Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5644 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2007
Are You Looking Forward To The Valentine?

Will you be mine?
Come rain or shine.

I will treat you fine
And I won't make you pine or whine.

I will love you on a bed of roses
And I will soothe you with my soft kisses.

We will dine and wine
My darling, will you be my Valentine?

I will hold you in my strong arms
And massage you with my soft palms.

I will whisper into your ears
The secrets of my heart of hearts.
I will wipe away all your tears
And my love will cast away all your doubts.

If you will be mine, then I will be thine.
Will you be my Valentine?

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2007
already?

na real wa o
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Coco29(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2007
Orikinla i can see you are ready. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2007
haba isn't it to early? shocked grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2007
February 14 is not far away.

If you don't have any Valentine now, start looking for one.
Don't rush anyone into your box at the last minute.

Akon says it all for U.

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by kiki(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh welll
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
abeg i dey find "valantia" oh! grin

any takers? grin grin grin grin grin grin muki, lauryn ,eurphoria where una dey? cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Eurphoria(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2007
here here!! cheesy

Orinkila
oh comon we have barely gotten over the madness of christmas and Newyear celebrations and you talking Valentines, please i need a break. A break from all the spending. Geez i have to start think of what to get my Boyfriend. All this compulsory spending is getting on my nerves tongue

Ikamefa what do you think? well i know you just like any excuse for a goodtime wink drinks and lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2007
no . . i am not looking forward to it lipsrsealed
ika look me . .valentine run . . grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LanreDaMan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
Isnt it too early
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2007
Why should ladies bother about what to buy a man?

Valentine is not next week.
But it is a good thought to celebrate and you don't need money to celebrate love.
Love celebrates love.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Coco29(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2007
Orikinla:

Why should ladies bother about what to buy a man?

Valentine is not next week.
But it is a good thought to celebrate and you don't need money to celebrate love.
Love celebrates love.

go on with ya romantic self cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2007
Eurphoria:

here here!! cheesy

Orinkila
oh comon we have barely gotten over the madness of christmas and Newyear celebrations and you talking Valentines, please i need a break. A break from all the spending. Geez i have to start think of what to get my Boyfriend. All this compulsory spending is getting on my nerves tongue

Ikamefa what do you think? well i know you just like any excuse for a goodtime wink drinks and lipsrsealed

what? grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

no . . i am not looking forward to it lipsrsealed
ika look me . .valentine run . . grin

run to where? grin

y'all should start planning valantia day is coming
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2007
haa she don come again o
this na new year . .i am not looking forward to val val val valentine o grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2007
Mukina,
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
wel didnt you see my reply? tongue
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
Muslim babes enjoy Valentine in towns in Nigeria.

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2007
fine for them . .haa leave me alone o grin grin grin grin grin

to me with what love . . .abi you wan be my valentine grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2007
Mukina,
You know a gold fish has no hiding place.

I am not shy of expressing my love.

One Valentine's Day, I took my girlfriend to a major round about on a very popular and busy street in Lagos and climbed on the pedestal and exclaimed "I love you" to her several times whilst others looked on.

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2007
orinki . . .haaa is that how you toast . . . .
i'll report you o grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On Jan 03, 2007
love is in the air!

its true orikinla new year ! new love! new valantia! grin grin

muki what says thou? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

love is in the air!

its ture orikinla new year ! new love! new valantia! grin grin

muki what says thou? cheesy grin grin grin grin

What's so amusing, angry angry*hisses*
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Oracle(m): 3:29am On Jan 03, 2007
I think its too early to start thinking of Valentine, today is just January 3rd and valentine's day is February 14th.
Itz more than 30 days from today.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2007
@Topic no, i dont see anything special in the day.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2007
EvilSlayer:

What's so amusing, angry angry*hisses*

Get thee behind me evil satan! grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

@Topic no, i don't see anything special in the day.

wetin are you allergic to love? cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

wetin are you allergic to love? cheesy

LMAO, something like that. But for real, i dont really see what's special in the day? Is it the chocolates? The gifts? the Dinner? what? I can get that anytime i want by myself or from someone. Is it is validation to hold hands and make goo-goo eyes at each other? Ewwwww grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

LMAO, something like that. But for real, i don't really see what's special in the day? Is it the chocolates? The gifts? the Dinner? what? I can get that anytime i want by myself or from[b] someone. Is it is validation to hold hands and make goo-goo eyes at each other? Ewwwww grin grin[/b]

my dear those are the most important part of it, holding hands,chocolates ,dinners even the goo-goo eyes its all about love and romance even shagging if you are up for it grin grin

i can see you are a tomboy! would you rather be punched in the faced or be given upper-cut jabs? would that do it for you? grin

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

my dear those are the most important part of it, holding hands,chocolates ,dinners even the goo-goo eyes its all about love and romance even shagging if you are up for it grin grin

i can see you are a tomboy! would you rather be punched in the faced or be given upper-cut jabs? would that do it for you? grin

Haba!! lol no uppercuts thanks grin grin. . .why can't it just be some random day that one can do those stuffs? My ex used to bring chocolates every nite with dinner, he'd even feed me. . So even if he did such on Valentine's its off no use. My point is why does it have to be only on Valentine to do such things? Can't someone do those stuffs on any day? Tomboy yeah i am and love it!! grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

Haba!! lol no uppercuts thanks grin grin. . .why can't it just be some random day that one can do those stuffs? My ex used to bring chocolates every night with dinner, he'd even feed me. . So even if he did such on Valentine's its off no use. My point is why does it have to be only on Valentine to do such things? Can't someone do those stuffs on any day? Tomboy yeah i am and love it!! grin

aight! aight! now i understand you! well i guess errday should be vals day then! grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2007
Yes o, evryday shud be val day. Come rub ma feet tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) / No Topic / Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.