Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45522 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

you get sense
thanks grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by drskyfly007(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
All these story composers ....continue
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

I'd rather go for things like intelligence, being open minded, respect and charisma

Intelligence and respect are the most important things to me.

Girls always say they'd go for intelligence but do the diametric opposite.

I could not help but notice the convenient noninclusion of physical attributes. You do not care for well-chiseled muscles and Abs? grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Taryur3(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

tnx.
OMG! 21 bedroom flats? y not now na lol
Don't rush me...a bag of cement is #2,200 and I don't have cement factory yet...just be patient, as soon as Buhari quit office everything will be fine and you will get your share

4 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by kekeolu(f): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Do you take time to check out how your ex made his wealth? Don't jump from the fry pan into the fire. Look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Taryur3(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
luminouz:

Egbon! U can lie oooo! grin
Ma lo ro mi pin .
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by buoye1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Am a guy biko! angry

I mean like or share
I know you're a guy and i know it's like and share you want but sorry to disappoint you wink
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by goingape2: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

You just proved how clever you are by generalising over and over again. You want to FORCE me to be impressed by money. I have seen a lot of women who just married for money. They will wear the most beautiful clothes etc yet are still not happy. I don't want to go through that path and you can't convince me to. You don't even have the power to. Money is good but I would rather work for MY OWN money than MARRY BECAUSE OF MONEY.
have you started working for your own money?

we hear this words always but how many are working for there own money?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Girls always say they'd go for intelligence but do the diametric opposite.

I could not help but notice the convenient noninclusion of physical attributes. You do not care for well-chiseled muscles and Abs? grin

Looooool of course I have to be attracted to you to even consider those attributes even though it's unfair but hey I am only human grin. I don't care about muscles, abs etc. 6 pack is cool but not a must as in as long as you are not fat then I am ok with it

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
goingape2:
have you started working for your own money?

we hear this words always but how many are working for there own money?

Yep I started working at age 14. Those are not real jobs something like summer job which I do every summer
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by thonyrule(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
simple question, if your ex were to be just an average man in terms of his wallet, would have considered him at all?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by pawesome(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon ....
jst say u re tired ehn OP..quit blamin d young man..nw dt u hv a toaster dt has GWAP,u sudenly begin to c d fault so as to say u dnt wnt to animore..all dis faults dt u pointin out ws dia buh dia ws no reason to stir it up.nw ur ex hs given u a reason n u wnt to use dt as an escape route...if d tin dn do u wit d guy,tel am n quit tryn to play d blame game wit d guy..dts wt GWAP does.it makes u c clearly buh rmemba,ur ex`s wealth isnt urz
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But, if we have them both placed on a measuring scale, the chances of her marriage to the rich guy – who likes her but whom she does not like very much – making it unscathed through the vicissitudes of marital life, pales in comparison to the chances of the success of her marriage to the one wherein a symmetrical love-liking exists, even though the relationship as she said, is fraught with quarrels and disagreements — which I think is a normality and nothing out-of-synchro. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship where everything is always peaceful and as boring as a nondescript Swiss village? A little disagreement every now and then pumps in litres of excitement into a relationship.

[...]

She is only 25 and the guy is only 27. I do not see why there is the rush to get a rock on her finger, except it's a personal touchstone she set for herself, but I highly doubt it. I think she is being shoehorned by family or she feels left behind because her friends have long embarked on the marital voyage.

She says the guy she likes-loves is hooked to the strings of his family's aprons, but if we have this cast upon the screen of investigation, we would discover that she is also being pressurized into marriage by her family, and is only pandering to their wishes in her hankerings for a man – any man at all – to lead her down the aisle. In other words, she is also being controlled by her family members in a way, and already entering, or rather, about to enter into the marriage institution for the "wrongest" reasons.

I believe the story is laced with mistruths or is a total hoax.
How many Naija babes would come online to ask you whether or not to marry a rich guy with different houses and cars, or whether she should stick with a not-too-financially-bouyant guy who has shown no inkling of his interest in getting married to her in the foreseeable future? Now that's a curious thought bubble we should mull over.
chai i drop cap for you. You sabi speak English

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by chalsixtus(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
lol I only see a gold digger here n she would end up loosing herself n her shovel

do you have a career ?
are you working on one ?
what skill do you possess ??
why did the other guy become your ex ??

