Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77913 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
I know you will miss those cool cash u made from dat guy, and dat 6 dong DEEK tongue
. dat best to describe such like u is.....

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by hardeife3(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
I swear no be me dey laugh now na laughter dey laugh me... lwkmdead
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by THEcolorGREEN: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Princess chioma mary.

Biafrans are sooo beautiful shaa

See her sexy facial marks (biafrans don't do tribal marks)

And lovely tattoos...wow undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
The internet never forgets, mind what you share online

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
She looks ratchet undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Oseseamhe(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ladies and their fake tears, What did u do to the guy?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by APCmyheart(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.

Wow you gonna make a bad judge i swear, You think this are cry can change anything? You never hear the other story before you start judging? Okay she said after giving him every did you bother to ask what she mean by everything is it pusy? LOL

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by talktonase(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

you be clown I swear grin

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by OsuGanja(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
What's wrong with this one?? the second comment is epic tho
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Well sorry I can understand you pans but you have to move on their is still light at the end of the tunnel hold yourself together and move. Life has a very funny story and its stuffs that is life. Despite hardly comment on issue like this I was forced to do yesterday when a bride ran foolishly out from her wedding venue with her wedding gown simply because one run away things showed up in the venue so what would the guy who had spend so much cash, time and sweat for the wedding do I can imagine such heartbroken, embarrassing and disgraceful scene, would that guy take any woman serious again in life that is the big question so my dear take heart just move on.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by loosecanon50(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
madridguy:
She resemble those Egun selling panla fish grin

walahi u b wicked fvcking persin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by STENON(f): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is very funny.

Looollll....
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by thonyrule(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
LMAO, she actually took a photo of herself crying and also put it on a social media... grin

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
iyatrustee:
Obviously done to gain popularity and the MOD who pushed this to the frontpage has fulfilled her fantasies already

I mean, who snaps a photograph while shedding crocodile tears?

Can you imagine, someone who was emotionally down had the time to take selfie for show. grin

She looks like a ho tho.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
dainformant:
Is this the best way to heal from a heartbreak? A lady took her lament online after suffering a recent heartbreak from her boyfriend whom she said was using her . The young lady who appeared to have wept uncontrollably at that moment -posted these photos of herself and also revealed in her comments -what she had to pass through all because of the said guy. See details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/i-gave-him-all-my-heart-and-all-he-did.html

◄ Psalm 30 ►
King James Bible
Mourning Turned into Dancing
1{A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the house of David.} I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

6And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.

7LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

8I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.

9What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?

10Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

11Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

12To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Amen.

HALLELUJAH!
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by makeitijn: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
then just bolden-up and go join the cucumber squad

your ex stick can't compete with a #200 cucumber fruits have good behaviour & don't break hearts
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin

loosecanon50:

walahi u b wicked fvcking persin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Realwvn(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nawa o. She looks like a German Shepherd

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
So she's sobbing like crazy, heartbroken to the last pep and she still remembers to pose for pics.....chai see stupidity wired life.

"during the social media era"
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by KingAfo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry dear. But exkiss me. Have you heard of a boy from ANAMBRA called CUCUMBER, he will console you.

4 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Take him to court
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by lewispius: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
I trust Nlanders..
Dem go begin use dz youngWoman pic create meme..
JusWait** grin

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by jydharry(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
her lips thou...she go sabi suck sha

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by APCmyheart(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akadaworld:
I urgently need 1,500 pieces of this type of plastic drum.
Where can I get them please?

If you still need it i can help you get from Cotonou, contact me on whatsapp

+22997995176
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by bumi10(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
see as she be

y him go break ur heart
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by buffalowings4: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
I yam looking at those cheesy tatoos

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by acmev2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
it is well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by elean: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
abeg wat did u do for him? abi u tattoo his name on ur face nii?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/i-gave-him-all-my-heart-and-all-he-did.html[/quote]
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by imperialQueen(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see this one oo....

hahahahahahaha.. nai me dy look so jhoor
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by nextprince: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Somebody dey somewhere dey chaw cucumber u dey here dey give 100% of ya hrt. Gerarahia

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by theGistsonline: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
dainformant:
Is this the best way to heal from a heartbreak? A lady took her lament online after suffering a recent heartbreak from her boyfriend whom she said was using her . The young lady who appeared to have wept uncontrollably at that moment -posted these photos of herself and also revealed in her comments -what she had to pass through all because of the said guy. See details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/i-gave-him-all-my-heart-and-all-he-did.html
crocodile smile
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by BlackMystery(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin cheesy grin.kikikikikikikiki...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.