Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77914 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

When you are receiving free milk and free BBQ snail, the end game is known by only one party............

Lol. grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
agesron:

Lol. grin

But nah true nah........... He only wants to ride, while she is expecting more.
If he told her he was only a rider and she is not a marrier, she would keep her snail close and the milk would not be squeezed out (forcibly or otherwise).........
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by blazer234: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
iyatrustee:

Agbalagba! Shey mo wa jo iya cooperative ni? grin

Iya+my profession noni! tongue

Cooperative àti trustee, kí wá ni difference o? undecided
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by iyatrustee(f): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
blazer234:

Cooperative àti trustee, kí wá ni difference o? undecided

Google is your friend sir! wink Thank Me later
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by blazer234: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
iyatrustee:

Google is your friend sir! wink Thank Me later

Èmi sáà féé gba nómbà ni ò. Mo fé máa pè yín ní midnight call tongue
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by hardeife3(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol...

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by smithjohn322: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz..

Bro i deliberately no post for this thread coz i been no think say e dey necessary. The girl na very funny and unserious person, never seen anything like this b4.. And i laughed my ass out reading through comments yesterday . Strange things are happening everyday bro, lolz..
abi now, na vex i vex wey make me comment on top the thread, I laugh so tey I come vex at d end, she was like those insulting her doesn't even know whatsup with her, that she should be left alone to have a good cry, ehn; cry all u want but why upload your crying,sad face!!! yesterday ma bro's hommie came over and was telling me bro how one of his employees has been siphoning his cash, and how the same guys gf has been lavishing her dough on the b*stard, bought him clothes,phones,foot wears,credits his account, cooks for him,even secured an apartment, the low lifer would still go around and cheat on d lady, and beat her up at any given chance, my mouth was wide apart as he narrated the story, I just ended up getting mad at the lady,but then I began to wonder, are some ladies naturally born to be stup*d and f**lish?? I mean this same lady would meet a well mannered dude and send him into d friend zone without blinking a lid, at the end they come here and tag us all with unprintable names,happy Sunday to you jarey.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Realhommie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
streetzdreamz:
abi now, na vex i vex wey make me comment on top the thread, I laugh so tey I come vex at d end, she was like those insulting her doesn't even know whatsup with her, that she should be left alone to have a good cry, ehn; cry all u want but why upload your crying,sad face!!! yesterday ma bro's hommie came over and was telling me bro how one of his employees has been siphoning his cash, and how the same guys gf has been lavishing her dough on the b*stard, bought him clothes,phones,foot wears,credits his account, cooks for him,even secured an apartment, the low lifer would still go around and cheat on d lady, and beat her up at any given chance, my mouth was wide apart as he narrated the story, I just ended up getting mad at the lady,but then I began to wonder, are some ladies naturally born to be stup*d and f**lish?? I mean this same lady would meet a well mannered dude and send him into d friend zone without blinking a lid, at the end they come here and tag us all with unprintable names,happy Sunday to you jarey.
Lolz, perhaps it's how the woman brain is wired and it's funny men. If we go talk woman matter ehn , the gist no go end oooooooo, not today and not ever. Lol

Happy sunday to you too bro, hope you went to church? Nice evening
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz, perhaps it's how the woman brain is wired and it's funny men. If we go talk woman matter ehn , the gist no go end oooooooo, not today and not ever. Lol

Happy sunday to you too bro, hope you went to church? Nice evening
na so, just take a moment to talk bout them, and then forget it almost immediately, just like an argument with a lady, you can never win!! I no dey go church jor, self made pagan......night bro.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Realhommie(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
streetzdreamz:
na so, just take a moment to talk bout them, and then forget it almost immediately, just like an argument with a lady, you can never win!! I no dey go church jor, self made pagan......night bro.
Self made pagan That's serious

Anyways, it is well.. Nite nite

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by frankoben(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't blame the recently liberated brother man, he'll be heaving a heavy sigh of relief right now wherever he is now. She's just a sight for sore eyes.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Queentito(f): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Babe, see the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed. You don't look responsible to me and the kind of guys you'll attract are the scums of the earth who will make you cry like you're doing at the moment, my advice to you is take out time to work on yourself, become a better person and the right guy will come knocking at your door. P S: your picture look so rough, better go get an itel S31, take breath taking selfies for the gram and pepper the idiot that made you cry
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Tamarapetty(f): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2017
cry kai
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Balaku001(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See as she be like young native doctor

There never break your heart reach

Na your KIDNEY dem go break next

Mmmmmshheeewww embarassed

If you like go do like Chidinma Okeke tongue

hehehe grin
pyyxxaro:
See as she be like young native doctor

There never break your heart reach

Na your KIDNEY dem go break next

Mmmmmshheeewww embarassed

If you like go do like Chidinma Okeke tongue

hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.