Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63427 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ShaqFu: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
thorpido:
There's more in this life than the mind can comprehend,eyes can see,ears can hear or hands can touch or feel.
Believe that!
Course there is. But facts still dictates that facts must be stated.

The way of the spirit is the way of the spirit, the world we live in today is more of physical than spiritual.

Those who focus or apply the ways of the latter always have themselves to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
But the recording was not done in private?

Could have been a personal prayer or worship from her spirit, not necessarily a message for all.

Or perhaps she even gave the interpretation in the song without announcing it.

Even in public gatherings, there are sessions of praying in tongues by the congregation to God which do not require interpretation- except privately.

1cor 14:28
If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.

Since there is no intepreter, He shouldnt come forward to speak to the whole church. He should speak to himself and to God.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by RaphaelOjefo: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
ShaqFu:
Who are the 'some' that have the gift of interpreting, understanding tongues?

Mandarin is a language spoken by many people. It's also understood by many. I am yet to see a single person who understand and interpret tongue spoken by these christians.
I am a christian and I attend a spiritual church 'Celestial Church of Christ to be exact.... I have actually witnessed an interpretation of tongues.... But the thing is....the person that was speaking the tongue was aware but couldn't control his lips and I got a few phrases then and googled....it gave me Hebrew.....my point is....you can't actually utter tongues at any time you feel like....there has to be a stir by the Holy spirit..I think with some posts from the older books in the thread you must've come through a post that talked about how speaking in tongues first started....Tho this quote might be coming in late ....but I agree with your view....Speaking in tongues has been compromised and mis-used especially by modern day christians...
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by God2man(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2016
She speaketh mysteries.

The interpretation is possible. Prayer.

Who is ready to take up the challenge?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Sanchez01: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

(SOME) Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.
Your bolded words are impressive. However, you should be mindful and not lump all Christians to be one and the same. Truth is, modern day Christianity is nothing close to the old time faith wherein a typical Igbo man would speak in Ijebu language (I have witnessed this first hand before). What most Christians do now is to unconsciously string words and master them for years.

Everyone wants to speak in Latin or Greek, hence, the reason why many just come up with mumblings which amount to nothing. I once witnessed a young lady speak Spanish during worship. It was clear and in her words, what she said was 'Father, God, King, there is none like you (and then she cried). Interestingly, she could not remember saying those words and she never understood Spanish let alone learn to speak. How did I know? I understand Spanish a bit and I could pick not only her words but the strength of her stresses and phonetics.

In music, we call it scat singing, just like jazz singers do. What Sinach did up there is more or less like scatting. Why? Glossolilia or speaking in tongues is supposed to be spontaneous. Studio record sessions are not.

In Summary: Speaking in tongues and the interpretation of tongues are very real and true. However, the lack of knwoledge and understanding has pushed many to forcefully thin it must be in Hebrew, Greek, Arabic and or Latin.

3 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by donnie(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
RaphaelOjefo:
..my point is....you can't actually utter tongues at any time you feel like....there has to be a stir by the Holy spirit..

Not exactly, cos you can.

Paul did not wait for Holy Spirit to open his mouth. He decided when to pray and how:

1cor 14:15
Well then, what shall I do? I will pray in the spirit, and I will also pray in words I understand. I will sing in the spirit, and I will also sing in words I understand.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by RaphaelOjefo: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
donnie:

Not exactly, cos you can.

Paul did not wait for Holy Spirit to open his mouth. He decided when to pray and how:

