Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5538 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

no orinki
you have a valentine

valentino and valentinas are only ordered for people without . .dnt be greedy angry grin grin grin

P>S , mukina is not included wink

Mukina darling,
one cannot be greedy in love.
The more the merrier.
God loves a cheerful giver. wink

We just try and see how it would feel first.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
ika haaa you forgot so soon shocked grin

valentino parade grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2007
Orikinla:

Mukina darling,
one cannot be greedy in love.
The more the merrier.
God loves a cheerful giver. wink

We just try and see how it would feel first.

ok . .i'll see but not mukina cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Coco29(f): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
@muki kiss how are u darling
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2007
Coco29:

@muki kiss how are u darling

hey coco am cool . i missed you . where've you been? kiss angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

ika haaa you forgot so soon shocked grin

valentino parade grin

yes oh i have forgotten  grin spell it out in red, black and blue!  cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

yes oh i have forgotten grin spell it out in red, black and blue! cheesy

red . .valentino
black . .by mail
blue for you
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Coco29(f): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

hey coco am cool . i missed you . where've you been? kiss angry

cry cry stressed as hell, sooooo much work sooooooo little time. cheesy

i had to give up pleasure for a while, Nl is not good for my ~~*karma*~~ grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

red . .valentino
black . .by mail
blue for you
grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahaha LMAO grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2007
Coco29:

cry cry stressed as hell, sooooo much work sooooooo little time. cheesy

i had to give up pleasure for a while, Nl is not good for my ~~*karma*~~ grin

ok . .sweetie . i understand . cheesy wink

@ika i spelt it now didnt i? grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2007
you sure did cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2007
well so no more complains then . .ur valentino will be delivered grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by chistiana(f): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2007
nhhhhhhhhhh,valentine indeed.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2007
mukina2:

ok . .i'll see but not mukina cheesy

Mukina,
Je ka lo si Ile Ife fun Valentine.
Ma sowo flight.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by woleprof(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2007
i hope my val wont turn me down ooooooooo
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2007
Orikinla:

Mukina,
Je ka lo si Ile Ife fun Valentine.
Ma sowo flight.
translation pls angry grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2007
mukina2:

translation please angry grin grin
Translated from Yoruba to English.

Mukina,
Let us go to Ile Ife (land of love) for the Valentine
I will pay for the flight.

Yorubas are actually the most romantic Nigerians.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
Orikinla:

Translated from Yoruba to English.

Mukina,
Let us go to Ile Ife (land of love) for the Valentine
I will pay for the flight.

Yorubas are actually the most romantic Nigerians.

dnt beselfish orinkinla you havea valentine, mukina is unavailable cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by woleprof(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2007
Muki i observed something,

you re alwaz proving hard to get y?? Plz dont take it personal oooo it was just an observation
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by miiday(f): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] I'm really looking forward to valentine even though for me it's like that every day but you know there's just something about the 14th of Feb, i'm looking forward to having the day and night of my life, I love my man dearly and i'm planning some very special and naughty things, kiss kiss kissOlayimika this one's for you
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2007
Wow!

The Valentine is next Wednesday!

Who is loveless and who is loverless?

Who wants a cute white teddy?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by yicob(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hey, pls, somebody help me, am val-less!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by toa: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2007
yeah i know im looking forward to it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 4:44am On Feb 08, 2007
I want chocolates!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naija Romance Stories You'll Love / H / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.