Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77917 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Idydarling(f): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
the signs, I'm sure, were there, she should've known na, my advice is: leave before you're left ☺
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Bossontop(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
So na as she dey cry she take d selfies....ok ooo

5 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by godin: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
meanwhile

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by yinkslinks(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ugly olosho with tout spicies. She doesnt look responsible at all. no reasonable man will ever go for this dirty ugly lady angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by optional1(f): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nxt tym give him 30% of ur love nd carry 70%....
Guys ain't loyal like before...
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by olaolulazio(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
k
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by LePrezident(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nairaland comments over Facebook comments any day. Loool. I skipped all the Facebook ones just to read nairalanders'

6 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Terror666(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by autonomous22: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Girls eh , she dey even fun for d cry.....
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by tefund(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
dainformant:
Is this the best way to heal from a heartbreak? A lady took her lament online after suffering a recent heartbreak from her boyfriend whom she said was using her . The young lady who appeared to have wept uncontrollably at that moment -posted these photos of herself and also revealed in her comments -what she had to pass through all because of the said guy. See details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/i-gave-him-all-my-heart-and-all-he-did.html
one chance
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by sirjakez(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahahahahaahaha... But on a serious note this poo is really funnygrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by vabok(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
This one na Ashewo. Why won't he run?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by maxiuc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Look at this one... smh smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Very touching pictures cheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by donshady(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
When you started the whole thing you didn't tell tell the world. now it's over and you want us to pity you?? who does that.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Ncsamuel(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why e no go break ur heart before?,even when crying u are ugly, imagine what u look lyk when not crying. And babe seriously an advice, u dont give anybody ur heart totally. Cos no man/woman can totally satisfy anybody in life. We all are responsible for our happiness not anybody else

3 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
kikikikikii.. grin 6 months to one year from now, this girl will laugh at this foolishness

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by ouzo1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na which stage play be this??

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by onatisi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why is she even crying?
And what does she want is to do with her crying pictures ?
Beg her or console her
I don't get it

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Don't give any man your heart ....give it to Jesus Christ who will never break it cry cry cry
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by uwagimboo: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
why wont he break ur heart, when ur body is an artist board..
Ur breast as flat Michael Jackson slippers..

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Olasco93: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
The worst thing a woman hate is Rejection. It's painful though but what can I say...
There are 3 Sides to this story;
1. Her side
2. His side and
3. What really happened
If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him... People are more what they hide than what they show... Babe, Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly...
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by hollamanng(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yoruba demons again
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agboskipool(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Person wey de cry for byfrnd de take selfie

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by PecE2Make: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
The rubbish in her body coursed it.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by otosa(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
They must aware this at Aso Rock.But wait a minute! Do you know that up till now I can figure out what he does to you. It's like you are acting film.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by jblackbell(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Love is Blind and the guy is the blind one.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.
you are the real beast for believing & calling som1 beast without hearing frm him...no need to convince you dat you are so dull because u can neva understand

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by gretblue: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Taaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. God forbids bad thing
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Akadaworld(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
I urgently need 1,500 pieces of this type of plastic drum. Where can I get them please? 08037226372

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by rusher14: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.

I accept a lot of what you've said but we haven't heard from Shedrack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.