Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45528 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Bamz(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

I'd rather go for things like intelligence, being open minded, respect and charisma

Intelligence and respect are the most important things to me.

Oh hi, I heard you were looking for me.

Seems like we will need an officiating priest: DarkRebel101... Bruv, I have friends in high places. I only divulge things on a need to know basis.smiley
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by pablobellins(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
ANOTHER CONFUSED TEENAGER.
CALL ME ANYWAYS...
I cud b of help.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by davidif: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

yes, am young buh dat doesn't mean I don't know wah am saying.

do u mean to say His Parents are that jobless or idle dat even after Marriage, they will still b controlling n poke nosing into his affairs? After marriage, He would have a new responsibility and I think a Matured Married Man knows how to keep his marriage affairs from 3rd Parties.

She marrying her ex cos of money and out of desperation will complicate d whole issues n worsen things.

hahahahahhahahahaha is this a question? girl, you never see anything yet. You would be amazed how this things cause problems in marriages.

My advice should be to walk away from both of them and be single if she has serious misgivings about both of them. She shouldn't have to chose between either of them. Marriage is a lifetime thing so she should not rush into it simply because she is afraid that she is getting older or that her friends are getting married.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by chronique(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I said, I can date and marry such kind of guy... Am. Not saying my BF earns 50k..cos he earns much more.. It's an example I gave up there.

Pls,you guys should stop giving guys earning 50k/month false hope with this "I can marry a guy that earns 50k a month" slang. 50k today isn't worth anything;trust me.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
davidif:

hahahahahhahahahaha is this a question? girl, you never see anything yet. You would be amazed how this things cause problems in marriages.
sorry buh are u in his shoes? lipsrsealed
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by fortunechy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
my dear google it or u tell ur yard pple
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by wristbangle: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Go for the other guy.. At least he does not have drama like your guy. And the other guy has a mind of his own.
I detest drama than anything else..
With time, u will get to love the other guy..

All we need is peace , love and security from our husbands to be..
Every other thing is secondary..

I have some fri3nds who marr3id ugly men as husbands.. The men are very financially OK and they tell. Me everytime their husbands cares for them like crazy while they use him to. Make shakara because they are fine.. Lol..
Well am not in that school. Of thought cheesy
Mine is average money, great looks and peace.. Ce fini.

Op go for the one ready for. Marriage.. Shikena... No long story

Lol ladies sef. Well we can give exception to what OP said but I hope she is not fabricating the story for herself. She knows already who wants to marry. Her decision, Her life.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

Looooool @fattist grin
It's just a huge turn off. embarassed

You can be fat with style — like Rick Ross and DJ Khaled.

You seem sharp. I have got my eyes on you from now on. tongue
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You can be fat with style — like Rick Ross and DJ Khaled.

You seem sharp. I have got my eyes on you from now on. tongue

she is just seventeen.. cmon darkenedrebel grin do u include teenagers in ur harem of females grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ebuclassic18(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

lolz women,,,,he wants to marry you and he has cars u ave already concluded he loves you,chai women don't really know what dey wants tomorrow after getting married to the rich guy you will still find fault maybe he disrespect you,,,,abeg carry ur wahala na you go still suffer if ur decision turns ugly
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by addlogg(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
my dear sister, we all cannot be deceived. u've successfully robbed Peter to paying Paul. nw dat anoda guy is proposing, it nw occurred to u dat his family control his lyf... deceiver of the realm...liar of the universe. Ur deciet is at its peak. It's in You
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Sammyblaq(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
An ex dat gat money...Chichi never survived what you are eyeing now.

O'ga eji gi mezue ogwu.

No mind me o...follow ur heart o
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Taryur3(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

lol. funny u.

OK Sha, * waiting patiently*
Cool, patient Jonathan gained all after her woeful life
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by jahsson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Eazie351(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ayaf watched dz film b4 o jare....the lady later married d rich guy and d oda guy got rich. Meanwhile........

That was where part 1 ended..

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
hunger has eaten deep into dis 1 dat all she sees is d hauz , cars & nofin else
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by noziz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ask google undecided
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Taryur3:
Cool, patient Jonathan gained all after her woeful life
lolzzx

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Who's is dz Joavid? U too dey talk sense... Kizzez

smiley wink
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by SAINTHUD(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
This resemble nollywood, the rich guy is a bad sombori while the poor guy later get money...
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Go for the other guy.. At least he does not have drama like your guy. And the other guy has a mind of his own.
I detest drama than anything else..
With time, u will get to love the other guy..

