Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42608 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by princeemmma(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
GodwinTobi:
Just kill her.... And go to jail
heemmm

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
Gold-digger, go hustle for your own money. Stop begging.
you got no gold stupid so stop crying.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by princeemmma(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
AlexCk:
Communication bro,

Tell her how u feel,

Cuz the truth is, someone can stil pretend to be good, n when u get hitched wif them, they become monsters.

Baba, finally, na God o.

But try to tell her shaa, communication helps alot, see how she responds, if she really cares, she go calm down, if not, well, u know wat to do.
wat do you tink will happen after the telling her??
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by abdulmuqsit15(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]tell her d bitter truth then if she refuse to take corrections, u stop giving her the bar nd see d next step she would take. Note, dont just break up with her immediately.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
TariEnoch:
Its better to try and fail rather not to try.
Its Not News That We Are In A
Challenging Time In Nigeria But
Few people Are Still Smiling To The
Bank.you too can do thesame.Am giving out three sure draws this weekend that won't fail you.i don't need your money.I will post the games in my newly registerd facebook page/group.You wil only see the games there.Tarism pools.

Check the next room!
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

What are you still doing with her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by hayordehg09: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
What i ill say is just check urself out first if she is by anyway of higher class dan u re n u re tryin to impress her dat u can afford to takia of her den u re in hot soup...she ill foreva remain demanding cause u caused it n if datz not d case...she kips demanding n notin of her own in return ma bro she aint inlove wit u, she is inlove wit ur money...find a girl of ur class dat ill forever lay low wit you simple...hurt her nw before she hurt u wen u no longer giv her what she want...simple Oz say so.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Lumig: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!
Maybe you started on the wrong foot [attracted her with material things] and now starts seeing you as an ATM or her moneybag. Now it's time to be dogged about it by stopping the spending spree and now see what she'll do. The result will give you a glimpse of what the future holds for...
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Chimdiebere(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!
hehehe! Be an eccentric soul then ..
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by afroLAD: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whenever a man falls in love, a mugun has been born.

What value does she add to your life? If none - it is a one sided relationship.

Can two walk together without first agreeing? Obviously both of you don't have the same goal of being financially disciplined that you're walking towards.

In light of the above do the needful and do it quick.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Inijesus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dat kind demanding gal.......

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Some guys are annoying when they want a relationship by all means.

He if knows he doesn't have, will she be demanding?, No! For a sane girl...except there's something wrong with her.

my dear for some girls, a lot is wrong with them especially those who think it's their right to demand from there bf anytime they feel like.

if he actually lured her with money then he should either lick his wounds or dump her asap and stop complaining but from what he posted he didn't make mention of that.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by SpencerLewis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
she might see me as a stingy guy

No propblem @ op. If she like let her see u as a stingy dude. That means she is only intersted in ur money. May be she sees as a Santa Claus(father Xmas)
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
schumastic:

my dear for some girls, a lot is wrong with them especially those who think it's their right to demand from there bf anytime they feel like.

if he actually lured her with money then he should either lick his wounds or dump her asap and stop complaining but from what he posted he didn't make mention of that.
Will any guy admit that?. grin
No!.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Ikville(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Frankly Tolexy, d way u always hav a ready made answer to d comments u get, i don't think u need any advice from anybody regarding ur insatiable girlfriend...simply use ur 'know know' to handle ur issues with ur girlfriend na

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by automatix: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
you may be right but then what should i do?
this question you just asked shows you are not yet a man. I used to be like you.

Like two people stated already.

1. She does not love you.

2. You started the relationship by giving her money. It's a wrong way to start a relationship with any Nigerian girl, I mean ANY with caps.

Put a complete stop to her demands and let her know that money does not come easy. If she wants money, let her work for it.

I won't be suprise if she denies you SEX on top this demand cos ur question above shows you are a sissy, no balls.

God punish the girl that will try such with me, demanding money like she gave me any to hold for her.

