Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5555 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by haywhy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2007
Mukina pls don't allow those two men to argue over you. Have you forgotten we r 1.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2007
boyalinco:

duel grin rubs his hands together in glee ,your no competition for me,if u like go and stay with osama in his cave to learn arabic,na your problem b that,im a womanmagnet, period!has long as i have alhajis ears nothin for you.

Boyalinco,
My sweetest has returned after going AWOL.
So, you can have Mukina.
No more duel.
I am already looking forward to the best place to spend the Valentine with my sweetest.
We were awake till 12.15 am just to make sure we are still in love or in lust.
She sent me 20 more pictures to add to the 20 previous copies to remind me of what I had last summer and from what I am seeing, my sweetest is looking sweetest plus.
So, I am hooked. cheesy

I don't want to flirt.
I am now reborn again.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2007
shocked   reborn? huh?  "  grin "

singing

now that they've found lust love
what are they going to do?!
with it! ?
with it!?  grin

muki oya! one down !200 more ! to go! grin

man go laugh tire for this thread!  cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2007
ikamefa:

shocked reborn? huh? " grin "

singing

now that they've found lust love
what are they going to do?!
with it! ?
with it!? grin

muki oya! one down !200 more ! to go! grin

man go laugh tire for this thread! cheesy

We are going to settle down for good.

I am happy I have found true love.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by boyalinco: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
better return the teddybear you stole from your sistsa back to her and next time dont forget to take your medication for your bipolar personality disorder
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
ika shocked 200 to go for where shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

i wanted to give you and iice some grin

@hellwire when did we become 1 . . shocked grin grin grin

@orin you are a durrling . . .haapy valentine in advance kiss

@boyalinco . .wetin dey grin grin grin grin ika look o . .i hope you'll this one
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2007
Mukina,
Who knows tomorrow.

God knows best.

You can give your heart to a babe and she plays poker with it. So, you take your heart back and never give your heart to a sucker again.

BoyAlinco,
I wear my heart on my sleeves.
Being honest and transparent will boost your health.

True love is never wasted.
Even if someone crushes your roses or tramples on them.
True love conquers all.

Love heals all.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2007
Orikinla:

Mukina,
Who knows tomorrow

God knows best.

You can give your heart to a babe and she plays poker with it. So, you take your heart back and never give your heart to a sucker again.

BoyAlinco,
I wear my heart on my sleeves.
Being honest and transparent will boost your health.

True love is never wasted.
Even if someone crushes your roses or tramples on them.
True love conquers all.

Love heals all.

muki " grin " see this bruv cant make up his mind! he is confused ! grin

come gal ! whats your secrets? grin
how do you do it!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by marlet01(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2007
@ Orikinla

True love conquers all. grin grin

that was a long time ago Bro, now girls are not looking for true love anymore oh!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2007
marlet01:

@ Orikinla

True love conquers all. grin grin

that was a long time ago Bro, now girls are not looking for true love anymore oh!

Marlet,
Not all babes and ladies are hawkers.

Most women actually believe in true love.
They may marry for money, but they will still give their hearts to the men they love.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2007
haba ika you wan tif my secret grin
i aint telling lipsrsealed

orinkila nor worry she wont break ur heart
she loves you too much
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2007
mukina2:

haba ika you wan tif my secret grin
i aint telling lipsrsealed

orinkila nor worry she wont break your heart
she loves you too much

Mukina,
Pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee.
How can you say she loves me too much?

To be convinced that someone loves you takes time.
So, time will tell.

Well, the Valentine's Day is less than 38 days away.

Why I am buzzing you all is for the fact that men love to give excuses of not having the time or cash to pamper their sweethearts. So, the earlier they get the notice the better.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Shollay4u0(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2007
Hello everybody in Nairaland,

I'm happy and thank God for every one of us that we are witness another New Year on the Earth and i pray that as far as Jesus Christ has not come we shall see many years in our life.

Well the Val is coming soon as we all know, while am using this opportunity to tell every ladies in Narialand that am looking for a nice girl to celebrate my Val with on the 14th of Febuary, 2007

For contact

Olushola Ajibua
shollay4u@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2007
@Sholly, Desperado.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by naija4life(f): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2007
real serious desperado, but he forgot such never works here in nairaland, unless some desperate local girl somewhere will answer him, lol
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2007
Of course, they will.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2007
Shollay4u0:

Hello everybody in Nairaland,

I'm happy and thank God for every one of us that we are witness another New Year on the Earth and i pray that as far as Jesus Christ has not come we shall see many years in our life.

