Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63388 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

If there was an interpretation u won't be asking the question. .. she spoke to all of us and we all should get the interpretation tho or don't u think?
Interpretation comes as a gift too and not everyone has it.Do you have the gift of interpreting?
The few ones who have it can interprete it.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
thorpido:
Interpretation comes as a gift too and not everyone has it.Do you have the gift of interpreting?
The few ones who have it can interprete it.
There is a condition to speak in tongues in public and that is there must be an Interpreter

So what are u saying

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by GoodMuyis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

bo => God or Lord
Shadada => Sing or singing
Vandasada => ?

rererere~bo => you...........God or Lord
Shande => Sing or singing [same as above but shorten]
Yama => Some kind of persona noun like I, we
Zeke => ? (should be "are")
Allelu => Alleluyha

Na because i like you (Not really like you though smiley ) that's why I respond not because you need interpretation, because its not useful if you know the meaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by PRYCE01(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

I think you're just craving attention. Never come across your moniker. I don't know you !! Good day.
Abi? Aren't you Adeola Abayomi? Formerly 'Mimzy'?

Check the Email attached to your former account for our conservation!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

There is a condition to speak in tongues in public and that is there must be an Interpreter

So what are u saying
In public here actually means 'in a church gathering'.It is expected to find someone who can interprete it in such a gathering.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ScienceWatch: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Speaking in tongues is a biblical phenomena and deeply spiritual, but it was intended only for the highly anointed and not the masses. The highly anointed are servants to the suffering masses. Jesus came to serve the desperate needs of the suffering masses. A great place to learn and see the correct use of "tongues" is on Emmanuel TV or youtube.com.

Tongues was never intended as a show of power. If a Pastor want to fake it, he will try to show off. The result is no power to heal and deliver, Etc.
GrizzlyBear:

I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues when I was a christian and I know people who did, and who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny enough, there is a very strong similarity between the jargons they speak. This is because everyone who speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully imitate the same heavenly tongues.

This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced by group followership.

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ScienceWatch: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
thorpido:
Since you're too lazy to bring out the scriptures, help you.

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven.When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? Acts 2:4-8
If your understanding of the bolded is what you have written below,then I must let you know you're wrong.Maybe it's the english.
tongues as taught in churches have nothing in common with the scripture given by Thorpido.
Lets slowly use the scripture ref that Thorpido gave us;

1) The Galileans spoke in other meaningful tongues/languages to a diverse group of people.
2) The Galileans spoke in tongues/languages that was not familiar to themselves, but was clearly understood by their listeners.

Jesus never put on a show to impress. Everything He said or did was to provoke effective change. So the mindless chatter that produce no effective change is no part of a true Pastors tool kit. it may help a fake Pastor.

All these boring and time consuming arguments will stop the day we know how to tell a fake pastor from a real Pastor.
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ScienceWatch: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.
Tongues or rather langues as taught in churches have nothing in common with the scripture ref given by Thorpido.
Lets slowly use the scripture ref that Thorpido gave us;

1) The Galileans spoke in other meaningful tongues/languages to a diverse group of people.
2) The Galileans spoke in tongues/languages that was not familiar to themselves, but was clearly understood by their listeners.

Jesus never put on a show to impress. Everything He said or did was to provoke effective change. So the mindless chatter that produce no effective change is no part of a true Pastors tool kit. it may help a fake Pastor.

All these boring and time consuming arguments will stop the day we know how to tell a fake pastor from a real Pastor.
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ScienceWatch: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.
Tongues as taught in churches have nothing in common with the scripture ref: Acts 2:4-8 given by Thorpido.
Lets slowly use the scripture ref: Acts 2:4-8 that Thorpido gave us;

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED by Him.

No Pastor in any religion can fake this command.
The era of confusion among believers concerning this deception is finally over.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ElDeeVee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

Can't seem to recollect . Remind me pls?

Check your 'male'
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Aipete2(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

You can oga Seun
jez go for 40 days fasting accompanied with serious prayers
Ask for the holy spirit that speaks, understand and can interprete tongues
Bro Seun
I want to be your P.A
You're a Yoruba man and I'm a Yoruba lady
You're Seun I'm also Seun
You're dope and I'm also dope
I've done P.A for these nairalanders:
tiffanyj
oyinprince
divepen
even tosyne2much and lots more
We can talk bout my salary later, privately though
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by tosan200(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2016
After 4 pages, no one has come up with an interpretation of the tongues- what a load of bollocks. Very dissapointed with the Christians on this forum.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by RaphaelOjefo: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
tosan200:
After 4 pages, no one has come up with an interpretation of the tongues- what a load of bollocks. Very dissapointed with the Christians on this forum.
This means the language spoken was constructed earthly and it's fake....Or maybe it's a language that even the 'Spirit filled' christians of our time have not attained the spiritual power enough to transcribe....how pathetic!....

