Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? (5558 Views)

Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2007
diddy4:

omo i boy for you. kai, that schedule fit well well ooo. too bad i no fit do that kin thing again. i retire since. but one of my friends be do same thing ooo, his own be 5 girls ooo. no kidding

the guy date first one from 9am to 11:30am,
i then took him to his second date, (i was his driver for the day cuzz i wanted to see how he will pull it off), his 2nd date was from 1pm to 3:30pm,
we then went to a hotel for him to gain enough energy cuzz he was sleeping with all of them ooo.
the 3rd date was from 5pm to 8pm
he told the fourth one he had to leave for a business meeting early the next day but he will come to stay with her for few hours before leaving.
the fourth was from 8:30pm to 10pm
the last girl was the girl he spent the night with and i slept in the car angry angry angry angry plus he took my 20, 000 naira angry angry angry angry

Nna na wah oo @ diddy will you be my chauffeur when i do my own runs on vals day? grin

dont worry i won't take ur 20,000 naira grin cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by diddy4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2007
ikamefa:

Nna na wah oo @ diddy will you be my chauffeur when i do my own runs on vals day? grin

don't worry i won't take your 20,000 naira grin cheesy

oh yeah i will, $40 per minute. grin grin grin

i wasnt just his chauffeur, i had to see for myself plus there was a bet and he took my money. dang playa. angry angry angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2007
diddy4:

[b]oh yeah i will, $40 per minute. grin grin grin[/b]i wasnt just his chauffeur, i had to see for myself plus there was a bet and he took my money. dang playa. angry angry angry

aight! its a deal! email your particulars to me ASAP , the email addy is extralarge@pimpette.com cheesy
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by diddy4(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
ikamefa:

aight! its a deal! email your particulars to me ASAP , the email addy is extralarge@pimpette.com cheesy

lmaooo grin grin grin grin tell them say u no see me, grin grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2007
pimpette you dey mad grin
i'll tell you later
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by iice(f): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2007
ikamefa:

na today? shocked
shocked shocked hercules! hercules! cheesy he! he! grin

the same way a girl can enjoy/date 5 guys on vals day and give them a schedule like the one you have up there!
as long as vals day gets celebrated! cheesy

Indeeded! grin grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
diddy4:

omo i boy for you. kai, that schedule fit well well ooo. too bad i no fit do that kin thing again. i retire since. but one of my friends be do same thing ooo, his own be 5 girls ooo. no kidding

the guy date first one from 9am to 11:30am,
i then took him to his second date, (i was his driver for the day cuzz i wanted to see how he will pull it off), his 2nd date was from 1pm to 3:30pm,
we then went to a hotel for him to gain enough energy cuzz he was sleeping with all of them ooo.
the 3rd date was from 5pm to 8pm
he told the fourth one he had to leave for a business meeting early the next day but he will come to stay with her for few hours before leaving.
the fourth was from 8:30pm to 10pm
the last girl was the girl he spent the night with and i slept in the car angry angry angry angry plus he took my 20, 000 naira angry angry angry angry

If a babe or a lady does the same thing, we call her names. But if a man does so, he is a player?
May God judge our hypocritical society.

Why do you babes and ladies let guys and men lay you about like a game of Totopoly?

I cannot mess around to lay ladies of easy virtues like that.

Thank God Diddy posted this, so ladies beware of being used in a Valentine Monopoly or Totopoly.

Don't desperate to get hooked or laid.

Sex is exciting.
But love is the most important thing.

We can actually make love without having sex.

Zip up!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by marlet01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hhhmm
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by uchy: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
For me it is not a special day because every day is a day of love not one day as you people think so for me no VAL because i do not believe in it
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by nigacutie(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
Can't wait for Valentine Day!
My favorite.
The love
The sex
everthing :- grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by dennylove(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2007
here comes, "valentine question of the year"
you call it VALENTINE
we call it LOVERS DAY.
What is the FULL meaning of "VAL"
and when was it ''ORIGINATED''
hit me up on this num 08082088984. to WIN YOUR PRIZE.
4RM
DENNYLOVE
unilag
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2007
nigacutie:

Can't wait for Valentine Day!
My favorite.
The love
The sex
everthing :- grin

Sex is not love.

Ask the commercial sex workers.
And they will tell you the difference.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by edmondo(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2007
grin grin grin grin,
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by brensbee22(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2007
Get thee behind me evil satan!

what has this go to do with valentine?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by cheavroi(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2007
my gfriend doesnt so im not looking forward to anything,luckily i will also save my purse wat a wonderful escape
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2007
Your girlfriend wants you to surprise her with a Vals present, that's why she's pretending not to care. Be warned!!
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by dennylove(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2007
hey,you , guys should stop all this, grin shocked because AM A BORN AGAIN grin cheesy angry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by osteen(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2007
well here goes d money!!! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2007
I won a cute white teddy bear for my Val in 2003.
My love poem for her won the prize on Rhythm 93.7 . And the broadcast to millions of listeners made our love more popular.
Nneka and I even developed a coded language for communication that none could decode.