1cor 14:15
Well then, what shall I do? I will pray in the spirit, and I will also pray in words I understand. I will sing in the spirit, and I will also sing in words I understand.
Please sir read the Bible in context....If you don't understand ask the Holy Spirit....Paul said 'in the Spirit' in some other interpretations 'with the spirit'....the Holy Spirit giveth utterance..... There has to be a communion with the Holy spirit..back to the upper room 'they waited' according to the words of Jesus.....He said the Holy Spirit will be a Comforter,'A TEACHER'......now tell me....If you don't meet the teacher to learn how would you learn?....there has to be a fellowship.......except maybe there is a part of the Bible that says since you are a christian you are always caught up with the spirit .....Apostle Paul was Spirit Soaked so any level of spiritual growth that has not attained the higher levels cannot fulfill the higher responsibilities....and of thesame chapter,verse 27 says ;let there be two or three people at least one interpreter.....Do you have an interpreter when you speak tongues?Do you have one in the church?....be enlightened today!..speak tongues in your private prayer time lest you be a hypocrite seeking attention..... Every language spoken has to have a meaning....and you cannot just speak out repititive loud jargon that you don't understand and no one understands.....if you want to speak in tongue you must be directed by the Holy spirit only during prayer in the spirit utterances come.....prayers does not only mean moving lips...groanings,muttering you can not decipher, meditation in the heart the residing place of any kind of spirit in our case the Holy Spirit.....the Holy Spirit resides in us.Fine!!Correct!!.......but then it does not mean you can summon it any time...you're not the teacher...the Holy Spirit is the teacher.....don't get the Bible wrong when it said the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet....that is the gift not the Holy Spirit Himself....everything you do has to be directed by the Holy Spirit....this is why we are made righteous by faith in Jesus....because we are corrupt and on our own we cannot live right....that is one of the reasons Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to those who beleive in Him...now I know I cannot change your insight towards this...but If you lack understanding ask of Him that giveth freely....

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by eplanning: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
RaphaelOjefo:
Please sir read the Bible in context....If you don't understand ask the Holy Spirit....Paul said 'in the Spirit' in some other interpretations 'with the spirit'....the Holy Spirit giveth utterance..... There has to be a communion with the Holy spirit..back to the upper room 'they waited' according to the words of Jesus.....He said the Holy Spirit will be a Comforter,'A TEACHER'......now tell me....If you don't meet the teacher to learn how would you learn?....there has to be a fellowship.......except maybe there is a part of the Bible that says since you are a christian you are always caught up with the spirit .....Apostle Paul was Spirit Soaked so any level of spiritual growth that has not attained the higher levels cannot fulfill the higher responsibilities....and of thesame chapter,verse 27 says ;let there be two or three people at least one interpreter.....Do you have an interpreter when you speak tongues?Do you have one in the church?....be enlightened today!..speak tongues in your private prayer time lest you be a hypocrite seeking attention..... Every language spoken has to have a meaning....and you cannot just speak out repititive loud jargon that you don't understand and no one understands.....if you want to speak in tongue you must be directed by the Holy spirit only during prayer in the spirit utterances come.....prayers does not only mean moving lips...groanings,muttering you can not decipher, meditation in the heart the residing place of any kind of spirit in our case the Holy Spirit.....the Holy Spirit resides in us.Fine!!Correct!!.......but then it does not mean you can summon it any time...you're not the teacher...the Holy Spirit is the teacher.....don't get the Bible wrong when it said the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet....that is the gift not the Holy Spirit Himself....everything you do has to be directed by the Holy Spirit....this is why we are made righteous by faith in Jesus....because we are corrupt and on our own we cannot live right....that is one of the reasons Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to those who beleive in Him...now I know I cannot change your insight towards this...but If you lack understanding ask of Him that giveth freely....

When they have no u understanding, this is how the type plenty rubbish to fool you.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am disappointed that nobody has even tried to interpret Sinach's tongues. Are we all saying that her utterances were just nonsensical words?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seun:
I am disappointed that nobody has even tried to interpret Sinach's tongues. Are we all saying that her utterances were just nonsensical words?

Let me reveal what she said to you.

She said, "Seun, help Hahn with N1m"

It was revealed to me by the holy spirit cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lele007: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Not all utterances in tongues are to be interpreted.

Mostly tongues are spoken to God: 1 Corinthians 14:2 - "For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God"

spirit-to-Spirit, strictly NYB (not your bizwax) cool
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
lele007:
Not all utterances in tongues are to be interpreted.

Mostly tongues are spoken to God: 1 Corinthians 14:2 - "For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God"

spirit-to-Spirit, strictly NYB (not your bizwax) cool
Why did the Holy Spirit move Sinach to record the tongues so beautifully in her music video if they aren't meant for human consumption?

@hahn: smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seun:
Why did the Holy Spirit move Sinach to record the tongues so beautifully in her music video if they aren't meant for human consumption?

@hahn: smiley

As the spirit leads o. I cannot say something now and later my oga at the top will come and say another thing

When am I getting the help na? grin

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by DangotePikin: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.
One trait I really love about Christianity is our reaction to differing views, I know of some religions where if a post like this were to exist, it would signal war on Nairaland, and Mr Seun will even take the post down.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
DangotePikin:
One trait I really love about Christianity is our reaction to differing views, I know of some religions where if a post like this were to exist, it would signal war on Nairaland, and Mr Seun will even take the post down.

