Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77912 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Swizdom(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Toks2008:

Leave story dude.

Tattoo is a NO NO for any responsible man in Nigeria...even all over the world..Quote me anywhere.

And not believing you could make you tag me irresponsible, I guess. One man's meat is another's poison;take it or leave it.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by optional1(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
anigbajumo:

Well-done, undecided undecided undecided
Na gals Loyal shey

Lol
before nko who loyal pass....
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by maxwell767(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
undecided

Tales by moonlight

1 Share

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by emynike2001(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
The first time i set my eyes on her picture i can see A WEED SMOKER, AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG ADDICT, AND A LOOSED PERSON, she needs JESUS in her life.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
automatix:
Motherfucker, the lady that saved that little kid whom you bastard NiGERIANs left to die had all her body tattooed. Go fork yourself DAMN IT. Tribal marks are TATTOO fool angry angry
Kill yourself.........
i sense you have tattoos and you feel terrible cuz of my comment. Please go and marry her.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by MrSly(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Readonee35L:
This girl is a joke . lol.
Few months ago she posted pictures of herself smoking weed. And several pictures of making out with guys.
Who ever believes that caption is a fool.
Because she's just a local attention sicker . all this dirty foolish girls wey no get life and them no even they plan to get life.
I sorry for her future , people like this think the world owes them something rather they are on their own.
Make A Wise Decision Today
angry

You are just right. Fiction for attention.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Swizdom:

I will choose a tattooed body with good heart over anyone without tattoo who is bad. That you dnt love tattoo doesn't mean u shud judge those who have it as bad folks. You could even be worse than they are.
Please go and choose her and let us hear word.
Stop defending stupidity. You forgot there's decency in appearance abi.
Everybody have their preferences, i hate tattoo, period.
go and marry her.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
DarkRebel101:

She's an attention-seeker that's not to be taken seriously.
This is the worst form of attention seeking, very pathetic.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by chiefojiji(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
what is the title of this film?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by toprealman: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
My advise for her is to take a break, work on herself first

I mean she look so rough ehn!
Can tell by the bae's tattoo
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by MrSly(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aksmedias:
Ok

Here again, part. 3 leaked sex tape of chidinma Okeke is out, click link below to watch and download
http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
It seems this blogging saga has gotten to the door step of illiterates. How can you put up nude pic and caption it " Naija girl caught naked in her room"? Even if that was true what is your business there, is it not her room? You need to be apprehended for intruding into people's privacy.
Illiterates everywhere!

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Swizdom(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Please go and choose her and let us hear word.
Stop defending stupidity. You forgot there's decency in appearance abi.
Everybody have their preferences, i hate tattoo, period.
go and marry her.

Allow us to hear word too. That I love tattoos and you hate it doesn't make u a saint, bro.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
rabex123:
Next tym give him half. So you were crying and taking selfies
Nawa oh

Hmmm.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Which reasonable thinking man would want to marry a lady that looks like Rita Lori or Allen Avenue customer?

then why did he woo her n make her waste so much time, did he blind to not have seen her tatoo b4? I hate abosi abeg.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Lexusgs430: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
agesron:

then why did he woo her n make her waste so much time, did he blind to not have seen her tatoo b4? I hate abosi abeg.

When you are receiving free milk and free BBQ snail, the end game is known by only one party............
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by aim14(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
madridguy:
She resemble those Egun selling panla fish grin
you bad o! lol.. you must have patronized them severally to know exactly how they look. n they love to wear hair net. particular red, yellow and green coloured one
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
danduj:
This is what happens when the only thing u av to offer in a relationship is pu.$.$.y
.He got tired of yourz and moved on to another.

Haba now.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Immanueladebol:
The man broke your heart,and you announce it on social media,Pls na we join una b4?

U gat no chill at all. Damn!
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
The guy dodged a bullet.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
With all these tattoos all over you, responsible men wouldn't stick around....
Are you a drawing board??
My children cant come and be looking at their mum like a art-work Abeg.........

I don't think d guy is blind b4 he woo her o. Men with excuses be like, I know u know that picture.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by mizzyboy007: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Where Oloshos converge to discuss.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
God bless u jor

adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:
Nawa her looks is so dirty I'm sorry to say

Yes, but she may av good heart n loving.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by agesron(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See as she be like young native doctor

There never break your heart reach

Na your KIDNEY dem go break next

Mmmmmshheeewww embarassed

If you like go do like Chidinma Okeke tongue

Gosh! This is too harsh mehn. Haba
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
freecocoa:
This is the worst form of attention seeking, very pathetic.

Blame it on the Lagos heat -- it tends to cook one's brain cells when you stay too long under it. grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by automatix: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Kill yourself.........
i sense you have tattoos and you feel terrible cuz of my comment. Please go and marry her.
I don't have tattoo and you fool didn't even know that tribal marks are tattoo, go read history of african culture, even the yoruba women of 50s had some kind of tattoo on their left or right arm.

Fork it!

Hypocritical Nigerian bastards do not see how their level of reasoning has put the entire country and generation in a ditch.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
agesron:
God bless u jor
nd u 2 sis

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin you nailed it all. You just mentioned their favorite color grin I like Panla fish like kilode.

aim14:

you bad o! lol.. you must have patronized them severally to know exactly how they look. n they love to wear hair net. particular red, yellow and green coloured one

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigerians. how can one cry and remember to locate the phone not to consider snapping na wa
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
The story has no head. "I gave him all my heart and see what he did". What did he do? No comment in the response answered neither did she give any clue. Attention seeking antic fulfilled, it made frontpage.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by NobleRomm(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
I dont think that this is true.....

But who even snap this pictures
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by solpat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
She looks malnourished lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.