Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (55150 Views)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

what were his reasons?
any girl living in america or London ,Australia basically knows starts knows she has you by the balls when you marry them without a carefully drafted pre-nup..they'll refuse you sex and if you 4k up they are entitled to half of your money and retirement plan leaving you stranded...if this trend gets to Nigeria I'll never get married cus then you are like a walking target once they find out you have money..sharp marriage and like play they wreck u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
don't call yourself caveman mentality.. don't do that to yourself.. have you ever wondered why every civilized human society across 7 continents had measures to ensure that women are kept in check..go to the bible Koran..Asia america even our old African tradition.. you think it was a coincidence? women in america basically have all the rights these days and they're abusing it..they're saying if you sit on a bus and spread your legs as a man its a sexual crime if you have sex with a girl who is sober and one day in the future she decides to withdraw consent for something wet Don happen tey tey. you are a rapist..you need a girls consent in order to say hi to her..don't you see women are crazy and cannot handle authority..? oh and they allow women to abuse their partners and if he calls the police without evidence he goes to jail...
don't wish something you know nothing about on yourself..

See what your president says about his wife (it clearly depicts how the typical Nigerian man thinks, yet I know nothing about what I'm talking about). You think if women in Nigeria had the same level of protection, they won't do the same? *drops mic*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
any girl living in america or London ,Australia basically knows starts knows she has you by the balls when you marry them without a carefully drafted pre-nup..they'll refuse you sex and if you 4k up they are entitled to half of your money and retirement plan leaving you stranded...if this trend gets to Nigeria I'll never get married cus then you are like a walking target once they find out you have money..sharp marriage and like play they wreck u

The morale of this is don't 4k up...keep you ding dong in your pants grin grin one of the easiest way to set a man up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Burgerlomo: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
erico2k2:

These days men do not bring wife back to the UK /US but leave them in Nigeria and relocate back hone.thats what's up now.

I will never blame anybody who do such a thing prevention they say is better than cure.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by riczy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
MissHatey:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
ur fada
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Burger01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Then narrow your argument. Yes I watched the video and that lady is far too clueless for 2016
cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Burgerlomo:

I will never blame anybody who do such a thing prevention they say is better than cure.
yesoo, Enter abroad young, spend you 15 to 20 years and relocated back home get married and settle down simple no long thing, No stories that touch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

He called US b!tches and made some VERY ignorant assertions.
~~
Now AGIAN I ask you ,what does that make him? undecided
Ignorant/a fool, whichever word you prefer

OK
Continue
Let's see who will end up without suitors
The guy that generalised
Or you that pinpointed him over headache wen no concine you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
OK
Continue
Let's see who will end up without suitors
The guy that generalised
Or you that pinpointed him over headache wen no concine you
.mmm. That's a interesting viewpoint you got.
I don't know how sutiors got ta do with it ......
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
see he generalised (he married)
You taking it personal (you're not)
Getting up in a guy's face is not an attractive trait
You're just helping guys to make their point
Nobody want to marry a woman that will be calling them fools
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So unless you're a lesbo or a reverend sister, cease and desist or you will end up like these girls they're describing.
But if you don't care, then carry on
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
So unless you're a lesbo or a reverend sister, cease and desist or you will end up like these girls they're describing.
But if you don't care, then carry on
I called a spade a spade. He was actin' like a fool wink
How is my bluntness Not attractive grin grin
~~
Why is this married man so ignorant when it comes 2 a group of women he really shouldn't have on his mind

•1 we live in a different country
•2. And most importantly,he's married and should focus on is wife!!!! undecided
~
If I knew he was married before,I woulda told him so undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~you insulted a stranger that did not insult you
Why is this married man so ignorant when it comes 2 a group of women he really shouldn't have on his mind
do the math
Over 80 % of guys are saying the same thing
Not just him
Yet you're arguing blindly

•1 we live in a different country[b] thought he said he lives in America or has [/b]
•2. And most importantly,he's married and should focus on is wife!!!! undecided why don't you face your husband
~
this is why guys run from American women
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
~~you insulted a stranger that did not insult you
do the math
Over 80 % of guys are saying the same thing
Not just him
Yet you're arguing blindly

•1 we live in a different country[b] thought he said he lives in America or has [/b]
•2. And most importantly,he's married and should focus on is wife!!!! undecided why don't you face your husband
~
No man wants to get into shouting match with his woman
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

