Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (98498 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kolexy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks

5 times? Don't you have a job? He sure doesn't love my dear. And you sef

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by AyamBae(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Talk 2 him....if he doesn't wana see reasons..quit baby....or be ready 2 sign yur death warrant
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by trublvr(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dump his ass.
Or stay with him and get dumped a few years down the line when he falls in love with someone who doesn't let him have sex whenever he wants.

Bitter truth, but men always want what they don't have.
Move on and be happy with someone who respects your wishes. You deserve better.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

Romans 6 vs 1
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 ESV / 427 helpful votes

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You
pray after
have sinned yeah?? Wawu

Romans 6 vs 1

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Kulas: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
skitkid2:

Am not a promoter of sin
You don't have to judge
You have done worse things

You're just a hypocrite
stop it

I dont think you are a born again and i doubt the church you worship.I am very sure if you attend a real bible believing church,you will hate sin.the preaching alone in the church can make you to change for good immediately.What is the meaning of judging?.Please i beg you you what does the bible say about FORNICATION AND ADULTERY?.The bible approve it? and also told us to close our eyes to whoever we see that is indulge it?. O my God!.Are u real.?
Back to the lady in question. Do you know that this OP write up,she did not see FORNICATION as a sin before God?.She see it as a normal thing to be doing even why praying and answering the child of God.The OP sees itas a normal thing you can give to your body when it need it.Her conscience did not in anyway blaming her that what he is doing is wrong,do you get it?,rather she is interested that the so called boyfriend is demanding it too much and that it is affecting her body,not that it is disturbing her that what they are doing is a sin before God.Do you get it?.She see it that sex is normal to have as single why still claiming to be born again. Atimes i dont blame some of these people but blame some churches because in most churches ,they are no longer interesting in preaching against sin.All their preachings now centered on one thing.If this lady has posted that she need help on how to avoid sex entirely,that her so called boyfriend is making her to sin against God,that will be a different thing and shows that her conscience is blaming her and that she need help,ofcourse nobody is perfect inluding me and anybody can fall at anytime.But to fall and discover that you have fallen and your conscience is blaming you and vow not to stay in it is what matters and help can come in.But this is not the case of the OP,here she did not see anything wrong in having sex out of marriage and still jumping up and down in the church,maintaining that she is a born again and probably no body including where she worship is telling her what she is doing is bad. is that judging?.She see it as a tradition,as a norm.Please lets go back to the bible and call spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
checkengine:
People really think sex is the greatest sin of all time right? Why won't she pray to God? There are so many things to be thankful for and so many things to ask baba God in our prayers. Every sin is a sin no matter how little and if we have to avoid praying because we sinned, there will only be left a handful eligible to pray.

We all have sinned and come short of his glory....

Sex I'd say isn't among the BIG sins like covateousness, adultery, killing, taking away another man's wife and their likes.

Since sex isn't the only sin, but it's still a sin among's numerous sin. Let her stop it and repent.

Romans 6 vs 1

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Miles300:
It's when u get pregnant u will find out if he loves u or not , pls face ur studies cos gettin pregnant now might be another ball game all together nd comes worst if his not working .. Sex is good and sweet but same time use ur head !

Sex is sweet for a married couple, but sex without a man or woman that is ur husband/wife is a sin against God. That is fornication, anyone engaging in it should ask God for forgiveness and desist till he/she marry.

Romans 6 vs 1

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by streetzdreamz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
lots of y'al judging cuz she had sex and tried praying the next morning need to have your christian life checked, sinners pray for forgiveness not saints!! @op dunno how best to pass this across without sounding insultive, but your actions is really stupid,and your questions nauseating, your boyfriend might love you, but he loves your p*ssy more, and you don't need anyone to tell you he has no single respect for your body, 5rounds of sex and he still wants more means he has a high libido which you can't satisfy, marry this guy and he'll cheat on you right on your matrimonial bed, and you won't have a say, why?? cuz he is giving you the signs now but u seem blinded by what I don't know,he didn't even respect your period of mourning, who does that?? even a raz guy would give his babe a break AnD let her mourn the dead, not rush in for sex as if his very life depends on it, some guys sha!! over something you forget the pleasure the very second you pull out, its your body and your life, just when will ladies start using their God given brain, stick around a douchebag as though he is the last guy on earth!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

