Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45533 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by tiptop4great: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2016
The spirit is willing but the fresh is weak.
You cant never tell what could become of anyone of them tomorrow
And why did you initially parted with your Ex
Watch and pray becos it is only God that knows your better HALF
No human being can perfectly decide this for you but pray that God should lead it alright
Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by popcykaylah(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2016
The only thing you are attracted to is your ex RICHIES. .that's being greedy.if the guy no get money you wouldn't think of marrying him..

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by InvertedHammer: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

You are 25. He is 27.

Both of you should not marry. The age gap will be a big hindrance. You need atleast 5 years gap in age. You are way more advanced in maturity than him unless you are not living in Nigeria.
At his age, he will still be teleguided by his family. Unless he went through apprenticeship that teaches responsibility from the onset, he is not ready to face life challenges.

/
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by jinxet2000: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

You didn't need to explain his wealth because we may have to make decision based on his wealth.
I must tell you and others, this is why it is not good to fall in love while in school because it could get you into a hard dilemma. Like you rightly said, you are not sure if you will get married in the future. Besides, a lot of people fell in love while in school either because he is mr. handsome or he is brilliant or he is providing you your needs which includes keeping you warm. All that is school romance.
Now let us get into the real gist, your EX, we don't know why he became your ex, maybe quarrels or cheating. Has he matured over those or his wealth is your consolation. I tell you friendship is better than wealth for them that understand but for them that do not know, it is another subject for quarrel. Know that your lover and ex are not the only men in the world so do not feel stuck in between. Search your heart for what pleases you now and in the future but do not base your judgment on the lover-boy and the wealthy ex. Another thing that can please you is your studies. Know Nigeria is in recession and soon you will be graduating. Study hard and join a fellowship so that when you graduate, you will be among the first set to get a job. At that point, you can make better decision. You are still young but not so long, any carryover or strike can add extra years to your age, be wise. I did not make any decision for you, I just helped you to catch the rhythm so you can flow in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Hades2016(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2016
ireneony:
you are just 25 where are you running.
So you think marriage will solve your problem?

Gosh! I don't know why most girl Nigerian ladies thinks marriage is an achievement in life.
yeah! Getting married is good, but don't let the society dictate for you.

Getring back to your ex is not the problem but getting back to him because of marriage is the problem.
I can see the pressure of getting married on time is clouding your judgement!
So because he now owns cars and house, you are thinking of getting in with him.

I would have advised you better, if the man was new to your life.
Anything concerning ex, count me out!

Life is about taking risk!
if you know ur present relationship is not working out, why not option out and start a new relationship with someone other than going back to your ex.

I so much love your advice, nice 1 .. I don't know where she is running or rushing too ooooo even me am 30 and am still doing my fine boy for now and don't wanna jump into marriage biko cool
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by vickylala239: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

What happen to ur own wealth?

didn't you not graduate as well?

Why blame him wen both of you Are equal?

Wat was essence of ur going to skool?

Is it alwys abt guy being rich,cnt a woman be rich?

does it mean u cn both build him up?

Wat is cars n houses,will take dem wen ur no more?

a Gud man is worth waiting for...

He is controlled by family or frnds,you Are control by pressure to marry from frnd or family....

Ur not rich he is not too,does it mean ur better Dan him?

the rich guy Jst found you n other girls who were There there nko..

Remember he mst Nt b rich to marry any girl, our father's were not that rich....

To b Frank our father's Are the cause of sum of our prblm... they married our mom cheap or with nothing Yet dey put high price on daughter...

Bt if ur after money then good luck... Let the poor money manage life,sooner or later u will see him with his jeep..

Try n watch this movie::::::A trip to Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

You are 25. He is 27.

Both of you should not marry. The age gap will be a big hindrance. You are way more advanced in maturity than him unless you are not living in Nigeria.
At his age, he will still be teleguided by his family. Unless he went through apprenticeship that teaches responsibility from the onset, he is not ready to face life challenges.

/
Lol. How are you sure the 27 year old dude isn't mentally mature? Don't you know that some 26 year old guys are emotionally more mature than some 32 year old guys?

Sometimes, age is not everything.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Hades2016(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
madam what's your age that's you wanna jump in marriage undecided and I can see that you are going back to your Ex cuz he has money , trust me ex shiit don't work ... Get a new guy and start a new relationship if you don't want your current guy anymore. ....
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by sparktony(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2016
My dear am not a lier and I don't intend starting now, I will sincerely advice dat u kindly quit ur present relationship if it does not meet ur standard, which from the way u sounded, shows that u are ripe for marriage, which I doubt ur present relationship garantees, also consider carefully if u LOVE him... Cos Love bears all, if not Jesus would hav given up during crucifixion. Yours' sincerely #Spark.wisdom.com

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Mark3v(m): 1:06am On Oct 28, 2016
click to see more http://www.markmaxwellsblog.com/2016/10/loving-star-ruth-negga-will-make-you.html

Billiondoe:

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by InvertedHammer: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2016
CFCman:

Lol. How are you sure the 27 year old dude isn't mentally mature? Don't you know that some 26 year old guys are emotionally more mature than some 32 year old guys?

