me, Google is your friend. Google "mgtow", that should lead you to interesting discoveries.

If I was those guys, I frankly don't know what I would do, I'd maybe move back to Nigeria and marry here. I cannot live in obodo oyibo, before one woman will divorce me and kick me out of my house and I will still be paying the mortgage. Tufiakwa. I reject evil in my life.

Thank you.

Lol. Not all white women are that way. As for me I dnt mind my man being the boss. I actually find it kinda sexy. As long as he love me n is faithful I'll make him the happiest man on the planet. His happiness is my happiness. If he like it I love it lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2020

Do you know that most of these oyibo men commit suicide? Suicide among divorced men accounts for almost majority of suicides in the US.

But Naija men don't kill themselves o, they kill the goddamn woman. Ko ni da fun aiye alimony. grin
Lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2020
OMAR12:
I think you left out the part that most of these white ladies also reject the proposal of these same men that they get married to. the proposal to follow them back to Africa and start a life together. I have series of friends with uncles and relation aboard with white wives who completely reject the idea of coming back to Africa cos the thick Africa is backward and maleria and all those stuff.

Some would. I told my man I'd live in the village with him if I had to n he laugh his ass off but as long as we together I dnt mind giving it a try. He dnt live in his village tho lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.