Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (97066 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nmmanegbuagu: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Relationship is not all about six, but you started it. You Can put a stop to it only by disciplining yourself, for now avoid sex if he ask you for it tell him know, do it for a month if he leaves you for that, that means you are on the wrong side, who told you if you lose him you will not meet a better man. Please I want you to yourself will he marry me, where is this relationship leading us. Stop been foolish
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by cicero41: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Liv dt ur xo called bf, is he d one to marry u or is ur body for fun U knw wt to do nd ur stil askin...beta cal of dt goddamn relationship bfor d sex maniac ruinz ur lyf!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by charispersnifid: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
Gbagaaaaaam!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Senorprinz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
You have to be compatible in all ways or atleast compromise in some but if you think you cant cope, it's better you back out though i dont think sexkillz except something is attached to it

[s]your next relationship could be worse tho[/s]

prophet of doom, you need to read the op's latest post.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Senorprinz:

prophet of doom, you need to read the op's latest post.

Saw it. If only they listen
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Souljaboi1: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Ferdyboss:
What advice do you seek? The heart is wired to get us disturbed when something is not what it should be. You mentioned that he is your boyfriend and not husband. Though, I'm not in support of pre-marital sex, I'll just encourage you to run away from every selfish relationship before you get more "sore".

Read this comment and I had to check the person who wrote.

I wasn't surprised.

God bless your soul bro.

How are things on Mars ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Ferdyboss: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Read this comment and I had to check the person who wrote.

I wasn't surprised.

God bless your soul bro.

How are things on Mars ? cheesy

Bless you brother!!!! Mars is peaceful
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jennyidem(f): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
when you were trying to pray mtcheew
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
Bad boy!...LWKMD
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Poison him so that he will have weak erection or serve him a lot of sugar so he will be a 2minute man PROBLEM SOLVED
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by femi4: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
jennyidem:
when you were trying to pray mtcheew
A cele girl will bang finish....30 mins later, she don dey give prophecy for Church

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Talk true, u self they enjoy that 5 rounds. HAba! Your engine strong pass Volvo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Mike008(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Only visit when u want sex 2, otherwise see him in public places. Brymo is right, "freedom is a kind of prison".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by lyzo51(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Haba!

look 4 a sharp knife and cut off his damn dick[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The guy may truly love you per se but it's just a case of voracious appetite for sex.... It's either he is not too busy or it's just a normal thing to him ... Don't blame him much for wanting to have sex with you even while mourning, I am not a hypocrite so I know the way this thing works.... The dickkkk has a mind of its own especially in this peculiar case where your boyfriend has a voracious appetite for sex... Your boyfriend and I share the same thing in common it's just that maturity has helped me to at least know when to avoid it... Solution... Try to get him to be busier with school/work or let him join a department in church and also give his life to Christ... Note that , it will not automatically stop his voracious appetite for sexx but it may help him to reduce the number of rounds he goes then maybe from there he could even become so changed that you will be the one to disturb him for sex.... I remember dating a church girl for only six months without sex and she left me for it... ( if only she knew that I was a reformed sex maniac that no girl( the ones I have tried) has been able to match my appetite for sexs).... It's matter of your guy channeling that appetite to something more productive... It may take a long time, Maybe even a break up from both of you before he gets there....
Wow.... So much Wisdom in this ... I can't believe it all came out from me...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by VERDA: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
jmoore:
Prayer after fornication. Chai!!! Aru!!! undecided

You need serious deliverance.

It is either you are a virgin,you do not pray or ur prayer is before fornication......una go just dey judge person.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ifakiland:

Unfair judgement you've passed on that woman, I must say your comment was funny tho.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Diamond23(f): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Ds world sef, one man's food z another man's poison.V read alot abt women going bk to der ex cuz der new found lover or spouse can't give it to Dem like der ex. Ur bf simply loves sex and always get arouse wen ever he sees u.The answer u r seeking for z witin u, can u cope with his high sex urge?,can't u? U know the answer. V a hrt to hrt chat wit him.Dnt make d mistake of letting go and crawling bk later to plead or complain.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jmoore(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
VERDA:

It is either you are a virgin,you do not pray or ur prayer is before fornication......una go just dey judge person.
Hush!!! You are making noise!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Chigeorge2015(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2018
So, after having sex with ur husband, u pray
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ifakiland:

Though its been 3 years now but I keep laughing when ever I read this your statement.

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2019

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks
sex object spotted
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
kinggogo:
Mhen, ur ass must b dat sweet or probably made of gold dat e jst cnt get enough grin
that place must be wide like kilode
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
bamidelee:

that place must be wide like kilode

No she is likely very tight grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Legendarytonyy: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Clinghton: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
If he dumps you tomorrow you would accuse him of rape, you better get control of yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Giftexx: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Be patient, he will eventually dump u
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Innobee99(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ifakiland:

5 rounds for that matter. God get patience ooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Wantedola(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Just like the same Jerry guy my ex was cheating on me with....she each time she passes the night at his place its sex. When I found out I almost ran mad o... Anyway, it's obvious he's using you. You should get out of such a relationship. My ex does hers for money so she claimed. I'm sure you aren't like that. You deserve a healthy relationship and a better man.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sheyitokz(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
shey na only your obo(pussy) sweet pass ni
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Samrid: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
To me that's how God created him. There are many people like that. What you guys just need is to talk about this. Naturally he is of high libido and in some religion, it is preferable for the man to marry another woman
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Dominion375: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2021
May b he's got sex machine in his body!!! Gosh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.