Guys pls try to check the economic value of any grl you intend starting a relationship wirh ....

most of them re not productive and this is how dy reason
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by 5minsmadness: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

Marry the rich guy. In a few years all the love-love wont matter.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
davidif:

What kind of advice is that? You must be really young but one thing you would know is that whatever flaw someone has is usually exacerbated by marriage. If you think he is being controlled by his parents now and you think things will get better after marriage then my sister you are in for a long thing.

yes, am young buh dat doesn't mean I don't know wah am saying.

do u mean to say His Parents are that jobless or idle dat even after Marriage, they will still b controlling n poke nosing into his affairs? After marriage, He would have a new responsibility and I think a Matured Married Man knows how to keep his marriage affairs from 3rd Parties.

She marrying her ex cos of money and out of desperation will complicate d whole issues n worsen things.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bamz:

I don't know who you are but I will find you and give you a hug. Indepth analysis. I love your write-up by the way.

This man walks on a cloud of whispering shadows.
I doubt you could ever find me, not even if you search with the eye of the illuminati in the trinacria. grin

Irenenwaka:

Hello sorry to deviate but i just got fascinated by your vocabulary. Could you hit me up??

What do you mean by "hit me up"? You mean pm? It depends.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
buoye1:
I know you're a guy and i know it's like and share you want but sorry to disappoint you wink

No .P.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ginggerxy: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
riches comes with price if you are ready go and marry him @least you have sold your love and something
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Taryur3(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na so

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Handsomecole(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
He loves you and has never cheated on you. The issue of family excuse is just an excuse. Simply say you are leaving him for your rich ex, and trust me we shall understand you well.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Taryur3:

Don't rush me...a bag of cement is #2,200 and I don't have cement factory yet...just be patient, as soon as Buhari quit office everything will be fine and you will get your share

lol. funny u.

OK Sha, * waiting patiently*

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by goingape2: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

Yep I started working at age 14. Those are not real jobs something like summer job which I do every summer
well!

who I am to Judge!

you are online character! ya can say all what ya want to say but the truth is not far!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Tobium1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Even in dis cucumber cum recession economy, disloyal hoes still trend?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
goingape2:
well!

who I am to Judge!

you are online character! ya can say all what ya want to say but the truth is not far!

Erm okaaaay
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
please be careful with men who are too attached to their family (mother, father, brother, sister) be careful...
If he is not ready now when will he then be? If this man depends on his family decisions in his life please run away now

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by mykel25(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:

He ll find it remarkable that you left someone for him cuz he's now "READYMADE" the respect won't be there cuz he knows u don't love him.....his marrying you cuz he loves you n maybe want u as a baby making machine.....just don't misbehave after marriage else u go waka comot with d nylon bag u carry enter.....BITTER TRUTH
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

Looooool of course I have to be attracted to you to even consider those attributes even though it's unfair but hey I am only human grin. I don't care about muscles, abs etc. 6 pack is cool but not a must as in as long as you are not fat then I am ok with it

It is not unfair. Plato said that man is a tripartite being. He said we have a logical side, an emotional/spirited side, and an appetitive side which we share with other beasts of the earth.

You are merely slaking the cravings of your appetitive nature by going for that which you find aesthetically appealing, so do not beat yourself up. grin

Fat people are human beings oooo. Stop being a fattist. grin.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by whitebeard(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
ooh..! Men this is messed up..sorry that's all I can say kiss by the way wish u good luck
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It is not unfair. Plato said that man is a tripartite being. He said we have a logical side, an emotional/spirited side, and an appetitive side which we share with other beasts of the earth.

You are merely slaking the cravings of your appetitive nature by going for that you find aesthetically appealing, so do not beat yourself up. grin

Fat people are human beings oooo. Stop being a fattist. grin.

Looooool @fattist grin

It's just a huge turn off. embarassed
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by celestine2015: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
u're in love with ur present guy buh you are desperate to get married.
he doesn't cheat n he respects u, good to hear. Stick with him Gurl. when he's ready, sooner or later, he would propose.
I guess d drama is cos his folks control him, when u both are married, I don't think they wil control him again.

don't think of going back to ur ex cos it's obvious ur not in love with him but his Money.

#Shalom
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.