The sooner you start rehearsing for the Valentine the better.

Many Nigerians are not romantic and lack of romance is indirectly making Nigerians backward and lagging behind in the celebration of the best things in life. And love is the best.
Love opens doors.
Love can even end the wars in Somalia, Sudan, Congo, Iraq and other places where hatred is destroying hundreds of thousands of lives.

I was born to love. So, I celebrate love.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2007
Eight Ways to Enjoy Valentine's Day Without a Significant Other

Everywhere you look headlines, billboards and advertisements are telling us how to celebrate Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship all this hype can be fun and romantic, but what if you don't have a significant other to celebrate Valentine's Day with this year? Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 11, 2007 -- Everywhere you look headlines, billboards and advertisements are telling us how to celebrate Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship all this hype can be fun and romantic, but what if you don't have a significant other to celebrate Valentine's Day with this year? All these messages can be grueling whether you're an adult or a teenager. The folks at HeyUGLY.org offers some suggestions on how to celebrate the day with their list of the eight things you can do without a significant other this Valentine's Day.

1. Celebrate yourself. Make a list of all of the wonderful, unique qualities you bring to the world. Note all of the things that you like about yourself and create a Valentines card that you can give yourself.

2. Buy yourself a gift. If you've been putting off getting that new CD, DVD or video game now is the time to buy it and give it to someone who really deserves it … YOU!

3. Take yourself out on a date. Go to a movie, hit the mall or treat yourself to a special dinner. Show yourself how much you value YOU.

4. Have a party … Friends are one of life's greatest gifts. Let your friends know how much you appreciate them. Invite everyone over and have them all bring one of their favorite foods to share with the group.

5. Volunteer … Go to a local hospital, nursing home or animal shelter and bring some joy into someone's life. Reach out to help others and enjoy the gift of giving to others.

6. See your inner beauty. Go to the local library or bookstore and read a couple of good books that will nourish your soul. We are all culturally trained to worry about what our outside looks like; when real beauty radiates from within.

7. Put a smile on your face and laugh. That's right. In the book, The Hidden Messages in Water, the author explains how to change one thought process into another you need to replace it with it's opposite. So, if you are feeling sad make yourself laugh. If you can't laugh on your own go to HeyUGLY.org and check out their laugh track CD called "Laugh It Off" . Recent research shows that laughing for ten minutes non-stop can aid in weight loss, stress reduction and heart health. Academy-award winning actress, Goldie Hawn says everyone should laugh at least once a day, because it provides emotional and physical benefits.

8. Take care of your heart. Since this is the holiday of hearts why not be good to yours and exercise it. Go to the gym, take an hour jog, shoot some hoops. Get moving and let nature's natural mood elevator - endorphins - kick in and raise your spirit! Hey U.G.L.Y. Inc., NFP is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower teens with self-esteem building tools, to help them counter challenges such as eating disorders, bullying, violence, substance abuse and suicide.

U.G.L.Y. is an acronym meaning: Unique Gifted Lovable You.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb496505.htm
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2007
well wat if you ave multiple valentinos?
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by sammyjl(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2007
shocked You must be kidding, ofcourse I am.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Gamine(f): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
OHHH
im having Digital Communications Exams on Vals Day, SUPer cry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by dennylove(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2007
no be only digital examination grin grin embarassed embarassed na ANALOG nation exami grin cheesy shocked
live it and have FUN
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2007
valantia! valantia! valantia! grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 days to go! cry cry
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by kellorah: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2007
buy urself a gift? undecided
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2007
kellorah:

buy yourself a gift? undecided

LMAO! grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

valantia! valantia! valantia! grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 days to go! cry cry

the offer is still on . . . . . . cheesy grin

kellorah:

buy yourself a gift? undecided

hell no . .simply order a valentino and after valentine drop him like its hot cheesy grin
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

hell no . .simply order a valentino and after valentine drop him like its hot cheesy grin

Please, Mukina darling,
Order for me! grin

Even an hour with you is worth more than a million dollars just gazing at the star and the crescent with you.

Mukina, pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse!
Give me the opportunity to escape and have fun millions of miles away from the monotony of the same old flame.
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by mukina2: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
Orikinla:

Please, Mukina darling,
Order for me! grin

Even an hour with you is worth more than a million dollars just gazing at the star and the crescent with you.

Mukina, pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse!
Give me the opportunity to escape and have fun millions of miles away from the monotony of the same old flame.

no orinki
you have a valentine

valentino and valentinas are only ordered for people without . .dnt be greedy angry grin grin grin

P>S , mukina is not included wink
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by woleprof(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
*thinking*
Re: Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? by ikamefa(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

muki whats this offer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday / What's D Best BANGING Position For U!!??????? / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.