See what your president says about his wife (it clearly depicts how the typical Nigerian man thinks, yet I know nothing about what I'm talking about). You think if women in Nigeria had the same level of protection, they won't do the same? *drops mic*
I don't like bihari but let me make something clear..he is the president not his wife..if she wants to make policies she should go into politics.. every country knows this and because her husband refused to yield to her demand she goes online to shame him..his response to her was perfect ..to show she is not supposed to try and disgrace him through the media
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
No man wants to get into shouting match with his woman
you quoted that post twice and the 1 before it twice,could you undo that ,pls
~~
No shouting,I calmly corrected him......at 1st grin
~~~~ ~~~~~
I'm really not concerned with suitors,guy.
And if their opinions are just as ignorant as that man's that they "say the same thing" as you claimed
I care even less for them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:

The morale of this is don't 4k up...keep you ding dong in your pants grin grin one of the easiest way to set a man up
nope.. the moral of the story is to prepare a strong prenuptial agreement that is designed to protect all your assets then make sure you don't open a join account present her with the agreement and if she refuses on the basis that you don't trust her and true love bullshit (with all those their crocodile tears.) you know she's after your money.. dump her..check-mate..!! cool cus ladies these days dey fear me o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
riczy:
ur fada
ya papa
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
I don't like bihari but let me make something clear..he is the president not his wife..if she wants to make policies she should go into politics.. every country knows this and because her husband refused to yield to her demand she goes online to shame him..his response to her was perfect ..to show she is not supposed to try and disgrace him through the media
What did she demand? Does it represent what most Nigerians question? Is this criticism for a positive cause or a personal vendetta?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
nope.. the moral of the story is to prepare a strong prenuptial agreement that is designed to protect all your assets then make sure you don't open a join account present her with the agreement and if she refuses on the basis that you don't trust her and true love bullshit (with all those their crocodile tears.) you know she's after your money.. dump her..check-mate..!! cool cus ladies these days dey fear me o
leave gold diggers alone bro...look for a woman who is also accomplished...abi una dey fear to marry woman wey dey more financially stable?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you quoted that post twice and the 1 before it twice,could you undo that ,pls
~~
No shouting,I calmly corrected him......at 1st grin
~~~~ ~~~~~
I'm really not concerned with suitors,guy.
And if their opinions are just as ignorant as that man's that they "say the same thing" as you claimed
I care even less for them.
so you don't care about marriage
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:
leave gold diggers alone bro...look for a woman who is also accomplished...abi una dey fear to marry woman wey dey more financially stable?
baba..even the acclaimed independent woman would pick the most loaded guy in her reach subconsciously before considering others..its natural for them to chase power and money then they can coat it with attraction..but you might not even be the object of attraction.. you know a girl can pretend to love you..she can even display full on wife material qualities until you tie the knot..then soon the acting go tire am and you'll see true color
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by FvckShiT(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

....yo got a fūcking prob with it? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
FvckShiT:

....yo got a fūcking prob with it? angry
undecided

mikolo80:
so you don't care about marriage

~~~~~
No. Not tell I'm older
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
AKBliv010:
What did she demand? Does it represent what most Nigerians question? Is this criticism for a positive cause or a personal vendetta?
she was trying to tell the whole world that buhari is nothing without her inputs..no man would be happy if his wife threatened to cut off his power.. what did you think his reaction would be..? its this sense of woman worship that will put some guys in trouble
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

~~~~~
No. Not tell I'm older
character doesn't change when you get older
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by FvckShiT(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

[/i][/color]

..why don't you go fūcking play with someone else undecided

....I don't PLAY angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
character doesn't change when you get older
look guy,I don't know how this got on marriage stuff but I anit interested in it.
And I wanna be off this thread now
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
look guy,I don't know how this got on marriage stuff but I anit interested in it.
And I wanna be off this thread now
did you read the title of the thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
mikolo80:
did you read the title of the thread
yep and it says nothing about me being marriageable or no in it.
You directed the conversation that way .
I want 2 go. bye

FvckShiT:

..why don't you go fūcking play with someone else undecided
....I don't PLAY angry

~~~~~
Kay . bye bye
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
she was trying to tell the whole world that buhari is nothing without her inputs..no man would be happy if his wife threatened to cut off his power.. what did you think his reaction would be..? its this sense of woman worship that will put some guys in trouble
The least you can do is be specific about what she said but you evade it like a typical Nigerian cos you know you'll get your neck in a noose. All you are saying is your interpretation of what she said smh & *drops mic*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by AKBliv010(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bluehawk:
baba..even the acclaimed independent woman would pick the most loaded guy in her reach subconsciously before considering others..its natural for them to chase power and money then they can coat it with attraction..but you might not even be the object of attraction.. you know a girl can pretend to love you..she can even display full on wife material qualities until you tie the knot..then soon the acting go tire am and you'll see true color
.. then that man should pick a woman on his level..but men look for an easy f*** and land themselves in trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.