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by RaphaelOjefo: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Note to all those that speak of their own inspiration the Lord is against you....!!stop the nonsense you call speaking in tongues and self edification for it profits you nothing....Nothing I say!!....these are the people that draw closer to God with their lips while their hearts are far away from him....they stand in the notable places of the church and shout their prayers....surely you have your reward!!....but I say to you today stop being a hypocrite!! You claim to pray in tongues....how many people have you blessed or healed or prophesied to?? How many have you saved when you're not sure of your salvation.....Hear this!!If you can speak in tongues of men and angels and work wonders and you do not have love in your heart you are like a cymbal that makes noise! Are these not the scriptures you claim you read? How many times have you visited the poor and naked and those in prison? Yet you want to defend what you cannot attest to it's power.....you can mention rubbish or pretend to ignore...I'll only advice that you seek the true Holy Spirit and not your imaginations...!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by zicoraads: 2:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun...well done tongue

No one on who has commented here has the gift of interpretation. Note that for someone to even begin to understand what she said, that person must be spirit filled. You must be filled with the Holy Spirit.

That being said, it is also possible that all she was speaking was balderdash. Personally, I don't believe in these churches who teach how to speak in tongues. You don't teach that. It is something that comes naturally to those who are spirit filled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by janco: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

It means?:
I listen to Holy spirits voice and I give praise respectfully to this essence
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by omocheche(f): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2016
The gift you talked about isn't for "some people" as you put it, when I sing play that song and get to that point I don't speak the same tongues, it comes from your spirit and it comes out according to level you are in the spirit. So don't asked anyone to tell you what she was talking about because even if they do you still not understand, thing of the spirit can only be understood with those in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Weedcrusher: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2016
I swear this Seun is a troublemaker grin cheesy

I remember when I was young, we were told that every words spoken in tongue though may not make any sense to us, are actually comprehensible words of a real language somewhere on the surface of earth. Since there is no way to confirm which country the language comes from, I just believe. But now that the whole world is connected via internet, I haven't seen a situation where someone claim they understand the language grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Abiodunray: 2:38am On Nov 29, 2016
SCARED OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE ULTIMATE CIRCLER AND GETTING STOCKED BECAUSE U CANT CONVINCE PEOPLE AROUND YOU ?
DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE AS ULTIMATE FAST LINK(U.F.L) IS HERE TO HELP YOU GROW...Become a member of this FAST RISING TEAM and grow along with them as they make quick money and head for the top...With just 12,500 you are sure of 50,000 return...how about that...add me up on watsapp or send ur number in order to be added to this group... 08147530873
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Annalise(f): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

You just like throwing subliminal shade cool. Haven read most of your topics in the religion section, I'm convinced that you're probably agnostic at most. But you're using silent subs and shades instead of firing from all angles like how most Nigerian religious arguments on social media go.
But I like this! This is the only chance to make Nigerians think logically. I was on a blog the other day and a woman was claiming that a child with Downs Syndrome can be healed. I was more than pissed off. We're just 2 in my house, who are barely religious. My parents and sister are technically agnostics, so I get where you're coming from. It's annoying seeing friends on Facebook typing amen to silly sponsored posts. The conspiracy theories and chain mails nko? And despite all the spiricoco, we're not going anywhere. E go better.

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2016
When Rastaman say Regatahladieya! You say its Cannabis at work undecided
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by shinel(f): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
I am not speaking confidently on what I don't know. I
am speaking confidently and assertively because it's a
subject I am very familiar with. I also spoke in tongues
when I was a christian and I know people who did, and
who still do, and they all speak jargons. And funny
enough, there is a very strong similarity between the
jargons they speak. This is because everyone who
speaks in tongues, tries to imitate someone that
they've heard before.
Just listening closely to the sounds people who speak
in tongue make, you'd realize that its almost the same
rubbish. Even Nollywood actors also successfully
imitate the same heavenly tongues.
This whole subject of speaking in tongues just shows
how suggestible people can be, and it also accentuates
the power of belief, especially belief that's reinforced
by group followership.

thorpido:
No,you didn't speak in tongues,you thought you did.You probably tried to learn it(or learnt jargons which you are familiar with)not realising that you RECEIVE it,not learn it or try to copy it.

Well said! Same reason why he could not sustain it and fell by the way side.
Poor him!!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by chiraqDemon(m): 2:47am On Nov 29, 2016
So all this time there has been nobody with gift of interpretation to interprete it
Ppl are here saying tongues is a language
Interprete na wahala
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by mployer(m): 2:49am On Nov 29, 2016
The moment I saw the topic I knew it must be seun that created it. Guy is just moments away from gething born again.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by saintpalmers: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2016
If you don`t speak or believe in tongue speaking, there is no big deal in that but you don`t have to condemn or start running your mouth carelessly.I love my Bible and never believe in the Quran, but i keep that to myself, why would i disrespect the Muslims who uses and believe in the Quran ? This is just a simple common sense and it goes a long way. And for you coming on Nairaland looking for the interpretation of tongue,you need to get yourself checked, you must be sick!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by OluDare01(m): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Shaking my head for some people.
Well, it's not too late. All you need is an encounter that'd change your life
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 29, 2016
As an artist, hardly is any part of a sing ever recorded only once. Its rare to get it 100% correct on your first take. So, in the several takes of the recordings of this song, did she speak different phrases through them? Then the song would have different meanings each time.

Or, did she continue singing the same phrase? That means she 'practiced' the tongue she was speaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2016
roboshekelemaye
that's my favorite one. I wonder what it means.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lionson(m): 3:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Just keep being dumb eeh!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Silensa1234: 3:15am On Nov 29, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.