Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5560 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2007
Nobody wants your ugly ass now buzz off
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by virozuru(f): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2007
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by bubbleyum: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2007
EvilSlayer:

Nobody wants your ugly ass now buzz off

i was reading your posts, you're such a gay. angry
no one likes your ugly ass. i love how virozuru played u. now go play with your toys, little bleeper.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by harmony: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2007
@ bubbleyum:

he is a miserable person.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by EvilSlayer(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2007
lmao grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2007
Valentine should be everyday for true lovers wink

Feb14 is overrated, so much that it has sent some pple to an early grave, oh how grave!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2007
If only everyday could be all lovers day, then the world wouldn't be full of lonely women from LOS to LA to NY.

Many depressed babes and ladies need to be loved.

Our latest census has shown that there are more women than men in Nigeria. So many women may not have lovers today.

If you are fortunate to have someone who loves you, there are others who are still loverless or even boyfriendless.

Here are pictures from our last Valentine's Day Party on Bonny Island.
I did an open recital for my Malaysian Valentine Kyels.

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2007
Where r u in the picture
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by jerrymania(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2007
@ orikinla

yeah where r u in the pictures?

@ gamine

Hey girl how you doing?
I'm sorry for saying anything derogatory towards you. Please forgive me. Been looking forward to let you know this. Hope you do!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ika haa valantia dey for here grin

@iice since when you become grandmama grin grin grin grin

@loverlover . .new year new one uh? grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
I won't post the picture showing my humble self for security reasons.
Only my 2006 Val has all my pictures and thank God she is not Nigerian.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
lol, are you scared?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
Mukina,
No.
I am not scared.
I am secured in God.
But God won't like it if I act foolish and ignorant.

Nigerian girls are very gullible and most of them are very unfaithful.
They can be led astray with only N1,000.
I don't want anyone to blackmail me.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2007
so you mean your gullible foreigner girlfriend is better than a Nigerian girl?

I bet you feel good with oyinbo around you in bonny, you are a real celebrity Orikinla cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
Orikinla:

Mukina,
No.
I am not scared.
I am secured in God.
But God won't like it if I act foolish and ignorant.

Nigerian girls are very gullible and most of them are very unfaithful.
They can be led astray with only N1,000.
I don't want anyone to blackmail me.

lover lover you took the words right out of my mouth cheesy

orinkinla girls are gullible but ladies are not . .like someone said in another thread cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2007
boy alinco in the house oh,aka dauda the sexy guy aka knackson,i just registered oh and i came straight to my speciality,esp when i saw the name valentina,where she de? grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
*helps to look for valentina* grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2007
thank you jare mukibaby,please find her for me,whether na she i go bilaila first,wey the ikebes.wait oh a bird in the room is worth five in the passage@mukibaby,sssssssup baby wink
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2007
me is cool . .and you . .
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
im aight baby,just tryn to find my bearings,some guys already hatn me already on another thread,hows saudi?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2007
just to warn you i have mps(multiple personality syndrome)this is boyalinco the loverboy talknto you,dauda the sexy guy manifests whenever theres xcitement in the house,hes very crude.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
no . .they were not hatin . .they were welcoming you grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok o
saudi's cool
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
i just checked how old u were b4,alhaji cutsoff my abuna
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2007
@mukina:hmmmn your ebonyblack,vanila chocolate,cool
meanwhile how do you guys get to sitlike that for such a longtime?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2007
Lover boy, lover man or a.k.a Dauda, Mukina is not available.
I have been taking Arabic language lessons to woo her for valentine.
Go and sow your wild oats elsewhere.

Or we have a duel over her.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
lmao . . .orikinla grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2007
Mukina,
I am not joking.
Love is not a joke.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
Orikinla:

Mukina,
I am not joking.
Love is not a joke.

haa not again *faints*
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2007
duel grin rubs his hands together in glee ,ur no competition for me,if u like go and stay with osama in his cave to learn arabic,na ur problem b that,im a womanmagnet, period!has long as i have alhajis ears nothin for you.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2007
@Jerrymania, apology accepted but,
dnt worry i neva got angry at anything, take care wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? / Funky Muslim Babes / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.