Well the Val is coming soon as we all know, while am using this opportunity to tell every ladies in Narialand that am looking for a nice girl to celebrate my Val with on the 14th of Febuary, 2007

For contact

Olushola Ajibua
shollay4u@yahoo.com

Sholay,
I like bold men.

Bold men always get the beautiful women.
Bold men like OBJ and IBB got beautiful women to marry.
So, you will get yours.

I already have a love book for Valentine and all the sharp-sharp babes on Bonny Island are collecting copies to win the love of the expatriates and local men.

Go Sholay. Go Sholay. Go Sholay. grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2007
@orinkin ok .o . .i have heard

sholay you dey desperate o
i'll dash you sum1 grin
its good bold guys are exceptional cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2007
*pieces lafffz*
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Shollay4u0(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2007
why you ladies calling me Desperado for God sake, after all i say wht is in mind out to you so i hope you girls should be thinkg of who will be my val.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by CrazyMan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2007
Sighs
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2007
lol
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2007
No, i am not looking forward to Vals Day cus i aint got a date but i could be if Gamine would go out with me on V-Day!

Gamine:

@Sholly, Desperado.

naija4life:

real serious desperado, but he forgot such never works here in nairaland, unless some desperate local girl somewhere will answer him, lol

Pls give Sholay a break, he needs it!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by galatico(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2007
Valentines Day is a day to show love is not really necessary that it has to be the opposite sex, though if you read the story of Valentine it was a letter sent from a guy to a lady. to me Valentines day is a day to show LOVE no matter the sex just Show love,
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ladykool(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2007
yes o! am really looking forward to it! i just can't wait!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2007
Is flirting allowed for Vals?

I mean, to date two babes at a go.
Spend three hours with one from 4pm to 7pm and spend the rest of the evening with the other as you wish. grin

You can even date three babes on the same day.

1. 4pm-7pm (for the casual girlfriend)
2. 7pm-10pm (for the second best)
3. 10pm till day break (for the very best)

Some years ago, one of the black beauties in Nigeria agreed to be my Val and I took her to my place. I made a special dish for her and she was already relaxed on the sofa for smooching when one of my older models came in uninvited and insisted that I must make love to her. I took her into the study and politely kissed her and declined to sleep with her, because she was married. But, she refused to leave and I left the house with both ladies.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
Orikinla:

Spend three hours with one from 4pm to 7pm and spend the rest of the evening with the other as you wish. grin

Some years ago, one of the black beauties in Nigeria agreed to be my Val and I took her to my place. I made a special dish for her and she was already relaxed on the sofa for smooching when one of my older models came in uninvited and insisted that I must make love to her. I took her into the study and politely kissed her and declined to sleep with her, because she was married. But, she refused to leave and I left the house with both ladies.

na today? shocked
shocked shocked hercules! hercules! cheesy he! he! grin

the same way a gal can enjoy/date 5 guys on vals day and give them a schedule like the one you have up there!

as long as vals day gets celebrated! cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2007
ika . .i found a val for you grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2007
shocked shocked

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy who? undecided tongue
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2007
dont ask girl . .just check out the thread properly grin wink
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2007
nahhhhhhhhh! muki you gast to tell me!

ok whisper it ! tongue
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by diddy4(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2007
Orikinla:

omo i boy for you. kai, that schedule fit well well ooo. too bad i no fit do that kin thing again. i retire since. but one of my friends be do same thing ooo, his own be 5 girls ooo. no kidding

the guy date first one from 9am to 11:30am,
i then took him to his second date, (i was his driver for the day cuzz i wanted to see how he will pull it off), his 2nd date was from 1pm to 3:30pm,
we then went to a hotel for him to gain enuff energy cuzz he was sleeping with all of them ooo.
the 3rd date was from 5pm to 8pm
he told the fourth one he had to leave for a business meeting early the next day but he will come to stay with her for few hours b4 leaving.
the fourth was from 8:30pm to 10pm
the last girl was the girl he spent the night with and i slept in the car angry angry angry angry plus he took my 20, 000 naira angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Wife More Romantic? / Hot Topic: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Gots Yam Leg? / Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.