Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5557 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:24am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

Yes o, evryday should be val day. Come rub ma feet tongue grin grin

he! he! for where? i look like lesbo to you? grin call one of this shrimping bruvs to rub it grin grin

come oh! you be tomboy!, tomboys no dey rub feet abi? dem be haaaaarrrddd! babes ! grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa you no get am she said come rub her feet, she's the tomboy,you are the girlie girlie and i'll just join both of you grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2007
Haba, even if i be tomboy, i get my moments of 'Feminine' ish lol. Haba, i just dey joke, besides i don't want some shrimping bruvas to kill ma feet. I want to be able to walk later grin grin besides need to keep my feet in shape for all my skills tongue

Oya loverBwoy, come rub both our feets grin grin and that's only if u know what you are doing tongue
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2007
LoverBwoy:

ikamefa you no get am she said come rub her feet, she's the tomboy,you are the girlie girlie and i'll just join both of you grin

* roll eyez* join who?

olorun oba agege gba mi oh!

iice:

Haba, even if i be tomboy, i get my moments of 'Feminine' ish lol. Haba, i just dey joke, besides i don't want some shrimping bruvas to kill ma feet. I want to be able to walk later grin grin besides need to keep my feet in shape for all my skills tongue

Oya loverBwoy, come rub our feets grin grin

hehe grin i hear you abeg what skills? tongue grin loverbwoy na correct shrimping bruv! grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2007
yea after laying one girlie girlie and one hardcore buffy the vampire slayer, i wont mind rubbing ya feet cos you'l both be carrying my Jnr LBwoy grin grin

Hmmm i got a new fantasy getting two lesbo pregnant cool
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2007
LoverBwoy:

yea after laying one girlie girlie and one hardcore buffy the vampire slayer, i wont mind rubbing ya feet because you'l both be carrying my Jnr LBwoy grin grin

ha! ha! dream on! more palm oil to your koko! cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2007
wink
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2007
you've got nice a$$ Virozuru

ikamefa:

ha! ha! dream on! more palm oil to your koko! cheesy

yes now, all nighter wink

e ti kpo to
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2007
Impregnate? In-vitro? More kuli kuli to your garri.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2007
Who dey useless?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

Impregnate? In-vitro? More kuli kuli to your garri.

twinny i dey waka comot kiss craze people don enter thread @ lover bwoy laterz
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by GNature(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2007
LoverBwoy:

yea after laying one girlie girlie and one hardcore buffy the vampire slayer, i wont mind rubbing ya feet because you'l both be carrying my Jnr LBwoy grin grin

Emmm, I am so sorry for interrupting oo, please forgive me.

@ LoverBwoy, who exactly are you referring to as buffy the vampire slayer ? I might need the
person's services (details later)

Many thanks.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2007
dont worry iice, your menopause wil be back to normal after 4.30am  wink just pray ikafema aint too greedy  cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

Yeah leave don't let the door hit your fat behind. tongue
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2007
GNature

iice  grin

take care Ika wink
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

aiight, send over some of that amala grin Gonna go do some stuffs and be back later too

LoverBwoy:

don't worry iice, your menopause wil be back to normal after 4.30am wink just pray ikafema aint too greedy cheesy

menopause ke? No hope for you my bruva, am well into my menopausal years, weda voodoo or kingdom come, e no go come for u grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2007
virozuru:

iice:

since u responded, YOU are useless! fool,

Look at what the cat drug in. Bush woman angry angry Pls Take your okoro ass out of here.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2007
*ignores the buzz of the mosquito*. . .useless and fool laughin ma friggin butt off Loverbwoy i leave you to continue your work on the remaining women or men grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2007
iice:

*ignores the buzz of the mosquito*. . .useless and fool laughin ma friggin butt off Loverbwoy i leave you to continue your work on the remaining women or men grin grin

I hope you not talking to me local champion like you. angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2007
virozuru:

i smell jealousy up in here!!!!

It must be coming from your fat ugly behind ewwwww. Go wipe your ass angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Okeamu1(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2007
iice, i have seen virozuru picture here and she have a banging ass. So stop batching pls
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2007
virozuru:

shut the hell up and go jump off a bridge.

Why don't you go jump off the bridge asswipe. You such a dumbass girl Bush womanlike you. Hisses angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2007
oke_amu, if you cannot understand what's going on, best leave my name out of your posts. Haven't the foggiest idea what you are yapping about.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2007
virozuru:

thanks! smiley any more compliments? i feel like a lonestar!

Yeah take that fugle pic from your profile, the 80's called and the want their leg warmer back. You need a make over oh my God.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2007
virozuru:

he's yapping about my ass! every guy loves a fat ass iice!!! (i wonder where you got such a name).

Oke, will you by my valentine this year?

That's why you ain't got a man, loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / Can Someone Please Inform These Ladies We All In The Recession Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.