Mr. Seun, please I need to communicate with you. it's important. How do I go about that?. It's personal
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by akintom(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Interpretation

"bo shadada vandasanda" - thus Saith the spirit of God, Pst Chris will be divorced by Pst Anita.

"o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu" - but as i liveth, Saith the Holy ghost, i Sinach, would have been married by then. So Pst Chris don lost him chance and hope, for my side.... Hallelujah !

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Sibrah: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

I don't think speaking in tongue is suppose to be interpreted by people with gift of interpretation. In the Bible, Acts 2:1-13, when the disciples spoke in tongues some of the multitudes heard them speaking languages the understood. What Sinach uttered in that track is very likely another language different from what you and I know
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by eplanning: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
akintom:

Interpretation

"bo shadada vandasanda" - thus Saith the spirit of God, Pst Chris will be divorced by Pst Anita.

"o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu" - but as i liveth, Saith the Holy ghost, i Sinach, would have been married by then. So Pst Chris don lost him chance and hope, for my side.... Hallelujah !

Its a joke right? Continu. What you don't know is that there are angels assigned to the internet. They take note
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by akintom(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
eplanning:

Its a joke right? Continu. What you don't know is that there are angels assigned to the internet. They take note

They are called - Angelnet!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by PRYCE01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mimzyy:
Following
This babe you ain't loyal at all!
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mimzyy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
PRYCE01:
This babe you ain't loyal at all!

I don't understand
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by BreezyRita(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow. Seun, this is an all time low, I must say. I'm even finding it difficult to believe this came from you. Upon all the sense wey I feel say you get! cry

I mean, there are other genres of music you could possibly listen to to unwind or relax! But you chose gospel? For real? For what purpose? To criticize? Show us how well-read, exposed and smart you are? Or to make us start hurling insults at each other? Or you're looking to argue and boost your constantly shrinking atheistic ego? I'd have sworn you knew better than to instigate e-battles.

Why don't you try heavy metal, rap, jazz, salsa or whareva? I'm sure it'll be easier to understand those ones and leave these fake ones for the 'silly and gullible' people who have chosen to believe in God.

If we are convinced we are right in the different choices we've made, shouldn't we leave it to Providence or whatever to decide who is right or wrong? I could argue with you till next year and you'd still believe you're right in your beliefs and vice versa. So what's the point? To each his own Oga.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by PRYCE01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mimzyy:

I don't understand
Remember our conversation after your Miss. NL election loss?...and how you went about telling people that I messaged you? Even sending screenshots?

You really fall my hand!

I think we shouldn't be having this conversation here!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mimzyy(f): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2016
PRYCE01:
Remember our conversation after your Miss. NL election loss?...and how you went about telling people that I messaged you? Even sending screenshots?

You really fall my hand!

I think we shouldn't be having this conversation here!

I think you're just craving attention. Never come across your moniker. I don't know you !! Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ElDeeVee(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hey, what's up
I didn't get a reply after the last message.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
I thought the Bible said if u speak in tongues and there is no interpreter shut up

And also speaking in tongues actually means speaking a new language u never have spoken before. .. A language understood by someone there

Do u people read ur Bible at all

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by thorpido(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

I thought the Bible said if u speak in tongues and there is no interpreter shut up

And also speaking in tongues actually means speaking a new language u never have spoken before. .. A language understood by someone there

Do u people read ur Bible at all
The thread is about Sinach who spoke in tongues in her recorded song which I believe she did at her recording in the studio.How does this comment of yours relate with that?

The bible says when you speak in tongues in a gathering,let there be an interpreter or you should keep quiet.The question is,do you first check if there will be an interpreter before speaking in tongues?

Do you understand the bible when you read it?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
thorpido:
The thread is about Sinach who spoke in tongues in her recorded song which I believe she did at her recording in the studio.How does this comment of yours relate with that?

The bible says when you speak in tongues in a gathering,let there be an interpreter or you should keep quiet.The question is,do you first check if there will be an interpreter before speaking in tongues?

Do you understand the bible when you read it?
If there was an interpretation u won't be asking the question. .. she spoke to all of us and we all should get the interpretation tho or don't u think?

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Mimzyy(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Hey, what's up
I didn't get a reply after the last message.

Can't seem to recollect . Remind me pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.