All we need is peace , love and security from our husbands to be..
Every other thing is secondary..

I have some fri3nds who marr3id ugly men as husbands.. The men are very financially OK and they tell. Me everytime their husbands cares for them like crazy while they use him to. Make shakara because they are fine.. Lol..
Well am not in that school. Of thought cheesy
Mine is average money, great looks and peace.. Ce fini.

Op go for the one ready for. Marriage.. Shikena... No long story

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Madam Amelian, as long as i can remember, your relationship life seems to be a funny one. One minute you are married or in a serious relationship that is hitting the altar soon, and the next minute, you are flat to the ground again with absolutely no man to call your own? What is happening in your life? May be you need deliverance. Mount of fire will sure handle that for you.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by repogirl(f): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Won't advice you to marry anyone being controlled by his family, that one is a huge red flag. He is still young though,maybe that's why.

As for your ex, if it's not like he irritates you or you hate him, abeg marry am o..... if he truly indeed loves you, that's all you need abeg. It would have been great to know why you exed him in the first place cos he might be rich but if he has behavioural issues, then that's a problem.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by HBIAFRA1: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Where is that boy called hungerbad? Let him come and advice this confused lady !
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by BestJay(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sorry I have to use words like these:
hope you not a gold digger?
If you go back to your ex-1 and while with him, your ex-2 comes back from american, you'll now come back to Nairaland to ask question like this:
my ex-2 is richer than my ex-1 and he based in america, should I follow him since he said, he can still marry me if I divorce my ex-1?
You have not define what you want for yourself, from this I can tell, who is the one not ready to settle down, your present guy see in your attitude that, you'll leave him for another some day, that's why he is not serious with you becaused you're not settled within you too. Respect yourself and turn down your vomit and stick to love and work it out with your present guy, you don't know how great his life will be tomorrow... Sorry if there is insult in the truth.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by ugotuf(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Joavid:

abeg calm down, madam long-throat.

first, free that 27 year old bobo cos nothing he does for you is enough as long as the thought of your ex bank account gives you orgasms.

besides, what have you done with your life so far since you graduated?
Do you have a career?
Do you have goals and plans?

marriage is not an achievement.

You are right on point, marriage is not for kids. The OP will leave her ex again if anything goes wrong with his wealth after marriage. The op does not deserve the younger guy that she is going out with presently because she will still jump when the going gets tough tomorrow. Trust me, she left her ex because things went bad financially for him, now the guy has got the carrot that she loves and is dangling. She will fall for it not knowing that the guy is on a revenge mission. He will rub red hot pepper into her eyes once he gets his pound of flesh. Once more marriage is not for kids, only fools rush in.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by sotadegrt(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Shaking ma head disgustingly at how u've thrown your God given flower, ur virginity, ur pride to dogs for notin. #cheapattentionseeker# holes everywhere. Buhari should come probe this hole, very corrupt. No sex till marriage
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by missyge(f): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
Madam.. il urge u to b vry careful so u wont make the biggest mistake of ur life. Marriage no b sere sere o. Y nt pray bout it to knw if d rich guy is ur husband. Hope u still remember, not all that glitters is gold. like il always say, pray for Gods Leading so u wont bite ur fingers @last
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by emizone: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Stay with the one you love........money is not every tin oh
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by kenx1(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Not all that glitter is gold...best careful
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by missyge(f): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2016
sotadegrt:
Shaking ma head disgustingly at how u've thrown your God given flower, ur virginity, ur pride to dogs for notin. #cheapattentionseeker# holes everywhere. Buhari should come probe this hole, very corrupt. No sex till marriage
Mr/Mrs virgin. if u knw u hv nthg to say...its betr u kip quiet na. must u say sthg even wen u lack right words? Na una typ dey eventually loose virginity to rapist.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by An0nimus: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Joavid:

abeg calm down, madam long-throat.

first, free that 27 year old bobo cos nothing he does for you is enough as long as the thought of your ex bank account gives you orgasms.

besides, what have you done with your life so far since you graduated?
Do you have a career?
Do you have goals and plans?

marriage is not an achievement.

kiss
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by An0nimus: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2016
repogirl:
Won't advice you to marry anyone being controlled by his family, that one is a huge red flag. He is still young though,maybe that's why.

As for your ex, if it's not like he irritates you or you hate him, abeg marry am o..... if he truly indeed loves you, that's all you need abeg. It would have been great to know why you exed him in the first place cos he might be rich but if he has behavioural issues, then that's a problem.

27 young? When him go grow kwanu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.