Sometimes, age is not everything.

Standard conversion:

30 yrs in Nigeria == 18 yrs in US.

The OP confirmed the family's influence on him which is absolutely normal.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by pussyphilia(m): 1:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Is there any guarantee that the dude would not dump ur asz in the future when things turn around for him

Ladies will never learn...

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

Standard conversion:

30 yrs in Nigeria == 18 yrs in US.

The OP confirmed the family's influence on him which is absolutely normal.
You're right about your standard conversion, lol.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ANYANWUIBE(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by fourtnee(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Delight housing estate is located at a walking distance from La campagne Tropicana resort On the Island. It is a 15 mins drive from Ajah and it is a good place to Settle away from the noise of Lagos. It is a 10 minutes drive from Dangote refinery and the Lekki free trade zone. It is opposite the lekki golf ⛳ course and a 5 mins drive away from Lekki seaport. The estate is close to the expressway, just 1 minute from the expressway and the road to this estate is tarred. The title is excision and it's 600sqm for a plot. Outright payment is #600,000 till the 31st of October. If you buy 5 plots, you get 1 free For more information or Inspection, Please contact Ademola 08116746932 Or Grace 07051216175
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by mpianya39(m): 1:27am On Oct 28, 2016
kiss Money!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 1:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

So what exactly is the advise you are expecting from us?

smh!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by AlphaDibia(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2016
he loves and respects you and you never saw him cheat.. but his family controls him" Nne, your bobo score 2/3 for test, na A him still make.. but your story just incomplete anyhow. Jus tink am
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by precioushill(f): 1:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Follow-your-heart-dear...
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 1:45am On Oct 28, 2016
ireneony:
you are just 25 where are you running.
So you think marriage will solve your problem?

Gosh! I don't know why most girl Nigerian ladies thinks marriage is an achievement in life.
yeah! Getting married is good, but don't let the society dictate for you.

Getring back to your ex is not the problem but getting back to him because of marriage is the problem.
I can see the pressure of getting married on time is clouding your judgement!
So because he now owns cars and house, you are thinking of getting in with him.

I would have advised you better, if the man was new to your life.
Anything concerning ex, count me out!

Life is about taking risk!
if you know ur present relationship is not working out, why not option out and start a new relationship with someone other than going back to your ex.

No lady really has an ex boyfriend until she is married cos every ex depending on what caused the break up has the chance to come back.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by omojedudu(f): 2:04am On Oct 28, 2016
What's the source of his wealth? Be careful so you'll not become the source of his riches
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Stephandeswardt: 2:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

Madam you are just a gold digger......
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by doublefreez(m): 3:03am On Oct 28, 2016
na wa o. but what if your ex wants a further piece of you only to ex you again.
what if you continue with you present guy and he ends up not putting the ring.
menh just weigh your options. i'd advocate you be faithful to your faithful man and keep faith that he'll come true.
the control part will go when you are married to him. plus i even think its not really control but just attached to his fam, you'll soon be his fam and he'll treat you same.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Ceaser1979: 3:08am On Oct 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Ceaser1979: 3:11am On Oct 28, 2016
He is not cheating you, but you are cheating him.How comes you get another man aside of him? Will a true Nija man like you without given you a test of his cane? Hum !! Check yourself.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
..try this, tell that ur rich ex that there won't be pussssy till he has done the marriage, even if we know he has blippped you in the past ( abi no be him say he won marry you ) .let's see how genuine that so called marriage proposal is....I tell you ladies, one easy way to take a girl to bed and blippppped her continuously is by tell her you want to marry her, especially when you are financially cool...she will fall for you and by all means develope love feelings for you.......the story of Esther : Esther was dating my friend in school those days, there was no pet name she didn't call this my friend because as a student, my friend was financially cool than 80% of male in my school then.................fast forward to year 3 second semester : Esther met a banker , who has a car, she started disturbing student friend with marriage ideas , everyday she must talk about marriage not knowing yo my guy that Esther has been seeing this so called banker who has promised her marriage... finally, Esther broke up with my student friend. she started seeing her new found love who will not let her rest by telling her how superb the marriage will look like......Esther was fully in love. to end the long story short, Esther started living with this banker,............oboy, till we graduated, no marriage took place, hahahahahahahahaha......till today, no marriage, it should be like 6 years since the whole thing happened, ..my story may look incomplete and yours may not be like that of esther................but trust me, tell that your ex that no sex till after the marriage he is telling you....make him fix a date, not I will marry you talk, take action, let him fix a date for the marriage...... quote me after the date he will tell you

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by alen4smith(m): 3:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
Babe leave that matter!going by ur story you got ur mind made up.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

undecided
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by setoy2000: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2016
I think you should be careful in your relationship with a man that is tied to the apron strings of his family. A man that dances to the wishes of his family is not a man yet. This is not to discount the importance of the man's family.

For the ex lover, be careful of men who flaunt their wealth otherwise you'll marry 'wealth' and not a human being.

Look first for godliness and righteousness in any relationship you are going into.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Anoruo(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

This are the reasons why divorce will increase over a period of shot time. 85℅ of unmarried youths marry for the wrong reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.