Mayb he's confusing lust for love. Maybe he's lusting afta u n not love(mayb cos u hv a Kim K's kinda body lol) such men will leave u 4 anoda grl who's willing 2 gv him all d sex he nids buh ofcos dahs once he's satisfied wif u. Ma point is dia is more to a relationship dan juz everyday sex n if he dsnt recognize dat den he shuld b dumped. Shikina.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
UniqueGem:
You had 5 rounds of premarital sex in the night, woke up in the morning to pray to God.
The reason I always say Bleep religion, Christianity especially. Bunch of hypocrites.

religion or Christianity is not the problem, it's the people. The disciples of Jesus Christ was called Christian first in Antioch because they saw Christ like in them, but this days we have people who thinks bearing christian name or going to church make them saint. If we should leave to please God instead of man all this issue wouldn't be a problem. The lady in quote is in a relationship in order to please each other or just to tell her friends too that she has a boy friend (sex partner) which is sin before God.p There are people who stay virgin before they marry aren't they human being too. The problem is ur thought if the mind is poluted, living canal minded that's where lies the problem.

The New Name
"And it came about that for an entire year they met with the church, and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch." (Acts 11:23-26).
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Tobycharles: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
saying u r ashamed of praying because u v sin or ur sin r too much is just like u decided not to take ur bath cos ur body is so dirty
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Hezkano: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baby you need to talk to your man and apart from that you should be thinking of marriage since the guy want sex all the time. Let him come and pay your bride price since he want to shine your congo always. When he marry you,there will a day that you will have to
ask for it because he would have gotten use to getting it daily and the excitement will have reduced greatly.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
nkechiben:

GIVE IT TO HIM? AS HER HUSBAND OR WHAT? U GUYS ARE VERY FUNNY O!

You girls are very funny , she should continue giving him as what ever he means to her.
If is uncle or sister she will answer herself.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Hehehehehehe..... Guy where u go dig out that comment from??

Don't mind my brothers for supporting wrong when it suites them. Going by their principle, no one should insult or condemn any corrupt politician cos we've all sinned. So let's just dey sin dey go.

We can not continue in sin so that grace may abound. Just repent God in His infinite mercy will forgive you.

Romans 6:1King James Version (KJV)

6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by autonomous22: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
plz give to him, don't b stingy! .... U should b hapi dat ur man is active, many girls are looking for ppl like him
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by skitkid2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kulas:

I dont think you are a born again and i doubt the church you worship.I am very sure if you attend a real bible believing church,you will hate sin.the preaching alone in the church can make you to change for good immediately.What is the meaning of judging?.Please i beg you you what does the bible say about FORNICATION AND ADULTERY?.The bible approve it? and also told us to close our eyes to whoever we see that is indulge it?. O my God!.Are u real.?
Back to the lady in question. Do you know that this OP write up,she did not see FORNICATION as a sin before God?.She see it as a normal thing to be doing even why praying and answering the child of God.The OP sees itas a normal thing you can give to your body when it need it.Her conscience did not in anyway blaming her that what he is doing is wrong,do you get it?,rather she is interested that the so called boyfriend is demanding it too much and that it is affecting her body,not that it is disturbing her that what they are doing is a sin before God.Do you get it?.She see it that sex is normal to have as single why still claiming to be born again. Atimes i dont blame some of these people but blame some churches because in most churches ,they are no longer interesting in preaching against sin.All their preachings now centered on one thing.If this lady has posted that she need help on how to avoid sex entirely,that her so called boyfriend is making her to sin against God,that will be a different thing and shows that her conscience is blaming her and that she need help,ofcourse nobody is perfect inluding me and anybody can fall at anytime.But to fall and discover that you have fallen and your conscience is blaming you and vow not to stay in it is what matters and help can come in.But this is not the case of the OP,here she did not see anything wrong in having sex out of marriage and still jumping up and down in the church,maintaining that she is a born again and probably no body including where she worship is telling her what she is doing is bad. is that judging?.She see it as a tradition,as a norm.Please lets go back to the bible and call spade a spade.
Your text is too long, so I didn't read all

You commit sin every day, #fact

Do you commit sin everyday because you don't see anything wrong with it?

I am a Catholic FYI

And I hate it when people judge others because they went public with what they do, because you probably do worse behind closed doors and justify it one way or the other.

Criticize other people's sins when you are not a sinner(that is what I am trying to prove here)
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Laple0541(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Guy, u no well grin[quote author=Ifakiland post=50644415]
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by whoisuche: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
sekem:

Nwoke m, forget that thing.

Don't bring that your sanctimonious piousness into this, okay?

The problem with most of you zealots is that you guys are nothing but pretenders.

It's always funny to me when I hear people condemn having sex... most especially premarital sex.