You are even claiming financial buoyancy on your OP, bros, hope you have your own car and some lands in your name? If no, better dump that parasite and channel your energy to things that will benefit you cos girls like this will hop on the next dude the moment you stop giving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:
bros na you dey kill yourself

stop giving her and she will walk away
simple
This your dp eh, nawa oembarassed
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by chiefojiji(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
wise girl! she never loved you. she needs you to support her broke real boyfriend.

but I'm happy for you! your mother's prayer don answer on you.

don't officially break up with her.

let her feel the pain of promise and fail....

e.g promise her that u will give her the money tomorrow, when tomorrow come, tell her sorry dat you'll give her next week.

doing that for her, she will feel bad pain and one day she will flare up

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Lumig: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
afroLAD:
Whenever a man falls in love, a mugun has been born.

What value does she add to your life? If none - it is a one sided relationship.

Can two walk together without first agreeing? Obviously both of you don't have the same goal of being financially disciplined that you're walking towards.

In light of the above do the needful and do it quick.
it's better they run after you than the other way round. Otherwise you'll run to the end of the earth to satisfy them
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by gbengaol(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Just reduce the rate at which u give her money. Don't give her money every time she asks
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Godsate: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Take her to montain of fire pastor for deliverance.

Lobatan
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by chukwudi06(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
This story is not a balanced one, you cant eat ur cake and have it. Our women are very intelligent and sensitive. Guy you said each time you visited a bill will be given to you but you refused to report how often you match this girl because am aware there is no smook without fire. Please correct me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Godsate: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
chiefojiji:
wise girl! she never loved you. she needs you to support her broke real boyfriend.

but I'm happy for you! your mother's prayer don answer on you.

don't officially break up with her.

let her feel the pain of promise and fail....

e.g promise her that u will give her the money tomorrow, when tomorrow come, tell her sorry dat you'll give her next week.

doing that for her, she will feel bad pain and one day she will flare up

And speak out her mind. 99% of girls can't control their tongue at this stage. She may even tell you that you are a mugu and that she don't really love u.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Barigaboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!
Guy let me lecture u. Na pikin wey one no dey ask. Each time u fall in love too much for a girl she sees it as an opportunity to raid u n start loving n giving a guy who is not up to your level money. This lecture is for all guys.
1. Never attract a girl with cash
2. Don't be too nice spending too much n sending recharge card u r spoiling her n she wouldn't be able to cope when u don't have. Eg Am expecting my current girlfriend to think that am stingy but she has never for once said that cos I don't spend money for her at all. I only sent her recharge card once lol n I never let her no what I have yet but very soon she will no that I am not stingy if she doesn't no people will tell her.
3. No let a girl get use to u just going to her house without her visiting u too. If my babe want to see me I tell her am at home. Gone r those days I will be going there 2 4 7 n she start asking me what did I bring. " Abeg stop coming with empty hand o".
4. A girl who loves u will never turn u to ATM cause she never wanna loose u.
5. If u start spending cash for a lady from d start n she loves u for that, withdrawing the cash is withdrawing her love.

ADVICE
Test her with this if she really love u.
1. Stop going to her house n don't call her tell her that your Boko Haram is sick n tell dsame to your family pretending so that if they see her they wud feel she is visiting u because your Boko Sick. If she no call u or visit u then she no like u.
2. Keep gaps between your visits.
Ladies no dey too like good boys sometimes na him make some area boys girlfriend fine pass omo mummy girlfriend.
3. Sometimes if she ask tell her u don't have even if u have but rate the importance of what she want to use it for.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by chiefojiji(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Godsate:

And speak out her mind. 99% of girls can't control their tongue at this stage. She may even tell you that you are a mugu and that she don't really love u.

all the girls can't control their tongue! especially when u push dem to d wall
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Heineken(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Coefficient:
That girl doesn't love you
you're very correct boss
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by jumobi1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na by force. She has a bad trait you can't change at her age. Pick up slippers and run while you can.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by bebu: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
GodwinTobi:
Just kill her.... And go to jail
I concor
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by mancityguy: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Coefficient:
That girl doesn't love you
simple
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.
see girl talk. . suppose u earn #50000, can u spend #20000 out of it for ur bf.? dat is #5000 every week before he ask
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
The ball has forever been in your court. Make her understand when you have and when you do not have to give. A reasonable lady wouldn't see that as much of a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.