Now lemme tell you what your 'righteous' reverend fathers or pastors or prophets or daddy and mummy G.Os will not tell you.

Having sex is not a sin

Did you get that?

It only becomes a sin when one party is forcing the other party into the act like cases of rape, for instance or in situations when one side is trying to use sex as a weapon of manipulation or something of that nature, you get?

But as long as both parties are engaging in it in a purely consensual mode, you are good.

But then, it could be crime. Remember, there's a difference between a crime and a sin.

Ask yourself this, if God really wanted us not to have premarital sex, then wouldn't he have designed us in a way such that our sexual urges will only start to manifest when we are duly set for marriage?

Well, that's just my humble opinion.
where is ur bible verse to backup ur claim.

In the things of God ur opinion dose not count. You serve God the way it pleases God not the way it pleases you.

1 Corinthians 7 vs 9
New International Version
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

New Living Translation
But if they can't control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It's better to marry than to burn with lust. Fornication is a sin and no other ways to explain it.

1 Corinthians 6 vs 18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by skitkid2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
whoisuche:
where is ur bible verse to backup ur claim.

In the things of God ur opinion dose not count. You serve God the way it pleases God not the way it pleases you.

1 Corinthians 7 vs 9
New International Version
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

New Living Translation
But if they can't control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It's better to marry than to burn with lust. Fornication is a sin and no other ways to explain it.

1 Corinthians 6 vs 18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

You people and bible verse smh

Always interpreting the bible to suite your arguments.

Whenever you argue with hypocrites, their is always a bible verse to quote and they will never consider #facts
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by educute(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
jmoore:
Prayer after fornication. Chai!!! Aru!!! undecided

You need serious deliverance.
god of nairaland i see you... Sinless one... Holy one i salute thee... Nton mkpo
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Aywire(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

you obviously do not love your boyfriend, maybe you think you do becos u get lonely when he is nt around, he makes u smile and u think of him always, but you dont love him, you are only fond of him. This is why i said so...

The secret ingredient to sex is love. God that created sex made it this way, if you love someone, you would equally want to have sex with them always and not just want to please them. Secondly, everybody sexually activeness is not the same, some ppl will prefer to have sex once in 3months, others once a month, some once a week, while some are once every hour, our body types are not the same, u need to understand his body and your body, and find common grounds otherwise you will continue to have issues, just walk if you guys cant reach an agreement. Thirdly, u shud be happy he even still fights to hv sex with you, other guys will simply just start cheating and having affairs else while, and before you know it, you will be the one begging for his attention
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Handsome4real(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

So cos she had sex she shouln't pray again? Are you God?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by edunaking: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
sinaj:
Ask urself if he will stop loving you the moment u stp fu*ckin him

Coz this relationship seem parasitic alredi.
.babe sorry,do you attend uniport?cos am sure i know you.you can message me.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I stopped reading after I read the bolded
..the bold.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by edunaking: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
na so the other day told one guy please borrow me your card make i use access easy access,dude said JESUS WOULD BE ANGRY WITH HIM,smh.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by dapsonlou(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
If the guy is huge, you better swallow your sorrow and marry him like that because your next boyfriend will definitely feel like you just retire from asewo work when he enters.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by mykel25(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

I ll offer a sincere advice from d guys aspect..... 1? is he jobless? I have got to understand that perverts grow more urge when they have been idle for a while.....if he's jobless then be rest assured that his urge ll reduce when he gets busy physically n mentally, buh if he's a busy type I mean does energy required jobs n he still has this urge u can't keep up with, I ll advise u to quit...... this issue can break a home even if u marry..... I always advice people to go for who they are sexually compatible with..... love n marriage is not about sex Tho buh it is an important aspect that shouldn't be overlooked
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Barigaboy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

U need to sit him down tell him u don't like his habit n fix how many number of times u wish to be making love in a month n pick date. When he touches u tell him to wait for d date cos it works.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by John902(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
maybe the guy was sex starved before meeting u,it happened to me but now after series it's no new thing
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by VictorRomanov: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
whoisuche:

We can not continue in sin so that grace may abound. Just repent God in His infinite mercy will forgive you.

Romans 6:1King James Version (KJV)

6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Good point, however I think you should direct this to #TeamDontJudge or #TeamHeWithoutSinCastTheFirstStone
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by stmichael001(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
CHOI!!! ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE...HEZ FINALLY TURNED U TO HIS LATRINE WHICH HE USES ANYTIME HEZ HEAVY DOWN THERE...

MY DEAR PLS RUN AS FAR AS U CAN AWAY FROM HIM. PROVERBS 25:28

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.